News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Christmas Catfight (Wife vs Younger Woman)

• 5 Replies

Offline Altered Ego

Christmas Catfight (Wife vs Younger Woman)
« on: December 28, 2017, 08:14:07 PM »
Christmas Catfight...
or An Staten Island Holiday

We were visiting the in laws for Christmas...again. Although both of us were tired of them and their forced traditions, my wife fell for the guilt trip again. So here we are, at their traditional Italian Christmas dinner- the type that go all day. With no escape for me. Since all of their friends are old, there wasn?t even any eye candy for me to stare at.

That was until later in the evening. One of their friends, a doctor, came over with his family, one of which was his 32 year old daughter, Jacqueline. She wasn?t the most traditionally hot woman, but the young Italian woman had a certain something that I always found attractive- she was built like an amazon. It had been a couple years since I had seen her and she has since softened a bit, still very muscular but much more feminine than she used to be. She reminded me of a more buff version of my wife, Melissa, at that age.

As we all hung out, I could not but help to think what it would be like to see her and my wife rolling around on the floor in various levels of undress. As the night wore on we learned that she had broken up with her boyfriend around a month or so ago. As the drinks flowed she got a little flirtatious and a bit ?hands-y? right in front of my wife, no less.

My wife seemed to take it all in stride- until the younger woman decided run her hand over the bulge that had developed from my fantasizing. ?Sweetie, you?d have to fight me for that.? My wife said with a wink as she playfully slapped the younger woman?s hand away.

The muscular woman placed her hand back on my now throbbing package. ?I think I might just do that...?she replied playfully. My pulse was racing, I couldn?t believe what was happening before my eyes. ?I don?t think you can handle all of this, little girl? my wife teased back. ?Oh really?... I bet you a ride on your man?s cock that I can beat you?

?You?re on, girl.....our hotel is 5 minutes away....unless you?re all mouth? my wife replied. I could tell that these two women wanted to compete and I definitely wasn?t going to stand in their way. I called for an Uber and we all headed back to our room.

I rode up front with the driver while the girls discussed the rules. By the time we got to the room they had settled on starting in bras and panties, wrestling to submission, loser pulls off an article of clothing, while the winner removed one from me. The big winner was the first one to earn 3 submissions from their opponent.

While Jackie got dressed...or undressed in the bathroom, my wife changed in the suite?s bedroom. I hurriedly arranged the front room into an arena, moving all of the furniture but the couch out. I sat on the couch and waited for my life long fantasy to come true.

Jackie was the first to appear. She was in matching black bra and panties, her long black hair hung to her waist and her chest looked like a small C cup. Her big brown eyes looked focused and ready, her skin was quite a bit darker than my wife?s. Her belly was soft but flat, and her arms and legs carried a lot of muscle. In my mind I did a professional entrance. ?Entering first...She?s 32 years old and stands 5?7? tall, weighing in at 165 pounds of steel and sex appeal, Jacqueline!?

My wife came out soon after. She looked quite a bit chubbier than the younger woman but I was shocked when her legs looked even stronger than Jackie?s. She was dressed in a leopard print bra and panties ensemble. Her brown hair hung to the middle of her back, her green eyes looked intense as she sized the muscular woman up. Her bigger chest heaved with every breath. I went over her introduction in my head as well. ?And her opponent, defending her turf....she?s 40 years old, stands 5?6? and is 185 pounds of pure meanness.....Melissa!!?

The two women stood chest to chest in an epic stare down, only a foot from me. Both are professional career women, Jackie a doctor, my wife a lawyer. Both extremely confident...true alphas. They each got down on their knees into the starting position.

I gave the ?Go!? command and the two women women lunged together. Their chests mashed together and embraced in a bear hug. They grunt and twist , jockeying their chests and arms, trying to prove their superiority. Finally, my wife slams the muscular Jackie to the carpet.

She tries to hold the smaller woman down but she keeps bucking and is able to keep my wife from smothering her. I can barely contain myself as their grunts and groans sound so sexy and the moment the latch onto each other?s hair and begin to catball across the floor is the most erotic thing I?ve ever witnessed.

Eventually, my wife?s legs clamp around Jackie?s waist the younger woman yelps and my wife squeezes even more, the young doctor holds out for another 15 seconds before she gasps ?I give...I give...fucking stop, Melissa?

My wife, sporting a sheen of sweat, struts over to me and pulls my shirt off as Jackie removes her top and tosses it to me. ?Had enough yet, kitten?? My wife taunts.

?You got lucky, old woman? Jackie says, her bare chest heaving, her large, dark nipples, hard and on display.

Both women get back to their knees and square off again. I give the command to begin and they start again. This time they are more cautious, grabbing at each other but not wanting to commit and get caught off balance. Jackie makes a quick slap to my wife?s belly, the sound echoes in the small room. My wife retaliates by grabbing her exposed chest. They both let out snarls as they intertwine again. They might not be fighting, but their competitive nature is on full display.

My wife goes for the leg scissors again but this time she is on her back and can?t quite get them around the same way. Jackie fights to pin her. Slowly and methodically she plants each of my wife?s hands to the carpet and then snakes her legs into a grapevine. The lawyer lets out a moan as her inner thighs are stretched wide right in front of me. She tries to fight out of it but the muscular woman fends off every attempt. Jackie battles for several minutes trying to get Melissa to give up, but my defiant wife refuses until she has nothing left. With a final grunt, Jackie?s muscular legs stretch the older woman to her limits and she cries out ?Stop!...I give!?   

Both of the big Italian women are now shining with sweat. Jackie stands over my wife, who is lying flat on her back gasping for air. The younger woman walks over and pulls my pants off. My boxers are straining at this point and I?m harder than I?ve ever been. My wife slowly rolls to her knees and removes her top, her large tits falling free and dangling sexily.

As the women get back to their knees, it?s apparent that Melissa should have given up earlier and is now exhausted. What?s more, Jacqueline knows it. ?What?s the matter....the old cougar can?t handle a little kitten??

My wife sneers back ?it?s not over yet...Jackie? she says between breathes.

I give the two topless women the begin command and Jackie immediately charges to take the advantage. She topples my wife easily and the 40 year old is on her back. The young doctor keeps her weight on top, trying to smother her older rival with her chest. My wife bucks and twists, fighting for every breath as the darker skinned woman?s breasts try to deprive her of precious oxygen. With their sweaty bodies becoming slick my wife is able to spin on to her belly but it only delays the inevitable.

Jackie lays on her for awhile, tits smashing into her back in a way that is driving me crazy as I watch her trying to finish my wife off. Eventually, she sits up on my wife?s lower back. Then, she bends down and grabs the lighter skinned brunette underneath the chin and pulls back into a camel clutch. ?Noooo!....I give..? my wife is forced to say.

Jacqueline crawls over to me and pulls my boxers down. Her eyes light up. ?Oh my....that?s ...nicer than I thought...? she gives me a couple of strokes before turning back to Melissa who has pulled off her panties and is waiting on her knees with a intense look on her tired face. ?I?ll be back in a second....stay hard!? Jackie says confidently as she crawls back to the center of the room.

Somehow, I regain my power to speak and get the next round started. My wife explodes quickly taking the cocky younger woman by surprise and tackles her to the ground. For all of her muscles, Jackie can?t seem to find a way to get the older woman off of her. I?m amazed as my wife is able to use her weight advantage control the amazon who has been so thoroughly in command up until this point. The younger woman bucks and strains trying to power the bigger woman off of her, but she remains planted firmly on her back for what turns into several minutes.

As Jacqueline weakens, my wife is able to pin her hands above the young doctor?s head. She then slides up the still panties clad woman until her breasts are perfectly positioned above Jackie?s face. With a quick move she plops them over her rival?s face. She squirms for a few seconds before she is trying her best to tap the carpet in surrender. Melissa raises up a couple of inches allow air to flow into Jackie?s lungs. ?Say it...say you give, Jackie!? my wife commands.

?I give...I give... you win...? the younger woman blurts out. My wife rolls off her rival. After this fall, both of them are lying on their backs, panting for air, hard nipples proudly on display for me as their chests rise and fall with each hurried breath. My wife glances up at me with a tired smile, then looks down at Jackie?s black panties. With nothing left on me to remove she pulls off the younger woman?s last remaining article of clothing, revealing a cleanly shaved pussy with a very clearly aroused clit.

Without a word the two tired women struggle to their knees, ready to start this final round. I give the command to start and one more time, the two Italian rivals engage in a bear hug. Squeezing and groaning they try to overpower their foe. At this point, I?m pretty sure neither even care about me or my rock hard ?prize?, but are solely concerned with proving that they are the better woman.

Their stalemate continues for what must seem like an eternity, neither of them able to muscle the other to ground. They finally topple over on to their side, their legs intertwining as they begin to catball across the floor again. It?s as if every part of their bodies are engaged in battle- their nipples slip and slide across each other like dueling swords, their hands grasping and slapping at each other?s backs as they fight for control. Their powerful thighs writhing against each other like four snakes fighting for supremacy. Their grunts and groans have changed to desperate almost erotic sounding moans.

Melissa finally is able to secure the top position and pins Jacqueline?s hands to the carpet, trapping her younger foe in a schoolgirl pin. ?Say it Jackie....give up? she pleads. ?Never....you?re not better than me..? the doctor responds as she bridges up with all of her strength, pitching the lawyer forward.

The raven haired woman slides out from underneath my wife quickly. They both try to scramble back towards one another. Youth wins out and Jackie is able to get to my wife first wrapping her arms and legs around the strong older woman. It only takes a few seconds and Jackie is on Melissa?s back, methodically transitioning into a full nelson before rolling onto her back and displaying my wife?s glistening nude body to me.

My wife resists and the younger woman can not quite earn the submission she so desires. She releases one arm and slides it down the older woman?s body, her fingers deftly finding my wife?s pussy. She begins rubbing the older woman?s clit until she is moaning uncontrollably. Melissa?s body begins to spasm and convulse as she nears climax. Jacqueline then slides her fingers inside. My wife shivers, her breathing becomes ragged, her moans are now almost loud screams of ecstasy and her body shakes as the younger woman forces her body to surrender an earth shaking orgasm.

The room falls silent but for the sounds of three people breathing heavily. Jackie slowly climbs to her feet, and even though a final submission was never uttered, everyone knows that Jacqueline proved herself the better woman tonight. She stands over her defeated rival, placing a foot on my wife?s chest.

I?m not even sure Melissa is upset as she revels in the orgasm she just had has her blissfully unaware of the world at the moment. Jackie makes her way to me and mounts me on the couch. She grinds on top of my dick. I grasp her hips and we fuck hard and fast, until I feel her body quiver and shake. She bites down on my ear and her nails dig in to my flesh as she cums hard and loud, mere moments before I can?t hold out out anymore and fill her with my hot seed.

We all sit there for a few moments before the younger woman takes me by the hand and leads me back to the bedroom for some more fun. She stops at the door of the bedroom and looks at my wife ?What are you waiting for, Melissa?.... get in here...?. My wife smiles and makes her way into the bedroom where the fun lasts deep into the early hours of the morning.
Trillian: AlteredEgo

Offline Dirty bad bitch

• God Member
Re: Christmas Catfight (Wife vs Younger Woman)
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2017, 11:33:58 AM »
Mmm, sexy & hot fight with a steamy 3-some to finish things off!  :P ;D ;)

- Sonja
Let's rumble, bitch ... let's see what you've got, slut!

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2017, 09:59:49 PM »
I loved this story! Great job.

Offline JimmyD61

• I love catfights! Would love to hear about yours!
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2017, 10:07:19 PM »
Loved your story, especially the ending.

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2017, 11:17:27 PM »
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand everybody goes home satisfied... though, perhaps, somewhat less so the lawyer!

Of course, I (being a "seer") can intuit a rematch - or possibly two - in their future. Sadly, I don't see the husband in my crystal ball. This is the kind of thing two women must...definitely... settle between themselves in private!

Don't despair, next Christmas we'll all know the ultimate outcome.

Jacqueline prancing around with Melissa at the end of her leash... showing off for her side of the family as she ties Melissa to the porch railing after dessert while she takes "El Senor Ego" upstairs for a little one-on-one!

SERIOUSLY, does everyone else think these stories are being ruined as I do; what with ? replacing "(quotes), apostrophe's and (" inches) in the middle of the text? IF SO, COMPLAIN to the administrators and keep complaining until they convince the "powers that be" to FIX IT!!!

(EXAMPLES)
?You?re on, girl..
she?s 40 years old,
stands 5?6?
I?m not even sure
my wife?s legs clamp
?Say it Jackie....give up?

Offline Altered Ego

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2017, 03:34:25 AM »
Thanks for the feedback, gals and guys.

I am also thinking of doing a series of similar stories. This was the first time I have ever used my wife in a story and I am enjoying it. Hopefully, you all will like what I am coming up with.

And Ginny, you are not the only one that is bugged by the weird formatting bug. It is weird, my first story, a MvsM fight, originally posted normally. Later, the bug hit and messed it up retroactively. So, I am hoping that once it is fixed, everything will get fixed retroactively. Because I like using quotes and contractions.  :)
Trillian: AlteredEgo