News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Teacher Tales: Mothers, Daughters, Nuns, Teachers, and Rivals Oh My!

• 6 Replies

Offline AndrewScott

• God Member
Teacher Tales: Mothers, Daughters, Nuns, Teachers, and Rivals Oh My!

Angelique Brown drove up to the car port in front of the Torch Light Motel. She got out and went inside. The lot was pretty vacant of cars on a Thursday evening. She rented two rooms right next to each other, with a door leading to the other rooms. She said to the clerk at the desk that Miranda Morales would be picking up the other key in the morning sometime.

After walking into the small motel room with two queen size beds in it, reeking of stale cigarette smoke, Angie pulled out her phone and texted Miranda:

Angie: I got the rooms bitch! They are right next to each other at the Torch Light Motel. A real shit hole, so you should feel right at home!

Miranda answered back almost immediately: cxnt!!! I will be there tomorrow and we can bring our little bitches to watch me fuck you up and then fuck you dry!

Angie: You will be the one with worn out pussy, you whore! I can?t wait!!!

Back at the St. Catherine?s??

Katheryn Vergara sat with her long legs crossed in a chair outside the office of Sister Mary, headmistress of St Catherine?s School for Girls. She was dressed in a conservative white blouse and knee length black skirt. The blouse was buttoned up to hide her cleavage but was tight enough to show off a swell of breasts; her dark tanned skin from her Columbian roots shown even more with the white blouse. Sister Mary called her into the small office and instructed her to sit.

?So Katheryn,? Sister Mary started, ?I see you have applied to the Managing Caretaker position here at St. Catherine?s. This job includes ensuring grounds maintenance is completed, all amenities are working properly and you will also be in charge of two custodians here. I must say your resume is quite good. I see you have had managerial experience in the past, at a night club but it is good for a good Catholic woman like yourself to come back to the church.? Sister Mary ended her last sentence with a smile that was 10% honesty and 90% snarky.

?Thank you first off Sister Mary,? Katheryn said smiling widely, ?Yes, the life in the night club can be quite chaotic, with having to manage, bartend, and sometimes be the bouncer; I am glad to come to a good place like St Catherine?s, God willing of course.? She said crossing herself.

?Bouncer, really?? Sister Mary asked leaning forward, ?You had to throw out undesirables? ?

?Oh yes,? Katheryn said, her dark brown eyes meeting Mary?s, ?All the time! The men were easy, but some of the women would want to fight. I have gotten into a few too many catfights in my day.?

?Oh I understand completely Katheryn,? Mary said with a twinkle in her eyes, ?Being this is a school for girls, mostly girls from rough upbringings? well you understand, fights do happen. When can you start??

?Immediately,? Katheryn said, ?I have an appointment to look at apartments later today??

Sister Mary waved, ?Oh, my dear,? she said, ?If it would be easier, we have plenty of room here. You would have your own bathroom and private quarters. Many of the teachers and even Vivian and Racheal, our custodians, live here. Please stay on the grounds as long as you like.?

?That would be amazing,? Katheryn said, ?Thank you so much Sister.?

?You are quite welcome, Katheryn,? Sister Mary said, ?I will have Vivian show you to your quarters.?

Katheryn got up and shook hands with the head mistress. As she walked out of the office, a smile broadened on her face. It was not by accident that she came here; she was on a mission so to speak. A few years ago, she had an affair with Alexi Tovar, a married man and Miko?s adopted father. When Miko?s mother found out about the affair, she and Miko confronted Katheryn at her apartment and the three of them fought, with Miko and her mother, Anna beating up Katheryn and sexually humiliating her. Miko had a falling out with her adopted parents a few months after and was sent off to St Catherine?s. What Miko didn?t know was that her adopted mother, Anna, and Katheryn had met recently and a marathon catfight ensued. Leaving Anna beaten and humiliated just like Katheryn had been. Now Katheryn was determined to find Miko and extract her revenge.

Tracy Holden was attending nightly mass at the church adjacent to the school. Dressed conservatively in a blue blouse and khaki knee length skirt, she sat in the back of the church and was glancing around absent minded when her eyes caught the back of a woman?s long blonde hair. Her mind raced back to just after breaking up with Andrew, 10 years earlier and the hell fight she had with Andrew?s new girlfriend, Dawn.

(Tracy?s memories)
Tracy had found out through the local grapevine that Dawn had already moved in with Andrew, something she had been reluctant to do. Dawn was a busty blonde with a mean temper from what Tracy could gather. Once night after having a few too many glasses of wine, Tracy started texting Andrew; wanting them to get back together, regaling him with her fights (as he loved when she did that) but then she got text from an unknown number, from Dawn.

Dawn: The ship has sailed bitch! Andrew is with me now not you! Do us both a favor and get over him and move the fuck on!

Tracy: Oh, you must be the dumb blonde who mesmerized Andrew with her big fucking tits! Why don?t you let a real woman have him and go back to your street corner, WHORE!!!

Dawn: Real woman??? Who you??? The chick that had to tell fantasy stories about catfights so Andrew could get hard. Honey, I didn?t tell him, I showed him. Andrew got to watch as me and his friend Karri fought over him and then had a threesome. I know how to please him slut, not you!

Tracy dropped her glass of wine?. KARRI, the stripper slut who she fought with before! (Teacher Tales part one)

Tracy: A play fight is one thing, but if you ever had a real fight, with me, you would be packing your shit and moving out!

Dawn: Oh is that it?!? You want to fight bitch! Wanna catfight?!? I am not going to let some old ass ho take Andrew!

Tracy: FUCK YOU!!! I will fight you anytime you want.

Dawn: Fine, meet me here, (she typed in the address) at 8pm tomorrow. It is secluded and no one will hear you scream. And don?t wear anything you don?t want torn off cxnt!

Tracy?s knuckles were white as she gripped the steering wheel of her car hard. She was dressed in an old white t-shirt and khaki shorts. She had on panties but no bra and her 38DD breasts bounced as the tires of the car hit a few bumps in the gravel road. The car moved left and right with the curves of the road and the sun was almost all the way down. She spotted the cabin with one car in front. The lights were on in the cabin but as she drove closer she notices a bonfire in the back of the cabin with a single figure merging in and out of the shadows. She parked and got out and started walking towards the fire. She could now make out Dawn, dressed in an old blue t-shirt and black shorts, barefoot; by the swell of Dawn?s chest, Tracy knew Dawn wasn?t wearing a bra either. As Tracy neared, she kicked off her sandals leaving both women bare foot and only a few feet apart.

?Karri said you weren?t frumpy looking like I thought,? Dawn said with hands on her hips.

?I imagine you two sluts didn?t do a whole lot of talking,? Tracy said in response, ?Whores don?t really know how to put more than a few syllables together to communicate.?

?Real funny bitch,? Dawn said, ?You aren?t going to be laughing much tonight!?

?Then let?s go cxnt!? Tracy said as she and Dawn both charged.

The two blondes, Dawn had lighter but longer hair than Tracy, slammed together, arms around their necks grabbing at hair. Grass and bits of dirt were churned up as they stumbled back and forth pulling hair and grunting. They slammed their large chests together; each feeling the fullness of her rival?s breasts through the thin fabric of the t-shirts. Arms straightened and then clenched and the two slammed tit to tit over and over again. Dawn?s right ankle and Tracy?s left got tangled up and the pair went down to the cool grass. Over and over they rolled in the grass, grappling to get on top but neither staying there long. Tracy gripped Dawn?s t-shirt and started to pull. Dawn reciprocated as well. The thin, worn shirts started to tear and now each woman did her damnedest to rip the shirt from the other?s body. Dawn rolled on top but Tracy got her feet in-between them and pushed off, sending a now topless Dawn tumbling over onto her ass, Tracy?s shirt in her hands. The busty blonds got to their feet, dropped the shirts they were holding and charged. Arms circled around each other and they immediately went back down to the grass.

Cussing, scratching, wrestling, grabbing tits, pulling hair, and all the while rolling back and forth trying to stay on top. Hands dropped down to their shorts and they started pulling at them. Each wanted to strip the other bare first. They stopped rolling, side by side, hands tugging at loosened shorts, bringing them over hips and to their thighs. Tracy grabbed Dawn?s white panties and started to pull them down as well. Dawn screamed in frustration as Tracy stripped her naked first. Dawn balled up a fist and punched Tracy as hard as she could in the stomach. Tracy expelled air and groaned loudly. Dawn followed up with a right fist to Tracy?s jaw and Tracy went limp and didn?t move. Dawn stripped off Tracy?s shorts and red panties, leaving her nude as she stood. Dawn was surprised at the exertion she used in the fight and was covered in blades of grass and smears of dirt. She stumbled towards the cabin.

Tracy stirred back to consciousness and opened her eyes to see a blurry, naked shape stumble around the corner of the cabin. She groaned as she sat up and rubbed her sore jaw; opening and closing it to make sure it wasn?t broken. She got up and stumbled after Dawn. As she got around the corner of the cabin, Dawn was nowhere to be seen. But the front door was ajar and when Tracy poked her head in, she could hear running water. She crept into the cabin and followed the sound of the water until she came to a bedroom with an attached bathroom. She could clearly hear the shower. She quietly crept into the bathroom and could make out the blurry shape of a woman in the shower. Tracy wrenched the shower door open and Dawn let out a cry of surprise as Tracy slammed her naked body against Dawn?s as the two of them grappled on their feet in the shower. The water drenched Tracy?s hair and she and Dawn pulled wet hair and slapped their wet tits and tummies together. Tracy was pressing Dawn?s back into the back part of the shower and they breasts mushroomed out at the sides as hard nipples sliced lines into the dripping wet tits. Dawn thrust her hips forward and it caught Tracy off guard and Dawn was able to push them out of the shower. Tracy slipped but didn?t fall as her ass hit the vanity and Dawn pressed into her. Tracy raked her left hand down Dawn?s back, making the younger woman cry out in pain. Tracy and Dawn stumbled out of the bathroom and onto the carpet of the bedroom, spinning around slowly until they landed on the bed.

They rolled over and over and over, falling off the bed, getting back on. Bodies almost always in constant contact. Wet hair whipped around, hands slapped, punched and clawed as naked skin??

The priest started his blessing and Tracy snapped out of her trance and back to the present in the church. The final hymn was sung and Tracy sat where she was because she wanted to be sure the blonde sitting a few rows away wasn?t Dawn. The blonde turned and for a quick second Tracy hoped it actually was her rival, but this woman wasn?t Dawn and Tracy let out a sigh of frustration. She got up and went to the night sky. The people attending the service filed out and started to leave, all except for one car. She found it kind of odd that it was sitting there with a person in the driver?s seat but it wasn?t running. The person was smoking, Tracy could tell from the plume of smoke being blown out.  As Tracy walked within about 20 feet of the car to the path to the school a voice called out.

?Tracy Holden?? The female voice asked.

?Yes,? Tracy said a little on guard now, ?Who is there??

?Awe,? the voice said, ?You don?t remember me??? Andrew said you got a job at a catholic school. I didn?t know where and then out of the blue I get this email from the school with an article about you. I was in the area so I decided to see if I could find you.? The car door opened and Dawn stepped out.

Tracy?s eyes flared with anger and stepped towards her former rival.

?You bitch!? Tracy spat out, ?You came all this way to fight me?!?!?

Dawn stepped toward the teacher; Dawn was wearing a white blouse and short black skirt. Their blouse covered breast compressed together.

?We never got to see who was the real better woman that night,? Dawn said, ?Even though Andrew chose me.? She took a long drag from her cigarette and dropped it to the concrete, blowing the smoke into Tracy?s angry face.

?Nasty whore!? Tracy said coughing a little, ?Anytime, anyplace.?

Dawn reached behind her and opened the back door to the car, ?Right here, right now, cxnt!? She yelled out and grabbed a handful of Tracy?s hair, pulling her towards the open car door.

?OWWWW SLUT!!!? Tracy yelled back and grabbed Dawn?s hair.

The two women, still pulling hair, maneuvered into the open door and onto the back seat. It was very cramped but neither seemed to mind and they pulled hair and each other?s blouses. Movement was almost nil, with both pressed together, buttons popping open on blouses, pulling hair and slapping at bodies. It quickly turned into a sauna in the car with sweat forming quickly and starting to drip off the two women. Windows fogged up as the car rocked with the fighting women when there was a knock on the back window. Dawn and Tracy stopped fighting, just holding each other. The door opened and Sister Mary?s face appeared.

?I seem to have caught you two at a bad time,? she said, ?Please exit the car.?

Tracy got out first and opened her mouth to speak but Sister Mary held up a hand. Dawn got out of the car and gave Sister Mary a once over look.

?So what now?? Dawn asked.

?Now,? Sister Mary said, ?You two follow me.? She turned and started walking with Tracy and Dawn in tow.

Tracy had assumed they were going to go up to the school or the dormitory but Sister Mary was walking towards the chapel. She pulled out a set of keys and opened the door and ushered the women inside. The chapel was dimly lit and Sister Mary took them over to the confessional booth.

?Since you two have something to finish,? Sister Mary said, ?Why not do it in here. I will be on the other side of things get out of hand. But why not do it without all the clothing? Since I have a feeling it is going to get torn off anyway.? Dawn and Tracy began to strip off clothing, keeping only garter belts and stockings on. Sister Mary opened the door to the left side of the booth and motioned with her hand for Dawn and Tracy to go in.

Tracy grabbed Dawn by the hair and backed in and the two almost naked women tumbled inside. Sister Mary closed and latched the door and went to the right side entrance, entered, took off her habit and traditional robe, pulled her pantyhose and panties down to her knees and sat down. She opened the partitioned and watched her own private catfight peepshow. Her right hand caressing her labia and her left hand, roughly grabbing and squeezing her big breasts.

?I should have thought of this years ago,? Sister Mary thought, ?It would be perfect for the students to go at it in.?

Tracy had her naked ass on the bench with Dawn straddling her thighs. Dawn was bent back with her shoulder blades against the closed door to the booth. Tracy and Dawn had double handfuls of the other?s large breasts and were squeezing and twisting them into grotesque shapes. Each woman was still sweating and their hair was matted to their heads. Tracy could feel the straps of Dawn?s garter belt dig into the tops of her thighs and the younger woman?s trimmed bush, brush against her tummy. Tracy released Dawn?s left tit and raked her nails down Dawn?s belly until she latched onto the bushy hair between Dawn?s legs. She yanked out a clump as Dawn screamed bloody murder! Tracy could also hear a moan come from the area where the priest would normally sit to hear confessions. Dawn slapped Tracy across the right side of her face, causing the teacher to cry out in pain. Tracy was able to stand and their huge tits smacked against each other as hands combed through wet hair and yanked. Dawn twisted the two of them and Tracy?s bare ass pressed against the screen to the other side of the booth.

Sister Mary had pulled her bra above her big breasts and was pinching her nipples hard with one hand while stroking her clit with the fingers of the other. She moaned loudly seeing Tracy?s ass bounce against the screen. Mary closed her eyes briefly and pictured herself fighting Sister Louise this way, and then it shifted to picturing Becky Hopper and her locked tit to tit in the booth. Her mature breasts fighting it out with the teenagers. Lastly she thought about what it would be like to take on Sister Sarah here. The redhead had pushed her into unconsciousness the last time they fought. She still owed Sister Sarah a wild catfight where both women were fresh. To see who really ruled here at the school.

Tracy pushed off the screen and slammed Dawn into the back wall. Their breasts compressed as nails flashed and scratched sweaty skin. Dawn lifted her right knee and smacked it between Tracy?s legs. The teacher groaned in pain but didn?t drop. She balled up and fist and punched Dawn between her legs and the younger blonde howled out. They took turns punching each other in the pussy.

SMACK BITCH!
SMACK WHORE!
SMACK SLUT!
SMACK cxnt!

They sank to their knees. Dawn bit down on Tracy?s left shoulder as she grabbed at the teacher?s labia and started pulling and scratching. Tracy nearly shot upright from the pain. Her right hand roughly grabbed Dawn?s left tit, pushing it up, ducking her head down and sinking her teeth into the top of her rival?s meaty breast. Her left hand shot between Dawn?s legs and raked and scratched but also entered Dawn?s pussy and start scratching from the inside. Both women were openly crying now. In no way was this a sexfight, this was a down and dirty all out catfight! Dawn was the first to relent, grasping Tracy?s left hand and tried to pull it out of her. Tracy bit down harder and Dawn screamed and released her bite and started slapping at Tracy?s head. Dawn was frantic! Her hands roamed over the walls and door of the booth to try and find something she could rip off to beat Tracy with. Her hand slapped the interior latch and the door came open. Dawn pushed Tracy as hard as she could and started to crawl out of the door. Tracy pounced on Dawn?s back, flattening her Dawn?s breasts against the tile floor. Tracy sat down on Dawn?s curvy ass and grasped two handfuls of hair and pulled back, making Dawn?s back bow backwards. Dawn was sobbing now, begging through broken sobs for Tracy to stop. Tracy glanced over her left shoulder and saw a naked Sister Mary humping her own hand and squeezing her big breasts. Disgusted with the sight, Tracy let go and Dawn collapsed to the tile. Tracy got off of her former rival and stood on shaky legs and started to dress the best she could.

?Well done, Ms. Holden,? Sister Mary said, ?You are quite the hell cat when provoked.?

?You sick bitch!? Tracy spat back, ?This was all you wasn?t it??? The email she received? From you I suppose!?

?I don?t know what you are talking about Ms. Holden,? Sister Mary said with a smile, ?But should you have a problem, I don?t think you are in the best shape to do anything about it right now. Why don?t you go on back to the dorms and I will make sure she is ok and on her way.?

Tracy dressed, her muscles and body ached. The adrenalin that had been feeding her throughout the fight was wearing off. She turned to see Sister Mary turning Dawn over and checking on her. Tracy left the chapel on shaky legs and stumbled back to the dormitory area, to the teacher?s wing to try and find Sister Sarah and tell her what happened.

The next day, Hope, the gym teacher, was filling in for Tracy?s classes as well. Tracy, she was told was really sick and needed to stay in bed. It was a free hour for the students to finish any assignments they had before the weekend started. As the last bell rang, Sister Sarah came into the room.

?How is Tracy?? Hope asked.

?She is getting better,? Sister Sarah said, ?Thank you for filling in.?

As she talked, both Santana and Lauren came up to the two teachers.

?Miss Brown, Miss Morales,? Sister Sarah said, turning towards them, ?Is there something I can do for you??

Lauren spoke first, ?Sister,? she said softly, ?Do I really have to go with my mother this weekend??

?I don?t want to go with mine either,? Santana piped in.

?I am sorry girls,? Sister Sarah said, ?But there is not a school policy in place to let me do anything about it and they are your mothers. I am afraid you are going to have to go with them. But here,? handing them both a card, ?This is my personnel cell phone. If you are in trouble, call and we will come get you.?

?Thank you Sister Sarah,? the two girls said together.

Outside at the entrance to the school, Lauren and Santana waited for their mothers to arrive to pick them up. They noticed two cars speeding up the drive, swerving dangerously close together. Angelique Brown?s car skidded to a stop with Miranda Morales?s car stopping inches from her bumper.

?Get in!? Angelique yelled to Lauren with a similar statement coming from the car behind.

As Santana was about to get in the back of Miranda?s car, she noticed her sister Marisol in the back seat still dressed in her school uniform with a girl with multi colored hair in the front seat. Santana got in.

?It?s about time, bitch!? Marisol growled at Santana, ?Oh and this is Grace, she goes to school with me at St Mary?s.? Grace turned around in her seat to glare at Santana. She was shorter than the three Morales women in the car but her chest was just as big; the buttons on her school uniform blouse straining under the stress from her big breasts. Marisol went on, ?When mama told me what was going on, I figured why not have Belle come to have fun too!? Marisol and Grace shared a wink.

The two cars sped out the drive and onto the main road, careening at high speeds to get to the hotel. The cars arrived at the same time and parked next to each other. Angel and Miranda got out and went to the rooms next to the other, glaring at each other the entire time. Lauren followed her mother and got her first look at Marisol and Grace as they got out with Santana. When all had entered their rooms, Angel locked her door and Miranda locked hers. Angelique was dressed rather slutty in a light blue form fitting blouse and dark blue skirt. She kicked off her heels and started to unbutton her blouse and unzip her skirt, leaving her in a lace blue bra that barely held her big tits in place and a matching blue thong. Her short brown hair spiked up a little. Lauren stayed dressed in her school uniform and set her bag down by one of the full size beds.

In the room next to the Brown?s, Miranda started removing her tight white t-shirt and unbuttoned her jeans, showing all her barely there black bra and matching thong. She ran a hand through her long black hair.  Santana, Marisol and Grace kept their school uniforms on as Miranda went to the door that joined the two rooms, opened her side and pounded on the other.

She turned back to the three girls, ?You little sluts are gonna get a treat!? Miranda said, ?Me and this big titted cow are gonna show you all what a slutfight really is! Hurry up and open the door cxnt!?

Angel wrenches the door open, ?Come here you WHORE!? She said as she reached out and grabbed two handfuls of Miranda?s long hair and pulled her into the room. The two lingerie clad mothers slammed together, yanking hair and cursing. Big bra covered breasts smacked together as they stumbled around the room. Lauren backed against the wall as Santana, Marisol and Grace walked in to watch. Miranda forced Angelique back until her back legs hit one of the beds and she fell on top pulling the Latina mother with her. Legs immediately locked together as they wrenched the other?s head back by the hair. Miranda dropped her left hand and grasped Angelique?s throat and started to squeeze. Angel pulled out some strands of Miranda?s hair as her left hand left her rival?s head, formed a fist and punched Miranda in the side hard, causing the Latina to lose her grip on Angel?s throat.

The 4 school girls were watching the fight in earnest. Santana had moved in front of her sister and her sister?s friend to get a good view of the catfighting mothers. She felt hands dig into her hair and pull her backwards.

?You and I have unfinished business slut!!!? Marisol said as she pulled her sister back into the other room. The two sisters, only 10 months apart in age, could pass for twins. Long legs, rounded butts and large breasts; both dressed in their schools uniforms, tight white blouses with the logo of the schools on the left breast, plaid miniskirts and knee high socks with tennis shoes.

?Fine by me BITCH!? Santana growled as she wheeled around to grab one handful of Marisol?s hair and one hand of uniform blouse.

Lauren was torn watching the 2 pairs of fighters like it was a tennis match, looking back and forth. Then her eyes rested on Grace, who was just staring at Lauren. Grace was a couple inches taller than Lauren but built the same with large round boobs, tapered waist, and flared hips and ass.

?What are you looking at?? Lauren said, feeling like Grace was undressing her with her eyes.

?Oh we haven?t met have we?? Grace purred, ?I am Grace, Marisol?s roommate. She and I didn?t like each other at first at school but over a few naked catfights, she and I got close?. Like fuck each other to sleep, close. Do you fuck girls Lauren? I bet you do, you little minx. You wanna fuck me or maybe fight me then fuck me?? Grace started moving closer to Lauren who was backing up until her back hit the wall and she couldn?t go any further.

?I don?t want to fuck you, slut!? Lauren said with a little venom in her voice, ?Now back off or you will find out how I fight and you won?t like it much!?

?OOOH Feisty!!! I love feisty!? Grace said as she closed the distance between her and Lauren and the two girls reached for hair at the same time as large chests collided.

Lauren?s mom and Santana?s mom rolled back and forth, hands pulling hair and slapping and clawing at flesh. Angelique rolled on top and Miranda grabbed Angel?s pale blue thong and pulled. Angel?s cursed and grabbed Miranda?s black bra with both hands and stared to tug. Both the thong and bra were torn away, prompting both women to rip off the remaining bra and thong of her new rival. Now naked, the mature women tore into each other with renewed vigor. Miranda got her feet between her body and Angel?s and pushed off, sending the pixie haired mother off the bed and tumbling to the carpet. As Angelique quickly rose to her feet, Miranda collided with her, slamming the both of them into the wall. Miranda?s large breasts pushed painfully into Angel?s causing them to balloon and push out at their sides. Angel thrust her naked hips forward and smacked them against the Latina mother with a groan of pain from Miranda?s lips. They started slamming their hips into the others with the slaps and groans filling the room. Angelique grasped Miranda?s long black hair and yanked back as she dipped her head down to bite Miranda?s right shoulder.

?AAAAAHHH FUCKING PUTA!!!? Miranda screamed. But the bite caused her to lose her focus and the pair pushed off the wall and spun down to the carpet in a tangle of arms and legs.

Marisol?s blouse tore open as the two sisters stumble around in the adjacent room. Years of hating the other sister poured forth as the wildcats tore into each other. Santana?s long left leg got behind Marisol?s right and the pair fell down onto the bed with Santana on top. She finished tearing the blouse of her sister and immediately grabbed two handfuls of bra covered breasts. Marisol screamed and ripped open Santana?s blouse and grabbed at her sisters big tits. Bras were wrenched away from the sister?s chests, leaving the heaving breasts open to claws and grabs. Marisol sent her right knee up to slam against Santana?s round back side and the pair rolled over with Marisol now on top. The two sisters gritted their teeth as they kneaded, pulled, raked, squeezed and twisted their large tits. Marisol released Santana?s breast and grabbed her sister?s wrists, pulling them away from the tits and then she slammed her bust down onto Santana?s with a loud SLAP!!! Both sisters groaned in pain as they hurt tits ground together as they grappled on the bed. They each started pulling on their pleated skirts and white panties underneath to make the other naked.

Grace was surprised at how strong Lauren was as the tussled standing up against the wall. Big tits melded together as hands pulled at hair. Lauren sent a right knee up catching Grace in the tummy and caused the multi-colored haired girl to moan out in pain. Lauren pushed her and they tripped over Lauren?s bag and went down to the bed. Legs became locked together as they rolled back and forth, tits remained glued together as hands pulled hair and clothing. Lauren was able to get on top and mounted Grace?s hips, her skirt worked up her hips showing off white panties. Grace reached up and grabbed Lauren?s blouse, ripping it open. Lauren reached behind her, between Grace?s legs and grabbed a handful of white panties and pulled. Grace screamed up blood murder as we pussy was squeezed in Lauren?s hand. Grace shot up as if stabbed and her face collided with Lauren?s bra covered tits; she opened her mouth and bit down on Lauren?s left breast. Now it was Lauren?s turn to scream out! She let go of Grace?s pussy and raked long red lines in Grace?s face. Grace, crying now, started swinging wildly with fists, catching Lauren in the nose, starting a stream of blood to come from her face. Lauren was knocked off her perch and fell to the floor holding her nose. Grace got off the bed slowly, touching her face and seeing spotted blood in her hands. She looked at the waring mothers who were naked and then into the other room where the two sisters were stripping each other. Lauren noticed it as well. Grace looked back to Lauren and the two started removing blouses, bras, skirts and panties; leaving only their knee high socks in place. The two naked school girls lunged at each other.

Now on the carpet in the opposite side of the room from Grace and Lauren, Miranda and Angelique we locked in a naked catball. The mature women rolled back and forth in a confined area between the bed and wall, clawing and biting at sweaty skin. Their large breast were plastered together, the sweat from their skin causing the mounds to slide back and forth. Holding one hand in hair and the other raking lines of red in the other?s flesh; Angel pressed her naked thigh in between Miranda?s thighs. Miranda moaned and pressed her thigh into Angelique?s pussy. They started humping each other?s thighs as they clawed and pulled hair.

?You are so fucking wet puta!!!? Miranda yelled into Angel?s ear.

?You are soaked you whore!!!? Angel screamed back.

They shifted hips and aligned their womanhoods the best they could and slammed wet pussies together. They moaned and cursed as they scratched and pulled hair. Tits slapped together from the motion of fuck fighting. Miranda slammed her body against Angelique?s as a wave of orgasm took both of them screaming!!!

AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! And the mature mothers rolled apart.

Santana rolled atop Marisol and slammed her big tits down onto her sister?s pair. The two pair of breasts flattened and mushroomed out at the sides. Marisol raked her nails over her sister?s ample ass cheeks, leaving lines of nasty red scratch marks in her wake. The pair rolled over and off the bed to the carpeted floor and with a THUD separated. Marisol was the first to get up but Santana was on her feet seconds later. They clenched fists and started to throw punches. Fists hit home on shoulders, bellies, faces and tits. Santana had a bloody lip and Marisol had a bloody nose. Santana struck her sister hard in the belly and followed up with a knee to Marisol?s head sending her reeling back and through the door and right into Grace and Lauren!

Grace had Lauren on her back and was squeezing Lauren?s big tits when Marisol crashed into them and knocked them to the floor in a heap. Grace got up pissed because she thought she had Lauren in a bad way.

?You stupid bitch!!!? Grace screamed at Marisol who was getting up as well.

?Fuck you slut!!!? Marisol yelled back at her, bumping her naked breasts into Grace?s.

?Oh you want to go cxnt!?!? Grace said increasing the smacking of tits with her friend.

?FUCK YEAH!? Marisol said back as she reached for Grace?s multi colored hair as Grace reached for Marisol?s long black locks.

Santana and Lauren backed away from Marisol and Grace who were pulling each other around by the hair. Lauren caught movement out of the corner of her eye and looked to see her mother and Santana?s mother separate and get up, each mother now glaring at their daughters.

?Like what ya see puta???? Miranda said at Santana.

?What you acting like the whore of a mother you are?? Santana clapped back.

?Why don?t you come over here and say that little slut!? Miranda growled at her daughter.

Santana wasted no time in rushing over and leaping across the bed as Miranda leap at her. The clashed and went down in a pile of clawing hands and arms on the bed.

Lauren looked at her mother who was staring back at her. ?You wanna go mommy?? Lauren asked cupping her big tits.

?Oh fucking slut, let?s go!? Angelique said as she started walking towards Lauren. Lauren backed up into the other room and as Angel entered, she and Lauren met tit to tit in the middle of the room and started pulling hair.

Grace and Marisol were locked tit to tit and had their legs locked on the floor, rolling from the bed to the door to the motel room and back again. Nails clawed at sweaty naked flesh, leaving angry red lines on backs and asses. They started biting the other?s face, slapping at sides and butts. They rolled to a stop with Marisol on top. She was bigger than Grace and the two fights were taking a toll on Grace. Marisol pushed her upper body up and started to slam it down, mashing their tits together over and over again.

Santana and her mother were on their knees, tits mashed together as they pulled angrily at each other?s hair. Miranda twisted their bodies and the pair went down to the mattress and rolled violently off the end of the bed. They didn?t break up though and legs locked up, thighs locked between thighs, hard nipples pressing into the other pair, hands alternating between pulling hair, scratching and grabbing an ample ass cheek and digging claws in.

?Fucking dirty little slut!!!? Miranda cursed at her daughter, ?I can feel how turned on you are. Just like the last time we fought!?

?You are the one who is sopping wet whore!!!? Santana spat back, ?You fucking love when me and Marisol fought, got your clit all primed up!!!?

Mother and daughter pulled each other to their feet and Santana slugged her mother in the left tit. SMACK!!! Miranda moaned out and punched her daughter in the belly. OOOOOFFFF! Santana filled her hands with her mother?s large breasts and Miranda grabbed her daughter?s right back. They locked their arms straight as greedy fingers groped and squeezed ample tits.

Lauren and Angelique spun around the room drunkenly, hair being pulled out in strands as their big boobs slapped and ground together. Angel?s legs hit the back of the bed and the pair fell with Lauren on top. Angelique released her daughter?s hair and grabbed the outsides of the Lauren?s bulging breasts, digging her nails in! Lauren screamed out like a banshee as her mother?s fingers gouged and squeezed the big mounds together. Lauren released her mom?s hair and grabbed a hold of the two big tits of Angie. Now Angie and Lauren threw their heads back in screams of pain as they tortured each other?s tits. Lauren spit down in her mom?s eyes and wrenched the older woman?s hands from her injured breasts; sending them down in a wicked slap of big boobs on big boobs, grinding them into Angelique?s wounded pair.

Marisol slammed her tits over and over and over again into Grace?s pair. The girl with the multi colored hair stopped fighting and covered up. Marisol got up from Grace?s whimpering body and looked around to see her mother and her sister locked in a vicious titfight! She vaulted over one bed and jumped to tackle the two busty brunettes down to the carpet. Santana and her mom were broken up by the addition of Marisol to the mix. Marisol didn?t focus on Santana but went right after her naked mother, Miranda! The mother and daughter grabbed thick hair and yanked, bringing their big breasts clapping together. Santana backed away from her waring family and stood to get a lay of the land. She walked into the other room to watch Lauren grind her big tits into her own mother. As she was watching, she didn?t see or hear Grace get up, wipe her tears and sneak up behind Santana. Grace reached around the Latina and grabbed her big tits from behind.

Marisol and Miranda battled their way to their knees and then feet and stumbled across the room, banging into the desk and the tv stand. One hand each in each other?s hair and the other hand slapping, clawing and grabbing at reddened flesh. The stumbled, moaning across the carpet and slammed into the wall next to the door leading into the other bedroom. Miranda had her daughter pinned against the wall, tits mashing together as their tummies and hips met.

?You little dyke bitch!!!? Miranda screamed at Marisol, ?I had that cxnt Santana and you messed it up!!!?

?Oh fuck you, Mommy!!!? Marisol screamed back, ?She was going to kick your ass again like last time!!!?

Lauren?s head was bent back as she ground her body into her mother?s. Their breasts mashed and mushroomed out the sides, tummies rubbed slickly with sweat and now they added grinding of hips as mother and daughter again found themselves in that area between fighting and fucking.

Santana stumbled forward a few steps as Grace clawed and scratched at her boobs from behind. Santana reached over her head and latched onto wildly colored hair and pulled, sending both stumbling forward and onto the bed with Lauren and her mother, landing right on top of them!

Marisol bucker her hips out into her mom?s and they shifted and careened into the room wildly and landed on the pile of four naked battling women on the bed, making it six. The massive catpile on the bed had all six women grabbing, slapping, clawing, pulling, inserting fingers; moans, groans, yelps and cries of pain echoed through the room. None of the women knew who they were attacking or getting attacked by, it was the greatest chaos any of them had ever experienced. After what seemed like an eternity locked up in a six way bitch fight, Angelique and Miranda rolled out together, each clutching the other?s hair, landing on the carpet. Grace and Marisol were the next to roll off, but these two were some worn out by the constant fighting that they weakly slapped at backs and asses as they butted breasts and bellies together on their knees. That left Santana and Lauren on the bed, they looked at the carnage on the floor next to them and then back at each other, they inched toward the side of the bed with their warring mothers and Lauren reached between Santana?s legs and Santana reached between Lauren?s legs, inserted fingers and started to pump as their moms fuck fight on the carpet.

The two mothers rolled slowly back and forth, their reddened, sweat soaked skin causing them to slide against each other. They slowly got to their knees and spread legs, hooking one leg under and one leg over the other?s hips, bringing their moist pussies together again.

?Let?s fuck it out slut!!!? Angelique sneered as she pushed her wet twat into Mirnada?s.

?Stupid Puta! I am going to fuck you and your diseased cxnt up!!!? Miranda came back at her as she smacked her pussy against Angelique?s!

Their hands reached for hair as they brought their massive tits together in a wet slap! Grunting and groaning the two mothers slid their clits into fencing with the others; sweat covered breasts slide back and forth as they tore out clumps of hair.

Marisol and Grace clinched and raked nails down buttocks; gripping their firm asses and squeezing as they big breasts ground together. The laid their heads on the opposite?s shoulders crying tears of pain.

?Fucking?.cxnt?? Grace hoarsely whispered.

?Stupid?bitch?? Marisol whispered back.

The two past out on their knees leaning against each other.

Lauren and Santana were moaning as the finger fucked each other watching their mothers battle it out on the carpet. The two moms were so evenly matched and still had a little fight left in them. Lauren felt the stirrings of an orgasm building as Santana pumped her fingers in deep. Santana?s toes were curling as Lauren rubbed her clit faster and faster. Soon the two school mates were crying out and shaking in a wild orgasm. Miranda and Angelique looked up to see their daughters with fingers in the other moaning. Santana then grabbed Angelique?s pixie hair and Lauren grabbed Miranda?s think black locks and then slammed their mother?s heads together. WHACK!

Lauren and Santana looked around at the carnage. Two sets of naked catfighters lay or kneeled on the carpet out cold.

?Get dressed and I will call Sister Sara to come get us,? Lauren said reaching for her bag.

?I don?t want to be around when these bitches wake up,? Santana said with a smile.

Sister Sara escorted the two students to their dorm rooms and instructed them to clean up and get something to eat. As she walked down the hall, Katheryn, the new managing caretaker stopped her.

?Ah, Sister Sara, there you are,? Katheryn said, ?You have a visitor, she said she was family and I escorted her to your room but you weren?t there.?

Sara?s eyes went wide, ?What did she look like??

?Flaming red hair, lots of tattoos and sporting a lot of cleavage,? Katheryn said, ?I guess she isn?t a nun.?

?No she isn?t,? Sister Sara said as she started walking back to her room.

?Oh Sister,? Katheryn called after her, ?Have you seen Miko Tovar? I have a special message for her.?

Sara twisted her head back, ?She is in her dorm room.? What Sister Sara didn?t see was the smile creeping across Katheryn?s face.

As she walked briskly, Sara?s thoughts went back to her home town, to countless fights growing up. One last one just before she took her vows left both of them naked and exhausted in Sara?s empty apartment. She could smell the sweet perfume before she got to her door, it was open and she stepped in.

?Hello Kimberly,? Sister Sara said.

?Hello sister of mine,? Kimberly said turning around, she wore tight white tank top that showed of gorgeous curves and numerous tattoos, her waist was trim but her tight black skirt did not hide the shapely ass and hips. ?Or should I say bitch!?

To be continued?..

Offline CatfightBelle

Re: Teacher Tales: Mothers, Daughters, Nuns, Teachers, and Rivals Oh My!
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2017, 05:03:51 AM »
I'm a star!

Offline AndrewScott

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2017, 05:55:14 PM »
I'm a star!

Yes you are my dear!!!! Hop you enjoyed the story!

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2017, 06:02:19 PM »
Amazing ..... I loved it, the flash back, the multi girl brawl, and you have us on the edge of our seats for what is next!

Offline Dude64

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2017, 06:25:37 PM »
These are a masterpiece! I am counting down to the next one

Offline AndrewScott

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2017, 06:59:32 PM »
Thank you Anna, Lila, Dude and Vera! I hope that the next Tales will be just as enjoyable to read as they are to write!

Offline AkikoJ

• https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2017, 11:52:56 PM »
wow...just wow.  You are amazing. ;)
No interest in Trillian...stop asking or I'll iggy you.