News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Ashley Greene vs. Christian Serratos

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Ashley Greene vs. Christian Serratos
« on: December 12, 2017, 06:55:18 PM »
{alt}
{alt}

It was a Twilight reunion and the gals were in the hot tub.  They were talking about roles they got after twilight and Christian Serratos was on a show they all loved.  "Yeah they wanted someone who looked young and tough"

"So they got you" Ashley said humouredly.

"Yeah they got me, do you have a problem with that?"

"Calm down Christian we're all here for a good time, don't get defensive I was just joking"

"Defensive is better than offensive."

Kristen Stewart got out of the hot tub and went over "Remember how Christian wanted she and Ashley to be each other's first fight."

Ashley looked for t her best friend Nikki Reed "What is going on" Then at Christian "We're here as friends lets not get carried away."

Christian "Well don't act like you are better than me."

"Christian I'm not going to apologize for anything I..." Christian quickly went from her side to atop Ashley's lap and had Ashley's head and neck pinned against the tub.

"I don't fear you don't ever think I do."

She stood up knowing she got her point across.  All attention was on how strong she just looked pinning Ashley down.  Christian stared Ashley down and could see a look in her eyes she heard about after losing to Teresa Palmer.  The look of embarrassment it was a look she carried for months.

Her eyes were looking down and to her right.  Christian could see it in Ashley she was upset, embarrassed and thinking about what just happened.  Christian could see something change in Ashley's eyes and as Greene started to look up with a look of determination she slapped Ashley and dunked Greene's head into the water.

"If you want to fight her, get out and fight her."  Nikki Reed said walking out from the kitchen not liking what she was seeing.

Christian let Ashley go and back up "Yeah ok" 

Ashley stood up straight and spit out some water and saw Christian drying herself off and standing in the middle of the deck.  Ashley was pissed and got out and grabbed a towel and was drying herself off quickly but was told to make sure she was good and dry.

Ashley stormed to Christian was about to call her a bitch when her thigh was kicked and she buckled.  Christian followed that with a right uppercut that got Ashley on the cheek and put her down.

Ashley rolled onto her back and Christian was going to stomp her stomach.  She caught the foot and pushed Serratos back.  Ashley got up and remembered that Christian had great skills with her feet and hands and this would not be as easy as she hoped

Ashley was caught thinking about the fight and was met with two jabs and another kick to the leg.  She tried to circle to her left but was hit with a knee to the ribs which made her grimace.

Christian saw the pain in Ashley?s face and brought her arms in front of her face took three steps and pushed Ashley Greene against the deck then moved her arms from the guard to behind Ashley?s neck and now she had a great position to do some damage to the shock of everyone. 

Christian hit one knee but when she went for a second Ashley crisscrossed her arms and the forearms.  That was not what Christian was expecting so Ashley grabbed her leg and brought her head forward to loosen the grip.  She was then able to sneak out and get behind Christian and hit a punch but got hit with a back elbow and a side kick pushing her away

Christian hit a double kick to the thigh and ribs of Ashley Greene then tried to come up with the other foot to kick Ashley in the head but that was blocked and Greene rolled out and hit a swinging right to her chin putting her down.

?Be smart now Christian stay the fuck down.?

Christian got up backed away and stretched her jaw, she spit out some blood? On Ashley?s foot. ?From one punch really, not fighting Panabaker this time.  I?ll tag you worse than you can tag me.?

Ashley looked at everyone and she knew by the looks on their faces this was something they all wanted to see.  Serrattos vs Greene, she knew that those people wanted to see Christian Serrattos knock her out.  She was popular with two people here but Christian was everyone?s friend and she always heard they were telling her ?When you?re ready go and knock Ashley out.?

The two moved in and Christian blocked Ashley?s right hand and slipped a short left hand connecting with Ashley?s jaw.  When she went for her own right Ashley hit the same move set.

Christian went for a right it was blocked and her left was blocked and when Ashley grabbed the back of her neck she left her feet and brought her knees to her chest and got her feet on Ashley?s stomach and flipped her.

Greene got up quick and was pushed into the house.  Christian Serratos definitely had the speed advantage

Ashley covered her head and got hit in the ribs.  She tried to tie Christian up but Christian dropped to her knees and grabbed Ashley?s left leg and lifted it up hoping for a take down but Ashley rolled forward and flipped Christian serrattos

They got up and Ashley hit a terrific switch kick, left to the right leg of Serratos and right to the chest and Christian was stumbling.

Ashley set up for a roundhouse to the head but it got blocked by Christians forearms she then hit a quick kick to the back of Ashley?s knee on the plant leg putting her down.

Ashley fell hard but got onto her ass and slid back as Christian stalked her hitting kicks to the thigh and ass.  ?You really have never fought anyone with better more precise striking than you have you.?

Ashley blocked a kick and made the leg go wide out then kicked at the other putting Serratos down.

Ashley got up and reset herself ?Fonseca thought the same stuff you know how that ended.?

Christian rolled backwards and got up ?You two kind of liked each other? I?ve never liked you.?

Ashley came in went for a leg kick which got checked.  She went for a punch but Christian saw it coming and rolled her head back so it just missed but missed and Serratos hit a shovel hook and it put Ashley down.

Christian got behind Ashley and yanked the back of her hair ?You getting it bitch, you getting the knowledge you fucking need?

Ashley lost it, she sent a punch between Christian Serratos? legs then dropped to her back and kicked her leg up the shin getting Christian in the face.

Ashley was up got both hands on Christians amazing tits dug her nails in and pushed Christian into the house and raked down.

Ashley then head butted Christian and a knee between the legs.  ?You want to see why you aren??t prepared for me and why I need to go after Teresa to have a challenge.?

Christian was falling forward so Ashley grabbed her by the ears and slammed the back of her head into the house three times.  ?I never wanted to do this to you.?

Ashley began hitting Christian at will.  Really digging punches and knees into her stomach and tits.  She ripped apart Serratos face and ended with flipping her and seating atop.  ?These great tits need to know what fighting is all about in Hollywood.?

Ashley had to think about it and stood up ?Know you know what I?m not doing this again.  Last time I created a monster and I already have you beaten.  No need for more.?

Christian got up ?I?m not done?

?I beat Nina by going after her tits and it ? Just stay down Christian.?

Ashley was on her feet and Christian started to get up ?If you continue this fight it won?t end well? You got your shots in and earned my respect.?

?You think you are too good for me.?

?No I don?t, I just know how to win a fight.?

?That isn?t what Teresa ??

Christian never even had a chance to think of stopping it.  Ashley Green burst upward cycled to her left knee into her right and that flying knee collided with Christian Serratos mouth.  The mouth was shut and Serratos out.

Ashley stood over her and began to look around.  ?Get my clothes?. I need to think about something more important.?

She looked around at each ?Rematching Teresa Palmer is my next fight!?

(Coming Soon:  Eva Longoria vs Kelly Monaco;  Rachel Melvin vs Sarah Butler; Eliza Taylor vs Teresa Palmer)