News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Pupils v teachers

• 1 Replies

Offline lone ranger

• God Member
Pupils v teachers
« on: April 04, 2016, 12:08:06 PM »
I often do the school run to my sons mixed school,it gives me the horniest fantasies of pupil v teacher cat fights ,the girls uniform is a white blouse green skirt un pleated and any sort of black hosiery mainly woolly tights,this uniform coupled with the older girls womanly bodies gets me thinking that some of these pupils could probably take down a teacher,I often end up with a huge hard on just thinking of different scenarios ...my fave is two well built. Female pupils fall out with the detention teacher ,a fight starts they strip the teacher and start experimenting ,the situation just explodes into a full threesome until the head teacher a full boobed brunette in business suite and stockings comes around to lock up....the pupils force there now turned on captive teacher to attack and strip the head teacher...the pupils then take over....

diane121

Re: Pupils v teachers
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2018, 05:16:50 PM »
Yes I would like to do pupil/ teacher story fight. I am a very detailed discriptive writer. Send me some more thoughts and let's chat

FCF- diane121