News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Blonde Vs Brunette - Thick women Catfight!!

• 7 Replies

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Blonde Vs Brunette - Thick women Catfight!!
« on: October 09, 2017, 06:44:40 PM »
Jordan has had some public fights with her neighbors and lost. She has an issue with Carolyn, it seems Carolyn has been flirting with Jordans man at a local bar Carolyn sings at some weekends. Jordan has challenged Carolyn to a NHB Catfight and they are meeting in a hotel room with only me present.  I play drums in Carolyn's little band and she wanted me to be there. Jordan didn't care. As a matter of fact she welcomed it and both gave me a little foot shot when I told I love to watch women fight barefooted. Ain't I lucky. Who will win this CATFIGHT to the bitter end, Jordan or Carolyn?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 10:39:34 PM by T aka Tony »
Cheers!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Re: Blonde Vs Brunette - Thick women Catfight!!
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 04:06:28 PM »
Before the fight Carolyn flirted with me some which seem to piss Jordan off more. Jordan commented " you fucking slut is that what you did for Brad "
and she charged Carolyn. Our CATFIGHT is on to my delight!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 04:07:14 PM by T aka Tony »
Cheers!

Offline Catfightfan316

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 04:44:09 PM »
I picked Jordan for the win. She needs to use her advantage and keep Carolyn on her back and wear her down.

Offline billc

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2017, 08:44:59 PM »
i bet on carolyn!!! ;)
the thrill of the competition counts more than the result

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2017, 03:45:17 PM »
Carolyn didn't have time to kick off her flip flips as Jordan comes in swinging. Carolyn goes for Jordan's long blonde hair begging to be pulled. Jordan attack is to Carolyn's body. The punches to Carolyn's soft belly has the brunette moaning out with each punch. Jordan is a more experienced fighter and it shows. Jordan backs Carolyn into a wall and bangs Carolyn's head against the wall and lands  blows to her body. Carolyn drops to her knees and Jordan takes control. "bitch I am gonna fuck you up " snarls Jordan. Jordan has been on the receiving end in her other fights and now she wants to make Carolyn pay. Another punch to Carolyn's temple knocks her to the floor. Jordan looks like a shark that smells blood.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 01:18:53 AM by T aka Tony »
Cheers!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2017, 06:25:59 PM »
Jordan straddles Carolyn and is swinging away. Carolyn was pulling Jordans hair but let go and is trying to block Jordans blows. Carolyn's legs kick and her flip flops fly from her pretty feet. I watch intently as Jordan continues to kick Carolyn's ass.
Cheers!

Offline CFreferee

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2017, 07:55:16 PM »
Jordan wins quickly

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2017, 04:49:46 PM »
Jordan has straddled Carolyn's back and has a handful of her hair and Jordan has Carolyn in an arm lock. "ouuu you are breaking my arm you fucking bitch " moans Carolyn has her legs kick and her red painted toes spread.
Cheers!