News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

My one and only mixed wrestling match. True story.

• 0 Replies

I wrestle bbws

My one and only mixed wrestling match. True story.
« on: July 21, 2017, 08:21:59 PM »
I had joined a social site called Tagged.  My screen name was i_wrestle_bbws.   They had a place on my profile called Tagline.  I wrote "bet you can't pin me" on it.  After a couple months on the site I received a message saying "I could beat you easily."  I of course made friends with this lady and after about a month of fun bantering back and forth she sends me a message saying "let's settle this today if you aren't afraid."  I accepted her challenge and she sent me her address.  I took a quick shower and went to her house.

When I got to her house, she met me at the door wearing a white bath robe. We talked about my interest in female and mixed wrestling, how she used to defeat her ex who was bigger than me when they wrestled and about the match we were about to have.  In between the bantering back and forth about who would win, over the last month we had also discussed rules and attire if we ever wrestled so finalizing the rules was easy.

We agreed to a best 2 out of 3 fall match.  You could win a fall with a 10 count schoolgirl pin or a submission. Holds like scissors, bearhugs, headlocks, camel clutches were allowed but more dangerous maneuvers like body slams or choke/sleeper holds were forbidden. Of course things like punching, kicking and biting were also not allowed.  We also agreed that we would not intentionally pull or rip the other persons wrestling attire but we would also not stop to allow attire adjustments.  The last thing was our ring.  She had a California queen sized bed and wanted to wrestle on it.  We would wrestle from our knees and no standing was allowed on the bed. We agreed that if one or both of us rolled off the bed that we would restart the match from our corners. 

We were evenly matched as I was 49yo 6' and a chubby 285#.  She was 51yo 5'8" and also a chubby 285# .

We went to her bedroom and she walked around to the far corner of the bed and removed her robe.  She was wearing an aqua blue bra and panties set and looked fabulous.  Her curves were in all the right places and she looked strong.  I removed my jeans and shirt and was wearing navy blue men's low rise briefs.  We each got on the bed in our corners facing each other.

Fall # 1
Jokingly I said "ring the bell when your ready."   She said "ding ding" and the match was on.  We met at the center of the bed. I went for a headlock as she bearhugged me.  Our struggle quickly took us down on the bed as we rolled back and forth trying to gain the advantage.  She eventually came out on top.  She had me in position for a schoolgirl pin and started counting.  I rested for a few seconds and at the count of six was able to escape and reverse the hold but only for a four count as she quickly escaped.  I rolled to my knees and tried to apply a full nelson before she could turn around around go on the offensive.  I ended up getting sort of a half nelson because as she resisted the hold my right hand was forced down below her large boobs
and I couldn't complete the hold. On the bright side the struggle popped her boobs out of the bra cups.  She turned into me as I tried to get the hold applied better and once again we were rolling around trying to get each other into a submission hold or get the pin.  We got each other in headlocks and bearhugs as we grappled but each of us were able to avoid being scissored or caught in other submission holds.  After lots of attempted holds and several near pins by both of us I was finally able to pin her down for the 10 count.

She adjusted her bra and we took about a five minute break between falls.  She was cordial but you could tell she was not happy about losing the fall.  Probably because if the fall was scored on who was in control most of the time it would have been 65% to 35% in her favor.  We went to our corners for the second fall and she again said "ding ding" to start the fall.

Fall # 2
As we approached the center of the bed, she charged, bulling me over and quickly seizing the advantage.  I narrowly missed the embarrassment of a super quick pin escaping at the count of eight.  I didn't escape long as each time I tried to go on the offensive she would either have me back down pinning me or trying to catch me in a head or body scissors.  It didn't take too much of this and she wore me down enough to get the pin.

She was very pleased with how she dominated the fall.  Her mood was much more upbeat and her confidence was soaring .  I noticed she was barely winded where I was breathing much harder.  After about five minutes we went to our corners and she started the third and final fall with a very chipper "ding ding".

Fall # 3

The second fall had gone so well for her, I anticipated her trying to bull me over again.  I moved to the side narrowly avoiding the brunt of change and slid behind her as she went past me.  Again I tried for a full nelson but just like last time I  only succeeded in popping her boobs out of the bra cups.  This time I did hold on tight and rode her down to the bed face down with me on top.  From here I tried to lock on a camel clutch but she bucked and rolled wildly until she was face up.  Still on top I went for the pin and was able to get  a seven count before she rolled us over on our sides.  It didn't take long with us grappling and I was once again on the defensive as she had several near pins and then it happened.  She got her legs around my midsection and locked in a body scissors.  I tried to escape but she had me.   She was squeezing the breath out of me and I couldn't take it much longer.  Then I realized I was on the edge of the bed and was actually hanging over the edge a little bit.  I went for one big push to get off the bed.  She realized what I was doing but it was too late.  I had pushed off enough that my weight broke the hold as I fell to the floor.

She moved to her corner and adjusted her bra as I took my time getting to my corner.  She was confident and in control as we slowly moved toward each other.  I new I had to do something different as she had worn me down and another round of grappling would definitely end in her favor.  As we got close I tried her move and charged her and bulled her over.  This came as a surprise to her and I quickly climbed on top for a schoolgirl pin.  She was able to break the count several times but I had her trapped and eventually pinned her.

I was very lucky to get the victory as she was in control most of the time.  Also we had originally talked about a best  3 out of 5 fall match and she changed it to a best  2 out of 3.   I was breathing much harder than her at the end of the match so I think the extra two falls would have gone her way.