News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Lone Wolf/Free Agent

• 12 Replies

itbemeamy

Lone Wolf/Free Agent
« on: January 11, 2018, 09:35:06 AM »
Yeap it's true......ThaAmy is again a free agent.....not commited to any clique.....so bitches ThaSheWolf might just be stalking you.....giggles

Laura_X

Re: Lone Wolf/Free Agent
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 12:27:30 PM »
Well babes I for one think it would be absolutely fantastic to have another fighter of our caliber in the silks. Together we could beat down any of the other cliques. Just something to think over. You'll be welcome in the mansion anytime. ;)

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 01:18:51 PM »
LOL... welcome BACK into the mansion

itbemeamy

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2018, 05:59:52 AM »
LOL... welcome BACK into the mansion

Tina I dunno what your talking about.....I've never been a member of tbe Silks before ...... Other cliques here yes, including lame DOA.....But hey....we all make mistakes.....lol

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2018, 10:28:16 PM »
Yes... we all certainly do make mistakes.  I?m the one who invited you to join the Daughters of Anarchy... so my bad.  And hey, you left, no biggie.  It was hardly Paul Mccartney leaving The Beatles...

Laura_X

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2018, 10:55:54 PM »
Yes... we all certainly do make mistakes.  I?m the one who invited you to join the Daughters of Anarchy... so my bad.  And hey, you left, no biggie.  It was hardly Paul Mccartney leaving The Beatles...
Yeah the Doa are more like the monkeys, than the Beatles  ;D

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2018, 10:12:52 AM »
We?re also the group who took out the Sulks one by one... and we didn?t need to gang up 2 or 3 vs 1 to do it either (although when we were ganged up on, you still got your asses handed to you).  Oh, and it?s spelled MonkeEs

;D

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2018, 09:15:41 PM »
#kaythanksbye

LOL

itbemeamy

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2018, 04:01:24 AM »
#kaythanksbye

LOL
Tina if you BS act wasn't such a bore I might give a 💩.   You are like a comedy show for me.

Summer I totally respect you and your decision to make your own choices....I want you to know if there is ever a time you need a partner I will be happy to have your back.

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2018, 09:36:30 AM »
#kaythanksbye

LOL
Tina if you BS act wasn't such a bore I might give a 💩.   You are like a comedy show for me.

Feeling?s mutual  ;D

#ByeFelicia #LaterBeeotch

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2018, 10:18:03 PM »
No she isn't that's me, but I'm okay with the mistake :)
I'm new here looking to meet fun people for intresting chats about fights and fun. I like wrestling and catfights with a story and a few rules. I don't mess with men farm animals or ghosts.

Offline ProWrestling Amazon

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2018, 03:25:19 PM »
Yeap it's true......ThaAmy is again a free agent.....not commited to any clique.....so bitches ThaSheWolf might just be stalking you.....giggles

So perhaps as someone that is independent now you could answer me a question, actually two.

1) So what the hell actually differentiates one clique from another anyway? I get they all have their own theme, 'we wear pink', 'we wear black', 'we're 3ft5 blondes who communicate exclusively through giggles' etc but time and again I see people asking about joining, then all the cliques just post saying "join us we're the best" and that's pretty much the entire pitch. What's the selling point of one over another? Besides threads which go on for months with quoted back and forth exchanges what makes one compare favourably to any of the others?

2) I've noticed that so many people on this forum seem to dislike the DOA group, this question kinda fits in with the other. Why? Don't misunderstand me I don't much care it's just interesting from and outsiders perspective that they seem to get a lot of heat but from this perspective they are identical to all the other groups. Just curious as to where you've all drawn that line.

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2018, 04:02:37 PM »
The Sulks don?t like us because we?ve pretty much taken them apart and beaten them soundly every time we?ve fought.  They hate us cuz they ain?t us

;)  ;)