News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Melinda (me) vs Vivien office titfight

• 1 Replies

BreastDommer

Melinda (me) vs Vivien office titfight
« on: September 14, 2017, 03:33:23 PM »
Vivien is a very busty redhead i know from trillian...this is our fight...enjoy and comment...
-------------------------------------
vicious_vivien: So why don't you step closer, my dear? let me take off the office blouse and bra
 vicious_vivien: I close the office door too

chesty_melinda: ok...i ll bite...looks at you as u undress
 chesty_melinda: wearing my red tight tank top...and mini jean skirt

vicious_vivien: I let my executive breasts spill out in their majestic size. I grin as I slowly walk past you with swaying hips, wearing pencil skirts and high heels, closing the door so nobody bothers us while I crush your milkers. The sound proof office will muffle your screams and moans.

chesty_melinda: i watch the redhead office slut (undoubtedly earned the office through sex and bjs) as she gets topless and closes the door behind me...her heavy hungers are sexy and heavily sway as she walks past her scent filled the room

vicious_vivien: I look at you... eyes inspecting your body, a tiny hint of smile lurks in the corner of my mouth. I'm not a mind reader but I still can guess what you are thinking. "You think I sexed my way up here? Well, yes, I have all the tools to get what I want. " My fingers explore the curve of your breasts "And the thing I want now is you, on your knees, milking and flattened, begging for my mercy"

chesty_melinda: i goosebump as you trace your red nailed fingers along my bra less busty frame, feeling my big aerolas swell and nips stiffen...as i take a deep breath swelling the bust even more close to you, my meaty thighs spread, i reach down to take my top off...yt

vicious_vivien: "Mmm. I see you have spirit" I take a step back to give you space to strip. "Let's see if you still can hold onto your pride when you are flat and leaking" I purr, slowly walking around you until I'm face to face with you again... and you finished stripping off your top, of course. "Ready, girl?" yt

chesty_melinda: i slowly take the top off, making sure i redo my hair after that, my thick meaty orbs hanging proudly and facing your set now, 4 extra large tits in the same office...locked in heat and battle, as i see you continue to provoke but i know better than to lose my temper..."redheads are well known for being extra sensitive...hope you wont sprut milk when i tit crush you office whore" i spit as my eyes blaze yt

vicious_vivien: "The only one spilling milk here will be me when I crush your glandes so flat that you will howl for mercy" stepping closer, I feel the "heat pillow" forming between us. My nipples hard and erect and when they finally touch yours, electric joy shoots through them. I don't stop my advance, pushing them closer and deeper so you feel my full mast... my firmness, my weight. yt

chesty_melinda: you advance as i stay still, my hands on the sides palms resting on my skirt waist...as our nips initially flick...and push...and then get mushroomed between the immense titflesh between you and me...my tit skin goosebumping more, every part of it sensitive to our touch, a slight moan escapes my lips as our flesh gets pushed....yt

vicious_vivien: I lean forward a bit, making the breasts grinding unevenly. My breasts start to slide under yours like two bra baskets, just heavier and will push your twin pride higher and higher as I push closer and closer. I almost casually reach out to hold your waist, eyes locked on yours and when I press closer, so my tits start to push your girls upward, while grinding on the sensitive underside. yt

chesty_melinda: you move in with little grind and more of a straight push...as your tits get pushed under me, seems thats your plan...i wont this  gift go...as with my heavy hangers on top, i slowly bend myself on you too, making your pair fight my tits and their weight+gravity, willing to force them to sag downward...as i look right back smiling at this yt

vicious_vivien: First I don't even realize your plan. But the push gets uncomfortable and I realize you hunched a bit, just to put weight on my girls. Otherwise I'd be game but you are big and physics is on your side, slowly but surely crushing my breasts against my ribs. It stings a bit. My eyes hints my discomfort, though I'm disciplined enough not to moan or show distress. Apparently you are no rookie. So I lean back a bit, letting your weight grind against my breasts before you really force my nipples point south... letting your own downward push grind your nips over mine. And if they do, I'll push in, trying to invert them. Requires some timing
yt

chesty_melinda: as my plan works for now, i hug you right back to ensure better balance and control of your scented topless frame...the pancaked flesh oozing to the sides slowly yet not noticeably yet as the pair is firm and the angle is not great yet...your bending thighs swell (seems u work out) and grind with mine as i slowly push my voluminous bush over yours now, threatening to push it downward and also overflow towards your white neck yt
chesty_melinda: bush->bust

vicious_vivien: The first glint of pain shows in my eyes when you reach out and hold me back from moving out. Your weight getting more and more obvious. But I notice your breasts parting. So I use my upper arm to push my tits together and raise, using my strong legs, trying to use the valley between your breasts to free myself from the crushing weight and maybe part your heavy breasts in the process. Sweat forming on my skin, eyes glaring deep into yours

chesty_melinda: you resist, putting power in your abs and thighs...feeling the resistance and trying to fight you back over your bent, uncomfortable place, not willing to release my advantage...your tits get artificially pushed together but as the space between us is really little by now, our tits vacuuming into each others, makes little difference...allows me to hug around your waist even harder and tighter as you try to use your upper hands, placing our thighs in a "scissor-kind" of position now..there is no denyin im also sweating as it may start dripping onto your chest and red faced yt

vicious_vivien: I cannot slip out and now I work myself into a deeper mess. Being in a controlling position most of the time, being controlled this way is new to me... makes me panicky. The pain getting more intense now that my pink, swollen nipples point south and I cannot help but let out my first pained moans. I try to push up while looking down, but I can only see your breasts close to my chin, two perfect orbs. Luckily I cannot see how my tits start to get red. "No... way" I gasp, struggling, but getting overwhelmed yt

chesty_melinda: your sexy, delicate but thinner frame feels signs of squirming to escape and being uncomfortable under me...i got a feeling my nipples are bending yours for some seconds now but our friction and grinding motions make us increasingly number so im not sure...as your moans are now heard, my angled bearhug intensifies, making more of your tits ooze to the side and pressing more of your central tit flesh down and inside your ribcage...my size and momentum force the ample breasts all over and in tight uncomfortable grind over yours....yt

vicious_vivien: Despite of my best efforts, now my tits start to spread and yours wedged in between. It pulls and stretches the tissue down and apart, forcing all the delicate firmness toward the nipples and to the sides. I whimper again, the pain knives into my breasts. My legs tremble, my skirt tides higher. I look down at your sweaty boobs and now I can see mine, forced apart, burning like two red balloons from the horror movie IT yt

chesty_melinda: you confidence flailing as your face a clear sign of fear, forcing the grind to you, making you squeal with each motion, gravity size and firmness now all working for me and against your weakening pair. I purposefully now grind you down in short circular motions, as if spreading the diminished firmness outward looking deep into your pretty eyes, my thighs spreading yours and pushing to your panties almost as your skirt rose up yt

vicious_vivien: My executive tits in the process of being crushed and I know it. You harvest your rewards in pained moans and cries and some whimpers. The circular grind makes sure that the center tissue is flattened and softened, forcing my globes to swell outward. My tearful eyes look into yours with fear, horror and pain, my panties part my peach into half, I feel the tension growing in my glandes and nipples. yt

chesty_melinda: the end is definitely near for you, i feel it in the continuously less resistance from your flash to the look of despair and pain that has gotten all over your delicate characteristics...even to the note of your moans as they quicken, get broken, higher pitched...i go for the kill now, as  i start directing straight on, short tit smacks into your chest, as slapping, vacuuming and sweaty sounds fill your office...they violently push any centrally remaining flesh to the side and downward, smacking tit on tit ...your weight becomes hard to bear as your thighs and position now makes you almost hang by me limp yt

vicious_vivien: It is almost unbelievable that this can happen to me. But it does. My groans are more often turn into sharp shrieks, my creamy white ginger tits now burning red. You slap and smack them and I nearly drool, eyes wide like two teacups. you crush the center flesh, turning it saggy and with one extremely forceful push - and after a sharp cry of pain - my nipples burst with milk, spurting it two the sides like a faulty car window washer. As if something has popped in me. My crotch slumps down on your thigh. yt

chesty_melinda: still drunk by the adrenaline rush of beating your tits, as the fluid starting to spurt freely from your nips tells me i have beaten you...your positioning submissive and erotic at the same time, as your spread crotch grinds limply on my right meaty thigh as i return to a full grind motion, in order to milk the most milk out of your beaten white glands...as hair strands fall and stick on your neck , you dare not look into me but i hang on to the hold, making sure i give a breather to my nips that regain some stiffness and sensitivity pushing into your soft flesh hard yt

vicious_vivien: My executive tits are done but you are not. Grinding now, easing up on your nips but not on my tissue. The force milking is draining and painful at the same time. I feel dizzy, my sweaty face drops onto your shoulder, my moans tickle your neck. whimpering sharply again and again with some nasty squirts. My own milk soaks the expensive carpet, my boobs are burning red, my body trembles. I will pass out, I'm afraid... how humiliating. yt

chesty_melinda: after 2-3 minutes of exciting yet painful milking torture, i push your limp body off me, and to the leather couch behind us, almost not making the drop as the strain and effort has been great on me, adrenaline not letting me feel it just yet...your limp body drops on your back on the soft expensive fabric, your tits jello swinging wildly, nothing tells your firmness and vigor of 1h ago...milk and fluids all over both our bodies yt

vicious_vivien: That three minutes feels like everlasting. I drool on your neck and slip in and out of consciousness. You are through, crushing milk glandes without fail. by the time you push me back, I'm more out then awake. Legs spread, tits flat on my chest, burning red, almost purple compared to the rest of my fair skin. My eyes half closed, my chin rest on my chest, hair is a wet sponge around my face.  My "executive" body twitches from time to time from the aftershock of pain yt

chesty_melinda: as i slowly mount you, each thigh on either side of your waist sitting forcefully and dipping you more into the couch...my skirt rides over my panties as i slap you into consciousness and grab a big tit handfull, kneading it outward to the nipple and twisting it, making it yield some extra droplets yt

vicious_vivien: You straddle me, mounting me to show ultimate domination and grab a handful of breast meat. I shake my head in fear but you are merciless, your expert fingers start to knead the milk out of my sore globes and I yelp and cry, throwing my head from side to side while you make sure that one tit is totally and painfully dried and drained yt

chesty_melinda: as i equally force the other dry, my free hand now grabs your hair and makes you look into me..."who's the top tit bitch here cxnt?? SAY IT!" yt

vicious_vivien: So humiliating and agonizing - getting force milked in my own office like a cow. Now totally dry, my breasts feel like exploding. I actually drool, even more humiliating. You grab my red hair and force me to look into your eyes. And I submit, cower, like a beaten animal. "You are. You are! Please, no more!" yt

chesty_melinda: "fucking weak redhead slut..."...as i spit on your beaten bust, laying helpless, flat and drained, both in fight and fluid reserves by a better woman's orbs..."i will march victorious outa here, making eveyone else outside know what i did to you..." as i slowly unmount your beaten frame, making sure i nurse and massage my reddened pair from the fight they took ...

vicious_vivien: "No please... don't. These are hyenas. They will smell blood. They will crush me and milk me. " I shake my head, your saliva rolls down on my messed up bust, red, sweaty, milk clad and now spat on. I try to reach out for you but my arms are heavy

Offline veronica

• give up BITCH......
Re: Melinda (me) vs Vivien office titfight
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2019, 12:29:49 AM »
Impressive bust
Lets see who is the ALPHA Female