News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Titfight to orgasm

• 5 Replies

Offline doggy81

• God Member
Titfight to orgasm
« on: November 20, 2017, 12:00:57 AM »
Tit- or better said nipple orgasms are real. https://www.huffingtonpost.com/jill-di-donato/breast-orgasm_b_1871581.html

Did anyone tried it out ? Few Napali videos show us exactly this kind of titfights but they are fake.

What do you think ? Is this possible two women rubbing their tits together till one of them gets an orgasm ?

Could be a great story btw. Not just brutal titfights till one girl gives up becauese her tits are pancakes but because she gets her orgasm.

Offline Double_Tough_Donna

• You Will Cum If You Want To Or Not!
Re: Titfight to orgasm
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 12:35:28 AM »
I have had many titfights. Some more painful than others. And while they can turn me on big time, I have never had a nipple orgasm during a titfight.
On Trillian I am
DoubleToughDonna

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2017, 02:24:19 PM »
if a woman is not pron for nipple orgasms, and some are not, no but is she is the answer might yes
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline Kelicats

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2017, 12:12:00 PM »
From just tit to tit contact, no.  But during one I could tell she was getting turned on so I reached down and brushed my fingers over her pussy a few times and made her cum for me.

Offline bustfight

• I love catfights, catballs!
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2018, 07:58:04 AM »
Maybe "mood" and "tension" are the key-words? I cant say

Offline sweet Candy

• 5'3", 34DD-25-35, into fun pro-erotic wrestling
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2020, 06:11:53 PM »
they are real and humiliating   
Been into wrestling since I was 12 and have found it fun and arousing.  I only wrestle IRL with a group of friends.  I rarely wrestle guys so don't ask. I don't post pictures
My alter ego, villianess Hard Candy also is also sometimes lurking...