News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Katrina Kaif vs Deepika Padukone story

• 1 Replies

Offline Karan

• God Member
Katrina Kaif vs Deepika Padukone story
« on: December 05, 2017, 02:42:50 AM »
Katrina stepped into the bedroom as Deepika turned to face her a few feet away.
"Bitch, looks kinda small," said Katrina, eyes roaming and catching sight of the double bed.
"Well, bitch, just how much fuckin' room do we need?" snapped Deepika.
"Obviously not much, bitch," said Katrina, using her feet to remove her white Reeboks.
"If you've got no objections, slut, I thought we'd go to bra and panties," suggested Deepika, starting to pull her top up.
"Suits me, bitch," said Katrina, pulling her top up. "No need to ruin good clothes."
Tossing their tops behind themselves, the two brunettes watched each other suck in her stomach as she undid her jeans. Deepika noticed the size of Katrina's 34D?s bulging over her black satin bra as Katrina inventoried Deepika's firm 36D?s spilling over the cups of her purple lace bra.
"How's it feel knowin' Ranbir's slept with me, bitch?" prodded Deepika, pushing her jeans past her hips.
"How's it feel knowin' he dumped your sorry ass for me, slut?" Katrina asked back, sliding her jeans down her thighs.
"I've got a better man now, bitch," said Deepika, stepping out of one leg. "You can have him."
"Have? Have? Bitch, I took him," Katrina said, starting to pull her other leg out.
"Yeah, well, you're 'bout to take an ass whippin'," promised Deepika, gathering up her jeans.
Katrina tossed her jeans behind her back. "I'm just so sick of listenin' to all your bullshit."
And with that she lunged in with a right hook that clipped Deepika across the chin. Deepika's head popped back and her jeans flew over her head as she reeled backwards and into the dresser.
Katrina paused a second to shake out her hand. She had a slight tingle in her wrist, but she lunged in anyway, sending a looping slap across Deepika's right cheek.
POP!
Deepika spun to her left and caught herself on the dresser top. Katrina grabbed for the back of her hair and spun her around into a right palm that cracked across her left cheek.
"Oooww!" wailed Deepika, slapped to her right.
In a moment of sheer defense, Deepika reached out and grabbed Katrina's long hair just as Katrina jerked her sideways by the hair and missed with slap.
"Fuckin' bitch," swore Katrina, sinking her other hand into Deepika's hair and yanking her over.
"Oooww!" cried Deepika, getting a better grip on Katrina's hair and jerking her over sideways with her.
"Oouuch!" winced Katrina sharply as the two brunettes turned their fingers in more hair.
They pulled each other up, swearing and shouting. Deepika shook Katrina back and forth as Katrina shook Deepika side to side.
"Fuck!" cursed Deepika under her breath, sending her right palm sweeping across Katrina's cheek. POP!
"Ow! Bitch!" cried Katrina, slapping Deepika's cheek. POP!
Deepika slapped Katrina again. WHAP!
The two brunettes now staggered towards the middle of the room. They were both really fixing each other's hair as their bras started slapping and beating together. Katrina yanked Deepika hard sideways. Deepika cried out as she turned sideways into Katrina, hip to hip. Katrina grabbed the back of Deepika's white thong and hiked it up her sexy butt crack.
"Yeeeooww!" cried Deepika, arching her back and going to her tippy-toes.
"You fuckin' cxnt," swore Katrina, trying to rip the thong off.
Deepika tried to spin out, but Katrina bulled chest first into her, sending them both in the direction of the bed. Deepika landed with Katrina on top of her. The both grunted as their bras smashed together and their hips butted hard. The bed bounced, sending both over sideways and sliding down to the floor. Deepika tried to roll clear, but Katrina grabbed her by the back of the hair and yanked her over on her shoulders.
"You bitch," Katrina said, throwing her hips over Deepika's hips and slamming her ass down hard over her crotch.
"Umph!" grunted Deepika, shoving and kicking her legs and grabbing Deepika's hair with both hands. Katrina started to slam Deepika?s head on the carpet and Deepika cried out and clawed at her hands while bucking with her legs and hips.
"I'm gonna beat your fuckin' brains out," promised Katrina, but letting go and going for Deepika's bra.
"Oooww! My t-i-t-s!" Deepika howled as Katrina squeezed down hard.
"You won't be so fuckin' pretty after I tear off these sorry lookin' tits, bitch," said Katrina, jerking down the bra and getting her nails into the flesh.
"Ooooooo! My fuckin' t-i-t-s! My fuckin' t-i-t-s!" screamed Deepika, prying and scratching at Katrina's wrists as her breasts were savagely mauled.
"I'm gonna bust you wide open, slut," said Katrina, drawing back her right fist and sending it across Deepika's right tit.
Deepika groaned as her 36Ds were sent bouncing over her ribcage, but in a defensive swing she popped Katrina across the jaw with her left fist. Katrina's head snapped sideways, but her right fist was already flying again and she hit Deepika's left tit this time. Again Deepika grunted, but her right fist nailed Katrina flush under the chin, slamming her jaws shut and knocking her over on her ass.
"Hhhmmm," moaned Katrina, on her back and in a fog. Deepika had really rattled her brain, but because her breasts were in such pain, she lay on her side rubbing them as she tried to blink away her tears. "Uuummm...shit," Katrina moaned softly, coming around and rubbing her chin.
"You bitch," swore Deepika, in just above a whisper as she got on all-fours and crawled towards Katrina. Still somewhat groggy, Katrina was now straddled as Deepika grabbed her by the bra and pulled it passed her tits. "See how you like it, cxnt," said Deepika, ripping ten nails down Katrina's fluffy 34Ds.
"Fuuuuuuck! Fuuuuuuuck!" Katrina cried out, then cried even louder as Deepika pinched both pink areolas and stretched her nipples, shaking her tits.
"Hurts, don't it, slut," Deepika said, slamming Katrina's tits together and squeezing down hard.
"Ooooo ssshhhit! S-t-o-p!" Katrina screamed, pulling on a fist of hair and bucking until she threw Deepika off.
Both girls rolled away from each other and slowly got to their feet. "C'mon, bitch. Fight me," said Deepika, first up and reaching for Katrina's hair.
"Fuck you," Katrina said from one knee. "Oouuch," she yelped as Deepika yanked her to her feet. Taking each other by the hair, the two brunettes got into a methodical hair pulling match for a couple of minutes as they very firmly pulled and stretched out each other's long, tangled tresses.
"Oooww," groaned Katrina, her knees knocking as her body was bent sideways.
"Uuummm," Deepika grunted in her belly as her body arched and her knees bent. Pulling each other upright again, Deepika grabbed the front of Katrina's black thong. Katrina barked, but went for Deepika's white thong. Deepika yelped, but started to slide her hand inside Katrina's thong.
"Bitch, you won't be doin' any fuckin' now," said Deepika, curling her fingers around Katrina's hump. Katrina's hips flinched, but so did Deepika as her box was suddenly squeezed.
"Neither will you, slut," promised Katrina as they both clamped down on each other.
Deepika had a sexy little strip of pubic hairs and Katrina had a neatly trimmed 'V' of sandy pubic hair. Both girls continued to hold each other tightly by the back of the hair as they started to roughly pinch and fondle each other's sex.
"Oooo ssshhhit!" hissed Katrina loudly, going to her toes.
"Uuummm...ooowww!" Deepika winced as her knees bent.
They both yelped and lost their balance as they ran their fingernails upward over the tender love bumps. Deepika pulled Katrina close-in by the back of the hair and gave her a solid kneelift between the legs.
"Uuummggghhh!" grunted Katrina, chopped to her knees holding her pussy.
Deepika staggered backwards, bent over and clutching her throbbing womanhood, while Katrina was now on 'threes' and rubbing herself with one hand. Catching their breaths they looked at each other. There was still a lot of hate and anger behind their eyes. There was also a lot of pain and tiredness. Both were hurting throughout, and the presperation glistening across their bodies indicated that the fight was lasting much longer and a lot more physical than either had expected.
"Hurt, bitch?" snarled Deepika, still rubbing herself.
"You know it, slut!" hissed Katrina, indicating that she was no worse off than Deepika. Katrina got to her knees as Deepika motioned for her to go on and stand up. Running their hands thru their hair, they combed it behind their ears as they circled once and then stopped defiantly together. "You're not so tough, slut," said Katrina, hands on hips.
"Nor you, slut," replied Deepika, posing with her.
"Yeah, well I like a good catfight, bitch," said Katrina, looking for a psychological advantage.
"So do I, you bitch." The two foxy brunettes glared hard with bloodshot eyes. Katrina hated the fact that Deepika had been with her man, and Deepika hated the fact that Katrina had stolen him away.
"Oh you fuckin' bitch," cussed Katrina, reaching for Deepika.
"Fuck you, cxnt," Deepika swore as they went for hair with one hand and slapped the shit out of each other with the other hand. Slinging each other around in a circle, Katrina and Deepika got down in a very frantic and wild pace as they jerked and yanked.
"Oooowww!" screamed Katrina as Deepika pulled out a wad of loose hairs from her head.
"Fuckin' shit," Deepika swore, letting the hair land at their feet as she reached for more to pull out. But Katrina lunged forward and wrapped Deepika in a headlock. Deepika shouted and tried to twist free as Katrina balled up her fist and punched her in the nose.
"Ooohh! My nozz!" cried Deepika, pulling out and coming back across with a backhand SPLAT smacked Katrina in the mouth.
Both were rattled, but Katrina only for a second. "Bitch!" she shouted, tasting blood on her lower lip as the flesh was peeled back.
With her hands cupped over her nose trying to stop the slight trickle of blood from her right nostril, Deepika's breasts were open for attack as Katrina reached out and clamped down on them. "Yeow!" she barked as Katrina?s nails dug deep.
"I'm gonna tear these titties off!" yelled Katrina, screwing in with her talons.
"Nnnooo! Ooowww!" cried Deepika, her eyes dripping tears as she scratched Katrina's wrists.
"Oouuch!" Katrina snapped, stepping back and popping Deepika across the jaw with her right fist.
Deepika flew sideways into the wall, but turned around just in time to catch Katrina coming in with a right hook that smashed open the rest of her lower lip. Katrina's hair whipped around her face, and Deepika clocked her across the right cheek with her left fist. The outcome now seemed to dangle in the balance as Deepika hair-threw Katrina chest first into the wall.
"cxnt!" yelled Deepika, yanking her off the wall by the back of the hair. Katrina was whipped around, but she buried her hands in Deepika's long hair, and together they locked down in a hair catfight. Toe-to-toe they stood in their thongs, violently shaking and screaming as they fought to tear each other bald. Tears poured from their eyes and their knees buckled from all the intense and savage hair pulling they were doing.
"Fuuuuck! Le gggooo!" screamed Katrina, blind with pain as she closed her right fist and slammed it across Deepika's jaw.
Deepika was rocked, nearly going to one knee, but she countered with a left cross that pulped Katrina's upper lip. Katrina rattled a step back as Deepika stood up and swung out with her right fist. The punch missed, and both fell chest first missing with jabs and then bouncing back off. Deepika caught Katrina with another right fist, just above the eyebrow on the break. Katrina staggered backwards into the dresser and took yet another fist in the face, this a left hook that nailed her in the right eye giving the her what would become a nice shiner.
"You bitch!" shouted Deepika, her mind foggy and her vision blurred with tears, "I'm gonna..."
WHAM! Out of seemingly nowhere, Katrina unleashed a right uppercut that stopped Deepika in mid-sentence. Deepika was hit so hard that she didn't move, frozen like a statue in time with blood now gurgling out of the corners of her mouth.
Fucked up in the head also, Katrina didn't seem to realize that Deepika was out on her feet as she sent a back-to-back SLAP-SLAP across Deepika's cheeks, then grabbed her hair and threw her face first into the glass mirror above the dresser. Deepika's head shattered the glass and her face bounced off the top of the dresser as she slid down and landed flat on her back, knocked out cold and spread-eagled at Katrina?s feet. Katrina staggered heel-and-toe for a few seconds before she fell backward onto the bed and went completely limp, but ultimately victorious

Offline vals

• God Member
Re: Katrina Kaif vs Deepika Padukone story
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 02:37:29 AM »
Good story.

4on1