News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Biker Bash Fight

• 1 Replies

Offline Jacob226

Biker Bash Fight
« on: December 31, 2017, 10:07:19 PM »
This story has violent content:

I picked up a little blonde waitress from my local haunt, and we headed out for a weekend biker bash.  She sat behind me with her long lithe legs wraps around my waist, her arms locked around my chest, and her head against the back of my neck.  Her oh so nice titties were pressed against my back.  I have a sidecar, but hey, it?s for beer :-)

We pulled into the campgrounds and put up the tent, it was still a little cool in the late afternoon, so she snuggled in to test the extra large sleeping bag, rewarding me with a nice BJ for getting the tent up and firing up a blunt to waste away the time.  Bands were already playing on the enclosed stage, and vendors with some fine looking bitches were set up all around, they were selling bike patches, clothing, and parts, but you couldn?t tell from the short shorts and skimpy bikini tops that apparel was foremost on their minds.  Yeah, I was going to buy some shit, just to get a look.

After swallowing a nice load, Amy said that she was ready to check out the vendors and band areas.  We hit the beer tent first, and Amy ran her hand down the front on my jeans when a cute little redhead held onto my hand to long when giving me change for the beer.  I should have tipped her, but between Amy?s hand down my pants and her quick bite on the neck, I decided that discretion was the better part of valor.  The redhead looked at my little blonde with half a smile, but here eyes weren?t reflecting the least bit of friendliness.  Amy pouted in a kiss towards the nicely curved redhead and jerked me away as she popped open her beer.   Amy is about 5?3?, 95 lbs soaking wet, most of that titty, with some nice tattoos across her shoulders and chest.  She has a tramp stamp on her back, just above her cute little ass.  There are cherries on each side of her snatch, which has a groomed little hairy runway to make sure that my landing is aways in the right spot.  Not to miss a trick, she has some cut little ribbons on the back of her legs, to guide me along when she wants it doggie style.   Unfortunately, the red head could be her sister, and must have used the same tattoo artist.  I could hear a very crips ?Fuckin? bitch? from her as we walked away .

The crowd was great, and a lot of the girls climbed on stage to dance in front of the bands, drunk, stoned, or just show offs, I really wasn?t complaining since they left the stage with less attire than when they climbed up.  Amy enjoyed twerking me to the rhythm of the drums and managed to slide out of her top to the pleasure of the surrounding crowd.  A little brunette paired up with her, humping my butt and grabbing Amy?s as they twerked me from front and back.  She pulled Amy up and I became delightfully sandwiched in between as they kissed and tongued each other beside my right ear. 

Then the redheaded beer girl was on stage...twisting and flailing like a banshee to some definately hard rock.  Another girl got too close to her action and Red simply pushed her off stage into a group of patch holders.  She disappeared under the crowd while the redhead lifted up her head and howled like a godamned dog.  Amy saw that my attention was elsewhere and looked around. ?cxnt,? was all she had to say, and started pulling me away from the bandstand.  Fortunately, she grabbed the brunette and she pulled us through the crowd to the back of the stage and went down on me while telling the brunette to lick my balls.  Did I mention that I really love going to biker parties???

I was just about to cum when little miss redhead waltz up from the other side of the stage area, she grinned at me, and then kicked Amy dead in the ass.  Amy sprawled between my legs, still holding the brunette by the neck and one hand on my boot, and twirled around, ?What the?? was all she got out when the redhead kicked left titty into orbit.

Amy slid up my front to get on her feet, the brunette disappeared, and when I looked up there were a dozen patch holders behind the redhead, who was grinning with both hands on her hip.  By the way, she hadn?t bothered to put back on anything when she slipped off the stage, and I could see that both nipples were pierced, as well as her beautifully shave little cunny.  Oh, make no mistake, Red wasn?t that interested in me I don?t think...her Club just wanted to see a good girlfight, and we fit the bill for the excuse.

Holding her tit with her left hand, Amy didn?t really seem to care.  Her eyes were leaking just a bit, the kick must have really hurt, but she was more mad that hurt.  I started to say something to the guys, and she twisted her head around like a strikiing cobra, and said, ?Don?t you say a motherfuckin? word, I want this piece of shit!?  The guys laughed, and I became part of the tight circle between the two girls.  Red was already stripped, and Amy didn?t waste any time joining her, and the fight was on!

I?ve never seen Amy that mad...they lept on each other like a couple of pitbulls, hammering down blows with their right fists while the left hands were scratching and tearing at anything they could reach.  Blonde and red hair wafted up through the air as both girls twisted to the ground in a catball, snarling, spitting, and cursing as they punched, clawed and bit in a rolling tangled of legs arms and nails.  They came to rest against the feet of the guys in the circle, clinched tighted, quivering as they jostled for ways to hurt one another.  They were screaming, crying, and cussing in between bites. 

There were claw and bite marks on both their cheeks, faces, and shoulders, Not being able to move they jerked and heaved in furious tandem as they caught something in the claw and wretched.  Both now had their teeth sunk into the base of the others throat and shoulder, their titties mashed together, only moving as they clawed, and jerked and twisted their breasts, grunting and crying through their bites, as tears ran down from their eyes and blood wealed from cuts and scraps.  Amy had at least two nails broken off and hanging in her left tit, but they both had dug in with their right hands trying to pull the others tit off to the side, red, bruised, and bloodied.  Their left hands were clawing hair, backs, butt checks, as their pussies and bellies crushed against each other.  Both had jewelry in their navel, Amy a ring, and the redhead a little diamond like dangly, but I noticed that both had scraped against each other and were locked, tearing the skin when their stomachs pulled briefly apart or to side.

It was mindless now, neither one of them even thought about a punch, as they dug in with teeth and nails.  They finally rolled the opposite direction, away from the circles edge where they had been blocked.  When Red reached the top, she pulled loose and spit a plug of skin to the side and head butted Amy twice, as hard as she could, in the nose with the front of her skull.  Amy?s mouth dropped open, her teeth red with blood, and her arms and legs quivered at the redhead headbutted her twice more.

The crowd got quiet as the redhead staggered to her feet and raised her arms, flecked with blood as she howled.  She was swept up by one of the Club members, and several others grabbed Amy.  I was pulled along by the crowd, and started reaching for my belt knife.  I didn?t stand a chance but I wasn?t going to go down easy, when I came up breast to breast and nose to nose with little miss redhead.  She grabbed the back of my head and thrust her tongue in my mouth, the coppery taste of my girlfriends blood on her lips, and in her teeth and coating her tongue, and I kissed her back.

I woke up in an RV a few hours before dawn, the redhead laying on my chest, and the head of that damned brunette against my crotch.

Amy?  I didn?t see her later, and she didn?t show back up at the pub later on.  I got an email from her a week later, just a photo of her naked and scarred, holding two hands of red hair, and a big shit eating grin...I guess she got even :-)

Offline Jacob226

Re: Biker Bash Fight
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2018, 12:37:54 AM »
Thanx!  Yeah, I'll have to put the rematch together lol.  Scenario suggestions are always appreciated!