News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

university tournament Part III By fewfwe

• 3 Replies

Offline fewfwe

university tournament Part III By fewfwe
« on: November 04, 2017, 06:08:19 PM »

(...)

The boys decided to take a longer break until the next fight, there was a lot of excitement in the room, they all talked about how Betty had dominated the opponent and how it would be possible to stop it.
(Ric) - Come on girls, let's go to our third fight. The next fighter to enter the pool, our beloved Maria! The nicest nurse in the neighborhood, the sexy machine Maria!
Maria felt embarrassed with a huge presentation, but she walked calmly into the sensual and sexy tone as she passed Ric, grabbed him by the shirt, pulled him over and kissed him on the forehead, Ric leather and very much in discomfiture said.
(Ric) - Come on kitty, we still have many fights ahead.
Maria walked into the pool, wore a pink bikini, with white balls, which matched very well with the blond of her hair.
(Mark) - And now our walking pumpkin, our broken bones, the unique and unparalleled Lolita.
Lola, on hearing his name, rushed to the pool quickly and fiercely, was determined to win, was taking the competition very assertive, looked at all the maneuvers made in the pool with the purpose of realizing where to take advantage of, what the strengths and weaknesses of the her opponents and all pointed her as the most likely winner of the competition.
As she entered the pool, she shook Mary's hand and did not take her serious face, she said.
(Lola) - I'm sorry but I came here to win, resist as little as possible and no one is going to hurt.
(Maria) - Asserio, I came here to win, and I do not intend to give up, because you're a fat pig, I'm not afraid of you.
When she had finished, she leaned her body against Lola's, as seen now, although there is a difference in weight and body, the differences seemed not to be so great, since in terms of heights the two were not very different.
Lola wore black shorts, and a white T-shirt, she had a very well made carapito, two bandages on her wrists, and she seemed to be very focused on her purpose.
(Ric) - Ladies, let's start there.
At three, one, two, three.
They both grabbed each other, we had a force test in progress, each pushed the other, and although it was not too much Lola was pulling back. Lola did not force, or accelerate too much, she put her lower body applying force in a different direction, it was the final point for Maria, now she was backing off quickly until she lost her strength and fell, Lola went over it, and again without great accelerations, returned to the center of the pool beckoning Maria to get up, she was enjoying the chance that Lola was giving, and was recovering, rising slowly and normalizing her breathing. Lola pointed to a new strength test, Maria had been a bit embarrassed by what had happened, and wanted to show that she could do better, everything pointed to a new strength test.
Both of them approached, stretched their arms and began to measure again, Maria had come much stronger this time, but Lola was waiting and did not move, Maria tried everything for everything, but Lola did not move, suddenly, without Maria waiting, Lola pulls her, and Maria falls forward even with her face on the ground, Lola maintains her calm posture and departs again.
Maria was very tired mentally, while Lola was turning the fight in her way, without spending much strength, which could still be very useful in the tournament.
Maria was starting to get up, she was angry in her eyes and after taking a deep breath, she went to Lola, who was attentive and was already waiting for her, Maria accelerated and without anyone waiting for him literally jumps over Lola, it was not certain that it had been the best choice but had made Lola retreat, although now Maria stood on the floor and Lola stood.
Lola was approaching and trying to grab Mary's feet, she could not get up, she could only try to kick the opponent's hand and postpone what appeared to be inevitable.
Lola after trying so hard, I managed to grab Maria's right foot until she was able to grab the other one for a moment, and now it would be very bad for Maria, she was starting to fuck off but Lola held on very firmly and did not time began to pull Maria up by the feet, until I managed to pass it to the other side, and now Maria was completely desperate, Lola applied even more force and managed to assemble a Boston Crab in perfection.
Maria was resisting with some difficulty, but after some time, Lola decided to apply more force, and there was no other option left to Maria if she did not give up, she hit her hand violently on the ground, it was an unbearable pain the tears already sailed on the face of Maria and after a few seconds Lola released the maneuver.
Lola approached Maria and said.
(Lola) - I told you to give it up as soon as possible so you do not get hurt, you do not believe yourself.
Lola went to her place in the audience quickly, pretending, not having tired of anything, nor seemed to have finished a fight in seconds, everyone present was impressed by Lola's performance, which still made her more candid. win the tournament.
The preliminary faces were finished, and the boys decided to talk to the other girls to inform them of other rules that would appear in a row, but instead they removed the inside of the pool, leaving now only bales of straw to delimit the fighting zone, and mattresses on the floor so they do not get hurt by falling.
(Marcos) - Well finished the first phase of the tournament remains to present the surprises.
Now in addition to being drawn the fighters, will also leave to luck the kind of fight they will have.
They were all surprised by the announcement, they could not imagine what could come there, from those heads everything would be possible.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 06:23:52 AM by nutmeg »

Offline fewfwe

Re: university tournament Part III By fewfwe
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2017, 01:24:49 PM »
sorry but the next chapter should take a little longer than usual.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 06:23:23 AM by nutmeg »

Offline fewfwe

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2017, 09:14:54 PM »
accept sujestoes for new fights, and characters are also welcome: D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdK0wuv_UWU

Offline fewfwe

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2017, 12:16:22 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8zo_0eolVo

Sorry, in advance tomorrow new chapter;)