News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

British Pit Fighting: Lindsay Lohan vs Alice Eve

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
British Pit Fighting: Lindsay Lohan vs Alice Eve
« on: October 20, 2017, 06:20:31 PM »
(Fights take place in 2015 after tournaments)
{alt}
{alt}

The British Fighting pit was alive and loud.  The night was opening with a fight of a woman who had been spending alot of time in England in Lindsay Lohan.  She was in the middle screaming how she should be the main event not even knowing who she would be fighting when from out of the crowd Alice Eve got in the pit.

"Trouble maker, your presence here is on my request.   The Lineup of women who wish to hurt you.  Years I wanted you in a fight now I have you "

Lindsay ran at Alice and jumped forward with a Lou Thesz Press "I always wanted to beat on you."

She hit two slaps when Alice shoved her off and the two got to their feet when Lindsay had a leaping Alice Eve jump on her.  “I’ve been asking you to fight for years.”  She said hitting three slaps before Lindsay threw her off.

They got up and went for each other’s hair but got locked up in a test of strength.  Lohan knew what she wanted to do from the moment she met Alice Eve if they were ever in this position.  She brought their arms over their heads and Alice was not ready for what came next as it wasn’t a test of hand strength Lindsay Lohan wanted.  Lindsay threw her tits into Alices knocking her back and down

“Come on I am having so much fun proving that you just aren’t in my league.”

“That a joke about my movie selection Freaky.”

“Actually it was more a statement that these leagues” She put her hand under her breasts and lifted them “Are well past those leagues.”

Alice gasped at the thought her tits weren’t measured up to Lindsay’s.  Alice was embarrassed by the amazing rack of Eva Greene but this American who ruined her own life and career would not humiliate her.

“Alright Lohan.”  Alice took off her shirt and as she was she heard Lindsay

“Straight to what the people want to see.”  Lindsay took off hers and they threw the shirts at the other woman.

Alice threw Lindsay’s to the ground but Lindsay went after Alice with the shirt and got it around her face and pushed her into the barrier where she scratched at Alice’s tits and clawed the bra off

Shirt still around Alice’s face she actually tightened it by hauling down and it caused Alice’s legs to separate so Lindsay sickeningly drove a knee between them then threw Alice Eve back to the middle of the pit and started walking around enjoying the boos

“She’s nothing… nothing, I fought tougher when I was 18”

Lohan threw Alice shirt over her head and into the crowd.  “Come on bitch, you think those tits measure up I’ll spend this fight showing how they mother fucking do not.”

Lohan was standing in the middle took off her bra to the delight of the crowd.  “Come on bitch lets see how those measure up with bearhugs.  Take off the bra and get over here then I’ll put you back there knowing your tits are just big, mine are terrific.”

Alice looked around and it was clear that Lohan had taken over.   Years ago Lindsay feared the sight of her or was that just an act to get her here, in England where Lindsay could make an example of her.  She was doing what Eva Greene had done to her and she’d be damned if she would run for the second time.

“I want you to take off that bra, release those monsters and let these godzilla’s destroy those whatever weak monster is inside your bra.”

Alice saw Eva Greene was there she was told by Eva she would be there to watch Katie McGrath.  She would rather lose to Lindsay’s tits than ever face the humiliation of being scared and running away.  Alice grabbed the front of her bra and ripped it open, her amazing tits having a slight bounce but the entire crowd gasped minus Eva who had better tits.

Lindsay nodded approval and by the look initially she had bigger but Alice had firmer.  Alice walked to the middle and her breast slightly went over the top of Lindsays

“You sure want this embarrassment.”

“You sure you want to be behind another woman in the tit category.”

Lindsay had her right arm against Alice’s ribs and Alice her right arm similar and they tightened their bear hugs.  Large tits against large tits.

Both grimaced it actually hurt.  Lindsay had larger tits but Alice had firmer tits.  They tightened more and more.  Alices firmness was driving Lindsay’s tits down into her ribs and Lohan was having trouble with her grip and her stance.

Alice was getting more and more confident at this. She shimmied her shoulder and got a bit of tit friction going with her tit pressure and she could feel the egotistical American folding.

She got her tits under Lindsay’s and pinned lohan’s tits and it looked like Lindsays tits were over her collar bone.  The crowd was chanting ‘Alice’ ‘Alice’ ‘Alice.’

“Give in.”  Alice requested of Lindsay

“Fuck you.”  Lindsay defiantly defied Alice

Lindsay’s arms dropped slightly and her hands went into Alice’s pants and grabbed at the blonde’s panties she hauled up and Alice screamed.  Lindsay kept them and turned Alice Eve and slammed her into the pillar and railing.

Lindsay let go of the panties and grabbed Alice Eve by the ears and started to hit the back of her head into the pillar.  On one side was a bored Eva Greene and on the other was Gemma Arterton.

Alice was dizzy and Lindsay trapped her arm behind the barrier “I think you’ll like this.”

Eva wasn’t impressed at anything in this fight and was here to intimidate Katie McGrath and that was it

Lohan began swinging her tit slapping alice eve’s. Faster and faster she was destroying Alice Eve’s reputation in front of hundreds of people. The fight was basically over and people would say it ended with  Lindsay tits beating down Alices.

Five minutes of swinging her tits and Alice Eve and she stopped. Reached and freed Alices arms and let the blonde drop into her tits.

Lindsay bearhugged Alice’s head between her tits and slowly dropped and kept smothering Alice Eve until she was unconscious she stood up put her arms up and heard gemma arterton

“I got next”

“what”

“See you soon.”

Lindsay was smiling she had these bitches where she wanted them.  She was under their skin “Take a look, I’ll do the same to you.”  Gemma stepped forward and Lindsay retreated