News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Titfight Academy, Part 10 (Caribbean Holiday)

• 17 Replies

Offline Augur

• God Member
  • Author of Titfight Academy and BFS Tribute
Re: Titfight Academy, Part 10 (Caribbean Holiday)
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2019, 11:08:16 AM »
Okay, some good news at last: Since starting my summer vacation about a week ago, I've finally managed to get the writing process rolling again. Now, I can't promise that chapter 11 will be ready soon, but I will do my best to complete it by the end of the month. Certainly before the summer's out.

In the meantime, here's a short little teaser from the upcoming chapter to keep you happy!  8)

In an otherwise empty hallway, two blonde-haired girls were tucked into a window alcove, and appeared to be locked in a close embrace. By their lips.

It was difficult to make out any finer details in the dimly-lit corridor, but each had their arms wrapped around the other's back and waist, taking turns to control the kiss. A rather deep, enthusiastic one, by the looks of things. Even from my vantage point, thirty-odd feet away, I could make out the girls' soft, muffled moans as they continued their tongue-duel, seemingly trying to suck their snogging partner's breath away. They certainly were doing that to mine, even from a distance.

I stood still for a moment, wondering whether I should make a sound to alert them to my presence, or try to sneak away silently and find another route to take. Or maybe just stay where I was and enjoy the show? Without revealing exactly which option I was beginning to lean towards, my internal struggle was decided when the girls suddenly pulled away, breaking off their kiss.

Though the window didn't let through all that much light, the girls' fair skin easily showed their flustered state - an observation that was only reinforced by the audible pants as each student sought to steady their breathing. It took all my willpower not to gasp aloud myself. I'd instantly recognized both.

Latest Chapter of "Titfight Academy"
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=89684.0

"A Tribute to Best Friend's Sister" series
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=92578.0

You can find some reference pics in my profile

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2019, 11:51:03 PM »
Tremendously hot! I look forward to part 11!
Susanoom on Tumbrl,Bdsmlr and
Join my Titfight Community server Discord

Commissions open! MP me!

Offline ronaldaniel

« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2019, 04:11:11 AM »
Can't wait. I'm excited to find out who these two mysterious blondes are. I'm wondering whether they are new characters or two girls we've seen before.