News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Becca vs. Lilfighter -- dog crate match!

• 46 Replies

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
Re: Becca vs. Lilfighter -- dog crate match!
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2017, 05:52:26 AM »
I am going to LOVE the expression on your face when you wake up in your new home, Lilipet... and we will make sure you're neutered!   :)
I would have you neutered but I'm not sure if you are fat or pregnant hey you might not even be fat y o u could just be bloated haha

I am not the only one to notice the super size waist line!

Look who's talking... I've seen your pictures; you look like standard equipment on all Ford trucks, with that spare tire!

After I finish off Lil, feel free to come find me...
You little bimbos can bite me!

Offline Suki Kim Jung's

« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2017, 11:43:27 AM »
I am going to LOVE the expression on your face when you wake up in your new home, Lilipet... and we will make sure you're neutered!   :)
I would have you neutered but I'm not sure if you are fat or pregnant hey you might not even be fat y o u could just be bloated haha

Look who's talking... I've seen your pictures; you look like standard equipment on all Ford trucks, with that spare tire!

So in addition to being Shamu size you also need glasses.
NO I DON'T FIGHT IN REAL LIFE THIS IS CYBER ONLY!

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2017, 02:33:11 PM »

Hon, that thing has "Goodyear" printed on it... you have no room to talk... hell, I don't know how you have room for the two breakfasts you must eat, but you force it in anyway!

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2017, 02:35:20 AM »
Unlike, say, Suki, THIS body is trim, lean and MORE than capable of taking out a twig like Lil

Offline alleykat9

• NOT INTERESTED IN FACE TO FACE ENCOUNTERS
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2017, 11:27:55 PM »
Unlike, say, Suki, THIS body is trim, lean and MORE than capable of taking out a twig like Lil

The numbers don't think so. If you haven't noticed you are losing. As far as trim the green top picture says different. Looks like you are the one covering up the Good Year on your sides. Bad move on your part for posting it.
Thou shalt not poke sacred cows

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2017, 02:22:45 PM »

PSA:  Suki doesn't like being called Goodyear in public when she insults people in public.  I may lose this poll, but I can take what I dish out, at least.

Offline Suki Kim Jung's

« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2017, 04:34:22 PM »
PSA:  Suki doesn't like being called Goodyear in public when she insults people in public.  I may lose this poll, but I can take what I dish out, at least.
[/quote]

It is a shame you can't tell the difference between a public poll and a personal profile. Evidently you can't take what you dish out since you have to resort to posting on personal profiles. I just don't allow crap on mine.

Offline glennis_johns

« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2017, 04:38:54 PM »
Becca -- 5' 4" 125 34D 24 34

Is that you in green?

Offline Suki Kim Jung's

« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2017, 09:35:31 PM »
Congratulations to Lilfighter for a great win.

Offline Lilfighter

• God Member
  • July 4
« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2017, 01:17:14 AM »
You were meant to lose slut. Bark like a dog bitch now you see what happens when you fight a true cat.

Offline Suki Kim Jung's

« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2017, 03:16:17 PM »
Sadder still that a coward like you can't take what she dishes out.  Profiles aren't private, unless you make them so.  You insult people in public, expect to get insulted in return.  And running and hiding behind a wall only shows you for the gutless (well, not with THAT gut) wonder you are.

I have offended one of the moderators in this poll for that I am sorry and do apologize. Please remove all my posts in this poll as I do no want this to continue. My intention was not to wound but to have some fun in the spirit of rivalry. It is evident that I went too far. One of this wants to end this and hopes this is over.

Thank you
Suki

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2017, 04:00:37 PM »
Sadder still that a coward like you can't take what she dishes out.  Profiles aren't private, unless you make them so.  You insult people in public, expect to get insulted in return.  And running and hiding behind a wall only shows you for the gutless (well, not with THAT gut) wonder you are.

I have offended one of the moderators in this poll for that I am sorry and do apologize. Please remove all my posts in this poll as I do no want this to continue. My intention was not to wound but to have some fun in the spirit of rivalry. It is evident that I went too far. One of this wants to end this and hopes this is over.

Thank you
Suki

Which is not what you said in your messages to me.  No one is bullying you by jibing at you in return.  I didn't threaten to ban you, boot you, or anything else.  I called you Goodyear.  If that's bullying you, as you said, that's ridiculous.

This is over.  But not because I believe you to be sincere.  It's because I no longer have time to waste on this.  Go away.  But your posts stay.  Next time, don't trash talk unless you're willing to take it in return.

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2017, 07:00:04 PM »

Thank you
Suki

Word of advice: Don't accuse someone of cowardice when you used two alts to post at her in this thread alone. Moderators are members of this forum too and are allowed to post just as members do. In the past I have seen complaints over moderators posting, buying a producer's video, praising someone, basically interacting at all with anyone. In real life, I suppose these people never respond to a cop because they might shoot them for not saying hello right I guess. It is embarrassing. This is the worst site for treating their mods like garbage and then whining we aren't being everyone's pal.

If you take every post by a mod or admin that would be considered banter by anyone else as having the inherent threat of being banned, that is YOUR issue. And if you are spinning some horseshit story about being threatened with a ban when you have no proof then you are the one using bullying and intimidation.

Becca can tell you from seeing our interactions with her and other mods, the admins investigate bans. And they have a better reason than "called me names ". And if someone calling you Goodyear is harassment to you, I would suggest this isn't the site for you .

Kisses
Meg

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2017, 05:38:09 PM »
That is up to -- gulp -- Lil.  She has yet to indicate what she wants to do.

Offline Lilfighter

• God Member
  • July 4
« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2017, 01:03:51 PM »
I give my pet becca to my queen Eliza as a Christmas gift