News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Erin Lee vs Emilia Da Ass - The Showdown

• 7 Replies

Offline Emilia_da_ass

• God Member
Erin Lee vs Emilia Da Ass - The Showdown
« on: April 14, 2024, 12:27:04 PM »
The night was cooler than expected, the way the wind ripped through my coat sent shivers through me as I walked up the hill. I'd parked around the corner from your place, on strict instruction... you didn't want to draw attention, because everyone in your street was supposedly nosey as shit. And that's ok, I didn't want them knowing what I was walking towards anyway... I wanted that all to myself, whatever way that came.

The invite came sort of out of the blue a few weeks back... a message from an unknown number, but the tone was very familiar. It took me all of two sentences to piece together who the old rival was, and my excitement went through the roof. The eagerness in my reply must've been evident as well, because the talking quickly turned to flirting, to then trash-talking, and then finally... playful bitching.

Erin and I always had a fierce rivalry back in the day... the electricty between us could've shorted out entire cities, but even back then the level of respect made it even hotter... perhaps knowing the mocking the loser would face in every interaction we had following... All of these thoughts are flooding back to me as the pavement moves beneath me.

Every step takes me closer and closer to your driveway, and soon the concrete turns to the nice red-brick of your drive, as my heels click up the gentle incline, until I disappear from street-view, onto the porch by your front door. Standing there for just a minute, I pause, taking my phone out, to do one last check... opening the front camera, checking... makeup - minimal, simple light red lipstick, and mascara... that's all that's needed. My hair is done up in a loose bun, although how long that lasts is undecided... everything under the coat... that will come later.

All that's left is to press the doorbell... And so I do.

Now the tense wait begins, standing as the wind howls down the side of your house, ripping past the porch, glad to be out of it... I watch the light in the hallway through the frosted window in the door flick on, and a figure approaching... it's a slender figure, one that my past is all too familiar with... and now, the goosebumps that cover my skin have been caused by more than just the wind.

(OTU)

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
Re: Erin Lee vs Emilia Da Ass - The Showdown
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2024, 04:22:44 PM »
It had been a while, in fact it had been more than a while since i last saw Emilia. Last time we met, we fought. It was an intense and nasty fight but at the time we agreed to have a rematch when time permitted. Now i never quite forgot about Emilia, i mean, how could you, right? By chance i came across a friend of hers who told me that Emilia was saying as how she'd like to get her hands on me again,. rough me up and leave me a wet whimpering mess wherever we fought.

Well this had my juices flowing i can tell you. Nothing i enjoy more than an evenly matched scrap with a talented opponent, so, looking through my phone i saw i still have Emilia's number, so i sent her a txt. No point in us speaking directly, it would just lead to insults and trash talk. Basically the txt went something like this.

"Remember me bonnie lass? cos i remember you. How about we have that long overdue scrap, round at mine, you know the address"
I was surprised when she actually rang back and i was right, we started off chatting ameably, but it soon turned to flirting, trash talking and then outright threats. Anyway, the upshot of this was a fight was agreed round at mine.

It is a dark stormy evening, the wind is blowing a gale, no doubt it's going to rain hard. The trees outside my house casts spooky shadows in my lounge...and then the doorbell rings.

Now it doesn't take a genius...and i'm no genius...to work out that this is you. A smile paints itself across my face, oh i'm nervous but the nerves will go as soon as we lock up. I ease myself out of my chair and saunter towards the door. No hurry, let the wind chill your bones a bit, prolly you'll be annoyed i kept you waiting, if so good, you might lose your cool.

I'm dressed as i usually am in a short black mini dress. I like to show off my thighs. My body hardly compares to yours, you are statuesque, the body of a goddess, but we aren't about to compare looks.

Under my black dress there is a black lace thong and no bra. My lips, like my nails are candy apple red, my hair sometimes blonde sometimes brunette is for today brunette and tied back in a low bun.

I glance in the mirror and then finally i reach the door, curl my hand around the handle and ease it open. We stand there face to face, me still smiling, you i think shivering. Lucky for you the house heating is on and the rooms are quite warm.

"Well hello there" i purrr as my eyes drift up and down your body, or the bits i can see.."Won't you come in" i say as i stand back to make way for you..."Let me show you where you can change, there's a nice chilled Pouilly Fuisse waiting for you there as well, i'll wait for you in the den"

(otu)

Offline Emilia_da_ass

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2024, 03:37:54 PM »
My coat is doing it's best to protect me from the elements, but I haven't done anythign to help it. The wind is ripping through it, and underneath it leaves little to help protect me... just a simple white lace thong beneath it... and my birthday suit elsewhere. I knew who I was visiting, and giving you anything more to rip up and tear at was a financially irresponsible move. So I came prepared.

Slowly your silhouette gets closer and closer, clearly taking her time... perhaps nerves, perhaps also just being a bitch, both equally as likely.

When you open the door though, all those memories come instantly flashing back, seeing you standing there in that short black dress... your body stunning, and the warmth flooding out onto the porch as if arriving by your mere presence. I can't help but let that smile drift across my lips as my eyes light up at the sight of you. All those nerves that were sitting under the surface... they explode out now in the form of excitment.

You step clear of the door, beckoning me in, and exclaiming about letting me change, and sorting a drink... but I have plans first, as my hand grabs at your throat, and I pin you to the wall momentarily, my lips lashing forward as I hungrily kiss you, passionately, aggressively... "It's been too long Erin. Too long..." I purr, your throat in my hand for a moment, before I push back from you...

I turn then, looking in towards your house, and moving towards the room down the hall that you were gesturing too before I interupted... slowly undoing the coat as I walk, and letting it fall from my frame in the doorway at the end of the hall... revealing my ass and toned back, in all the glory that a thong provides.

(OTU)

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2024, 04:30:08 PM »
You are hardly through the door and before a word has passed between us you have me by the throat. My eyes widen, what the hell is this bitch up to....then i find out as you push me back against the wall, pin me there and mash your lips firmly against mine. The kiss is aggressive but doesn't last for long before you break away. I should have expected this from you, you were never the subtlist of people, your eagerness to show off your delicious body is adequate proof of this. I lick my lips and almost stutter.."Ye..yes, it has been too long"

After guiding you to the room to change i'm not out of said room before your coat is in a heap on the floor and i'm left looking at your ass and toned back. Trying to keep some composure i take one step forwards and swing my right hand in an arc so that my palm lands flush on that tasty ass...seems only fair after that kiss you planted on me.

Giggling a lil i move to the den and making sure you have followed i go across the room and start to unzip my black mini dress. Once unzipped i shimmy my hips and let the dress drop to the floor. My breasts are as naked as yours and my nipples are as erect as yours i've no doubt. Just a black lace thong adorns my body. "Like what you see?" i tease as i rest my hands on my hips, smiling across the room at you. My tanned body is a match for yours and not many people can say that.

I saunter across the room, my hips swaying, my eyes never leaving yours and a smirk painted across my face. We stand face to face, our erect nipples brushing against each others..."i'm gonna have you" i whisper, my thumb and index finger of my right hand tweak at one of your nipples..."Shall we"

Offline Emilia_da_ass

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2024, 12:46:52 AM »
As I stand there, my coat on the floor, basking in the warmth on my skin, I feel your hand connect with my ass, a lusty moan escaping my lips as I turn too look at you, a hungry fire in my eyes that dictates... I want it harder next time... I tense my ass in your hand, letting you feel the muscle ripple as we hang there for just a second, again enjoying ourselves... before you slowly move off, leading us towards the den.

I watch as you unzip your black mini dress, letting it shimmy off over your hips onto the floor, as you turn to face me, your frame just as perfect as I recall from last time, that little giggle of yours filling the room as you move towards me, and the dance begins. Our bodies gently toy with one another, a light touch there, a subtle comparison here... it's the re-acquiting dance of two rivals; "You know I do... that's why I'm here to take it." I purr straight back at you, a finger running down your side.

Our bodies rest opposed to one another, our nipples lightly brushing, before you bring your fingers up and tweak at my nipple... "Mmmm... not if I have ya first." I purr back at you.

I then take a couple of steps back, creating some space between us... "Yes, we shall." I purr... and not another word is spoken.

Neither of us wait, stepping in together. our bodies colliding in the middle as my arms wrap around you in a bearhug. My body strains against yours now, in the centre of the room... both of us looking for an advantage.

(OTU)

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2024, 04:26:34 PM »
I'm ready for ya, the atmosphere is electric, you can almost feel the sparks flying from your body to mine. I'm all a tingle, from my head to my toes. For a moment we stand, no movement except for a slight roll of our shoulders, it may not be apparent to anyone watching, not that there is anyone watching, be we can feel the tension and the subtle movements of our bodies.

And then it happens, you shuffle back barely two paces, then as you go to step back in so do i. You are quicker than me to lock in your first, let's call it an attack. Your arms, so smooth yet so powerful, wrap themselves around my waist. Our bodies are drawn together and a groan escapes from between my candy apple red lips. You lift me up slightly, showing me the strength in your body. My naked breasts pancake against yours. It's an unfair contest as yours are clearly bigger, but mine are firm, pliant, eager to battle yours.

My back arches as you squeeze harder, i thrust my arms over your shoulders and interlace my fingers together around the back of your head. I shimmy my hips as i try and hoist myself a lil higher, i wanna be able to pull your face down between my breasts and at the same time hoist my legs up so i can wrap them around your body in a standing scissors. As we stand wrapped around each other the only sounds are the wind outside the window and the panting and muffled groans coming from us as we both look to get some advantage early in our lil contest.

YT

Offline Emilia_da_ass

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: Yesterday at 03:06:05 PM »
I score that first subtle moan, and it really proves just how eager we both are... that moan alone makes me even more excited than I was mere seconds ago, and as your body compresses into mine, as I hoist you up, holding you from the small of your back, I feel our body struggle against one another. My tits are pressing into the underside of yours, and although they are smaller, they are formidable regardless.

Your own arms come around my shoulders, and I feel you straining, your hips shimmying up my body, as you pull at my head, trying to force me into a standing smother. Cheeky bitch! Then your legs wrap around me, and it's as if a Koala has just latched on, feeling you try to smother my body from the start. A grunt, mixed in with a groan escapes my lips, as I fight to keep my head out of your breasts whilst you squeeze me.

I take a few unsteady steps forwards, before being able to drop us both down onto the lucious couch in the den, your back bouncing onto the soft pillows, as I come down on top of you. I waste no time in this position, instantly grinding my hips into you. I'm hungry for you, and I can feel your own heat, knowing that in this scissor... you're giving me full access to just start fucking you from the top, as my teeth sink into your tit firmly, yet not painfully.

(otu)

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: Today at 08:58:53 AM »
I kinda expected to be slammed down on the carpet so the fact you chose the couch is quite a blessing. Nevertheless the landing plus your body coming down on top of me both drives the air from my lungs, squashes my boobs and makes me release the hold i had you in.

My legs spread apart and you lay between them. I know what comes next, we've met before, your hips start grinding down on mine. I grit my teeth, i don't wanna give you the satisfaction of hearing me...OOOOHHH...damn you bitch. Your teeth latch onto my right tit, you hold it there while your tongue flicks at my erect nipple. My mind is in turmoil, whilst i can't deny i'm enjoying this i also know you will keep it up...and more till you have finished me.

"You evil tramp" i gasp between thrusts of your hips. I turn my head to the side, weighing up the distance to the carpet. It ain't far, 2 feet maybe at most. I plant my left hand against the back of the couch and then my left foot and taking a deep breath i push against it with all i've got. With you preoccupied with trying to take me to a climax it's not that hard to reverse our positions as you roll off onto the carpet with me close behind. My eyes water from your grip on my tit but i can take that. I wriggle and squirm and work my way between your thighs.

Now it's me who has access to start fucking you. My butt rises and falls as my hips grind against yours, my glutes tense up, i swear you could bounce a penny off them. I look down into your eyes "How does this feel bonnie lass?" i purr and i then drag my tongue over both your nipples in turn. The amazing sexy Emilia getting worked on by lil me.

YT