News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Trinaringdiva Vs Callie (Cyber fight)

• 0 Replies

Offline Miss Marvel

• God Member
  • Catfighting model and more
Trinaringdiva Vs Callie (Cyber fight)
« on: November 25, 2012, 01:04:52 AM »
trinaringdiva: Hey
Callie: hey there
trinaringdiva: hows it going
Callie: very well, good to see ya here
trinaringdiva: thanks glad to be here
Callie: do u have a pic?
trinaringdiva: yeah
Callie: lets see our pics before the fight
Callie: whats  your stats?
trinaringdiva: 5'7 157 30 yrs old
Callie: u look stunning!
trinaringdiva: thanks
trinaringdiva: You look skinny...
Callie: 5'8 110 and 35 yrs old
Callie: so what kind of match do u like?
trinaringdiva: i love pro wrestling, cat, fist, nhb mostly
Callie: i am in my fav brown bikini and i want a no holds bar fight with you in a ring are u ready to be beaten?
trinaringdiva: sorry im back
trinaringdiva: you going to beat me in nhb....LOL
Callie: yes r u scared?
trinaringdiva: never scared
Callie: did u see my abs?
trinaringdiva: yeah i saw them...not impressed
Callie: lol u will learn to
trinaringdiva: bring it
Callie: i step into the ring posing to the crowd of rowdy men, waving at you to come in and face defeat
Callie: come in here! i'll show you who is the queen! The crowd jeers at your delay
trinaringdiva: i walk to the ring in a red thong and sports bra...barefoot and i smirk at your little ass and i roll my eyes at the crowd as i pose on the ropes for them
Callie: i walk right up to you and look you from head to toe. And smirk at you then turn to the crowd and ask "who wants to see me strip down this bitch??!" they cheer me on!
Callie: well?
trinaringdiva: i let you ask the crowd some questions as i stand there and put my hands on my hips and rock side to side..."ok you ready to come back to reality ho?"  as i step toward you and reach for your shoulder and try to thrust my right knee up at your belly as i turn you back toward me
Callie: Uuuurrrrgggggg!!!! I exhaled as your knee rams into my belly! This is unexpected and i felt like i have been hit by a truck! I folded like a leaf and drop down at your feet. The crowd goes wild and jeers at your dirty tactic!
trinaringdiva: i smirk and look around...."little girls should not play with women" i hiss at you and the crowd and grab your hair and try to pull you up as i look to pull you to the ropes the hard way by the hair
Callie: the world swirls around me for a while as i clutch at my abdomen and feel myself being lifted by my hair. I grab your wrist with one hand to free myself. "Let go...of...me!"
trinaringdiva: ok fine as i lean forwad into you and thrust my chest at yours against the ropes and let your hair go and step back and grab at your top and jerk on it hard...."lets get this off you"
Callie: Nooo!!!! I am trapped against your tight strong body against the ropes as i reach out to pull back my bikini top but it snapped and my small breasts are exposed. The crowd went wild with cats call!! This is humiliating and i retaliated by digging my sharp nails into your round boobs! Scratching them hard!
trinaringdiva: IEIEIEIEIEIEIEIF UCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKK my mouth open and my hands grab at your wrists and jerk on them hard as i try to move back and pull your hands off my girls.....
Callie: Elated that i brought a scream out of you i push on but your arms are strong, and managed to dislodge my grip on your boobs. But i took my chance and kneed you in the belly!
trinaringdiva: OOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF i cough and air rushes out of me as i bend forward and grab my belly and groan as my girls hang as i bend over my right fist swings low and wild at your lower belly hard........."bitch back up"
Callie: Uuuurrrrgggggg!!!! Your fist sank deep into my lower belly and that knocked me off my feet as i landed like a sack on the ring floor, clutching at my lower ab not knowing what hit me!
trinaringdiva: "yeah like i said those abs dont impress me"  as i go to my knees and rub my belly and smirk at you on the floor and i reach for your legs and bottoms and try to jerk them down as you are on the floor
Callie: My bikini bottom came loose and that is as much humiliation as i can take. Nooo!!!!!! i kick out wildly with whats left of my strength and managed to sneak a kick between your legs! The crowd is going wild!! Surely due to my naked exposure!
trinaringdiva: IEIEIEIEIEIEIEIEIF UCKCKCKCKC clutching my pussy as i fall back on my ass and my hands massage my thick mound as i sit on my ass and rub............bitch....scoting back toward the ropes
Callie: Rubbing my very sore abdomen get back on my feet and advance towards you. Bitch how did that feel?? I am going to rip that pussy of yours! I kick out while you were on the floor scrambling for the ropes and a couple of wild swing landed on your thighs with a loud smack!
trinaringdiva: your foot makes my thighs shake and the smack leaves a print as i fall into the ropes and roll out to the apron ...fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Callie: Running away are you?? I followed you out of the ring to the ring side determined to press on my advantage!
trinaringdiva: i watch as you follow and i pull both feet to my chest and kick them out at you hard as you follow me...not really aiming just kicking at you with both feet
Callie: Watching you still on your big ass on the floor and your legs aimlessly kicking out i grab at one of your feet and scratch at your leg with my long nails!
trinaringdiva: IEIEIEIEIEIEIEIE UCKC KKCK KCK KCCKCKCK i kick my legs wildly trying to kick free and pull myself up using the apron......
Callie: Your strong kicks freed your legs from my clutches as i watch you scramble to your feet. I turn to the crowd and ask 'who wants to see more of this bitch being taken down??' All the men went wild shouting and staring at my sexy  naked body.
trinaringdiva: "uh you look like the only one stripping down girl......"i hiss as i step forward as you turn and ask the crowd questions i kick my right foot up trying to kick it up between your legs hard...
Callie: Smack! Your foot hit me square between my inner thighs and almost lifted me off my feet! Aaaaiiiieeeeee!!!!! I screamed in pain and drop on my knees clutching my bruised vagina.
trinaringdiva: i grab you by the hair with both hands as you drop to your knees and i jerk your head and move toward the ring and try to smash you into the side of it hard.....kiss that
Callie: Smack!!!!! My head hit the side of the ring and bounced off it. I dont know what hit me and am seing stars!
trinaringdiva: i grab your hair and pull you to your feet and swing my left fist low at your belly button hard............."skinny bitch....how does that feel"
Callie: OOOFFFF!!!! Your fist hits home and drive my bellybutton into my stomach! I folded instantly with your fist still buried in my devastated abdomen, as my body hangs by your fist, i folded over and almost threw up!
trinaringdiva: i grab your shoulders and push you back against the side of the ring..."are these the abs you were talking about?"  as i thrust my left knee up at your bikini line hard hard........
Callie: UUURRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I felt like my abs are being rammed to shreds as your knee sunk in! Instantly folding over your knee again, this time my stomach juices leaked out of my mouth and sprayed onto the floor!
trinaringdiva is typing...
trinaringdiva: WOW.....i push you back and smirk and look down as you loose it......."looks like you are out of your league little girl"
Callie: My knees are weak and i grab at your body to keep my stance my head almost resting on your shoulder....my abdomen felt like it has exploded inside.....
trinaringdiva: "had enough?"  i ask as i let you grab at me to stand up and i thrust my right knee up between your legs hard and fast...........
Callie: Aiiieeeee!!!!! My body jerked at the blow and the pain reaps through my body. "Nooo.........please.......stop" The crowd jeers watching my utter defeat
trinaringdiva: you put up a nice fight but your skinny ass couldnt handle this
Callie: you found my weakness that is all
trinaringdiva: you talked like those abs were impressive
trinaringdiva is typing...
trinaringdiva: not a bit