News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Starting a fight.

• 4 Replies

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
Starting a fight.
« on: November 08, 2017, 03:17:45 AM »
I imagine, like me, many people can only watch real fights through the posts on the net.  For me the posts that show the fight already underway are devalued by not capturing the actual start.  I there is a staredown particularly if the girls are close the excitment builds.  Girls will try to intimidate the rivals in this exchange. Apart from the escalating verbal argument I have seen girls ram their breasts into an opponents and if they are so close I have seen  breasts squashed together as both ladies push without using hands, perhaps in this moment accessing each others strength and aserting her womanhood.
In school. I remember girls from different classes had arranged entertainment for themselves. The dominant ring leaders had each chosen a girl form their own group and told her she was going to fight.  Peer group pressure ensured that the two were brought together away from the school.  Neither girl was aggressive, infact both looked timid and embarrassed  as they stood, obviously not wanting to fight.  Despite the encouragement of the assembled girls it wasn't happening, then, a couple of girls came and pushed the pair together.  It always amazed me, both ladies know they have been pushed, neither has changed her mind and attacked the other, but as soon as they bump into each other, both start fighting. It worked every time.
Any thoughts or experiences?

DottiD

Re: Starting a fight.
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2017, 04:09:15 AM »
You really shouldn’t base anything real on a DVD or you tube, and you really can’t compare today’s youth or the attitudes of them to 10,20us years ago, in my day of HS the only time 2 girls had a fight it was s reason, and to teens then a valid one, be it over a boy, family , rumors, or personalities, before social media 2 girls fought to fight, now if a post on FB or is perceived wrong they fight out of popularity to save face, see everyone is big talk and brave from safety of the pc screen, but few will openly say those same things to another’s face, also take into account the girls today are lost in trying to be what is popular instead of themselves, if a wanna be little thug/ punk tells his “ bitch” to fight she has to or get ignored, it’s sad guys today will flirt to get girls to fight, or allow them in a gang. Apart from that in my life experiences of 2 major HS fights I would never allow or succumb to a group of moron girls telling or shoving me into a fight for no reason, as far bumping chests it does happen it’s not so much a woman hood thing as much as it’s like 2 men removing shirts before a fight, it’s a method of flexing showing off , if you watch animals in nature every species flaunts and puts on a display before a fight or to attract the opposite sex, just cause we called humans and can speak and articulate in hind sight we are all animals just a different level but our inner raw beast comes out when threatened or cornered

Offline hunter1985

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2017, 11:02:37 AM »
i have also noticed that when two girls dont want to fight in front of each other other girls push them to each other.But agter they bump into each other they began to fight.
i dont understand why

Offline Debbiedoes

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2017, 07:52:20 PM »
I'm another in agreement with Dotti, and I think as we get older the reasons to fight become more sexual than when we are in HS etc, although not exclusively so....or that might just be me!

Offline Debbiedoes

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2017, 07:55:26 PM »
Just to add to the original Question...Maybe it's as simple as 'she's going to hit me so I'd better hit back'!