News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Kareena Kapoor vs Sunny Leone

• 1 Replies

Offline Karan

• God Member
Kareena Kapoor vs Sunny Leone
« on: July 23, 2019, 04:12:30 AM »

At 9 PM, Kareena showed up at Sunny's home, and neither spoke until they had reached the bedroom in which they'd catfight to a clear and definate finish. There were no sharp objects or incumbersome furniture. In one section of the room on the floor was a kingsize matters shoved against the corner. Along the other wall was a long, soft, black velvet sofa, and the black carpet over the floor was thick and plush. The walls were painted slut-red, and the red, silk sheet covering the mattress made the place look sinful.
Kareena removed her wrap-around skirt, leaving her in a blue, lace bra and matching French panties. Sunny, decked in a leopard print bra and thong stepped up to face her. "Are you sure you're ready to catfight me? Are you sure you're ready to go tooth an' nail and claw it out with me?" she asked, going bra to bra with Kareena.
With hands on hips and staring very confidently into Sunny's eyes, she said, "Yeah, I don't see what the big deal about that is. If you catfight anything like you fuck, I should be alright."
Sunny raised an eyebrow as they nudged their bras together and firmly started rolling their breasts around. For a few minutes Sunny and Kareena stood with their hands cocked on their hips as they shoved their breasts around on each other.
"You may not know what you're gettin' into, bitch," snarled Sunny, her nipples now tight and full.
"Oh, I think I do, slut," answered Kareena, her nipples also swollen and hard.
The two continued to rub bras for a few more seconds.
Sunny glared into Kareena's eyes. "Are you sure you're ready to scratch and claw and settle this once and for all?"
Kareena smirked and answered her by running her arms around her back.
"I'm gonna crush your fuckin' ribs," snarled Sunny, wrapping up with Kareena. But it was Sunny making the first moan as Kareena was the one doing the crushing. Her smaller boobs overpowered Sunny's big chest, forcing her leapord-print bra to slide down and expose her enormous pink areolas.
"Uuuuummm," moaned Sunny as her tits spilled out. The two divas then filled their hands with the other's long tresses and pulled. They both winced as their heads stretched back and their boobs crushed together.
"I'm gonna tear all this shit out," promised Kareena, finally getting to sink her jealous hands in Sunny's hair but Sunny just winced as they both leaned over and pulled very, very hard. For several minutes Sunny and Kareena pulled hair with each other. Chest-to-chest they'd stand and pull or lean over and tug. Their legs would sometimes entertwine around the knees to keep from going to the floor as they tugged each other over and twisted.
"Ow! Ow! Ow!" yelped Sunny, her back arching and her knees bending.
Kareena let go, and the two stepped back. "Had enough, bitch?" she asked, smirking as Sunny rubbed her head.
Sunny shook out her hair, saying, "This isn't over, bitch!" Kareena stepped forward and reached for Sunny's bra.Sunny jumped back a step but then went for Kareena's bra also. The two called each other a few names as they yanked and jerked until they had torn each other topless. "Oouuch!" barked Sunny when Kareena slapped her across the tits. She stepped in and unleashed her own SLAP at Kareena's breasts, but Kareena stepped back and as her hand whistled harmlessly past her breasts, she lashed out with another SMACK that knocked Sunny's tits into each other.
"OWW!" moaned Sunny, backing up and rubbing.
"What's the matter, cxnt? Can't take it?" asked Kareena, taunting her.
Sunny glared at her. So far things hadn't been going her way. "Oh, I can take it, bitch," Sunny said, reaching for Kareena's breast. "Can you?" Kareena winced as Sunny latched on to her tits. Kareena grabbed back, and together they squeezed. "Uuummm...shit," swore Sunny as her tits were shoved together. Kareena gritted her teeth, but had to swear when Sunny pinched her nipple. The two babes continued with their squeezing as they staggered around in a circle moaning and groaning. "Ow! Fuuuck!" yelped Sunny, knocking Kareena's hands off her tits and backing up. For a few seconds Sunny and Kareena stared at each other as they both rubbed the feeling back into their tits. "Oh, I hate you," snarled Sunny, ready to resume.
"You're the one that wanted to get down an' dirty, bitch," reminded Kareena, reaching out for Sunny's approaching chest. They both went for each other's areolas. But both girls had nice, round areolas with hard little nipples, good for sucking, and excellent for pinching.
"I'm gonna twist these fucks off," Sunny threatened, twisting Kareena's wonderful areolas.
"You'll lose your pink fucks first, slut," promised Kareena, pinching Sunny's beautiful areolas. Leaning into each other now, Sunny and Kareena took each other to her toes as they pinched the shit out of one another. Around and around they twisted areolas as they threw back their heads and tried to keep from howling.
"Uuuunnnn...you b-i-t-c-h," groaned Sunny, her nipples turning blue.
Kareena's nipples were on fire. "Fuck you!"
Buckling into each other, Sunny and Kareena put their thumbnails into the other.
"Ooowww!" wailed Kareena, almost going to her knees as she pushed Sunny away.
This time there was no pause in the action. Sunny was mad and eager to put the bitch down. Stepping forward, she slapped Kareena across the check and knocked her to a knee.
"You cheap fuck," growled Sunny, grabbing the top of Kareena's hair. "You're gonna pay."
Kareena winced as she was yanked up and into another slap across her other cheek that put her back to a knee.
"Bitch!" shouted Sunny. "Stand up an' fight!" Yanking Kareena up by the hair again, she turned behind her and grabbed her blue, lace panties, then hiked it up the crack of her ass. Kareena wailed out as her long, brown crack filled with lace and her hair was jerked on. Sunny cussed as she shoved Kareena chest-first against the wall and kneed her in the ass.
"Uuugghh!" grunted Kareena as her buttocks jiggled with the blow.
Putting her kneecap into the small of Kareena's back, Sunny twisted her hands into the long, black hair and pulled Kareena into a bow.
"Oooowww!" howled Kareena, arched and trying to get herself off the wall.
"Give it up, bitch," demanded Sunny. "I'll tear it all out!"
"Ooww! Lee' ggoo!" she shouted, pushing herself off the wall and slinging an elbow into Sunny's ribs.
Sunny grunted and let go.Sunny moved back as Kareena turned around with her fists clinched and eager for revenge. Sunny saw the fist, but didn't react fast enough as Kareena slugged her across the jaw. Sunny reeled sideways, but caught herself in time to block Kareena's next punch and counter with one of her own across the jaw. Kareena stepped back, and then forward as she and Sunny started fist fighting.
A left to Sunny's jaw. A right to Kareena's chin. Another left to Sunny's jaw, and a left to Kareena's jaw. A miss by Kareena, but an uppercut by Sunny that rocked Kareena to the core and sent her right down on her backside. Sunny stumbled back, shaking out her cobwebs as Kareena lay motionless on the floor. Sunny knew she'd knocked her out, and any other time the fight would be over. But since they'd agreed to a verbal submission, she'd have to make Kareena say 'quit'.
Three or four minutes passed before Kareena was able to stir and remember where she was and what was going on. Sunny had used the time to rest and collect herself as she felt Kareena probably wouldn't just give up.
"You ready to give, bitch?" she asked anyway as Kareena came too better.
Kareena wasn't about to give it up. This wasn't her first time around the block and it probably wouldn't be her last. She knew she was in the catfight of her life, but she also wasn't going to give in that easily when she still had some revenge to dish out.
"You're tough...I'll give you that," she said, slowly getting up. "But I conceed nothin' yet."
"You will, bitch," said Sunny. "I promise you that."
"You just got lucky, slut," said Kareena. "It won't happen again...and I promise you that."
Sunny gave Kareena the chance to catch her breath and clear her head good. She wanted to win, but she also wanted the satisfaction of whipping Kareena fair and square and beating her down. "Anytime you're ready, slut."
"Okay, bitch," said Kareena, back to speed. "Let's go." Extending out her hands, Kareena challenged Sunny to a test of strength, in which Sunny accepted. Lacing up their long fingers with each other, Sunny and Kareena put their nails into the back of the other's hand and snarled at one another.
"I think you should know that all week I've been wantin' to have a catfight with you," said Kareena as they shoved into each other.
"Well I'm glad. I think we're gonna find out this way who's better," said Sunny as their tits mashed together. Although their boobs were still a little tender, both welcomed the chance to let their tits catfight together as their arms dropped to their sides but their hands and fingers still wrang on each other.
"My tits are better, bitch,'' taunted Kareena, looking down at them.
"Well my nipples are better, bitch," stated Sunny, watching their tits get into it.
For several minutes, Sunny and Kareena let their tits tangle as they traded fingernails to the backside of each other's hands. Up and down their giant tits rubbed and rolled as their nipples sometimes met and inverted each other. Back and forth went the firm white melons of Sunny's against the hard, jugs of Kareena's. Sunny's stiff pink nipples and Kareena's nipples slashed and cut across one another as their tits pressed fully and completely and oozed out their sides.
"Uuuummm," moaned Sunny in her throat as Kareena's nipples turned her's into her areolas. Kareena also turned over Sunny's wrists, forcing her to wince and drop to a knee.
"All the way back, bitch," demanded Kareena from above, and nearly breaking Sunny's wrists. Sunny had no choice but to lay down on her back and let Kareena straddle her.
"You look best on your ass under me, slut," teased Kareena, leaning over and dropping her tits on Sunny's tits.
"Uuummm," moaned Sunny as her tits came under attack from Kareena's tits.
For nearly ten minutes Kareena went nipple-to-nipple with Sunny, showing her who's tits were actually the best and taunting her all along.
"Uuuummm...ge' off me, you pig," moaned Sunny, her tits forced over her ribs.
"Are you submittin', slut?" asked Kareena, knowing she wasn't though.
Sunny shook her head. "Hell no. Just le' me up and let's catfight."
Kareena liked the sound of that. "Okay, but only if we pull hair, bitch."
"Fine, whatever...just le' me up, bitch," agreed Sunny.
Having used her tits to soundly whip Sunny's tits, Kareena was ready to tear out some of her hair. Sunny was just glad to get up, and pulling hair with Kareena suited her just fine. Kareena got up and stepped back, but once Sunny was to her feet, Kareena lunged in and they both grabbed duel fists of hair and started shouting.
"Bitch!"
"Slut!"
"Whore!"
"cxnt!"
Unlike their previous hair fight, this hair fight was much wilder as they braced their knees and shook each other's brains out.
"Oooww!" cried Kareena, now slinging Sunny in a circle.
"Oouuch!" Sunny screamed, jerking Kareena around with her.
"Oooww!" Kareena cried again, and adding a slap along with the hair pulling.
POP!
It was a nice, clean crack across Sunny's cheek.Sunny stumbled towards the mattress on the floor and pulled Kareena down with her. Together they bounced and then tried to roll on top of each other.
"Bitch!" shouted Sunny, rolling on top.
"cxnt!" cried Kareena, yanking her off by the hair.
Kareena rolled on top, but Sunny jerked her off by the hair and they rolled back and forth pulling hair and trying to get their legs scissored around the other's waist. They both had firm, toned legs, and they each knew the effect of a good leg scissor.
"Oooooowwww!!" screamed Sunny, pulled and bucked off as Kareena tore out a wad of her hair from the back.
Having Sunny's loose hair in her hand was like a trophy, and it encouraged her to go for more.
"I'm gonna pluck you bald, bitch," said Kareena, rolling on top of Sunny as they both tore at each other's hair.
But rolling on top of Sunny turned out to be a big mistake as this time Sunny brickhouse managed to snare Kareena between her luscious legs.
"Oooh, ggaawd," grunted Kareena as she immediately felt the effects of Sunny's muscular thighs clamp around her little waist.
"That's right, bitch," snarled Sunny, pulling Kareena's hair and flexing with her legs. "Now I'll crush your guts out."
Kareena fell over sideways and quickly went to work slapping and scratching at Sunny's thighs.Sunny gritted her teeth and made Kareena pay as she buried a set of fingernails into her right tit and pulled on the top of her hair.
"Uuuunngggg! Uuuuunnnngggg!" grunted and groaned Kareena as her ribs were now cracking and her tittie getting twisted.
"Give it up, bitch," huffed Sunny, trying to hold on and snap Kareena in two.
"Uuuuggghhh! Never!" wailed Kareena, ripping ten nails thru Sunny's thigh.
Sunny screamed and had to let go. Kareena rolled out and onto her back, but Sunny didn't stop as she now mounted her waist and took her by the nipples.
Kareena cried out but went for Sunny's tits too as both grabbed all the tit they could and squeezed. Twisting and turning and digging, Sunny and Kareena were indeed locked in the catfight of their lives. Sunny's slut-red nails and Kareena's clear coated nails gathered in tit flesh as they both tried to scratch off the other's beautiful big breasts.
"Fuuuuuuuck!" cried Sunny.
"Sssshhhhit!" Kareena screamed.
Grabbing each other by the nipples, Sunny stretched out Kareena's tits as Kareena pulled downward Sunny's tits. Five. Ten. Fifteen. Twenty. Thirty. Fourty. Fourty-five seconds they held breathless and without screaming as they pinched like hell on each other.
"Oooooowwww! Leeee' gggggooo!" Sunny the first to wail. Kareena let go, and Sunny fell away from her. They both rolled over and away from each other, holding their pulsating tits and softly weeping. For almost ten minutes the two divas wept and nursed their tits back into shape.
"Oh...you bitch," spoke Sunny first as she sat up on the mattress. "Look what you did to my tits."
"Me? Look what you did to me, bitch," fired Kareena, sitting up and cuddling her mammories. Both sets of tits were splotched with red welts and long lines. Their areolas were bruised and swollen and oblong and their nipples were puffed and saggy.
"Bitch," said Sunny. "You're gonna pay for this, and pay hard."
"Bitch," responded Kareena, rolling off the mattress and to her feet. "I'm not scared of you. Get up and let's end it."
"Ha! You wanna fist fight me?" asked Sunny, more than willing to trade blows.
"Well c'm on, then. Let's go, cxnt," said Kareena, clinching her fists. Sunny put up her fists and they came together swinging. Kareena was a pretty good fist fighter, but Sunny was better, and she quickly clipped her across the chin with a sharp hook. Kareena's hair flew around her face and she kicked out her foot in defense.
"Oooww!" wailed Kareena when her toes hit Sunny's shin.
Then Sunny busted Kareena across the mouth and sent her reeling back across the room.
"You stupid cxnt," said Sunny, going on the attack. "You can't fight me!"
Kareena righted herself just in time. Ducking Sunny's swing, Kareena rose up and snapped out a jab that bloodied Sunny's nose. Sunny's head popped back, but she dropped Kareena like a bad habit as she tagged her across the jaw and sent her to the floor.
"Ooooww...my nose," squealed Sunny, covering it with her hands as Kareena lay still on the floor, her lips puffed and glossy. Sunny had knocked Kareena out again, but not without a price as her nose was bleeding pretty heavily. Sunny now went to the bathroom as Kareena lay on the floor in a fog. It took the divas twenty minutes to collect their breaths and gather their senses, in which time neither was willing to submit or concede anything.
"Well, bitch?" asked Sunny, her hands on her hips.
"Well what, bitch?" asked Kareena, hand on hips also.
"Are you ready to finish it?" asked Sunny, stepping forward.
"I'm ready, slut," answered Kareena, stepping to meet her.
Getting face-to-face, Sunny and Kareena put their tits together and looked into the other's eyes. So far it had been quite a catfight, and there was no reason to think it wouldn't remain that way.
For about a minute, neither spoke as they let their looks and snarles do all the talking, and even though their tits and nipples were sore and aching, it didn't stop them from slowly rubbing them together.
"Fuckin' bitch," whispered Sunny, staring deep into Kareena's eyes.
"Miserable slut," Kareena whispered back as their nipples started to grow hard and perky.
Pressing their tits harder together, Sunny and Kareena ran their arms around each other and drew in tight.
"Uuummm," moaned Kareena as Sunny's muscles squeezed against her ribs. The two lay their head on the other's shoulder and started to squeeze even harder. Their muscles flexed and their boobs mushroomed under their chins. Their four nipples were now catfighting deep within the hidden flesh of their swollen areolas. "Uummph," groaned Kareena as both her nipples were bent back.
Sunny flexed, and she trapped Kareena's left breast in her own deep cleavage. Kareena moaned again as her captured tit was smothered and her right tit forced out over her ribs.Sunny flexed her chest, making her tits squeeze the pinned tit and bringing another groan from her rival's throat.
"Ouch," winced Sunny as Kareena pulled back on a handful of her hair. "Bitch," she whispered, grabbing a fist of Kareena's long, tresses and tugging.
"Oow," Kareena moaned as her head stretched back. "Oh, you bitch," she moaned, adding a second hand in Sunny's hair.
"Uum," muttered Sunny, both of her hands now in the back of Kareena's hair.
The two beauties now stretched and pulled very hard on the back of each other's hair. They closed their eyes and gritted their teeth as their knees started to bend and buckle from the intense pulling.
"Ow, ow, ow!" winced Kareena sharply. "Le' go, le' go."
"Not until you give," huffed Sunny.
Kareena then grabbed the waistband of Sunny's thong.
"Uuuuummmm!" barked Sunny as her ass was parted.
Sunny then took Kareena to her toes as she gave her a wedgie also.
"Ooooohhh!" wailed Kareena as her cheeks were split.
For a few more seconds, both kept pulling on a hand of hair and thong alike.
"Okay, okay," grunted Kareena, letting go.
Sunny let go, but gave Kareena a quick, stinging slap across the face.
"Ouch! Bitch," said Kareena, stepping back and holding her cheek.
"Well, bitch?" asked Sunny. "Do you give up now?"
"Fuck you, bitch," said Kareena. "How dare you slap me on a break."
"I asked you a question, slut," said Sunny.
"Hell no," spat Kareena. "I'll never give up to you, you slut."
"Oh really, slut?" asked Sunny, cocking her hands on her hips.
"Yeah, really, bitch," said Kareena, hands on her hips also.
Sunny moved forward as did Kareena.
"Ya know, I'm gettin' pretty sick of all your shit, slut," said Sunny, as they were chest-to-chest again.
"Yeah, well I'm sick of your shit too, you cxnt," said Kareena, crossing her nipples with Sunny's nipples.
Sunny grabbed the front waistband of Kareena lace panties. "Take these off, bitch, and let's really get down to endin' it."
"That's fine with me, bitch," agreed Kareena, running her hand to Sunny's thong. "And why don't we end it on the bed?"
Sunny nodded, and they both stepped back and peeled down nude.
"Let's end it, bitch," said Sunny, on her knees with Kareena and going for her hair.
Both girls filled their hands with hair and quickly threw each other to the mattress. Their legs locked and unlocked multiple times as they tore at each other's hair and rolled tit-to-tit.
"Uuunngg...bitch," groaned Sunny on her back as Kareena straddled over her.
"Slut!" shouted Kareena, giving Sunny's cheek a taste of her palm.
SLAP!
Kareena then sank her fingernails into Sunny's tits and twisted.Sunny howled in agoney but pulled and bucked Kareena off by the hair. As Sunny now tried to roll and mount Kareena, Kareena yanked on fist of her dark hair and tore it out.
"Oooowww!" cried Sunny, falling off to the side as Kareena made her way back on top. Laying completely on top of Sunny, Kareena's tits flattened out Sunny's tits as she grinded her pussy into Sunny's pussy. "Uuummm...ggee' off," moaned Sunny, pulling on Kareena's hair.
The two then rolled back and forth on the mattress a few times with their legs knotted and their tits pressing. Kareena slapped Sunny's ass, and then ran her fingernails over it. Sunny winced loudly as they both pulled on a fist of hair and grabbed a handful of hot ass.
"Uuuunnnnn," moaned Sunny as Kareena's sharp talons dug into sexy buttocks. Kareena gritted her teeth as Sunny clawed at her butt. "Oooooowwww!!" cried Sunny, losing another handful of dark locks.
"You're not gonna be fuckin' hot without that hair, slut," said Kareena, rolling on top and straddling Sunny.
SLAP!
Kareena was slapped off as now Sunny rolled on top and straddled her.
"Bitch!" shouted Sunny, slapping Kareena's face again.
"Oooowww!" cried Kareena as Sunny twisted on her areolas.
"You won't be so hot without these fuckin' tits, bitch," Sunny said, stretching out the areolas.
Kareena sank her talons in Sunny's full, ripe melons. Sunny cried out, but raked her nails over Kareena's tits. Kareena now cried out, and they both did it again.
"Ooooowww!" screamed Kareena, bucking Sunny to the side.
Quickly rolling up to their knees, Sunny and Kareena swore as they grabbed a handful of hair and went for each other's pussy.
"Oooooowww!" cried Sunny as Kareena's claws sank in.
"Fuuuuck!" swore Kareena as her cxnt lips were squeezed.
Keeping each other close by the hair, Sunny and Kareena put their nails to work on the other's sex. Both screamed and fell over on the bed, still holding hair and cxnt alike.
"Ooooowwww!!" howled Kareena as Sunny ran her nails over her hump. But Sunny cried also as Kareena pulled on her labia. "Uuuuuunnngggg!!" grunted Kareena, feeling a finger go inside of her when Sunny raked her nail on the walls of Kareena's cxnt. "Oooooooooowwwww!!!" screamed Kareena to the heavens.
"Fuuuuuuuuuck!!" swore Sunny as her sex was now invaded. Sunny and Kareena quacked on the mattress as both ripped into each other. Up to the knuckle in cxnt the babes ran their fingernail back and forth along each other's dripping pink walls.
"Oooooooo...leeeeee' gggggoooooo!!" screamed Kareena.
"Oooooowwwwww!!" wailed Sunny who went for Kareena's clit just as Kareena slipped a second finger in her. Both bucked and went white-eyed as Sunny pinched and Kareena scratched.
"Ooooooo...give it up!!!" cried Kareena, scratching.
"Nnnoooo...yooouuu give!!!" Sunny screamed, pinching.
Then Kareena went for Sunny's clit!
"Oooooowwww!!!" kicked Sunny.
"Uuuuuuunnnngggggg!!!" bucked Kareena.
Twisting, turning, stretching and pinching, Sunny and Kareena bounced on the mattress as they both tortured each other's pink, pointy clit.
"Oooohh! Oooohhh! Ooooohhh!" cried Kareena, her clit burning.
"Give bitch! Give! Ooooowwww!!" demanded Sunny as her clit was blazing. Turning her hand into a claw, Sunny sank her fingernails into all the pussy she could and scratched as hard as she could.
"Oooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww!!!!" screamed Kareena bloody murder as she erupted on the bed. Then Sunny plunged two fingers as far into Kareena's pussy as she could and clawed at her deep.
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrggggggggg!!!! I GIVE!!!!!! I GIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Kareena let go of Sunny's ass and quickly jerked Sunny's hand off her beaten pussy. Although in tears herself, Sunny had to stamp her victory over Kareena, so she rolled over to straddle the beaten Kareena. Flat on her back, and crying, Kareena was forced to admit Sunny was the better woman.
Sunny kept Kareena's lacey bra and panties as a trophy, hanging both proudly over the mirror in her bedroom. It had taken her nearly two hours to beat Kareena, but by the end, Sunny had proven she was truly the better woman.

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Kareena Kapoor vs Sunny Leone
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2019, 07:43:24 AM »
Like Sunny win  :D