News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Rules or no rules?

• 10 Replies

Offline Blonde Destroyer

• tough sexy bitch
    • 2hard4you?
Rules or no rules?
« on: November 11, 2017, 05:37:53 PM »
What rules do You consider most important under a fight?
Or do you prefer fighting without rules?

Offline RoughNHBjobber

Re: Rules or no rules?
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2017, 07:20:01 PM »
What is the point of fight if it involves rules :D
Roughnhbjobber in trillian

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2017, 09:15:05 PM »
If you are doing cyber, heck throw away the rules.

However, IRL, you do need established ground rules.  How far are you willing to go, will it be a rough fight or a fun fight, are there going to be penalties for loser, etc...

Unless willing to risk broken bones and severe injury, there should be something in place to mitigate and maybe a ref to break up fight in case someone goes unconscious, etc.  If someone wants to pick up a rock and smash their opponents face, might be a good idea to break that up...

When I fight, I usually don't allow closed fist punches, any hard hits to face or neck area, etc....I fight for the challenge, not to injure someone for life.

Offline diana3 only fight all girls irl

• i fight every slut who only dares
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2017, 07:32:00 AM »
What rules do You consider most important under a fight?
Or do you prefer fighting without r ules?
no rules

Offline yora

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2017, 08:35:44 AM »
From a fans point of view, and it's just my own personal opinion, but I prefer rules.  I don't want to see anybody get physically or emotionally hurt, odd I know, but I prefer consensual sporting style events over real violence.

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2017, 06:06:41 PM »
I realize that this Q was intended for women who participate in FvF competition, but I'm going to chime in as a fan and customer. 

I prefer straight up wrestling (pin or submission) with hair pulling allowed.   Nothing more.  Nothing less. 

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2017, 09:36:30 PM »
Rules usually aren't necessary in my fights. It would not be considered a catfight if there were rules, and a couple of females trying to ruin one another, are not about to obey any rules even if there were any.

Offline marnie

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2017, 12:18:09 AM »
when its a catfight trust me no rules.... not that either will follow them once the fight gets heated.... not into broken bones or bloodshed but claws and biting pulling hair is the way to settle it
for the reason of this profile... 5-6 140 38d brunette and 46 yo.... I love rough catfights ... I do breast fights and sexfights ... with the right rival

Offline tfsaraGG

• I'm no good at filling out profiles
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2017, 07:20:43 PM »
My only rule is whatever u do to me, u have to let me do back
Look at me and you can probably guess how I like to fight... And if you can buy bras at Victoria's Secret, ur not big enough.
I have Trillian, but prefer Skype or discord.

DottiD

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2017, 05:49:43 AM »
The bigger question here should be what fight are you asking about?, if you are doing aranged competition fights, it will require rules, if your looking for real life arranged matches on a weekend or similiar it will be very rare you get another to agre to scratchbite and rip int oeachother as if it was a street fight.

If you run into some chick or woman on the street, bar what have you, then naturaly its anything goes to win, I been doing real life arranged for years now and the first step I have always taken and others have after makingcontact and agreeing ona venue is a sit down to agree to rules, I never met another woman in all my years who had to go to work on monday, or PTA, or just be a mom again, say "lets fight no rules and really go at it", then expect to face family, neighbors and employers with claw marks, and teeth marks ,black eyes, so on, do arranged rule fights get heated maybe at times come to blows absolutely, just like naything in life personalities clash, people have natural dislike for other, or maybe one breaks a rule during a match and tempers do more than flare up, but thats why I have my husband with me at every fight, I couldn't imagine going to work on Monday or to my kids and say Mommies ok I just was fighting, or face my boss ," no its ok Sir I wanted this no charges are being pressed", cmon just doesn't go down that way on a regular basis, as far as the rules used? thats totally open conversation between the 2 women meeting , those can range from no hitting,no kicking,no kneeing, scratching so on to a match with less rules, same goes for each style of fight, be it hair fight, breastfight, catfight, catty wrestling so on

Offline hunter1985

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2017, 10:07:17 AM »
In a real fight, there are no rules. Yes, it often ends in bruises and scratches, but it's fun if you win a fight. If you lose a fight and get a broken face and body, it's very bad, but that's the price of risk.

Here are the consequences of a real fight and it's still light damage. Only a few scratches on my hand and broken lips. I had fights with much more damage, such is the price of a real fight without rules.

hey girl what a fight you were involved in?i think there are no less injuries on your rival as well.can you tell us more details please