News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

SuiteFights: Jess Vs Alexa

• 6 Replies

Offline halhow3

• God Member
SuiteFights: Jess Vs Alexa
« on: June 08, 2020, 04:39:19 AM »
I recently had the pleasure of purchasing, downloading and watching the latest Suitefights release "Jess vs Alexa".

The video is about 12+ minutes long, the actually fight around 5+ minutes.

One might wonder if a fight that only lasts five minutes is work watching?  My reply is WOW!!!!

Jess and her opponent are well matched is size and form.  Both are tall, leggy women in good physical condition.

Alexa comments that while this is her first professional catfight, she has been in catfights before.  You only have to watch the start to know that is quite true.

While there may be a few 'rules', the fight is by no means 'nice'.  The two opponents bring it on hard, strong, and FAST!  I have seen many, many street fights that didn't come close to the intensity of this contest.

The action if fast, brutal and hard fought, with good back and forth.  It isn't surprising the fight lasted only 5 minutes, the surprise is that is could go that hard for so long.

Congratulations to Suitefights for staging an amazing contest.  I rate this video A+.

-halhow3

Offline DS79

• God Member
Re: SuiteFights: Jess Vs Alexa
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2020, 08:03:48 AM »
I agreed this one of the best catfights ever. Short but about intensity and action (this fight is really fast) it is near a real street fight between two sexy tall girls.

It needs a rematch between them.
I love women especially when they fight

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2020, 12:51:28 PM »
Link or pics please.

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2020, 06:59:50 AM »
Guys the fight was JUST released. And the producer who released is active on this site. Have the courtesy to not post pirated links to his product on a discussion of the product. I am being extremely generous to a long time member who hasn't been trouble before here.

I saw how many views the video had and even if only half of those would have bought it, that's a lot of money you want our producers to leave on the table because spending the price of a good meal is too rich for your blood.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2020, 07:38:35 AM »
I thought it was "ok" for what it was. The short run time killed it for me even though the action was good. I honestly can't really get into a really short, quick fight it's good for the moment but has zero replay value (imo). The only short catfight I'd highly recommend is Sarah Brook v Lexi from SF. If you want a good fight involving Alexa I'd advise you to see her fight against Paris @Baefights. I'd also like to jump on the bandwagon and say I do agree that an Alexa v Nikki fight has the potential to be REALLY great especially if it last longer than a few minutes.
The MVP of this fight goes to Alexa. Even though the fight only goes a few minutes she was exciting to watch.
Would I recommend this fight?... Yes...BUT don't put yourself out of the way to see it, take your time and watch it at your own leisure.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 07:40:29 AM by jaybee »

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2020, 05:13:38 PM »
I saw how many views the video had and even if only half of those would have bought it, that's a lot of money you want our producers to leave on the table because spending the price of a good meal is too rich for your blood.
HALF??? ????

I wish.

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2020, 10:18:03 PM »
i would ask Steve "if the money is right" does he think Jess,Alexa,Nikki or Zamra would fight for him again?? Jess vs Alexa was A++. You never know how long a fight will last in a "real" setting. I also would agree to get Alexa vs Nikki. Tremendous work Suitefights!!! As i post it is about July 1 so an Alexa vs Nikki fight could take place and b released by years end? yes i understand a lot of moving parts go into a fight and yes we NEVER want a "rush job" from Steve. its just an idea. patiently waiting and very willing to wait.  thank you sir
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.