News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

What is the most surprising loss for a champion sexfighter you have seen?

• 10 Replies

Offline Lionheart88

• God Member
  • I'm 20 years old, C cup,
What is the most surprising loss/ upset for a champion sexfighter that you have seen on a site?
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 11:27:12 PM by Lionheart88 »
Hi, I'm Penny and me and my boyfriend share this profile. He loves sexfights and I fantasise about being in them! We enjoy the odd threesome where I love to dominate a girly...who's next!

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Very sexy Katie...brings back memories. 

Offline darkfighter1

The most surprising loss for me is for LUNA in trib dolls when she lost to a black newcomer!
Luna seems a very strong skillfull woman... but she lost bad in this match to orgasm.

Offline Lionheart88

• God Member
  • I'm 20 years old, C cup,
Oh really? What was the black newcomer's name?

The most surprising loss for me is for LUNA in trib dolls when she lost to a black newcomer!
Luna seems a very strong skillfull woman... but she lost bad in this match to orgasm.
Hi, I'm Penny and me and my boyfriend share this profile. He loves sexfights and I fantasise about being in them! We enjoy the odd threesome where I love to dominate a girly...who's next!

Offline KirstBabe

Re: What is the most surprising loss for a champion sexfighter you have seen?
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2017, 04:48:38 AM »
Damn Katie. Sounds like that boy got you real good. I bet he talked some mad trash after owning you like that too. Do you know if any of the people at the party heard you moaning and screaming? Did any of them tell you about what they heard?   

Offline KC

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2017, 04:06:04 PM »
To Katie Aus ~ He used 'The Art of a Sexfight' on you. :)
KC

Online RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2017, 09:27:18 PM »
Damn Katie. Sounds like that boy got you real good. I bet he talked some mad trash after owning you like that too. Do you know if any of the people at the party heard you moaning and screaming? Did any of them tell you about what they heard?

I think they heard pretty much all of it :( I know they definitely heard it when I screamed "what the f**k c**t", cause people around the neighbourhood still make fun of me for it to this day.

Other than that though a whole bunch of other people who were there have also managed to find ways to inform me of pretty much all the other stupid and embarrassing shit they heard me cry out too.

Does that feel like a thousand paper cuts to your soul?
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline darkfighter1

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2017, 10:22:28 PM »
Oh really? What was the black newcomer's name?

Tania was the name of the black woman

Offline KirstBabe

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2017, 05:32:51 AM »

I think they heard pretty much all of it :( I know they definitely heard it when I screamed "what the f**k c**t", cause people around the neighbourhood still make fun of me for it to this day.

Other than that though a whole bunch of other people who were there have also managed to find ways to inform me of pretty much all the other stupid and embarrassing shit they heard me cry out too.

No doubt that made the whole thing even harder. It's bad enough he got you so good, but everyone hearing how good he got you is just so much worse, especially after all the shit you talked about how you were gonna milk him like a bitch. Damn.

What are some of the other things the other people at the party have told you they heard you scream? Maybe they weren't that stupid or embarrassing and you didn't really embarrass yourself all that badly.

I mean, I guess screaming "what the fuck cxnt" cause you were shocked you were getting reamed so good is pretty embarrassing, but if it doesn't get any worse than that then I suppose it's not so bad.

Offline luffy316

• God Member
  • a couple with an interest in all manner of fights
    • I have a Patreon now!
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2017, 06:00:29 AM »
remember the first time I saw a fat but busty girl that was the local champ. watched her take down two skinny blondes until they were both screaming and squirting, even after they tried to double team her in a three-way fight
Always posting free stories and commissions over at http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316

I have a Patreon for additional writing now!
https://patreon.com/sandcastles

Online RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2017, 03:54:16 PM »

No doubt that made the whole thing even harder. It's bad enough he got you so good, but everyone hearing how good he got you is just so much worse, especially after all the shit you talked about how you were gonna milk him like a bitch. Damn.

What are some of the other things the other people at the party have told you they heard you scream? Maybe they weren't that stupid or embarrassing and you didn't really embarrass yourself all that badly.

I mean, I guess screaming "what the fuck cxnt" cause you were shocked you were getting reamed so good is pretty embarrassing, but if it doesn't get any worse than that then I suppose it's not so bad.

Yep, that definitely made it much harder to deal with. Not just the fact that I knew everyone had heard it either but the fact that people would always bring it up to me too has made getting over it very difficult.

Apparently, from what I'm told, apart from just a whole lot of unintelligible moaning and screaming I also screamed "oh god" a few times, I screamed "fuck", "oh fuck", "oh shit", and "holy shit" a whole bunch of times, I screamed "oh my fucking god" once, supposedly as I was getting close to cumming I kept repeating "what the fuck? What the fuck? What the fuck?" louder and louder, and apparently I screamed Josh's name a few of times as well (some people told me they only heard me scream his name twice, but lots of people have told me it was quite a bit more than that).

So how bad is all that? Worse than screaming "what the fuck c**t?" Did I make a fool of myself real bad?

Well I know you didn't meant to, but if you screamed anything similar to what he said you would, yeah it looked real bad. And screaming Josh's name was worse.  They basically could hear you being soundly defeated.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie