News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Celebrity Superheroines/Villains story idea

• 42 Replies

Offline Freefall

• God Member
Re: Celebrity Superheroines/Villains story idea
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2018, 04:34:16 PM »
Just a suggestion...
But Ivanka trump seems like a hell of villainess
🤔

Offline MisterSteel

• God Member
    • Steel's Literotica Page
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2018, 06:24:56 PM »
Just a suggestion...
But Ivanka trump seems like a hell of villainess
🤔
That actually has some good potential behind it. I can't see her as having actual powers or abilities, but she could go the IronMan route (purchasing her armor instead of building it herself obviously).
My Trillian is inactive again, but if you're interested in setting something up with me, I can set up a private, open-edit Google Doc.

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2018, 03:09:35 PM »
I would advise/recommend AGAINST using ANY political figure - from any country - simply because of a possibility of unwanted and unwarranted backlash from readers - and a concern on the part of the boards owners/operators - not to mention that some posts in the context proposed MIGHT be seen, or considered, as being "threatening"... (or possibly even "illegal" in some aspects.)

It just seems like "asking for trouble" when the stories should be about fun and fantasy, not the harsh reality of real life.

But that's just MY two cents worth....

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2018, 07:40:58 AM »
Yes, but then there's also the possibility of backlash from an actress's, or singer's (ect) fans, agents... ;)

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2018, 01:49:40 PM »
Yes, but then there's also the possibility of backlash from an actress's, or singer's (ect) fans, agents... ;)

True. And, sadly, that's always going to be a possibility!

Offline MisterSteel

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2018, 06:26:24 PM »

True. And, sadly, that's always going to be a possibility!
But that's just MY two cents worth....
Well if we're in for a penny, might as well go in for a pound.
My Trillian is inactive again, but if you're interested in setting something up with me, I can set up a private, open-edit Google Doc.

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2018, 08:02:28 PM »
There is not a maximum number, but I don't want to add a 100 celebrities. I still need to write everything.

Well, you've already got an IMPRESSIVE list of celebrities/characters... so I definitely would agree you don't want 100!

What I WOULD point out, is that (unlike real life) your ratio of heroines to villainesses is about 1:1 where it (surely) should be more like 10 good girls for every villainess to more nearly replicate what we experience in our daily lives (At least, those of us not involved in the Criminal Justice System where - if you're including defense attorneys - the ratio is almost the exact opposite!)  ;D

MAYBE it would be easier to write, if you confined yourself to chapters/stories dealing with only 2-3 heroines and one/two villains at a time. As someone is vanquished, they are "put on the shelf" for a while (either in a hospital, mental ward or imprisoned by the victor). This would allow them to reappear later, or have a minor continuing role, without requiring a "crib sheet" listing the entire cast of characters to be taped to the side of my monitor each time I read.

Just a thought and my initial reaction reading the (outstanding) list of celebrity co-stars!!!

Offline MisterSteel

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2018, 06:06:16 PM »
You know, it's funny Ginny but I was thinking the same thing (of something very similar) I just didn't want to double post to say it. That each story doesn't need to stay restricted to a one v one or two v two scenario, but can mix it up with perhaps two or three lower their hero's trying to take down a higher level together, and perhaps a hero or villain coming in to even (or further uneven) the odds.
You have about 40 women in total (could we please make it an even 40? 18 is such an odd number to use) you could deal with 4-8 of them per story.
Also, are the women anything more than FISS Flying Bricks?

Offline Jebediah Morningside

• God Member
  • You play a good game....
« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2018, 08:22:57 AM »
If you're looking to replicate a comic book / superhero series sort of reality, the ratio should actually be in favor of the villains.   Every significant comic hero tends to have an entire rogue's gallery of enemies, after all.   Also, it is more heroic to overcome long odds, and more villainous to gang up on a heroine or to strike one after another.   

Ultimately, the ratio of one side vs. the other is up to you, but I thought I'd offer an alternative concept to what's mentioned above.   Regardless, I hope you are able to get this accomplished... it's an intriguing scenario. 

-JM

Offline MisterSteel

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2018, 04:40:39 PM »
So... Any word how this story is progressing?

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2018, 01:09:44 PM »
So... Any word how this story is progressing?

None yet, but I did start the Infinity War on my discord.

Offline MisterSteel

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2018, 04:15:10 PM »
What is Discord. It doesn't want to work with my device's so I can't really check.

Offline ricky89

« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2018, 11:21:21 PM »
Cool idea