News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

out of control contest

• 10 Replies

Offline wendy77

out of control contest
« on: October 13, 2017, 07:47:42 PM »
have you ever had a match get out of control?  what brought it on?

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
Re: out of control contest
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 08:45:34 PM »
What is your definition of out of control contest?  where no one could break it up it was getting so rough or do you mean a one sided fight?

Offline Clawdelle

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 10:03:34 PM »
I'm commenting so I can follow this thread and see where it goes.  I'll respond if  the direction it takes interests me

capperhollie

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2017, 12:14:53 AM »
In what context
1 agreed limits get broken
No impartial party to split fight up
Fight one sided

Offline wendy77

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2017, 04:20:34 AM »
i guess my question was a little vague.  put it in the context of an arranged wrestling/catfight contest, where rules are specified ahead of time and then just disregarded.

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2017, 10:30:04 PM »
mine have a little at wrestling events at biker matches unless something blatantly illegal is done like punching etc.

Offline Clawdelle

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2017, 11:24:09 PM »
If there is no third party to impartially enforce rules,  making rules tends to be a waste of time unless the two opponents are extremely trustworthy.   If  animosity  between the two fighters is  the reason for the fight, and there's no third party to impartially enforce the rules, it's pretty much a given that one or both women will ignore the rules,  If you're the one sticking to the rules and there's no third party to enforce them, your options  are pretty much limited to  either getting out of the fight any way you can, or  retaliating  by disregarding the rules yourself, and be prepared for the level of violence  to increase exponentially the moment you do.

Offline Debbiedoes

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2017, 11:42:26 PM »
Quite a while back a good friend and I put on a sexy wrestling match for our husbands, there were no rules discussed but 'friendly' was implied. It was all fun to start with, then we had a break for a drink, some trash talk was suggested which seemed like a fun idea so we did. Unfortunately it got too personal and carried on when we continued with the bout...a twenty year friendship harbours a few secret grudges which came out, turning the fun match into a fight! Our guys did try to stop us but we wanted to settle it and they were told to back off or leave. Other than not biting anything off we were out of control...exhaustion stopping us rather than serious injury thankfully

Offline samantha80

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2017, 07:22:41 PM »
thought this topic interesting, since not so long ago, I unfortunately experienced a bit of an out of control situation in an arranged match.  to make a long story short, I was kneed in the crotch after she[my opponent] called break when we were up against a corner wall.  I let her go, not knowing whether she was hurt and suddenly, out of the blue, she kneed me in the crotch.  we had agreed prior to the match that kneeing, amongst other things was off limits.  I was infuriated, but the pain overcame my ability to retaliate.  my second stopped the match immediately.  this was a rematch and i had dominated the first meeting.  looking back on the experience, she was frustrated because the second match was going the same way as the first.  lucky for me, my second stepped in quickly.  the one lesson I learned is never participate in a competitive match without a second...unless you and your opponent are intimate and even then, things can go wrong. 

Offline hunter1985

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2017, 11:36:01 AM »
women fight can be dangerous

Offline deboveru

• Business woman and farm girl that loves a tussle
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2017, 03:19:16 PM »
Out of control, no, but I have had sessions where the boundaries were reset more liberally part way through.