News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

WBACCF (FULL STORY) Evangeline Lilly vs Jennifer Morrison

• 1 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF (FULL STORY) Evangeline Lilly vs Jennifer Morrison
« on: October 14, 2017, 11:47:25 PM »
{alt}
{alt}

Evangeline Lilly walked to the door and took a deep breath and entered the room.  Jennifer Morrison was right behind her and had the same reaction.  These two women had been after each other as to who was the more well-rounded fighter for quite some time and for the first time in a long time were fighting someone they truly disliked.

They both looked around the room and went back to the door.  They were let outside and were asked why.  Evangeline said something to one person and Jennifer was talking to another but they were both saying the same thing.  They wanted the room empty

They stood there and as the room was nearly emptied they took off their shoes.  Unbuttoned their jeans and took them off.  Then their tops now both stood there not looking down but Evangeline had on a white Under Armour compression shorts and sports bra and Jennifer a Nike Compression shorts and sports bra.

“Ok ladies its done.”

They were told that then heard “Uhmn have you two said anything.”  They didn’t and the tension was tight.

“Remember you asked to fight the best me.”  Evie said.

“I did because you will get the best me there ever was.  Nothing will be held back… Nothing.”

They walked in and went to opposite sides of the room.  Both had a history of starting fights in multiple ways.  Slow and steady seemed to take the course except for when Morrison schooled Jamie Pressly.  That was what made everyone step back and take a legit look at her.  Quick as a cat, strong as a bear, strategic as a lion and risk taking like a mongoose all described Jennifer Morrison.

No matter who Lilly beat it always came back to ‘but Pressley knocked her out cold in that first fight’.  She knew that was an aberration to her skill level and tonight was the night she truly proved that.  The reputation of Morrison should be hers with Jennifer mentioned second not the other way around.

Jennifer beat up Minka Kelly before that she destroyed Olivia Munn.  Then in the prison yard she took on Jamie Pressly in a exhibition and she humiliated Jamie.  It was so bad she had gotten a text from Jamie saying that would be the only time they’d go force vs force.  After all, us blondes had to stick together.  Evangeline Lilly was a woman who was wanted in the biggest movies, was now the woman of Marvel getting cast as the Wasp.  She got roles for women who could act and be tough.  So the mainstream world thought Lilly was number one, the inner world of those in the know thought she was number one.  After tonight she was going to merge both worlds and show her supremacy and she would enjoy doing it.

They stretched on opposite sides of the room and looked up at the other every ten seconds.  Each fight in this tournament was a precursor to this.  Jennifer had fought two of the hardest punchers and found ways to get past both Katee Sackhoff and Katie McGrath.  Evangeline defeated a woman of experience and athleticism in Jamie Pressly then a vicious woman in Eva Greene.  “Before we begin, this could have been Greene vs McGrath”

“They’d be naked and fighting… I hope to see them fight each other.”

“Me too.”

“you want to be naked and fighting as well.” Lilly said hoping to get Jennifer off her game.

Morrison continued stretching “If you are a step up from Minka we’ll be having a great fight.  I don’t like you, we don’t need to take these off.  I’ll take off that top and choke you with it, I’ll take off those bottoms and whip you with them.  I just want to fight and beat you, prove to everyone which of us is the most well rounded fighter in celebrity history.”

“You see you said keep the clothes on but its so you can take them off me…”  Evangeline began walking to the middle of the room “I don’t care if I strip you I just want to beat you and leave you..”

Jennifer walked to the middle but rather than take the last step she leaped and kneed Evangeline in the stomach and when Lilly bent over she immediately grabbed the top and peeled it over Lilly’s head an then threw it over the head hoping to choke Evangeline.

Evangeline hit a elbow between the tits then stepped back and to the side and lifted Jennifer up for a belly to back suplex.  When Jennifer landed Evangeline took off Morrisons bottom but was then kicked away

Both got up, Evangeline topless and Jennifer bottomless.  Five seconds later they were completely nude and ready for war.

“That’s the way you want it.” Lilly said

“Not like we’re fighting out on the streets.” Morrison retorted

“We’re fighting and you know what Jennifer whether it was on the streets, in a room or in a ring I’d still be fighting you and beating you and stripping you naked. Just be thankful it isn’t on the streets because as you can see I’m better suited for public nudity.”

“What I’m looking at says no you are not.”

They came at each other Jennifer threw a punch Evangeline was already going for a takedown and had the single leg but Morrison fought it and they ended up on the wall where Jennifer Pushed Lilly’s head down and pulled her leg out.  She went for a punch when Evangeline stood but it was ducked. 

Evangeline rebalanced and went for a head kick and Morrison blocked it and immediately pressed her elbow into the back of the knee and took Evangeline down.
Evangeline got her hands on the ground and was being pushed down but fought it and then tucked her head when her shoulders couldn’t hold Morrison’s technique back any longer.   She flipped Jennifer Morrison over the top and kicked up to her feet.  She was up and Morrison was kicking up so she straight kicked Jennifer into the wall.

“Real world time bitch.”  Evangeline fired four punches the first three were blocked and Jennifer then slid away from the wall and hit a upper cut to the arm pit

“Real skills”

She went for another one and Evangeline ducked under and grabbed Jennifer with a waist lock.  She lifted Morrison up but Morrison got her feet on the inside of Lilly’s legs.  Back down she separated the hands and rolled behind Lilly and got a full nelson in “Give now, I’m the higher skilled stronger woman.”

Evangeline powered her arm down and was able to roll out and hammer lock Jennifer.  She started to go for a cross face chicken when Morrison forward rolled and started going for another leg lock.

Evangeline twisted her body and put her free foot on Morrison’ arm and pushed it away.  They quickly got up and Lilly went for a left hook which Morrison slipped under neath hit a left to the stomach and a right to the ear.  Lilly backed up dazed and was hit with a spinning kick to the stomach that sent her into the wall

“You got skills, I have more combined with I just don’t like you.”

Jennifer went for a knee but Evangeline moved and Jennifer hit her knee hard into the wall and bounced off.  She didn’t get far as Lilly grabbed her by the hair pulled her in and quickly got that hand down and hit a snap belly to belly suplex into the wall.

“I try to keep emotion out of fights but leaving you beaten will be satisfying.”

Evangeline picked Jennifer up by the arm and hit a knee to the stomach doubling her over.  She then got to Jennifer’s side hitting right and left knees to the stomach and tits of Jennifer Morrison.

Evangeline grabbed Jennifer by the hair and started to walk around in a circle “Leagues apart”

Lilly hauled back for a knee to the face when Jennifer grabbed her wrists and jumped back and twisted her entire body sending Evangeline flying.  Morrison was dizzy but that was a move she had worked on for a long time and said she’d pull it out on Evangeline.

Jennifer got up and tried to look for Evangeline but fell sideways.  She was dizzy from the amazing display of athleticism, skill and creativity.  Evangeline was hurt, the shock of such a unique move when she wasn’t prepared to handle damage her body needed an extra few seconds to recover so she was thankful when she heard that impressive Jennifer Morrison stumble.

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: WBACCF (FULL STORY) Evangeline Lilly vs Jennifer Morrison
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2017, 11:51:02 PM »

Evangeline got up motioned for Jennifer to come on and Jennifer was on the opposite side doing the same.  They had full respect for the others skills at this point.

Full respect but one’s skills had to be better and they were facing each other hands up, knuckles whitening their hands were closed that tight.  There as a nervous energy in the room as both knew this fight had a potential to become something that could leave them forever fearful of fighting.  That’s what a loss would mean in a fight of epic proporotions, that there could be such a let down afterwards.

Both were thinking about epic fight that had happened in these tournaments.  After beating Rachel Bilson it was Ashley Tisdale who had nothing left.  Alexandra Park and Eiza Gonzalez was another duo that had the never let the other win scenario but for both Evangeline and Jennifer a fear crept in.  What if this was another Greene/Fonseca fight.  Two highly skilled women that left each other broken with no winner but a survivor.

“No matter who wins the winner better reach the finals so this isn’t the finals.”  Evangeline said

“Beating you is a goal, being the best is another .  The belt recognizes BEST and it’ll prove forever just how much better than you I am.”

“If this fight goes the way I think it will I’m going to want a picture of your beaten body on my belt so I can always remember why I’m better than you.”  Evangeline was never like this in a fight but Jennifer Morrison had everything she had as an advantage usually.  Mind, body and desire.  She was kind of jealous of this woman.

They stepped forward and Jennifers fist hit first crashing against the left cheek of Evangeline Lilly stopping Lilly’s punch dead.  She then went for a double leg take down but Evangeline sprawled stopping the take down and was on Jennifer’s back.  She hit two left elbows to the left ribs and slid so she was resting on Jennifer’s ass and back.

She went for a choke but Morrison escaped and both got up to their feet.  Jennifer went for a punch and Evangeline stopped the punch with a jab and then a leg kick.  She dove for her own take down and Jennifer fought it off but not with a complete sprawl the two went to the wall where Lilly finally lifted the feet and got the take down.

Evangelne hit one knee to the stomach but Jennifer was already getting ready and was able to get her knee up at her stomach.  She started working her way up and Evangline wasn’t happy as she was quite happy to get that take down but here was Jennifer getting back up.

Jennifer never bothered to get up fully and grabbed Evangelines Achilles and pulled and got atop Evangeline lilly. 

Evangeline bridged up and got Jennifer away from the mount.  They got up and landed leg kicks then backed away.  They could feel the bruise forming on their left legs.  Neither would shake the legs and give the other satisfaction of putting pain on the other.

Like a highly choregraphed fight Jennifer went for a straight kick it was parried and then went for a spinning back fist which was ducked.  Evangeline went for a clothesline but Morrison ducked that and went for a German suplex which was broken up and Lilly went for a spinning back fist but Jen ducked that and got a bearhug readied herself for a belly to belly suplex and got her ears clapped.

Grip broken, Evangeline grabbed the back of Jennifer’s head and pulled down and hit each of her knees into Jennifer’s side.  Morrison though wasn’t having much more and the feel of Lilly’s tits on her face was embarrassing she was inhaling the tit sweat.

She had seen it in a MMA fight and started swinging hard punches at Lilly’s ribs and when she was backing Evangeline up she did something she was shocked to do.  She ripped her head out from Evangeline’s grip and grabbed Evangeline’s tits and pushed her into the wall.

“Fuck this is a fight right bitch.”  TWIST “RIGHT, YOU WANTED ME AT MY BEST.”

Evangeline got a hand on Jennifer’s face and dug her thumb nail into the cheek and scratched down.  “I’m GOING TO RIP YOUR BEST APART”

Lilly grabbed the blonde locks and swung Morrison into the wall and went for a knee between the legs but Jennifer closed her legs blocking it “You will pay for that.”

Jennifer jumped at Evangeline’s hair and they both fell.  Ripping at hair, slamming their bodies into the other and hitting head to the ground.  This was unlike both on so many levels but as they fought it was always reset dominate, counter, reset dominate… So much talent was in these two for fighting and strategy

Lilly was able to stay o top “Fuck you bitch now you fucking know.

Jennifer had a hand on Evangeline’s tit and dug her thumb into the nipple and threw Evangeline off of her mid scream.

Jennifer turned and jumped into a knee in Evangeline’s ribs.  She then grabbed the black locks hauled back and when Lilly’s arm went up she raked her nails across Evangeline’s tit.

Jennifer went to get on Evangeline’s back and wasn’t sure Camel Clutch or slam the smug face of Evangeline Lilly to the floor.  That quick second was all Evangeline needed to get a arm between Morrison’s legs and stand up lifting her up.  She jumped backward slammed Jennifer into the wall breaking it.

Evangeline dropped to her knees and Jennifer fell to her chest.  The fight wasn’t what either thought it would be but was everything they feared it could be. 
They thought it would be a technical fight where cardio would matter most.  Knowing strength, speed and skills were all about equal it sounded like a war of attrition.  They feared the biological instincts would take over in heat of battle and dirtiness, scarring the other woman would take over.

Evangeline got up and went to kick Jennifer but hit shins as Jennifer brought her knees up to her chest.  She then lashed out and Lilly fell to her ass. Jennifer got up to her ass and they had a tense staring before getting onto their knees

Breathing solely through their noses they stared at each other.  “I officially hate you… Do you know that, if not I want you too… I hate your existence”  Jennifer couldn’t believe she was saying those words, she always tried to stay professional during a fight.  Part of Hollywood, don’t let the hate get to you she’d tell others.

“You are a bitch.  I don’t like you and yeah I hate you.  I fucking hate the sight of you, I hate the thought of you now.  You have said you were the best for years and told mutual friends that you got me beat and bitch I fought you now for five minutes and Ill rip you up.  Prove I’m tronger, better and tougher which will ruin your existence.  Losing to me is your end.”

“Lets”  Jennifer said and Evangeline finished “Finish”

They lept at each other and hands went to tits.  Two women with known muscular arms were using their power and technique to twist at their mirror images tits.  Unlike both of what either ever did and as many skills as they had this wasn’t a true one and they were jut using physical strength

They were squeezing the tits with all their might and after the initial pain there wasn’t much more but the strength they could put into this was causing discoloration.  They pushed away from each other and their tits immediately turned purple and yellow.  They exchanged right hands and then grabbed at hair and pulled back

Veins coming out from forearm and bicep as they pulled at the blonde and black locks.  Teeth showing and eyes flaring these were two fighters with a lot of skill and strength doing catfight techniques again and this time all that happened was a large chunk of hair was ripped from the head o the other

They fell to their forearms and began to cry then grabbed at the other womans foot and went for a leg lock each.

A push on the ankle and they quickly let go and rolled forward in Jennifer’s case and backward in Evangeline’s and were back on their feet.  They had trouble staying up as the ankle hurt from the three second ankle locks.  Tits were purple and yellow, blood flowed down their necks from the hair pulls.

They glanced down at the large chunk of blonde and black hair that was ripped out.  Right hand went out showing remnants of hair and some blood.  No words just hate was all that was left for Evangeline Lilly and Jennifer Morrison

They went for each other again.  Traded hard right knees to the left side and then hit a left knee .. There was a grunt and both women stood barely apart and left hand behind the head they started exchanging right elbows in the middle of the room cutting open their faces.

Jennifer snuck her foot on the inside of Evangeline’s leg and tripped but quick as a cat Lilly as falling got a foot on Jennifer’s pussy and flipped her into the closet.

Evangeline rolled onto her stomach and went into the closet and grabbed Morrison by the hair only to be hit with an upper cut that made her spit out blood and back up  a step

Jennifer Morrison jumped up and grabbed the bar to put clothes on only for it to come down after her feet hit Lilly.  She crashed to the floor her legs wide open the bar on her tits and she began to get up when Evangeline Lilly kicked her flush between the legs.

Knee on her Jennifer’s pussy she grabbed the bar and pressed it down on Jennifer’s throat.  She looked down at Jennifer Morrison watching her blood trickle down on Jennifer’s face.  Morrison didn’t last long, the randomness of the ending did take away from the skill and viciousness of a dream match. 

There was a ending and it may or not be what either woman thought it would be or how it would be.  No matter what they thought Evangeline Lilly choked Jennifer Morrison unconscious

All rules were followed they started the fight nude, they fought skill, they fought catty.  They did more damage to each other than they had ever received before but as Evangeline Lilly walked away beaten and victorious.  Jennifer Morrison was left to herself knocked out cold but dreaming of Evangeline Lilly under her foot as she was victorious.  Sadly she would wake up knowing she had lost.