News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Battle of Cactus Creek Part 8

• 0 Replies

Offline carlbrad12

• Fight fan enthusiast and occasional writer.
The Battle of Cactus Creek Part 8
« on: October 27, 2017, 05:33:49 PM »
Dick was dragged up and once he was given instructions he sobbed, “I’m really sorry Baby Girl” as he shoved his cock straight up her asshole!  Amanda screamed and Dick groaned as he was forced to fuck Amanda up the butt.
Amanda screamed like someone just shoved a red hot poker up her asshole. I guess maybe they had. With Big Ben in town again Dick might not have had the biggest dick in town, but that don’t mean he was small, and just because Liz had popped Amanda’s ass cherry don’t mean her asshole wasn’t tight and tiny. Consuela had slipped some kind of strap around the base of Dick’s cock and around his balls, to keep him hard, I guess, and it seemed to do the trick and Amanda was screaming and squirming as Dick’s cock entered her ass.
“Take it out! Take it out!  It hurts!  Please take it out!” Amanda blubbered.
     Unfortunately, all that squirming she was doing was basically just grinding herself against Dick’s cock. I don’t know what she was crying about. He only had a few inches up her butt and there was plenty more to go. Dick was crying too, but I can’t say how much of that was from being forced to fuck his precious Amanda up the ass, and how much was from Consuela twisting that dildo up his butt.
   “Like they say, if you want something done right, do it yourself,” Consuela laughed as she pulled that dildo out of Dick’s ass. She yanked his head back by the hair and shoved it into his mouth and made Dick lick and suck it clean. He was gagging, and crying, although I wonder how much was from tasting his own asshole, and how much was from feeling something long and hard pressed between his blistered ass cheeks. Consuela’s body was pressed against Dick’s body, her big tits pressed against his back, and she leaned forward to speak into his ear.
   “I know how bad you wanted to fuck me,” she cooed into his ear. “Well, you fucked my mother and now I’m going to fuck you!”  Consuela bumped her hips forward, and Dick could feel the big strap-on she wore pressed up between his ass cheeks.
Dick began to weep pathetically.
“Please…don’t…I’m sorry…”  My God, he sounded as pathetic as Amanda.
Consuela smacked him across the ass before grabbing her big strap-on and leading it forward between Dick’s swollen ass cheeks and pressing it against his puckered asshole. She grabbed his hips and shoved her hips forward, burying several inches up his ass. She pulled back, but not out, and rammed even more home. Dick was screaming, just like Amanda, and our little blonde Sheriff was shrieking at the top of her lungs. Every time Consuela shoved her hips forward she shoved more of her strap-on up Dick’s ass, and when she did that he shoved more of his cock up Amanda’s ass. Every time Consuela pulled back so did Dick, easing his cock back, but not out of Amanda’s asshole. It was butt fucking by proxy, and Consuela was basically fucking them both at the same time.
Daughter and Daddy, or whatever they were, were screaming and squirming, crying about the size of the dildo/dick that was up their asses, or how tiny their holes were. Consuela was ramming more and more of her dildo up Dick’s ass, which meant that more and more of Dick’s cock went up Amanda’s butthole. It wasn’t long before Consuela’s crotch was pressed against Dick’s ass cheeks, her entire strap-on buried up his ass, and Dick’s crotch was pressed against Amanda’s ass cheeks, and his cock was buried up her ass. Consuela started a rhythmic fucking of daddy and daughter, slapping her husband’s ass, and making Dick smack Amanda’s ass, as she rammed the entire length of her she-cock in and out of Dick’s asshole, while he did the same to Amanda. He cried about having to fuck Amanda in the ass, but his hands were all over her ass, and when Consuela demanded that he smack her bottom he did it with relish.
Amanda and Dick, between screams and squeals, let out a series of guttural grunts as cocks invaded their backdoors, and, when those same cocks were pulled back they let out deep, guttural moans that sounded, well, they sounded almost pleasurable. I can’t rightly say who had it worse. Dick was being fucked in the ass by his new wife, and was forced to fuck Amanda in the ass. On the other hand, Amanda was being fucked by Dick, whose orgasm would be controlled by Consuela and Consuela kept that little strap on Dick’s cock and balls in place, keeping him hard and preventing him from coming, so she fucked them both for a very long time.
Watching this all happen it was hard to tell who had it worse, Amanda or daddy Dick.  Considering their past I doubt there was anyone in town who felt bad for them, especially when you think about the event all those years ago that set this in motion. I think it is safe to say that nobody was going to lose any sleep knowing a couple of rapists, or at the very least a rapist and his helper, were getting paid back for their deeds. Even if the story wasn’t true, and knowing Amanda and Dick there was no reason to think it wasn’t, they had pulled so much shit in town that whatever happened they still had it coming to them.
I didn’t feel bad for Dick. Like I said, he was getting what he had coming to him. I have to admit, as a man, I did feel for him. His reputation was as broken as he was now. A reputation is a funny thing. You can spend a lifetime building one and in an instant it all comes crumbling down. The idea that Dick was the big, tough Sheriff was laughable now. There is no shame in losing a fight, some guys, and girls, are just better fighters. However, the big man had his ass kicked by a younger, smaller man, a black man at that, and Dick may have been big but he didn’t seem so tough anymore. He fought about as well as Amanda, which meant he couldn’t fight at all. Sure, he could claim that he was softened up by Rosalita and the girls, but saying the only reason you got your ass kicked by another man was because you already had it kicked by a bunch of girls isn’t really a defense. No matter what kind of excuse you come up with for Dick getting his ass whooped there is really nothing you can say to excuse what happened after that. Oh sure, you can say that Ben kicked his ass and forced Dick to suck his cock and lick his ass, but that didn’t explain why, when he was being dominated and humiliated, Dick got a hard-on. That’s what I mean about reputation. No matter what he did in the past, or what he might ever do in the future, good or bad, Dick would always be the big tough guy who got on his knees and sucked that black man’s cock and ate out his asshole and got a hard-on while doing it.
That isn’t even taking into account the fact that Dick took it up the ass, not only from Ben, the man who kicked his ass, but also Consuela, his own wife!  Now, being a man, I can’t imagine the shame, not to mention the pain, of being bent over and taking it up the ass, and if that wasn’t bad enough on its own, Dick, the big, tough, manly stud, had been sporting a huge hard-on through it all. Even having that big black cock go from his ass straight into his mouth couldn’t soften Dick’s dick. That’s the kind of reputation you never live down.
Right now Dick sort of had the best, and worst, of both worlds. Consuela was still fucking him up the ass, and she was not being gentle about it, slapping his ass, pulling his hair, sometimes sticking a finger or two is his mouth and fish hooking him while at the same time forcing him to fuck Amanda up the ass. He was not allowed to cum, and since Consuela had a strap-on, she could not cum, so this would go in until she decided otherwise.
That was the worst of it. On the other hand, he did get to fuck Amanda up the ass, and even though Liz and the girls had popped her ass cherry and opened her up like a clam, she still had a tight ass, if his groans were any indication, so he did have that going for him. Amanda got fish hooked herself, by Dick, at Consuela’s commands, and she got her already swollen ass smacked by him as well. Even though he was being forced to do this he did seem to smack her ass awfully hard.
That’s not to say that Amanda had it easy. She was still bound to the hitching post, ass up, as her backdoor was being invaded. She was letting out a series of screams, grunts, groans, and even moans, and some of them sounded like moans of pleasure!  Dick was being fucked in the ass by a strap-on that could not cum, and he was prevented from orgasm by that leather strap around his balls, but Amanda did not have that problem. She had the opposite problem, in fact.
Consuela was fucking Dick up the ass, who, in turn, was fucking Amanda up her butt, and while Consuela controlled the rhythm, alternating between slow, painful strokes, and rough, fast ones, Amanda’s was having her pussy controlled by Liz. Dick was lucky, he had only been humiliated for a short time, while Amanda had spent the last 24 plus hours being dominated and humiliated by Liz and her friends. In that time Liz had not only learned how to press all of Amanda’s buttons, she knew exactly where they were. Liz knew when to yank sharply on Amanda’s hair, or whisper in her ear that she would cut it all off, and when to pinch and twist a hard nipple to send Amanda into spasms of pleasure. And, of course, she knew just how to play Amanda’s pussy like a musical instrument. Liz knew when and where to slide her fingers, when to probe, when to pinch, and just the right time to rub, flick or pinch Amanda’s clit to send the broken blonde into screaming orgasms. Despite the public humiliation, and the pain and shame of being fucked in the ass by her daddy in front of half the town, Amanda was cumming in buckets. Damn, it was like the woman went and sprung a leak.
I guess it was another case of like daughter, like daddy, since Amanda had been dripping wet ever since Liz kicked her ass and began humiliating her. All through the night, no matter what happened to her, no matter how bad it got, Amanda’s pussy was sopping wet.  Dick seemed to have the same problem, sporting a huge hard-on no matter how bad the humiliation got.  The only difference was that his shame was more obvious.
The dual ass fuck went on for a long time, which I am sure seemed longer to the daughter and daddy duo, until Consuela roughly yanked Dick’s head back by the hair, and really started smacking his sore ass and demanded he bark like a dog. He obeyed, of course. Dick was already as broken as Amanda was and did what he was told. He started barking like a dog and Consuela reached down and pulled on that leather strap around his balls and he was in mid bark when he began to groan and Dick shot a quart of cum up Amanda’s asshole.
Consuela yanked Dick away from Amanda and his cock came out of her ass with a pop. Have you ever stuck your finger in the end of a pop bottle and pulled it out?  I swear, that was the sound it made.  She dragged Dick around in front of Amanda and she stared wide eyed at his cock, now semi-hard and sticky with cum, and Consuela, who still had her she-cock up his ass, forced Dick’s cock into Amanda’s mouth, jamming her cock up his ass and forcing his cock down Amanda’s throat. Amanda could no doubt feel the cum oozing out of her asshole, and if she hadn’t Liz made sure she was aware of it when she took two fingers and scooped up some gooey cum and smeared it across Amanda’s lips and nose.
When Consuela figured that she had humiliated Amanda enough she pulled Dick away and finally pulled her she-cock out of his ass, spun him around and shoved him down to his knees right there in front of Amanda, so she could watch as her beloved daddy sucked that she-cock, the one that had just been up his ass, clean.
Ben, who had been resting, watching this all unfold while his cock came back to life. He walked over in front of Amanda.
“I bet you been waiting for a real man’s cock,” he laughed.
Amanda stared at his cock, which was beginning to get hard again. She opened her mouth lustily. It was the biggest cock she had ever seen, that’s for sure, and it both terrified and fascinated her. She closed her eyes, and opened her mouth.