News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Ewa vs Kimberly - The Tie Breaker <Catfight>

• 34 Replies

Offline Amber H

• God Member
Re: Ewa vs Kimberly - The Tie Breaker <Catfight>
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2017, 07:49:08 AM »
WOW!... I MEAN REALLY WOW! ..WOW WOW WOW.... I knew when I saw you 2 got together it would be a very worthy read but....JUST WOWWW.... You both created something sinfully special!!

Offline BarenakedRed

• Hello there. :)
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2017, 08:13:02 AM »
Wow. Not my usual taste style-wise, but you are both incredible, in every sense. Thank you so much for sharing!
-Rach

Offline Anya Song

« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2017, 09:20:08 AM »
Phew! I'm requiring multiple-breaks just to finish this magnificent read (... For reasons so very obvious! Uhum... )

Ewa is a legend. This fight just adds another shiny medal to her already over-crowded gallery!

I was amazed by Kim's creativity & detail. Such talent is sparsely found on here (except here..the long list of girls who have commented here... They're all super-awesome!)

Now...back to try and finish this huge read!
Thanks for this piece of gem.

Anya

Offline CrimsonDesire

« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2017, 03:38:21 PM »
@Gail: Thanks! I think we're both very proud of that fight.

@Sara: You're welcome, Sexy.

@Karen (TXWildcat): I know the saying, but I think I'm in the mood to mess with Texas.

@Annette: One of these days your blonde hair and my red hair are going to make a gorgeous mess on my carpet.

@Tiffany: The more you stand the more I want to tug your hair and tear you down to the ground. :)

@Amber: We need to claw it out again real soon.

@Rach: Thanks! Maybe we could find something to do that is more you style.

@Anya: Finish reading and the come find me. There's a long list of really awful things I'd like to do to your body.

@Jerry, Red, and Dooger: Thanks! Read it again and enjoy yourselves. ;)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 08:40:44 PM by CrimsonDesire »
I'm an expert at making dreams come true.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2017, 04:17:05 PM »
@Gail: Thanks! I think we're both very proud of that fight.

@Sara: You're welcome, Sexy.

@Karen (TXWildcat): I know the saying, but I think I'm in the mood to mess with Texas.

@Annette: One of these days your blonde hair and my red hair are going to make a gorgeous mess on my carpet.

@Tiffany: The more you stand the more I want to tug your hair and tear you down to the ground. :)

@Amber: We need to claw it out again real soon.

@Rach: Thanks! Maybe we could find something to do that is more you style.

@Anya: Finish reading and the come find me. There's a long list of really awful things I'd like to do to your body.

@Jerry, Red, and Dooger: Thanks! Read it again and enjoy yourselves. ;)

Yes ma'am. Michael is one very lucky man.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2017, 09:19:50 PM »
Eh, so much kind words all around.... I'm kinda blushing hard here... It was just two girls trying to have fun and enjoy each other's company, in the kinkiest, wildest, and least reserved of ways ^^

@Rebecca: You're WAY too modest!! And you're not fooling anybody! Everyone knows how amazing you are. And yes, we ARE going to get a rematch soon!

@Meg: Always the sweet talker, and reading that made me look behind me, anticipating your fist or foot to clock me in the head. We need to go easy on the tattered heaps, and maybe, MAYBE one of these days consider making it to a bed... Hmm?? Something softer, you know!!

@Ana, Annette, and Red: I'm happy you enjoyed it, and I can't wait for us to have some fun of our own soon ^^

@Andrew, HeavyWeight, Karen, Sara, & Cherry: Appreciate your words of support! These alone make me want to share more logs in the future... But I'm too lazy to edit them.. Ugghhhhh!!

Hope I didn't forget anybody....

Oh!! Wait! I sure did... The most important one: Kim!!

-- Well, you know where I stand.... My feelings towards you aside, you're one heck of a fighter and writer.... And every one of the three times we clashed, you truly took me to the limit.... Even those who don't know you, and don't feel like reading the log, can take a hint of how much attention to detail you put in each and every log.... Amazing stuff.... Thank you for all the fun, and for the time you put in editing and posting. I'm sure it took you hours to make it look this good and readable!

But that being said.... I'm watching my back slut... I know you'll be coming seeking revenge soon... And oh, say hi to Michael for me ;-)

I completely missed this when I read this. I do apologize to you Ewa.

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Ewa S

• God Member
  • Be true to all; yet truest to yourself.
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2017, 01:01:29 PM »

I demand this apology in writing, and co-signed by three village elders in virgin's blood!

@Geneieve: Thank you hun! That means very little coming from me! :P

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2017, 03:51:46 PM »

I demand this apology in writing, and co-signed by three village elders in virgin's blood!

@Geneieve: Thank you hun! That means very little coming from me! :P

Virgins on a fetish site?

well shit

Offline TigresseLucie

• God Member
  • Ready to devour you...
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2017, 06:57:34 PM »
Mmmmmmmmmmmm The only thing that I can do now, is to stand up and clap at you both with soaked hands...

BRAVO !!

This is the most epic fight I ever seen, something stunning and breathtaking from the very first post till this wonderful and nova heated end. Not surprised by you, cause I always knew and felt you both were amazing but sharing it with us... Ohh gawd, thank you so much for this, christmas did happened earlier for the lucky members of FCF !

Now, I just have to keep working very hard everytime possible... Challenging and meeting every talented fighters around here and just hoping and wishing I can become close to your level in the future...

Thanks again to you both and congrats to you BOTH !
Best fuckfighter around...

Offline Busty Judy D

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2017, 01:04:16 AM »
Welp, there goes my Friday night. I can already tell it'll be time well spent.

Offline CatfightBelle

« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2017, 01:42:16 AM »
Wow. Just wow. I'm blown away with how AMAZING that was! And throughout! Congrats to both of you on a fight well fought and thank you for sharing. Can't wait to show the both of you how much harder I can fight though....

Offline CrimsonDesire

« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2017, 05:37:39 PM »
Lucie - Thank you! And SOON, hon. I promise.

Judy - I hope you enjoyed yourself. ;)

Grace (CatfightBelle) - You're welcome, and if you think you can fight even harder, then come find me and we'll talk all about it. 

Amanda - Thanks! I'm sure there will be many more fights to come, and maybe even a few of them shared with the rest of FCF.

Anna Matthews - Considering how often I've thought about bringing you pain since we first met, I suppose it's ok to have brought you some enjoyment too. You got tricks, well so do I. Bring it on, bitch.

I'm an expert at making dreams come true.

Offline Holly Deacon

• God Member
  • Titfight
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2017, 05:19:17 PM »
Well done Kim and Ewa! That to me, has been one of the best pieces of writting I have seen in a long time! Bloody fantastic fight!

I hope there is more to come from the pair of you..

Well done girls

XOXO

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2017, 12:26:09 AM »
I have to say that was the best I have ever read! That fight sets the bar! I seriously need to polish up my vocabulary skills! Plus Kimberly and Ewa are drop dead gorgeous, like I am into women but I would never chase after one, but for Kim and Ewa, This Bitch might powerwalk!

Offline Kim19

« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2017, 10:05:20 PM »
It was very nice, well written and fun to read, congratulations to both!