News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Halloween Costumed catfight poll Princess castle

• 38 Replies

Offline curvy JoJo

• beat that if you can
Re: Halloween Costumed catfight poll Princess castle
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2017, 12:55:33 AM »
wearing my super sexy skimpy highschool custom that can barely cover my curves and my high heels ... I arrive at the castle and step in side ..I knew many girls will be here and I also know that any thing could happen tonight from a hot sexy party to a great catfight...as i walk in I take alook around every thing is fancy and old and shines like diamonds ...it's just like storm's doing...when i get to main romm i seey many girls ..sexy girls barely bothering to cover thier skin...I immediately find my self a drink and start walking toward the big sofa in the corner and in my way i give every girl a smirk knoing that one of them will jump on me soon.

Offline Rama

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2017, 01:48:50 AM »
first time wearing this mummy custom  my tits shake with every stip i take ..I know now why storm chose this custom for me...I walk in my heels clicking on the floor i stand thier at the dorr looking at every one ..I see to girls on of the in lara croft custom geezing at each othe ..."nice they did't start without me"...."HAPPY HALLOWEEN BITCHES"  i say as loud as possible so every one inside heard it i move on to get my drink.

Offline curvy JoJo

• beat that if you can
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2017, 12:05:40 PM »
as Iam setting on my big sofa I hear a loud voice screaming calling us all bitches...I turn my head i see a beautiful big tits girl in a mummy custom jiggling her tits and ass with every step she take inside the room...I stand and walk toward her so our bathes cross for sure and when we get into each other face my drink slips "accidentally " from my hand and oooops....it 's now on rama"s custom ..."sorry sorry for that my mistake"....."BITCH".

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2017, 10:33:02 PM »
After my run-in with the video game icon. I left the parlor and looked around the room to see so many objectified female icons. I would comment farther, but again I am dressed as the girl who was eaten by the wolf as her claim to fame. As I made a move towards a slice of pizza. Why? Well, first the idea is that she is NOT dressed as an objectified female icon.  That gets her points and she was a Tramp the clique, not her lifestyle as I do not know her that well. She could be a Tramp and a TRAMP but at this moment that would be conjecture and I try not to get into that as a rule.

I walk over to her and say hello. She looks at me with a dismissive glance. I get it as she probably does not know it's me, or if she does she has zero fucks to give. That is why the Tramps rule. We kinda like no one, but our own, and even then it's dicey at best. So I give her a catty smirk and took a glass of punch and made a note to make sure to say "Hi" later, Then went to mill about...
I'm new here looking to meet fun people for intresting chats about fights and fun. I like wrestling and catfights with a story and a few rules. I don't mess with men farm animals or ghosts.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2017, 07:39:32 AM »
On the drive the lovely cat fighters .. pass by and through.
A few stacks of Jack O Lanterns ...

Their destination so close ...
As the moon rises, and chills runs down their spines.

As ghoulish and ghastly cries and wailings are heard not far away.

Offline Rama

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2017, 10:09:56 AM »
I was looking around as i am standing next to the bar i see a sexy girl approaching i though she wants a re fill but as she get closer i see her staring at me "i guess she wants more than a drink" i say to my self... Suddenly the bitch jojo throughs her half full glass in my dress "what the.." before i fenish my sentence i hear her calling me a bitch.. That's it... I glare at her with hatred "no problem slut you will repay quickly" i slap her face mak8ng sure it will hirt and before she could do any thing another slap hits her face making her cheeks red... "hope that was enough to help see what's infront of you slut."

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2017, 12:10:35 PM »
I see Sarah hurling Jane towards Rama and Jojo and I grin............."The party started! Good!" I think, as I get up from my throne and I glide behind Sarah............I put my hands on her shoulders and I whisper in her ear "Here we are, you tasty slice of pizza! Let's have some fun!"............I slowly lick Sarah's ear lobe, then I slam my right knee to the back of her right one..................... 

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2017, 07:21:12 PM »
I see Sarah hurling Jane towards Rama and Jojo and I grin............."The party started! Good!" I think, as I get up from my throne and I glide behind Sarah............I put my hands on her shoulders and I whisper in her ear "Here we are, you tasty slice of pizza! Let's have some fun!"............I slowly lick Sarah's earlobe, then I slam my right knee to the back of her right one.....................

I feel a cold breath on the back of my neck before I hear any words, yet somehow I still know who it is, and I know this won't be good. I hear you whisper softly into my ear, and a smirk crosses my face, "Good, I've been waiting for this moment!" I reply before you drive your right knee into the back of mine, and as I drop, I land on my right knee, now kneeling in front of you, my hands go to your ankles, pulling them both out to the side, hoping to drop you onto your own ass as well.

Now we're talking. I like fighting. So I watch as the pizza falls and then twits herself around to grab the bitches ankle. I watch as she falls on her ass, and this leaves me two options. I an with kick the pizza in the crust, and send it into the other girl, or I can wait to see if she ducks then kick the bitch in the face.I hate choices I really do. Thankfully this one is made easier as I see her duck, and nail the girl in the face with the flat of my foot. Then I spin on my heel to find me a playmate... 

« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 07:31:25 PM by Jane Walker »
I'm new here looking to meet fun people for intresting chats about fights and fun. I like wrestling and catfights with a story and a few rules. I don't mess with men farm animals or ghosts.

Offline BarenakedRed

• Hello there. :)
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2017, 09:43:03 PM »
Rahrah, Lil Tina, and Jane W get my only 3 votes. :)
-Rach

Offline charlie41

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2017, 12:41:10 AM »
Curvy jojo all the way !

Offline Loki

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2017, 12:42:08 AM »
Tiffany-fights wins!
Fight dirty & win.......26W    49L

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2017, 03:03:46 AM »
As they arrived at the castle ..

The ladies felt, and new something was wrong.
When the spooky bell hop. Asked to take their luggage.
As they were led to their rooms for their stay.

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2017, 05:52:24 AM »
I walked away as it seemed to be the best idea given I just kicked a bitch in the face. Not only that, but two's company and three is a crowd. Five is a party and more then that is a mixer I think, but yet I digress. I saw "super girl" take out a table with grace. I then head a hi pitched Brooklyn accent. That had to be Harley Quinn. I looked at her and saw she was going with "Classic Quinn" which I approved. Then took a moment to dig into my goodie basket, and found the collapsible baton. Then walked behind her, and cracked her on the back of her neck, and watched her fall...

"Oh don't mind me I just wanted to hit someone...carry on" *smiles*

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2017, 02:04:34 PM »
as I talk to the sexy cat I feel a hard hit and as I collapse I am a bit mad as I get up and turn to see little red riding hood not wanting to start anything yet I smile and chew on my gum and say in the best Harley Quinn impression I can do "hey there, nice to meetcha what a good little outfit ya got there" as I put my hand out to shake yours.

Here I need to pause things. The bitch I just hit with the baton in my left hand retook her feet and offered me her hand. I wanted to give her credit for Cosplaying Miss Quinn really well. The only thing is that I freakin' hit her with a baton, and now she was trying to make friends. I looked at her and then at my baton. Then her again, back to the baton.

"You want to know how I'm going?"

*nods*

"Oooooooooooookay"

I then took a moment to take her hand and shook it three times. That is when she pulled me in and drove her knee into my belly as felt my breath leave me, and drop to a knee....

*huff* "Not Cool"

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2017, 10:10:12 PM »
Fool me once shame on me. Fool me twice shame on me. Fool me three times, and you're going to get your ass kicked. That was where my hear was at as I looked up at the bitch who was playing at being crazy... The thing is I on' think this bitch. So I have to think like a sane person acting crazy. With me so far? If you are could you catch me up? No? okay....

So I have managed to push myself up to my knees and rocked back on my heels as I plant my left hand on the ground as I look up at her as she bends down to look at me Then smile as they high pitched Brooklyn accent came spilling out.

"So are we good?"

I look up at her and then swing my right up under her chin with an uppercut and I rock her back as I start back to my feet...

"Yeah, I'm good you?