News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Jeju Island 3

• 5 Replies

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
Jeju Island 3
« on: October 12, 2023, 07:37:29 AM »

Jeju Island 3
by Justlooking9000
justlooking9000@live.com

Warning: This is a story that was not part of the original saga. It's something I pretty much wrote on the fly. I wanted to post the whole thing before I had to go on a business trip but work just got on the way. Regrettably, this means this will be my last update for at least a week. My idea is to post the whole story in two weeks time then post Day 16 of Chinese coworker vs Korean girlfriend. But it'll be slow going because of my hectic schedule.

--------------

Chinese temptress Ashley Zhou looked around glamp number 18. It was a magnificent structure with a diameter of 6 meters and a delightful mix of transparent and covered panels. She touched the soil with her sandals, feeling the warm sand under her. On her way to the private glamp she had seen women in several states of attrition, no doubt the consequence of whatever depraved sexual contest or outright catfight required to keep their men’s favour on this depraved island.

-“Mathew’s here”-announced her boyfriend, office hunk William Hu. Ashley straightened her back. She had been looking forward to finding solace in her co-worker Linda Wang on this hostile island. Her Chinese co-national had long sought to replace Mathew’s Korean girlfriend. The sexual rivals had been engaged in a running series of fights over the eligible bachelor until Linda managed to overcome the zealous girlfriend a lurid cum hoarding contest lasting several days. No doubt Linda Wang was hoping to tell her all about her final victory over Mathew’s now ex-girlfriend after days of bitter sexual struggle over his cock. 

Ashley turned around. She froze, seeing Mathew’s ex-girlfriend Miyoung Park haughtily sashaying through the tent with Mathew in tow. What was the beaten ex doing here? Hadn’t her friend Linda decisively triumphed over the Korean shrew after a bitter 13-day war of attrition over him? As late as yesterday was Linda crowing about her victory over the Korean bimbo. What had happened?

The bikini-clad Korean temptress seemed to relish in Ashley’s shock. 

-“What are you doing here?”-asked Ashley, her yellow bikini straining against her tits as she stood up.

-“Keeping my man company”-replied Miyoung testily as she sat down-“It’s, after all, my duty as Mathew’s legitimate, and ONLY girlfriend”

-“Pft”-retorted Ashley. She was not clear in the details but she wasn’t going to let this Korean wench besmirch Linda’s honour-“You’re no longer his girlfriend. Linda won. You lost. You have no right to be here”.

-“I have every right to be here”-insisted Miyoung-“I’m his girlfriend. I’m his favourite.”

-“Don’t you have any face?”-asked Ashley, noting Mathew’s slight discomfort-“You have lost any right to call yourself his girlfriend”

-“I have more right than your chink friend whore will ever have”

-“You’re nothing but a gook wench with no sense of shame”-replied Ashley. The office lady was by now certain that there had not yet been a new catfight she wasn’t aware of where her friend had lost. Otherwise, the Korean wench would have mentioned the fact. This was probably an attempt to win her ex-boyfriend back.

-“Huh”-interjected Miyoung with a sarcastic smirk-“That coming from the friend of a shameless homewrecker who spent months shoving her saggy tits onto my man”

-“Mathew never said no to Linda”-remarked Ashley-“In fact, he seemed to enjoy her more than whatever he was getting when he was with you”

-“That’s funny”-replied Miyoung-“as far as I can tell, it’s me here with Mathew, not her”

-“I’m sure she’ll be with Mathew tomorrow night, riding him at the Cowgirl in front of everyone”

-“I seriously doubt it, because Mathew will be fucking ME in front of everyone. And the rest of the week for that matter.”-said Miyoung.

-“Linda will humiliate you in front of the whole bar”-retorted Ashley.

-“I’d love to see her try”-replied Miyoung-“I’ll rip what little remains of her sorry hair”

-“Sure”-deadpanned Ashley-“Just like last time…oh wait, that’s right. You were begging her to stop tearing your flat titties off”

-“You should worry about keeping your own man happy instead of being Linda’s toady”-growled Miyoung.

-“What does that mean?”-

-“I know all about it”-said Miyoung-“You let someone else ride his cock last night"

-“I’ve already dealt with the Taiwanese skank”-said Ashley-“And for the record, we just spent 2 very pleasurable hours just before coming here. In fact, my pussy is still full of his cum”

-“If he were that happy with your lovemaking then the Taiwanese bitch wouldn’t have been able to seduce him away so easily”

-“Thread carefully”-snapped Ashley-“I didn’t come here to have my ability to sate my man questioned”

-“I’m not questioning”-said Miyoung-“I’m just stating the facts”

-"I'm more than happy to let Linda destroy you"-said the irate saleswoman-"Repeat your slander one more time and I'll rip your tits off myself"

-“I said…”-started Miyoung only to yelp in surprise as she was looking at someone behind Ashley. The office goddess turned around to see what had startled Miyoung only to feel someone pulling her hair back. The Hubei princess fell on her back, blinding kicking, and screeching as an unknown assailant stomped her against the sand. The office salesgirl managed to grab a helping of hair and pull down, bringing her attacker down with her. Acting quickly, the beleaguered Asian seductress bit down her foe’s exposed neck, forcing her aggressor to retreat.

The Chinese goddess rolled away. She spit some of the sand that had gotten into her mouth. She parted her hair sideways, her eyes resting on the unknown assaulter. She was not surprised to see Taiwanese whore Jessica Cheng on the other side, clad in a tiny black bikini.

The Taiwanese beauty hadn’t gotten over her loss to the Chinese whore. William’s bedroom skills had left her longing for more and the prospect of being deprived of his cock drove the Taiwanese teacher crazy. There was no way she’d allow William to think the Chinese skank was better than her. It was with this thought in mind that the defeated East Asian beauty had come to the private glamp for a rematch. She screeched, running headlong into the only obstacle between her and William’s bed.

Ashley growled as she was tackled to the ground. The office minx quickly sank her nails into her attacker’s back, leaving deep scratches as the sexual rivals trashed on the sand.

-“Fuck you Chinese whore”-grunted Jessica as she scratched back

-“Fuck you! You’re Chinese too!”-blurted Ashley, the patriotic education she had received since childhood kicking in this most private affair-“You separatist scum!”

-“I’m Taiwanese!”-exclaimed the enraged Jessica, tired of hearing yet another mainlander lording their made-up claims over her place of birth. She punctuated the point by digging her nails into Ashley’s boobs and twisting with excruciating violence-“Taiwan is a country”

-“The fuck it is!”-wailed the Chinese salesgirl, stepping up her mauling campaign into Jessica’s skin-“You’re nothing but a rebel province!”

The East Asian vixens traded territorial claims back and forth as they trashed on the beach, particles of sand sticking into their perspiring physiques. The sexual rivals traded the top position, the girl at the top landing a couple of slaps here and there before the girl at the bottom managed to reverse the advantage and retaliate with her own stinging slaps.

-“William is my man, you Taiwanese hulijing (man stealer)!”-shrieked Ashley as she once again occupied the top position and rained a barrage of slaps into the Taiwanese skank. Jessica wailed, bucking wildly as she returned fire. When she failed to do so, the Taiwanese pretender threw a bunch of sand directly into Ashley’s eyes.

That did it. The Chinese harpy wailed as she tried to get the sand out. The Taiwanese minx saw her chance, pouncing on the vulnerable Ashley and pushing her down, raining fist after fist on the quivering Chinese whore until Ashley stopped fighting back.

-“William is mine you jianhuo (cheap goods)!”-panted Jessica before sluggishly getting on her feet and prancing her way to William. She cooed-“Did you see that William? Did you like seeing me beat her for you?”

Jessica looked sideways, seeing a copulating couple staring. She looked at the other woman suspiciously, not sure if she was Ashley’s friend.

-“I’m glad you put that Chinese whore in her place”-said Miyoung as she rode Mathew-“I’m Miyoung Park, Mathew’s girlfriend”

-“I’m Jessica Cheng, William’s new girlfriend”-said the Taiwanese teacher, relieved the Korean temptress seemed to be on her side. Thus assured, the Taiwanese stunner proceeded to engage in tongue wrestling with William. She panted, feeling his virile hands caressing her sand-covered physique. While thus engaged, the Taiwanese bombshell couldn’t help but catch glimpses of the Korean vixen telling her boyfriend that she was going to mess “Linda Wang” badly and how his cock was hers alone.

It became clear to Jessica that the Korean beauty was also engaged in her own fierce struggle to keep a bitter sexual rival away from her man. Her thoughts were interrupted when William pulled aside her thong. She closed her eyes, her pussy lips parting as his engorged manhood entered her.

Jessica moaned, her tits bouncing as William pounded her enthusiastically. This seemed to encourage the other man to do the same, leading a cacophony of moans inside the private glamp as each East Asian girl rode her man.

-“I’ll beat her badly”-Miyoung told Mathew-“Her pussy will never taste your cum ever again”

-“I want the Chinese whore gone”-exclaimed Jessica as she addressed William-“I’m the only woman who belongs in your bed”

-“Destroy her”-said Miyoung, turning to Jessica-“The Chinese whore has been cheering for her friend to replace me in Mathew’s bed.”

-“I will sister”-replied Jessica, feeling a sense of kinship with this stranger-“William’s cock will belong to me. I’m sure you’ll prevail over that man-stealing whore too”

-“I will sister. I’ll teach that Chinese homewrecker a lesson about going after taken men. I hope to you see at the Cowgirl”

-“I will. Everyone will see me fucking William on top of her broken body.”

-“And I’ll be right there with you, claiming Mathew’s seed after tearing that Chinese skank bald”

-“I’ll do you one better”-replied Miyoung-“I’ll tear her cxnt hair bald”

-“That’s a great idea sister”-said Jessica-“In fact, I don’t think I’ll wait for Cowgirl night. I want to tear her pussy bald right…Argh”

Miyoung Park was startled to see her new Taiwanese friend being tackled from the side by a reinvigorated Ashley. In fact, the wily office lady had been bidding her time, keeping her rage in check as she heard the two old hags talking about how they were going to steal Mathew and William to themselves. Unable to contain herself anymore, she pounced on the distracted Taiwanese rebel!

To be continued...

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
Re: Jeju Island 3
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2024, 03:46:51 AM »

Chinese temptress Ashley Zhou looked around glamp number 18. It was magnificent circular structure and a delightful mix of transparent and covered panels. She touched the floor with her sandals, feeling the warm sand under her. On her way to the private glamp she had seen women in several state of attrition, no doubt the consequence of whatever depraved sexual contest or outright catfight required to keep their place as their men’s favourite.

She sat down. She was looking forward solace in her co-worker Linda Wang in this hostile island. Her Chinese co-national had long sought to replace Mathew’s Korean girlfriend. The sexual rivals had been engaged in a running series of fights over the eligible bachelor until Linda managed to overcome the zealous girlfriend a lurid cum hoarding contest lasting several days. No doubt Linda was hoping to tell her all about her final victory over Mathew’s now ex-girlfriend after days of bitter sexual strife over his cock. 

-“Mathew’s here”-announced her boyfriend, office hunk William Hu. The office goddess turned around. She froze, seeing Mathew’s ex-girlfriend Miyoung Park haughtily sashaying through the tent with Mathew in tow. What was the beaten ex doing here? Hadn’t her friend Linda decisively triumphed over the Korean shrew after a bitter 13-day slugfest? As late as two days ago Linda was crowing about her victory over the Korean bimbo. What had happened?

The bikini-clad Korean temptress seemed to relish in Ashley’s shock. 

-“What are you doing here?”-asked Ashley, her tiny yellow bikini straining against her tits as she stood up.

-“Keeping my man company”-replied Miyoung testily as she sat down-“It’s, after all, my duty as Mathew’s legitimate, and ONLY girlfriend”

-“Pft”-retorted Ashley. She was not clear in the details but she wasn’t going to let this Korean wench to besmirch Linda’s honour-“Linda won. You lost. You have no right to be here”.

-“I have every right to be here”-insisted Miyoung-“I’m his girlfriend. I’m his favourite. And I quickly corrected that Chinese tramp the last time she tried to contest that fact, if you know what I mean.”

-“I don’t believe you. You’re only another lying whore desperately holding onto a man too good for you”-jeered Ashley, noting Mathew’s slight discomfort-“You have no right to call yourself his girlfriend”

-“I have more right than your chink whore friend will ever have”

-“You’re nothing but a gook wench with no sense of shame”-replied Ashley.

-“Huh”-interjected Miyoung with a sarcastic smirk-“That coming from the friend of a shameless homewrecker who spent months shoving her saggy tits onto my man”

-“Mathew never refused Linda”-remarked Ashley-“In fact he seemed to enjoy her more than he ever enjoyed you”

-“That’s funny”-replied Miyoung-“as far as I can tell, it’s me here with Mathew, not her”

-“I’m sure Linda will be with Mathew tomorrow night, riding him at the Cowgirl in front of everyone”

-“I seriously doubt it, because Mathew will be fucking ME in front of everyone. And the rest of the week for that matter.”-said Miyoung.

-“Linda will humiliate you in front of the whole bar”-deadpanned Ashley.

-“I’d love to see her try”-replied Miyoung-“I’ll rip what little remains of her sorry hair”

-“Sure”-deadpanned Ashley-“Just like last time…oh wait, that’s right. You were begging her to stop tearing your flat titties off”

-“You should worry about keeping your own man happy instead of being Linda’s toady”-growled Miyoung.

-“What does that mean?”-

-“I know all about it”-replied Miyoung-“William is replacing you with a Taiwanese girl”

-“I’ve already dealt with the Taiwanese skank”-affirmed Ashley-“And for the record, we just spent 2 very pleasurable hours just before coming here. In fact, my pussy is still full of his cum”

-“If he were that happy with your lovemaking then he wouldn’t be so easily seduced by a Taiwanese upstart.”

-“Thread carefully”-said Ashley acidly, her patience wearing thin-“I didn’t come here to have my ability to sate my man questioned”

-“I’m not questioning”-provoked Miyoung-“I’m just stating the facts”

-"I was more than happy to let Linda deal with you"-threatened Ashley-"Keep blabbering on your slander one more time and I'll rip your tits off myself"

-“I said…”-started Miyoung only to yelp in surprise as she was looking to someone behind Ashley. The office goddess turned around to see what had startled Miyoung only to feel someone jerking her hair back. The Hubei princess shrieked, falling on her back. The office goddess kicked and screeched blindly as the unknown assailant stomped her against the sand. The salesgirl managed to grab a helping of hair and pulled down, bringing her attacker down with her. Acting quickly, the beleaguered Asian seductress bit down her foe’s exposed neck, forcing her aggressor to retreat.

The Hubei goddess rolled back. She spit some of the sand that had gotten into her mouth. She parted her hair sideways, her eyes resting on the unknown assaulter. She was not surprised to see Taiwanese whore Jessica Cheng clad in a tiny black bikini.

The Taiwanese teacher hadn’t gotten over her loss to the Chinese slut. William’s cock had left her thirsty for more and the prospect of being deprived of her new toy drove the Taiwanese beauty crazy. There was no way she’d allow William to think the Chinese skank was better than her. It was with this thought in mind that the defeated East Asian vixen had come to the private glamp for a rematch. She screeched, running head long into the only obstacle between her and William’s bed.

Ashley growled as she was tackled to the ground. The office minx quickly sank her nails into her attacker’s back, leaving deep scratches as the sexual rivals trashed on the sand.

-“Fuck you Chinese wench”-grunted Jessica as she scratched back

-“Fuck you! You’re Chinese too!”-blurted Ashley, the patriotic education she had received since she childhood kicking in this most private affair-“You separatist scum!”

-“I’m Taiwanese!”-exclaimed the enraged Jessica, tired of hearing yet another mainlander lording their made up claims over her place of birth. She punctuated the point by digging her nails into Ashley’s boobs and twisting with excruciating violence-“Taiwan is a country”

-“The fuck it is!”-wailed the Chinese salesgirl, stepping up her mauling campaign-“You’re nothing but a rebel province!”

The East Asian vixens traded territorial claims back and forth as they trashed on the beach, particles of sand sticking into their perspiring physiques. The sexual rivals traded the top position, the girl at the top landing a couple of slaps here and there before the girl at the bottom managed to reverse the advantage and retaliate with her own stinging slaps.

-“William is my man, you Taiwanese hulijing (man stealer)!”-shrieked Ashley as she once again occupied the top position and rained a barrage of slaps into the Taiwanese skank. Jessica wailed, bucking wildly as she returned fire. Failing that, the Taiwanese pretender threw a bunch of sand directly into the Ashley’s eyes.

That did it. The Chinese harpy wailed as she tried to get the sand out. The ruthless teacher saw her chance, pouncing on the vulnerable Ashley and pushing her down, raining fist after fist on the quivering Chinese bitch until Ashley stopped fighting back.

-“William is mine you mugou (dog bitch)!”-panted Jessica before sluggishly getting on her feet and prancing her way to William. She cooed-“Did you see that William? Did you like seeing me beat her for you?”

Jessica looked sideways, seeing a copulating couple staring. She looked at the other woman suspiciously, not sure if she was Ashley’s friend.

-“I’m glad you put that Chinese whore in her place”-said Miyoung as she rode Mathew-“I’m Miyoung Park, Mathew’s girlfriend”

-“I’m Jessica Cheng, William’s new girlfriend”-said the Taiwanese temptress, relieved the Korean eye candy seemed to be on her side. Thus assured, the Taiwanese stunner proceeded to engage in tongue wrestling with William. She panted, feeling his virile hands caressing her sand-covered physique. While thus engaged, the Taiwanese bombshell couldn’t help but to catch glimpses of the Korean vixen telling her boyfriend that she was going to mess “Linda Wang” badly and how his cock was hers alone.

It became clear to Jessica that the Korean beauty was also engaged in her on fierce struggle to keep a bitter sexual rival away from her man. Her thoughts were interrupted when William pulled aside her thong. She closed her eyes, her pussy lips parting as his engorged manhood entered her.

Jessica moaned, her tits bouncing as William pounded her enthusiastically. This seemed to encourage the other man to do the same, leading a cacophony of moans inside the private glamp as each East Asian girl rode her man.

-“I’ll beat her badly”-Miyoung told Mathew-“Her pussy will never taste your cum ever again”

-“I want the Chinese whore gone”-exclaimed Jessica as she addressed William-“I’m the only woman who belongs in your bed”

-“Destroy her”-said Miyoung, turning to Jessica-“The Chinese whore has been cheering for her friend to replace me in Mathew’s bed.”

-“I will sister”-replied Jessica, feeling a sense of kinship with this stranger-“William’s cock will belong to me. I’m sure you’ll prevail over that man-stealing whore too”

-“Count on it, sister. I’ll teach that Chinese homewrecker a lesson about going after taken men. I hope to you see at the Cowgirl”

-“I will. Everyone will see me fucking William on top of her broken body.”

-“I’ll do you one better”-replied Miyoung-“I’ll tear her cxnt hair bald”

-“That’s a great idea sister”-said Jessica-“In fact, I don’t think I’ll wait for Cowgirl night. I want to tear her pussy bald right…Argh”

Miyoung Park was startled to see her new Taiwanese friend being tackled from the side from the reinvigorated Ashley. In fact, the wily office lady had been bidding her time, keeping her rage in check as she heard the two old hags talking about how they were going to steal Mathew and William to themselves. Unable to contain herself anymore, she pounced on the distracted Taiwanese rebel!

-“Tear my pussy bald do you?”-shrieked Ashley, slamming Jessica’s face against the sand. The high school teacher flailed, trying to fight back as she was being chocked in sand-“I dare you!”

The salesgirl continued pounding the weakening Taiwanese whore, ignoring Jessica’s roaming nails mauling her toned legs until the upstart stopped struggling. Her desire to humiliate her sexual rival in front of William overriding considerations for her safety, Ashley decided to jerk the wailing Taiwanese skank by the hair and rub her wet pussy against her prey’s sand-covered cheeks.

-“Go on you worthless saohuo”-taunted Ashley, feeling immense pleasure in staining Jessica’s cheek with her pussy juice. Still, Ashley was careful not to let her cxnt too close to Jessica’s teeth just in case-“Go tear my pussy hair. I dare you!”

Sand smeared all over her face, the sexy teacher knew she was in trouble unless she did something drastic. She tried to surprise her taunting tormentress with a surprise bite only for Ashley to react faster and slam her face against the sand once again.

-“You sneaky shabi (stupid cxnt)”-screeched Ashley as she tried to asphyxiate the flailing Jessica-“I knew you’d try some dirty trick.”

The gloating Ashley turned towards William -“See William? See how much better I am to this Taiwanese jianhuo (cheap goods)? Now I’ll…argh!”

Ashley’s heart wrenching howl startled everyone in the glamp.  In desperate straits, the almost beaten high school educator grabbed another bunch of sand and by sheer luck managed insert her sand covered fingers into Ashley’s pussy, curving her nail like a hook and tearing Ashley’s pussy in one smooth motion before the office vixen kicked in the face. The three spectators to this brutal catfight held their collective breath as they watched the moaning beauties quivering on the floor.

The battle-weary Jessica shook her head, clearing some of the annoying sand off her face. It had been a close call, and she was afraid she’d run out of steam before she could defeat William’s girlfriend. She’d have to fight dirtier still if she wanted to be riding William’s cock tonight.

Two meters away, her nemesis was coming to the same conclusion. Ashley growled, frustrated the Taiwanese skank’s determination to undermine her at every turn. The office lady’s thirst for William’s cock was being put to the test, and she intended to overcome this most trying of tests in the most vicious of ways.

So it was that the rivals in love lunged at each other in all fours like pitbulls in a dogfight, wrapping their arms around the other woman’s battered physique and digging their nails into the other’s scratch-filled skin for another round of wanton violence.

Ashley wailed, feeling herself almost passing out as her cheek was bitten by her barbaric qingdi (love rival). The office lady hammered the Taiwanese piranha frantically, desperate to free herself from the heinous biting. She decided to focus her destructive efforts in a 10-claw titty grab, hoping to destroy the Taiwanese lanbi (rotten cxnt) before she herself was ruined.

Tears were streaming from Jessica’s eyes, her tits the target yet another depraved attempt to rip off her mammaries. And yet she did not back down, choosing instead to bring her own nails to the battlefield, wreaking havoc on the enemy’s skin.

The three spectators watched spellbound as the violence reached new levels of savagery. For 5 minutes the East Asian harpies went at it with zealous determination in this war of attrition. No quarter was given nor asked as they bit and scratched, eliciting desperate howls from the duelling vixens. But this was unsustainable. Someone would have to give…

Even in her desperate straits, Jessica could feel the Chinese skank crumbling. Quivering in pain, the Taiwanese hottie bit down even harder, hoping to finally overcome the office wench.

It was not to be. The jealous salesgirl proved too much for the zealous teacher. Jessica’s lips let out an agonizing wail as thoughts of destroying her sexual rival turned into thoughts of retreat. But Ashley would not let up. The merciless office whore pursued the fleeing educator, tackling her down. The prospect of victory gave Ashley a second wind, helping her ignore her own aching body, the painful sensation of sand burning her pussy, her haggard condition.

Ashley raised her hate-fuelled fist, hammering the Taiwanese pretender over and over while withstanding Jessica’s cruel talons mauling her thighs. The three observers winced, waiting to see if the Taiwanese siren would be able to free herself from the crazed Chinese war goddess. They held their collective breaths until the Taiwanese arms fell onto the sand.

Jessica was done.

Ashley heaved, raising her arms in victory. She looked at William, her eyes resting into his hardened manhood. Feeling too spent to stand up, the Chinese tigress crawled on all four until she reached her waiting boyfriend. There were many things she wanted to do. She wanted to scold Miyoung Park for having cheered for Jessica. She wanted to gloat to her boyfriend. She wanted to remind the Korean saohuo (whore) that Linda Wang would win Mathew back. But right now, what she wanted most was to make William cum. She needed him to know she was capable of both fighting for his cock and pleasing him right after the fight.

-“I’m better than she’ll ever be”-said Ashley before wrapping her mouth around William’s dick. She let a satisfied gag when the tip of his cock reached the back of her mouth. The victorious office lady let it all sink in, basking in her man’s praise as she continued her vigorous blowjob.

The moment was short lived. Ashley noticed a change in William’s mood. She looked up, seeing William looking distracted. She was processing what was happening when William said-“Come”

Ashley turned around, seeing the sand covered Taiwanese saohuo (whore) getting on all four, looking daggers at her.

The fight wasn’t over.

To be continued...

Offline Mauze

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2024, 07:45:31 AM »
Glad you're back  :D Impatient to see the outcome of Miyoung and Linda.

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2024, 12:01:47 AM »
Glad you're back  :D Impatient to see the outcome of Miyoung and Linda.

I apologize for the very very very long delay. What was supposed to be a 1-month business trip suddenly became a 4- month business nightmare. 16-hour days were not uncommon :'(.

But yes, don't believe I have forgotten about Linda and Miyoung. There's too much bad blood for this to end in anything but a nasty free for all in front of a crowd of horny spectators to see who gets the guy.

JL9000

Offline Zach4444

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2024, 03:27:36 AM »
Glad to see you’re back! I’m excited to continue cheering on Ashley and Linda in these fights, and looking forward to seeing which girls walk away as the victors!

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2024, 06:55:25 PM »

The moment was short lived. Ashley noticed a change in William’s mood. She looked up, seeing William looking distracted. She was processing what was happening when William said-“Come”

Ashley turned around, seeing the sand covered Taiwanese saohuo (whore) getting on all four, looking daggers at her.

The fight wasn’t over.

The Chinese office lady started to stand up only for William’s virile hand to keep her in place. She looked askance then looked back at Jessica, who was also confused as she approached them warily. Soon William’s intentions became clear as he commanded the battered Taiwanese goddess to snuggle between his legs and lean her head against his left thigh, opposite to Ashley.

The naked Jessica tried to fit in the small space in between his legs. Her equally bare foe impeded her entry with a forceful push and a few kicks. Jessica growled, kicking back, leading to a few shoves before William pulled them by the hair and forced Ashley to let Jessica in the constrained space.

-“Whoever makes me cum will be coming home with me tonight and will be my favourite tomorrow night”-stated William-“The other woman will be able to appeal the result tomorrow at the Cowgirl”

-“You can do whatever you want to the other woman, but your tongues and mouth must be always on my cock until I cum”-continued William.

The sexual rivals glared at each other. They were not even half a meter apart, the tiny space between William’s thighs constraining their movements. The way William phrased this contest made it clear it was but a meaningless competition that would decide bragging rights for tonight only. The decisive showdown would happen tomorrow at the Cowgirl.

-“Like hell I’ll let you have your cum”-declared Ashley. At this point she cared little for the paltry prize or strategic considerations. Her womanly pride would never countenance giving one inch of her man’s cock to the shameless high school teacher.

-“Not only I’ll have his cum right now”-retorted Jessica, her face no more than a 10 centimetres away from William’s manhood-“I’ll drain his cock dry tonight!”

-“Fuck you mugou (dog bitch)!”-shrieked the pretty saleswoman, her hand latching onto Jessica’s dishevelled tresses while she herself brought her tongue into contact with William’s hardened cock.

-“I’m better than you’ll ever be lanbi (rotten cxnt)!”-howled the alluring high school teacher as she reciprocated the hair pull.

William moaned, feeling battling tongues furiously going up and down his saliva-laden cock. He tried to get a better glimpse of the frenzied struggle, but his view was blocked by the messed-up hair being ripped and jerked. It did not matter. He could feel every lick and every hot breath as the rivals in love fought for his cock.

Jessica looked ahead, her eyes meeting Ashley’s hateful glare as their tongues met at the tip of William’s dick. The Taiwanese beauty growled, bringing her free hand onto Ashley’s boobs and pinching her foes’ ragged tits.

-“Let go my tits you saohuo (whore)!”-cried the battered office girl as her nails landed on Jessica’s face and tried to gouge her eyes out. The harassed high school teacher wailed, bringing up her arm awkwardly to fend off the depraved attack.

-“You wanna…fight dirty…I can fight…dirtier!”-panted Jessica through gritted teeth, raising the stakes with a precision strike against Ashley’s sore pussy. The alluring saleswoman wailed, her body trembling in fear of what was to come. And yet, Ashley’s tongue never left William’s cock.

-“Two…can play…the same…game!”-moaned Ashley in between shallow breaths as she retaliated with her very own attack on the enemy pussy.

It was madness. It was mutually assured destruction. Even if a girl won this lurid war of attrition, she would be in no position to ride the coveted man tonight. Neither East Asian beauty cared, so long she ensured the destruction of the enemy pussy.

William couldn’t see what was going on. Still, he felt their quivering physiques, their desperate breathing, their heavy tears rolling down their cheeks and falling into his cock. The frantic tongues seeking to overcome the other woman’s oral member. Even as he felt guilty for pushing them to fight for him, he was aroused by the extremes these two Oriental harpies would go to claim him. The more he felt they amped up the heat down there the closer he got to cumming…

William groaned, his cock erupting like a volcano. He relaxed his thighs, allowing Jessica to push Ashley out and into the sand.

-“SANBA (stupid cxnt)!”-shrieked Jessica, pouncing at the fallen Chinese wench-“I’ll scratch the cum out of your mouth”

-“Fuck you *cough* wanna be hulijing (man stealer)”-screeched Ashley, her mouth choke full with William’s semen-“His cum*cough* is MINE!”

William panted, listlessly watching the tired young Asian vixens going at it despite all the horrible things they had just done to each other. He pondered briefly about letting them continue the terrible struggle and go with the winner. He quickly discarded the thought. Ashley had won fair and square. He rose from his seat and pulled Jessica up against her will.

-“Let me go Qinaide(dear)! I’ll fuck the Chinese saobi (cxnt) up!”-shrieked Jessica, knowing that her only chance alter the outcome was to appeal for William’s horniness. She hugged William’s naked physique, making sure to rub her mauled yet bountiful tits against his chest-“You can’t possibly be thinking of spending the night with that diseased wench”

-“Come at me Taiwanese saohuo (whore)! Let’s see who fucks whom up!”-jeered Ashley, still raring to pay Jessica back for all her transgressions.

-“Ashley wins”-said William. Yet he made no attempt to push the grinding Jessica away. He even took a moment to savour Jessica’s hand stroking his wet cock. He snapped out of it, gently pushing the reluctant teacher away and helping Ashley get on her feet.

-“This is not over”-promised the chagrined Jessica, slamming her tits against Ashley’s pair in a deliberate effort to provoke the Chinese slut into continuing the fight-“I’ll be fucking him at the Cowgirl”

-“I’m not scared of skanks like you”-barked Ashley, wrapping her arms around William’s masculine body-“You’re lucky William doesn’t want me to tear your tits off today”

-“It’s over for today”-warned William-“Ashley is staying with me tonight”

-“Enjoy your last night with him”-said Jessica, now resigned to the fact William’s decision was firm-“You’ll be gone the day after tomorrow”

-“I don’t think so Taiwanese jianhuo (cheap goods)”-retorted Ashley as William started pulling her arm away from Jessica-“They’ll have to take you out of Jeju in a coffin”

Epilogue

Jessica Cheng stood up defiantly as she watched a limping Ashley being carried away by William. As soon as they were out of sight she crashed into the nearest chair, sobbing. The haggard Taiwanese educator was hurting all over. Her aching pussy bitterly resented being deprived of cock for 8 hours. The Chinese sanba (stupid whore) had done a nasty number on her.

-“You’ll get her sister”-said Miyoung, standing up to console the young Taiwanese woman-“I’m certain of your final victory over the Chinese skank”

-“Thank you”-panted Jessica breathlessly. She couldn’t help but to see past the almost naked Miyoung, seeing a heaving Mathew in all his naked glory, his half-mast cock up in the air, no doubt after erupting into Miyoung’s now cum filled pussy. The Taiwanese temptress knew she had been used in the Korean temptress’ attempts to win her man back. Not that she minded, knowing it’d be helpful to have someone on her side tomorrow night. Jessica’s gaze shifted towards Miyoung’s crotch, seeing with envy some love juice sliding out of the Korean’s cxnt.

-“You’re welcome with us tonight”-offered the Korean girlfriend-“I’m sure you’ll have William’s company tomorrow.”

Jessica gave Miyoung a faint smile. She’d take her on her offer.

To be continued…