News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Marie-Laure versus Lena (TPC)

• 5 Replies

Offline Markleilani

• God Member
  • I'm trying to put together all of Macbeth's work.
Marie-Laure versus Lena (TPC)
« on: April 02, 2018, 04:32:04 PM »
Hi all,

I hope someone can help me. I've "rediscovered" two great European wrestlers from the 90s: Lena, a big, tough as nails brawler and Marie-Laure, an accomplished judoka. They had an astounding match for TPC - without spoiling the end one woman was forcibly stripped off her top, they fought outside the ring, used illegal holds, didn't break after submissions and so on.

Does anyone know the backstory???

Mark

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
Re: Marie-Laure versus Lena (TPC)
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2018, 05:33:57 PM »
I dont know too much backstory other than there was a language barrier and things ended up getting out of hand. You can purchase the video from tpcwrestling.eu  video# TPC-95-9-3

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2018, 01:29:54 AM »
For Marie Laure fans may I suggest that her DWW match against Sabine is a great watch.   I like wrestling matches in which tempers flare and hair pulling is used. This contests doesn't see that but the effort thes ladies put into this very competitive encounter is thrilling and made it satisfying. French Marie Laurie (35 yrs) and Austrian Sabine (19yrs)  are constantly at each other for the whole of this match, their erect nipples, especially the  older French ladies, are amazing and at the end both ladies are saturated in perspiration. Fantastic, sexy encounter.

Offline Markleilani

• God Member
  • I'm trying to put together all of Macbeth's work.
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2018, 05:11:05 AM »
For Marie Laure fans may I suggest that her DWW match against Sabine is a great watch.   I like wrestling matches in which tempers flare and hair pulling is used. This contests doesn't see that but the effort thes ladies put into this very competitive encounter is thrilling and made it satisfying. French Marie Laurie (35 yrs) and Austrian Sabine (19yrs)  are constantly at each other for the whole of this match, their erect nipples, especially the  older French ladies, are amazing and at the end both ladies are saturated in perspiration. Fantastic, sexy encounter.

I have this fight and it is spectacular. Sabine was somewhat helped by Marie-Laure not being allowed to use her judo but she still acquitted herself very well. She did much better than Manuela, who was purported to be a "judo "champion" herself.

And yes, Marie-Laure's nipples were incredible :)

Mark

Offline italiangirlcombat

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2018, 06:20:36 PM »
Where can old DWW fights be bought?

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2018, 04:16:05 AM »
Where can old DWW fights be bought?
Rockin Roxanne has a couple available for download, and from what I've read has alot on file but not available for download yet. Old DWW and APL matches are #1 on my current most wanted videos list but unfortunately no site seems to sell them and Rockin Roxanne takes forever to add content (they seem to do it seasonally).  >:(