News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Adrianne Palicki vs Alyson Michalka

• 2 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Adrianne Palicki vs Alyson Michalka
« on: November 17, 2017, 04:09:44 PM »
{alt}
{alt}

Adrianne Palicki was at the bar and there were many other celebrities there.  She saw one, Rachel Nichols.  One of the few women who physically matched up with her.

Rachel walked up to her and the entire bar seemed to look “tonight.”  Rachel said “Tomorrow”  She was sizing her up “Whatever day”

Adrianne was getting kind of worried about a rematch “We won’t be fighting unless we’re getting paid.  I don’t hate you enough to show you got a lucky win.  I also don’t know if I can get a lucky win but what I do know is I don’t hate you.”

Adrianne ordered two drinks “Good of you.”

“She does.”  Rachel Nichols walked away and Palicki knew who it had to be… Alyson Michalka

She turned around and was hit in the stomach with a hard hard punch.  She then got grabbed by the throat and was pushed forward and sent over a barrier.  “I had you beat before this time I’ll finish you and let you know you aren’t all that.”

Aly jumped up on the barrier then was quickly grabbed and body thrown o the barrier to the pool table “Last time I was surprised at how strong you were, this time you cheap shotted me and both times you will end with your ass kicked.”

Palicki grabbed Aly by the hair but got kicked in the top of the head.  Palicki backed up and Michalka backrolled off the table.

Palicki went to club Michalka in the back but Michalka spun away resulting in Adrianne going face firt on the green of the pool table.  Aly hit a kick to the stomach that jerked her of and into the wall.  “I’ve always been stronger and faster than you… I’m going to fucking humiliate you”

Michalka grabbed Palicki by the neck her arms got hit down then Palicki hit a right hook.  Adrianne Palicki drove forward and lifted Alyson Michalka up and both went atop the pool table.  Adrianne sat up hit one punch got the second block and was hit with a knee to the side.

Aly reached up grabbed Adrianne by the hair and pulled her off.  She turned on top and hit a tremendous punch.  Aly then reached for a pool ball but Adrianne got a leg off the pool table and Aly ended up crashing to the ground.  People quickly scurried to get all the balls in the pockets.

Adrianne got her other leg off the table so Alyson grabbed both, twisted and pulled sending Palicki crashing to the floor.  She jumped on the taller womans back and hit her face into the ground.

Aly hit Adrianne’s face into the floor again then stood up bringing Palicki up with her.  Adrianne a bloody face quickly snuck behind and back suplexed Alyson Michalka. Adrianne Palicki crawled away and started to get only to see Rachel Nichols leaning against the actual entrance to the pool area making fun of the blood coming down.

Adrianne gritted her teeth and waited or Aly to get up then hit Aly with a side kick to the stomach that sent the younger woman flying into a booth.  Time to ignore Rachel and get to ending the Michalka confidence.

Aly kicked Palicki in the chest and Palicki’s lower back hit hard against the corner of the pool table.  Aly stood up but was tackled back into the booth where Aly grabbed Adrianne by the hair and turned her over but was turned over they ended up on the bench seat then under the table.

“If it wasn’t for Rac…

“Shut up, SHUT UP I’m beating you. “  Aly somehow got her strong legs between both hard bodies and lifted up.  Adrianne slammed hard into the bottom part of the table and like she was doing leg presses Alyson did this three more times until the table broke.

Alyson snuck out, was bringing Adrianne out by the hair and threw her clear over the pool table. Aly jumped on the pool table looked down at Adrianne then jumped off for a senton but hit the knees of Adrianne Palicki

She bounced off and stood up leaned on a railing.  There was Rachel Nichols just watching Palicki get up.  Adrianne was up got a forearm on Aly’s back and hit two hard punches to the rib then looked at the woman who hurt her the most “You better stay right there.”

“I don’t lie.”

“You just get jeal”

Michalka snuck out and slammed Adrianne face first into the railing pillar.  Aly pulled the taller woman away lifted her up for a body slam and dropped her across the railing “She told you I’m going to kick your ass tonight what don’t you understand about that?”

Aly punctuated that question with a statement of kicking Adrianne in the tits.  Palicki flew back her head hit the pool table.  Aly picked her  up and ripped her shirt off but was then head butted.  Aly responded with her own and the two traded two more head butts before each fell to her ass.

Adrianne crawled away and was starting to get up.  Her hand touched a belt and right away she knew where she was.  She got up and was face to face with the woman who she barely beat who beat her worst than any other woman.  Face to face with Rachel Nichols “You set me up.”

Rachel smiled “I love that your obsession with me is why you are going to lose.”

Crack.  Aly Michalka hit Adrianne Palicki in the back with a pool cue.  Adrainne fell on Rachel who was prepared and let her slide down.  “It’s a fight where theres a lot of weapons.”

Aly hit a second one this time against the shoulder blades.  She looked up at Rachel “That bitch won’t respect me, she fears you when she should fear me.”

“I’m just here to watch.  She and I fought, everyone saw it.  You want to beat her go do it.”

Adrianne pretty well knew the fight was over.  She was about to take a epic beat down in front of dozens of people.

Aly lifted Adrianne up and hit a sick knee to the stomach of Adrianne Palicki.

She then broke the pool stick over a bent over Palickis neck.

Alyson Michalka stepped in front of Adrianne and bent down wrapping her arms around the waist and jerked up then power bombed Palicki in the edge of the pool table.

Not letting up she held her there and began slamming right hands into Adrianne’s beaten face but Adrianne would not give up.

Aly realized this and wanted nothing more than to beat the submission out  of Adrianne Palicki.  She grabbed one arm and placed the wrist in a pocket then the other wrist in the next pocket.  Aly stepped back and took off her own top and let the crowd see how amazing her body is. 

“How lucky did you get beating me.”  Left and a Right then step back

“Look at my body, I’m two inches shorter than you but kicked your ass twice because you are all ego.”  Right and a Left to Adriannes face

“Tell them you quit.”

“No never.”

Aly hit a jab then three crosses each harder than the last and asked “Do you.”

“She won’t and you won so do two more things and I’ll raise your hand”  Rachel said from behind

Aly turned and looked at her “Do you want to try both of us tonight.”

“No because you’ve always been better than her”

“Theres another as well the day she calls Adri out is the day the bitch quits.”

Aly grabbed another pool cue and held the light end.  She swung hard hitting the breasts of Adrainne Palicki twice and then the stomach four times.  Palicki passed out from the pain.  “I think she knows better than to take me lightly ever again.  I got my win back”

She walked away and Rachel said to her “She will come for you again.”

(Coming soon:  Emma Watson vs Victoria Justice; Lucy Hale vs Elizabeth Henstridge; Alexa Vega vs Sarah Shahi)

Offline vals

• God Member
Re: Adrianne Palicki vs Alyson Michalka
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2017, 12:25:27 AM »
Very nice little story.

4on1

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Adrianne Palicki vs Alyson Michalka
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2017, 01:22:49 PM »
Nice match up.