News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

teen boxing tournament first round

• 24 Replies

Offline giuliateenfight

Re: teen boxing tournament first round
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2018, 03:13:23 PM »
I'm in my corner with a black bikini and red gloves at the gong i immediatly stormo a series of uppercuts in the belly of Tonia
Giulia surprise me  storming my belly with furious uppercus who leave me breatheless , but i react hitting her tits with a one-two who shake them
You shake my tits, but they are strong and i absorbs well so i counter with two hard uppercuts to his left ytit
i'm 18 yo 5'8' 120  lbs 33D 24 34 i love catfight and boxing

GiannaLovesBoxing

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2018, 08:08:35 PM »
Very very nice. Too bad it's not a R/L tourney. I'd be all about that!

Offline connyfight1999

« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2018, 08:43:26 AM »
I am in my corner dressed in a multicolored bikini my hair in a ponytail red glove, at the gong I load with my head down and hammer hard the stomach of my opponent with a series of hooks with two hands
i wear a black bikini and white gloves , at the bell Lory invest my body with furious hhoks, i try to cover , but i'm in pain
Conny try to cover but i continue to hit her, so i push her  into the ropes and i start to hammer her tits with  very hard uppercuts
i'm compltely at the mercy of Lory my poor titsare reduced in a pulp

Offline #FranciFit

« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2018, 01:29:03 PM »
Our would be a great bikini brawl, even if it doesn't look like this from there.
Maybe one day we'll meet so i can kick your ass Lucia <3

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2018, 05:24:39 PM »
OMG  THIS IS SO HOTT!!!! 

Keep pounding those young Hard Bodies ladies! 
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

Offline maryteenfighter

« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2018, 11:31:33 AM »
Me and Mary are rival, we fought more time with back and forth matches, bu this time i'm going to punish her mercyless, i wear a yellowbikini and green gloves, aat the bell i'm in mission i immediatleattck her to the boobs hammering them with  very hard uppercuts
Paffy exit from the corner and she hit my boobs over and over very soon my bikini explode leaving my boobs naked, i cry in pain and i finish on the ropes so stunned
Mary boobs are exposed and she is so stunned so i rage on his boobs with an endless series of uppercuts rights and lefts over and over
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i cry in pain my boobs are raised under my chin paffy punches are so violent i'm standing ko
i'm simply better than you

Offline teencurves

« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2018, 11:34:36 AM »
'm here to win the tournament, and it will not be this bitch to stop me.
At the gong I wildly attack Anna and inparticolar way her soft body with furious hooks to the stomach and full navel
i'm not a bitch, i'll destory you, i say countering every your punches

ypur punches are so weak so i start to destroy your navel with monstous uppercuts to both hands
i love titfight titboxing rough catfight and sexfight

Offline connyfight1999

« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2018, 11:39:38 AM »
I am in my corner dressed in a multicolored bikini my hair in a ponytail red glove, at the gong I load with my head down and hammer hard the stomach of my opponent with a series of hooks with two hands
i wear a black bikini and white gloves , at the bell Lory invest my body with furious hhoks, i try to cover , but i'm in pain
Conny try to cover but i continue to hit her, so i push her  into the ropes and i start to hammer her tits with  very hard uppercuts
i'm compltely at the mercy of Lory my poor titsare reduced in a pulp
I push you in the corner and i start to hit your face with brutal hooks with both hands
my mouthguard fly away i start to spit blood at every punch , now i'm a human punchbag

Offline Bustyvalery1998

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2018, 11:48:40 AM »
I wear a pink bikini and gloves, i slowly approach the center covering my face
i'm wearing my classic black bikini and gloves, at the belli i chaege like a bull and i invest the roxy boobs with a series of btutal uppercuts to both hands
Valery impale me in the corner and she trasform my big boobs in two sppedbags i cry like a baby unable to defend me, my bbobs remain naked
i close you in the corner i trap your arms over the ropes and i start to hammer your boobs mercyless left and right hook uppercut jab over and over
I am a 18 year old girl with big boobs, I love titfight catfight sexfight boxing and titboxing, I want to dominate my opponent in every sense, , my stats are 5'9 135lbs 36EE 26 36

Offline annateenqueen

• i'm the only teen queen
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2018, 01:27:35 PM »
'm here to win the tournament, and it will not be this bitch to stop me.
At the gong I wildly attack Anna and inparticolar way her soft body with furious hooks to the stomach and full navel
i'm not a bitch, i'll destory you, i say countering every your punches

ypur punches are so weak so i start to destroy your navel with monstous uppercuts to both hands
you break me in half i'm breahtless completely at your mercy