News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

FCF Unlimited Championship Match The Doll vs The Red Enforcer

• 119 Replies

Offline Emily Layne

• God Member
Re: FCF Unlimited Championship Match The Doll vs The Red Enforcer
« Reply #105 on: December 18, 2017, 06:28:06 PM »
I think we need another Kat..this one is broken!

Offline Katherine The Great

• God Member
« Reply #106 on: December 20, 2017, 04:19:48 AM »
"Always remember, Katherine...there are winners, there are losers, and there are those who didn't try hard enough. It's always better to be one of the first two than the last one."

I'm still flat on my back with you holding my waist. My legs half in the air and half match booked over my spasming torso. My chest heaves as I struggle to breathe and my arms are spread wide with your legs over them. All the ingredients are there for a pin.....which I suddenly realize is what's going on.

I shake my head and blink heavily at the lights above....the spinning lights above, I might add. My entire body is sore and throbbing and this big, sweaty, ape is leering down at me.

I want to buck my body...in fact, I send the signal down to my prize winning thighs, telling them to do just that.

They're on strike.

I then send a message to my arms, telling them to flex, jerk up and get your legs off them so I can roll a shoulder up.

They're on strike too.

In desperation, I open my mouth, commanding my voice box to express my displeasure at my current situation.

You guessed it....on strike.

Is any part of this body working for me?

A split second later, the point is moot as I hear a loud *BOOM* on the canvas, followed by a loud "THREE!" and it's official....I'm done.

The crowd roars and my body decides now is good time to go slack...so that's what I do. My legs drop back across your chest and I continue to gasp up into the hot, not so fast spinning lights. Gazing up through a curtain of sweaty, blonde, strands, I realize I've lost.

My entire body is on fire and, if my tear ducts didn't hurt so much, I'd probably cry.

Offline Rowan Chance

• God Member
« Reply #107 on: December 20, 2017, 04:24:08 AM »
I jump from my chair, spilling popcorn all over the couple in front of me.

"MY RED! MY CHAMPION RED!"

And if I catch your eye, I wink and send you the silent message...

"Who's next?"
Tales of the Sexfight Championship
http://rowanchance.tumblr.com/

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #108 on: December 20, 2017, 06:28:25 PM »
Akanbou, fight with all you have. If your opponent is lacking, crush their spirit. If your opponent is worthy, give them respect.

I'm hanging on to this mad young woman as best I can. She reminds me a bit of my.... I let that thought end because if I dwell on her I'll lose my grip.  But I'm sure if she's watching this, she'll appreciate the fact I took down a rival of hers.

If I can keep her down. Her tapes don't do her justice. She hits hard and can take hits. And she's sneaky as hell. But once the two comes down I have a feeling this is over.  Normally I would pop up and celebrate but fighting this brat has me feeling like I've been hit by a bus.

Annnnnndd there's the three....A decent mix of cheers and boos...I just hang my head down and exhale a breath I didn't realize I'd been holding.  I disentangle my arms from her waist and nudge her over so she lands on the mat.  I lay back and look up at the lights.

Motherfucker....one more title...at my age...

Yeah gonna need a hot tub for this one..I grin thinking about all the side roads I've taken since FTW went away...the people I still am in touch with and those I'm not. The ones that've sharpened my skills back then in FTW and to this day. Without that long list of names and faces I wouldn't be here today.

I get to my feet and the ref takes my hand and hands me the new Championship Belt...and I look down at the worn down body of my latest foe.

Yeah I may need to add her to the list.

Instead of hitting the corners and holding up the belt and acting the fool, I hear my old Sensei's voice in my head. I place the belt around my waist, stand at The Doll's feet and give her a short sharp bow. I see Rowan in the crowd cheering and see her wink. I grin like an idiot and give her a nod.

And then I slide out of the ring. And head to the back, my music playing me out as I look forward to defending this title in the future. I pause before going out of sight and look back at the ring and my opponent. One day kid.

(Stepping out of character for the moment here, I'd like to thank all of you reading this for following this tale. I've enjoyed seeing your comments both in the thread and in private. I'm glad I could help entertain you.

I'd also like to thank The Doll for answering my challenge and being a tremendous fighter to take on and a skilled writer. I'm done with this post and I hope you all give her the chance to do one more post and soak in some well deserved adulation.)
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Lord Tantalus

« Reply #109 on: December 20, 2017, 07:15:46 PM »
Sitting away from Rowan, in a darker corner of the arena, I smile.

And when both fighters get to their dressing rooms, they will find bottles of Armand de Brignac Brut Gold Champagne waiting for them.
Seldom defeated.
Never merciful.

Offline Emily Layne

• God Member
« Reply #110 on: December 20, 2017, 07:46:43 PM »
Awesome match really!
I enjoyed reading each posts!

Thanks for sharing and Red...I'm coming for you! *grins*

Offline FightinKelly

• God Member
« Reply #111 on: December 21, 2017, 12:03:04 AM »
*dials 9-1-1 for my girl as her back might be broken*

• God Member
« Reply #112 on: December 21, 2017, 02:53:18 AM »
"You lost today kid, but that doesn't mean you have to like it."

Again, not any nugget of advice from Mom or Dad, but from a movie about a punk kid who grows up to become a whip cracking archaeologist. It's amazing what runs through your head when your body is on the brink of shutting down. In the far distance I hear the clang of the bell and a mixed chorus of cheers and boos.

That's it....I'm finished.

You drop my legs and they spread while bouncing once off the old, canvassed, boards. My arms still out wide while my head lolls side to side. Catching a glimpse of you, I turn to see the ref hold your muscular arm up high, then give you a big, new, shiny belt.

Fuck. That should have been mine, I whine to myself as I watch you grin, then stop just as you prepare to make your big exit.....and bow.

Seems the Masked Primate does have some heart...sort of.

My breathing slows as I start to catch up with it, rolling to my right and propping up on my elbow, my left hand grabbing my battered core and wincing in pain. Your music plays and you make your triumphant exit as I struggle to start slowly rolling towards the ropes.

I finally get there and two hands...two very large hands...grab me and gently slide my off the apron and hoist me up, cradling me close to their barrel chest. A huge man wearing one of the black "SECURITY" shirts I saw earlier starts carrying me away from the ring and towards the locker room. Even with that black baseball cap pulled down low over his eyes, I'd know him anywhere.

"I'm...I'm....sorry...." I gasp, half sobbing as we brush by the rowdy crowd.

"Shhh....it's o.k, Kit-Kat. Can't win 'em all. You gave him your best and that's all you can do."

I nod and lay my sweaty, red misted, cheek against Daddy's chest as we head up the ramp and towards the back.

"You know, Kit-Kat, this reminds me of a match I had over in Tokyo against a female midget tag team where....."

I groan and wonder if it's too late to climb back into the ring......

THE END

(I'd like to echo Red's sentiments in thanking all of you who followed along, commented and sent encouragement. It really means a lot so...Thank You!)

(I'd also like to think Mr. Red Enforcer for not only accepting a rookie's challenge, but for coming up with the idea in the first place. Also, I'd like to thank him for being such a great writing partner. Always a gentleman with a kind word and encouragement and second to none when it comes to wrestling knowledge. It's been an honor and pleasure. Whoever Red takes on next, it's a good bet that The Doll will be there in the front row ;) )

(Thank you!)

« Last Edit: December 21, 2017, 03:01:04 AM by The Doll »

• God Member
« Reply #113 on: December 21, 2017, 04:23:56 AM »

And when both fighters get to their dressing rooms, they will find bottles of Armand de Brignac Brut Gold Champagne waiting for them.

Guzzled and gone...thanks!

• God Member
« Reply #114 on: December 21, 2017, 04:24:31 AM »
Awesome match really!

Thank you!

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #115 on: December 23, 2017, 05:54:39 AM »

*gets back to my dressing room and sees the expensive gift. Chuckles and gets out my phone and dials a number. *

?Hey, it?s me. Yeah I won and Tantalus left me a present. Wanna help me enjoy it?  See you soon.?

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #116 on: December 23, 2017, 05:55:11 AM »
Awesome match really!

Thanks Emily!

Offline Poison Ivy

• No blind adds, pls. Send a comment or message, k?
« Reply #117 on: February 19, 2018, 09:40:17 PM »
Wow, what an absolutely amazing match!!! Such a shame, my Doll didn't come out on top, though *pouts*

Two options come to mind here...either go after Doll and take advantage of her hurting body, or make a run for this Red Enforcer and get some payback for what he did to my lovely Darling.

Decisions, decisions...oh, maybe I'll just do both!

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #118 on: June 27, 2020, 04:10:12 AM »
Wow, what an absolutely amazing match!!! Such a shame, my Doll didn't come out on top, though *pouts*

Two options come to mind here...either go after Doll and take advantage of her hurting body or make a run for this Red Enforcer and get some payback for what he did to my Lovely Darling.

Decisions, decisions...oh, maybe I'll just do both!

You could take a  run at me. Just sayin':)
I'm new here looking to meet fun people for intresting chats about fights and fun. I like wrestling and catfights with a story and a few rules. I don't mess with men farm animals or ghosts.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #119 on: July 03, 2020, 11:10:54 PM »

*gets back to my dressing room and sees the expensive gift. Chuckles and gets out my phone and dials a number. *

?Hey, it?s me. Yeah I won and Tantalus left me a present. Wanna help me enjoy it?  See you soon.?

*2 years later*

“Yes, I do. See you soon R“
 x

Worth waiting for.