News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

FCF Unlimited Championship Match The Doll vs The Red Enforcer

• 119 Replies

Offline Katherine The Great

• God Member
Re: FCF Unlimited Championship Match The Doll vs The Red Enforcer
« Reply #90 on: December 08, 2017, 02:39:03 AM »

"Always cover your ass, Katherine."

i feel like I'm gonna hurl.

My tummy feels like jello and I'm having trouble breathing. I'm gonna guess between two and three broken ribs. The loud "boooos" from the rowdy crowd letting you know exactly what they think of your treatment of their favorite blonde bombshell.

My core pretty much shot means I can hardly move. My upper body hanging into the audience, some hands on my mostly bare back, in my hair, trying to feel around to the front and my globes. I jerk and spasm as best I can to try to shake them off. I want to scream, I want to tell them to "Get the fuck off me!", but my lack of air only makes it sound like garbled wheezes...mainly because that's what it is.

I know you're on the other side, probably getting another eyeful of my firm and round ass.

It's confirmed as I feel you grab my suit and give me an atomic wedgie, splitting my gymnastic hardened glutes  as I let out a breathless grunt. I limply shake my head, my body barely twitching as you give my ass two hard, loud, *SMACKS!!* The pain registering but, compared to the rest of my bodily suffering, it's nothing. My head tries to raise a bit, glaring at some of the crowd from behind a curtain of sweaty, blonde hair.

Still struggling to breathe, I hang there...my head dropping again as I'm forced to stare at the dirty, disgusting, floor.

I tense up as best I can, waiting for the other boot to drop.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #91 on: December 08, 2017, 02:58:33 PM »
When you have the chance, show no mercy  finish the job

I can hear my girls screaming in my own head at me as I stalk over tot he announce table and clear it off. Sure I want to punish this girl, but I don't want to have to pay for the electronic equipment.  I turn back as Johnny looks on me with disgust. He knows I probably could finish this off in the ring. He also knows I'm the type that doesn't forgive too easily. And this brat, with all her skill and training has just pissed me off.

That's part of the reason why I feel the need to humiliate her a bit more. I can tell she's proud of her body by the outfit she's wearing. She's proud of her strength and her skill. She's won over a few fans, but I just need to show her that she has a bit more to go. A less bratty attitude for one would go a long way to help.

I grab a nice handful of her hair and lift her up a bit off the railing.  Camera phones come out and take images of her worn down visage, half covered in sweaty matted blonde hair. I'm sure she still looks pretty, even with the remains of the red mist looking like a bad make up job. Of course there are fans pointing the cameras lower as her revealing suit looks teasingly like it's going to fail at any moment, especially as I make her arch her back up.  I know her core is aching and having her bend like this is making her abs grind into the metal. 

The fans nearby want some more from me. And I indulge a bit, leaning to her ear and whispering, "Brats get spanked when they get too out of line" followed by sudden, swift smacks across that pert bottom of hers. Enough that when this match is over, she'll feel the heat of my hands even in the shower and see the red for a while. 

Then I hear my most bloodthirsty fans screaming for the table.  and now is the time for that. I finish peeling the Doll off the guardrail and get her to her feet by her hair and drag her along to the announce table, turning her so the table is behind her.

"Very nearly done now Doll...very nearly done now."
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline FightinKelly

• God Member
« Reply #92 on: December 08, 2017, 11:04:52 PM »
*cringes in my seat for my friend as she is about to be seriously hurt* "Come on Red, she has had enough and you know it!" I hiss.

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #93 on: December 11, 2017, 06:03:10 PM »
I crouch down, right in front of Doll's limp body as it hangs over the guardrail. That landing on the rail made my core ache, so I could only imagine the pain that's swelling inside the Doll's ragged body right 'bout now. That humiliating spanking made me blush, and probably punched a few holes into her willpower as well. And it certainly left a mark. I stare deeply into her perturbed face, watching her struggle to even raise her head, the color drained from her cheeks, her eyes glossed and filled with anger, shame and pain. I reach out with my left hand, gently stroking her soft face, brushing away the strands of her sweaty blonde hair that curtains those darkened eyes. And I lean in close, my lips brushing over her cheek before they hover above her ear, to whisper to her "c'mon kiddo.. get your ass up.. this ain't over..c'mon sugah wake up, ya gotta keep fighting.." I plant a warm kiss on her cheek, before I rock back on my heels and take a step back from her.

Red's there now, leaning in and grabbing a handful of the Doll's hair, peeling her off the rail with the wickedest intentions swirling about in that thick, masked head of his. I narrow my eyes at him darkly and grasp the rail that the Doll was draped over a second ago, the heat of her luscious body still warm on the cold metal. I hiss out loudly as I watch Red drag the kid to the table, "ohh, don't ya DARE.."
« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 06:07:02 PM by BustyTiffany35 »

• God Member
« Reply #94 on: December 12, 2017, 03:02:27 AM »
"The waiting is the hardest part, Kit-Kat."

"That's from a song Daddy!"

"Umm...no...it's not."

Sweat drips off my skin, into my eyes and down my mostly bare back as I hang over the rail like a puppet who's strings have just been cut. I hear a voice right next to me, on the spectator's side of the rail....

"C'mon kiddo.. get your ass up.. this ain't over..c'mon sugah wake up, ya gotta keep fighting.."

Even through the pain and suffering I recognize the voice and accent of my pal, Tiffany. I wish I could follow her advice, get up, keep fighting...but I can't. I'm spent and hurt. A gentle kiss to my cheek helps to soothe some of my suffering, but the respite doesn't last nearly long enough.

My scalp on fire as my hair is tugged, pulling me up just enough to give the sea of perverts and degenerates in the crowd a nice look at the pain and agony etched on my face. My own mask, as it were. You tell me what happens to "brats" and then go on to show me. Some hard smacks to my fishnet clad ass has my body lightly bucking, the pain tingling down my hamstrings and to my rounded calves. I shake my head in protest, still trying to catch my breath while m shattered core hangs over the cold steel of the old guardrail.

You drag me slowly off the railing, your hand still in my hair. My hands weakly come up and grab your wrist in a vain attempt to lessen some of the pain in my scalp. My golden boots drag along the dirty concrete as you haul me over towards the table and, if I know anything about the the wrestling business (and I do), a cruel fate.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 03:03:55 AM by The Doll »

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #95 on: December 12, 2017, 06:50:02 PM »
Make no mistake Red...inflicting pain can be fun, but there are times when inflicting humiliation is all the sweeter.

I have you standing before me, the announce table behind you. Johnny Caudle has to be getting a mindblowing view of those firm and reddened glutes of yours with that wedgie you have now.  Your blonde hair is a sweaty mess atop your head and covering your face. Your tight golden suit is now so soaked in perspiration that it's nearly translucent and clinging to your body. So much so, it leaves very little to the imagination.  The look on your face, if I didn't know you were wrestling, I'd say you were doing one too many shots. You're out of it, fighting on instinct. Brave woman to the end.

Now, it's time to put this match to bed.

But first....I take one hand and move your hair away from your face so you can see me clearly. "Tiffany gave you a little spark with that kiss of hers I'm sure. Now it's time to take that away."

My hands on your cheeks, I pull your face towards mine. Our lips meet and you struggle. I kiss you hard, strong. A message to let you know what you signed up for when you decided to challenge me. And while you struggle, my right kneecap flies up swiftly and bashes into your soft body. Low. Low enough to make you bend over gasping once I release you.

I guide your head between my thighs, flexing and grinding them against your head. My arms wrap around your waist even as the flashes start happening again. Everyone wants a picture of this, the moment the Doll was broken.

With a grunt, I haul your athletic body into the air, snapping you over so that your legs are resting on my shoulders. I leave you perched there for a few seconds so you can recognize what's going on.

And then....

My arms pull down hard on your belly as I jerk you off my shoulders and down.

What's it like to have the air rushing past your body before it slams into something solid?

I wonder if that's one of the lessons your daddy taught you.

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Rowan Chance

• God Member
« Reply #96 on: December 12, 2017, 07:15:51 PM »
I GET TABLE!!!

clap-clap-clap clap clap

I GET TABLE!!!

clap-clap-clap clap clap

I GET TABLE!!!

clap-clap-clap clap clap
Tales of the Sexfight Championship
http://rowanchance.tumblr.com/

• God Member
« Reply #97 on: December 14, 2017, 04:47:53 AM »
"The best way to learn how to inflict pain, Katherine, is to take it."

The light and the darkness are now merging. One moment, bright light shines in my eyes, the next...nothing but blackness. I'm fading in and out and can barely move under my own power. My red, almost bare ass cheeks sting, my scalp's on fire and I'm still blinking tears from my eyes as red goop runs down my face. I bump into something as your hold on my hair forces me to move along with you.

The announcer table. How nice. It doesn't take a teen wrestling prodigy to realize where this is going. My only, hazy, thought is how long it's going to take.

Your rough palms and fingers cup my face and pull me in, spouting on about "sparks" and "kisses" and whatnot. I'm just trying to stay upright....it'd be pretty embarrassing to pass out in front of all these people. The next thing I know your rough, slimy lips press to mine as you give me a kiss devoid of anything but malice.

The Kiss of Death.

Ok, maybe not "death", but something that feels pretty close. The next thing I know your knee crashes into my already destroyed core, eliciting a loud groan and doubling me over so you can stuff my head deep between your thickly muscled thighs. My arms drop limp to my sides while your arms wrap around my tummy and the room spins as I'm jerked up and over. My legs landing on your shoulders while my thinly veiled womanhood is almost right on your face. It's all one quick, fluid, motion, but it feels like it takes weeks to do. Up....then you tug me back down as my arms go wide, a blank look on my face as my broad back plants into the table, my arms spreading wide on impact.The table splits in two and my descent continues down to the cold concrete. Half of the table on either side of my body, my legs fold over my body and the toe of my boots drop over my head to the dirty concrete.

That's when things go really dark.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 04:55:38 AM by The Doll »

Offline Rowan Chance

• God Member
« Reply #98 on: December 14, 2017, 05:11:18 AM »
I GOT TABLE!!!
clap-clap-clap clap clap

I GOT TABLE!!!
clap-clap-clap clap clap

I GOT TABLE!!!
clap-clap-clap clap clap

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #99 on: December 15, 2017, 08:15:13 PM »
At the end, when you pretty much have things won Most people would just go for the pin Not you, you big Ape. You finish any bitch or bastard in your path with style.  Now hand me the remote, Alabama vs Clemson is on and I wanna see your face when those Tigers lose again.

Ass over teakettle is what Johnny would call it in his deep southern accent. I'm sure he's saying that to the home viewers even as he's getting an eyeful of some seriously scrumptious booty like he hasn't seen in some time that close up. But as much fun as he and the crowd seem to be having (Oh yeah, /r/WrestleWithThePlot is going to have a new cover girl after this match) I can't pin you out here. So I lean down and smack that bottom to help you finish your roll over.

Ewww, was that buttery popcorn and beer you just kinda landed in on your belly. Yep, glad that's not me. Greenhorns gotta learn the hard way. I have to admit, the bounce as you landed on your belly with the accompanying jiggle of those legs all the way up was impressive. But we got a match to continue, so...

I reach down and grab two good handfuls of that blond mane you're so proud of and half drag half haul you along, forcing you to your feet as I move you towards the corner near the steel steps. I toss you headlong to the apron and watch as that hard edge is driven right into your gut.  While your upperbody lays out on the apron, legs barely holding you up (in fact, if they weren't so damn jacked, you'd probably be on the mats on your ass) I climb the steps and stand near the corner.

I know no one knows what's coming next. I'm sure they think they do, but I'm about to try something I've only done once before. You should be proud. You fought hard, fought dirty, fought to win and now you're making me bust out a move I've only done in private or in spars and in one particular match. Congratulations I guess?

I reach down for your hair again and peel your torso off of the apron. Does any part of you not jiggle? I swear for someone so fit, you do bounce in all the right places. I coax you into climbing up onto ringside by pretty much damn near ripping your hair right out of your scalp. And as you slowly move up, I start a slow ascent of the corner.

BW: I'm sorry for the interruption fans, we're back on now. Our table is destroyed and there's carnage everywhere and the Enforcer is still not done.

JC: That sick sunuvabitch isn't gonna do this..

BW: Johnny, you can't interfere, you know the contract you signed.

JC: I know dammit, but that damned Enforcer is gonna do a Super Hugo!

BW: You don't mean...

JC: Yeah, the move that retired me.

It takes a bit but I have you. I'm on the top turnbuckle sitting down and I have you in front of me.  I stand up on the top turnbuckle as people are gasping. I am holding you up by your hair and it sure does look like you're having a hard time breathing. I force you up to the middle turnbuckle And as I lean down, I say just loud enough for you to hear. "You've been trained well darlin, but no amount of training can prepare you for this pain. Go back and learn some more. Then come find me."

I pull your head between my own strong thighs and wrap my arms around your waist. I can't resist giving that battered core of yours one last harsh squeeze before hauling you into the air.  The ropes shake just a bit and the audience gasps. Dammit, this is trickier than I remember. I get you settled up on my shoulders and let you sit there for a moment. Open those eyes for me so you can see just how bad your situation is.

Ahhh...there you go....

And just as I feel you about to start jerking about in fighting mode, I launch us both off the top rope. I pull you down so your arms catch my legs and your back is lined up as the first thing to hit the mat.

The sound of the impact is gonna be loud.

Can't wait...heh

Offline FightinKelly

• God Member
« Reply #100 on: December 16, 2017, 12:49:06 PM »
*gasping as I watch my friend get really wrecked by the bully*

• God Member
« Reply #101 on: December 18, 2017, 05:16:21 AM »
"Of the five senses....the sense of humor is the most important, Kit-Kat."

"Umm....Daddy..."

"Don't argue with me, Kitten"

"It's called a "stinger" Katherine", Mom would explain every time she'd deliver a big Spinebuster to me as I came off the ropes and she dropped me on my back. My legs would tingle and I wouldn't be able to move them for a a few seconds. Not the best of feelings, but there are worse things you can suffer in the wrestling business.

A broken back being one of them. I'm no doctor, but I'm pretty sure my spine is shattered into a million pieces. I'll never walk again. I'll be in a clunky back brace for the rest of my life. I'll..... Wait a second...hold that thought.

"Ughhhshit....my hair..." I groan as you peel my off the dirty floor using my sweat slicked tresses. You bring me up and I'm suddenly healed....or I'm over reacting and my back wasn't that bad off. It still hurts like a bitch, my left hand on my lower spine attests to that, my right planted on your hip just before you whirl around and send me to the apron. The hard edge almost cuts me in half and I fold over it, my arms jerking out as my upper torso plants on the old canvas. "OOoofffff!" I gasp again...for the one millionth time in this match, my fingers clawing and digging my nails into the canvas, trying to stay upright. My legs are jelly and the rest of me isn't too far behind

Things are going in slow motion now, my brain not properly processing all the stimuli around me as you bring me up and tuck my head between your legs again. My hands holding onto your rock hard thighs for dear life as you set me up and the ring spins once again. I get a feeling of weightlessness as you take us out of the corner and back down to the boards. Even in this state, I still manage to spread my arms to help cushion the fall...for all the help -that- give me. A loud, rope shaking, "KA-BOOM!" rings out and my body flop like a broken marionette whose strings have just been cut. I flop once, then again, before coming to a half in the middle of the ring. I black out...twice, I think, and wake up to the hot lights above me spinning like a helicopter. My legs refuse to move....they'll spasm uncontrollably, but they refuse to move.

Someone call my chiropractor....or a surgeon, I'm still not sure which.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 07:03:54 AM by The Doll »

Offline Rowan Chance

• God Member

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #103 on: December 18, 2017, 04:36:20 PM »
A win's a win. It can be 7 star in the Tokyo Dome or it can be bowling shoe ugly. Just get the win. And some snacks. I need some snacks if you're gonna make me watch another 80s movie.

I honestly never thought this match would go this far. Sure, I'd heard of the California Doll (which admittedly brought up memories of that classic movie from back in the day) and seen some tape of her in action, but you never really know how skilled an opponent is until you mix it up with them.

She's not good.

She's amazing.

She didn't start off intimidated and hasn't backed down. She brought up old school tricks that kept me off guard. But luckily enough for me, I had one trick more than she did. I have no doubt I'll be seeing her again in the future. And to be honest, I can't wait. 

All those thoughts cross my mind when we leap. It's amazing how fast the speed of thought really is. I have enough time to think these things and get a broad grin on my face at the thought right before we slam hard into the canvas, shaking the whole ring.

Fuck. I hung on too tightly and my shoulder got jarred.

I do my best to hang on to your waist with my left arm as my right hangs a bit limply. Yeah, I probably knocked it loose.  But this should be enough.  I don't think you're a horror movie villain waiting to do the one last jump scare at the end of the match.
I shift my hips forward a bit to angle your shoulders farther to the mat, my thighs and calves running parallel to your torso, with my ankles pressing down on your arms to keep you pinned down.  Your nicely tanned and toned legs resting on my chest, spasming a bit I'm guessing from the impact.

I look down at your face, semi-covered by the sweaty golden locks. Your eyes are fluttering between open and shut. Just a little bit longer. Stay down just a little bit longer.

"1!"

Shit, she's twitching....Come on..come on...faster with that slap...

"2!"

Offline FightinKelly

• God Member
« Reply #104 on: December 18, 2017, 06:27:18 PM »
"Come on Doll hun ger up!" I yell as i stand hopimg beyond hope my friend can get kick out of the pin....but have my iPhone in my hand ready to call 9-1-1 in case she doesn't since I don't see any medical EMT's around.