News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Doll versus Erin Lee: The Brawl in the Barn

• 78 Replies

Offline Jazminfights

Re: The Doll versus Erin Lee: The Brawl in the Barn
« Reply #75 on: October 17, 2017, 02:29:24 AM »
My friend beats that "Doll" up without mercy.

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #76 on: October 17, 2017, 09:01:27 AM »
I cringe a bit as Kat flaunts her dominance over the beaten Erin, deriving energy and pleasure from the broken Brit's  subservience.  It's clear that Erin will be sent packing within days, and I wonder now that Kat has established herself as an alpha here, how long it will be until she decides to prove it once again...

This was a lot of fun to be a part of, and I want to thank Erin and Kat for asking me to be involved :)  Kuddos to both girls for a wonderfully entertaining (and brutal) battle, and of course, congratulations to Kat for a decisive victory!  :)  Finally, thanks to all who read and participated---that brings the whole thing to life!  :)
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.  :)

Offline Katherine The Great

• God Member
« Reply #77 on: October 17, 2017, 01:14:40 PM »
Just wanted to say a few, quick, "thank you"s.....

First, thanks to all of your who voted (especially the ones who voted for me ;) ) , commented, and lent Erin and me your support. That really helped in making this an epic poll.

Second, a big think you to Mishy for putting this all together. I appreciate all her hard work!!

And last, but certainly not least, I want to thank Erin for agreeing to do this with me. She's always fun and fair and one hell of a fighter.

Thank you all...it's been fun!!

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #78 on: October 17, 2017, 09:33:37 PM »
I hate I missed a chance to vote in this poll due to stupid rl. But reading it back. Man it was amazing. Both of you are just tremendous fighters and Thanks so much for letting us watch.

I'm going to head to the General Announcements section to voice my support.

Also, Erin, please don't be gone too long. Big fan and I'd miss you.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie