News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Steel Cage Grudge Match - Eva vs Tiffany

• 35 Replies

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
Re: Steel Cage Grudge Match - Eva vs Tiffany
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2018, 07:40:31 AM »
A shockwave of pain sets off within your body, wrecking havoc across your system as my S-Trigger lands flush between your legs! The roar from the fans washes over the caged ring in huge titanic waves as I hop back from crushing your cxnt, bouncing lightly on my heels after I land. I watch as ya hang there, sobbing and groaning miserably, eyes shut tight, hands cupping your aching kitty. Not much a Goddess now, are ya, sugah..

I allow ya a moment's rest, letting ya catch just a tiny sliver of your breath before I move in again. But I ain't gonna unwrap ya from the top rope so ya could ooze into the canvas and allow me to get the pin. Oh no no, it's too early to go for a pinfall! And honey, I'm only just beginning to unload the heavy artillery on your sweet ass..

How 'bout we go with.. The Hard Goodbye. Full version, setup and all.

I grab your shoulders, hoisting ya back up again, but this time I keep pushing ya up from behind until you're seated on the top rope. Your ankles go uncrossed, essentially unhooking ya from the top rope, leaving ya free to move off the top turnbuckle - if ya could. No, rather it leaves me free to move ya off the top, and I certainly intend to. I get in nice and close behind ya, letting my big, bare breasts and solid stiff nipples rub anxiously at your smooth, damp back. I breathe steamily against your ear for a moment, murmuring softly against your wet hair, letting my rasping breath wash over your skin. Then, I pull my left arm around and over your face, until my underarm pushes against your forehead. I lean back, and your head leans back, and I hook your left arm under my right. I take a step back, getting your body to hang horizontally once again from the top rope, but this time I have ya in a reverse front-facelock. I look around at the audience, they're waiting to see what I'm about to do. Let's not waste anymore time, shall we?

First, the Setup. Up and At Them!

[Tiffany breathes in deep, then HOISTS Eva up off the top rope while still trapping her in the inverted facelock. Tiff manages to lift Eva up into the air until she's upside down again, this time free from the top rope. But Tiffany leans back, all the way, until she falls backward into the canvas! Eva body arcs through the air before she SPLATS heavily, chest and belly first, onto the canvas! Reverse Suplex! But Tiffany isn't done just - in one smooth motion, she kicks her legs up into the air as she lays on her back, and then she rolls] back, over and on top of Eva's head and shoulder blades, until she's crouching over Eva's lower back, a foot landing smoothly on either side of her downed opponent's shapely hips. Tiffany licks her lips, wraps her arms now around Eva's waist, and breathes in deep.]

Now, the Big, Fat, Kill.

[She stands up first, muscling Eva onto her wobbly legs a moment later. The platinum haired powerhouse ducks her head beneath the Goddess' right arm, her left arm wrapped around Eva's waist from behind, her free hand cupping her between her legs. Without missing a beat, Tiffany LIFTS Eva high up off her feet, until her legs and arms are thrown UP into the air! Moving swiftly beneath Eva's elevated body so she now faces her side, Tiffany quickly moves her left hand up to grab Eva's shoulder, her right hand still grasping Eva's crotch in tightening fingers. In one fell breath, Tiffany falls to the mat, back-first, knees drawn up - and she RIPS Eva downward, pulling on her rival's crotch and shoulder so the Goddess' back IMPACTS WICKEDLY over BOTH of Tiffany's knees/shins! The Cuban Goddess goes FLYING wildly off of the Platinum Queen's bent knees, flailing about crazily in mid-air, while the fans let out one of the loudest "OOOOHHHH"'s of the night!]
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 04:22:38 PM by BustyTiffany35 »

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2018, 08:40:41 AM »
Sometimes, saying Goodbye is 'bout as Hard as getting a lumbar check.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DWP_twPh3o

See? That was pretty hard.

Eva flew about as high into the air as LaRae - probably went even higher than Mrs. Wrestling. Her lower back slammed brutally into my bundled knees, the stiff collision blasting Eva high above the ring in a flailing screaming wreck before gravity does its thing and yanks her down harshly into the canvas. The entire ring trembles upon her smashing into it, and the fans are just screaming in wild appreciation, and I'm already on my feet, striding forward with a cold look in my deep green eyes. Your luscious yet battered body, laying in a spasming, shuddering heap, is dead in my sights, and I approach ya like a fucking Terminator relentlessly stalking its target.

Come with me if ya want to DIE.
...I am so glad I just thought that and not actually said it. It'd probably sound so lame had I actually said it..

The fans in the ballroom are really enjoying you getting your ass whipped like this, judging by how batshit crazy they're all going. All that noise is not JUST all coming from Punky either, who's six or seven beers deep and screaming her gorgeous face off with every move I hit (gawd, she looks fuckin' great tonight..). Though a lot of the noise she is responsible for, this ENTIRE crowd is hot for your destruction, and I sure as hell am going to destroy ya, sugah..

[Tiffany's fingers lace into Eva's hair and she pulls up the semi-conscious woman. Some rough tugging later and Eva is up on her feet, but she's leaning heavily against Tiff, barely even aware at this point in time of what's going on. The ref is now asking Tiffany to put an end to this beating, and Tiffany cuts him an unimpressed look. She replies to his pleas by yanking on Eva's tight top which has bunched up around her shoulder until it's completely off of her. She reaches down and firmly wipes the shirt between its owner's legs, getting a few whistles from the fans as she does so, and then nonchalantly Tiffany whips the shirt at the ref's face! He backs off, leaving Tiff to continue messing with her half-conscious foe - her hand returns to Eva's crotch, grabbing the thong that's still wedged deeply inside her. With a vicious YANK, Tiffany TEARS the thong right off of Eva! It snaps and breaks loose, exposing Eva's savoury pussy and her lush ass in the nude. The fans ROAR!]

[Taking the remnants of Eva's thong in her free hand, Tiffany saunters around in a complete circle, dragging Eva along with her by her hair, putting her aching yet mesmerizing body on full display for the entire Hammerstein crowd to see. Then, Tiffany stops in her tracks, turns sharply to Eva, who's still stumbling about after her in a daze, and SHOVES her rival's own torn thong deep into her mouth!]

[The camera zooms in on Eva's flustered face as her own Cuba-themed thong is forced deep past her lips, catching Tiff's hand curling just beneath her chin, fingers wrapping tight around her throat. The camera zooms out, pulling back to reveal Tiffany's other hand is now clutching Eva's naked sex, fingers squeezing it, cupping it, getting a firm grasp of her. A moment later, Tiffany LIFTS Eva up into the air, holding her high above her head in a Military Press! Much like earlier in the match, though Tiff isn't looking to hurl Eva into the cage this time around. Another round of raucous cheers rise up from the fans as Tiffany effortlessly holds Eva above her, then right in front of the hard camera, she starts to press Eva over her head! Five, six, seven times she presses her, much to the fans' delight!]

[At long last Tiffany puts an end to her own show of strength - she moves her hand from below Eva's throat to wrap it around the back of the Goddess' neck. She PULLS down on Eva's neck, while turning her body so that both women now face the same direction. Only Eva is dipping forward, as if she's gonna crash into the canvas in front of Tiffany - which is EXACTLY what Tiff wants to happen! Guiding Eva's rapidly falling body by the back of her neck, the Platinum Queen quickly sits down onto the mat - PLANTING the back of Eva's head/neck into the canvas between her spread apart legs! Military Press into a Samoan Driver!]

Or, as I'd like to call it - The Killswitch.

I'm in perfect position for the pin. Your body's curled up in front of me, between my spread legs, your shoulders pinned firmly to the mat, and I'm currently hooking your right leg back after planting ya with the Killswitch. The ref hurriedly slides onto his side to make the count - but I'm not pinning ya just yet, in fact, I'm already on my feet, pulling ya up by your hair.. 
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 02:44:15 PM by BustyTiffany35 »

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2018, 06:04:04 AM »
Your feet struggles to keep up with the rest of your body as I muscle ya up off the mat and drag ya toward a corner. Then by your tangled hair I spin ya around and SHOVE ya bodily into the turnbuckles, hearing ya groan out as ya practically sink into the corner pads. I take a moment to look over your battered form - it's actually pretty remarkable how ya can still even be standing after all the abuse you've endured, though standing is probably the only thing ya can do at this point, and ya really can't do that properly at the moment. Ya sag deeper into the corner and I'm thinking you're probably gonna end up passing out from the pain I've inflicted already before I put ya down with the Big Finish. Then, I look at ya, I just, look at you. My eyes crawl slowly over your luscious, aching, throbbing, agonized frame, hunkered down against the turnbuckles, arms outstretched lifelessly on either side of ya, hooked over the top ropes to keep ya upright, head bowed forward, hair a tousled matted mess as it drapes over your wearied face, big swollen, scratched up and reddened tits heaving, your juicy, savoury pussy quivering as shocks of pain still spark between your legs from my S-Trigger. You're one fucking hot mess, Eva, and just lookin' at ya is giving me the most wickedest idea of what to do with ya next..

I'm rollin' out the big guns to finish off one of my most troublesome adversaries. The Whiplash, S-Trigger, The Hard Goodbye, Killswitch. These are the moves that end most of my matches, done in succession and they could potentially end careers. Alright alright, I'll stop being so full of myself. Maybe not careers, but they'll put a bitch out on the shelf for at least a couple of months. And you Eva, ya look like ya could be out of wrestling action until that stupid Han Solo movie that no one ever asked for is released in theatres. You're ripe for the pin, hell, I could cover ya right now and the ref could count to 100 and ya wouldn't even flinch until deep into next week. But I wanna finish ya off in style, and I've got three options in mind. Despite the near comatose condition you're in, with that trademark hard-headed Latin stubbornness that ya possess, I actually kinda doubt that you'll tap to my Platinum Lock. I could wow the Hammerstein Ballroom with the Queen's Crossbow, but I think I'll save that move for another match. That only leaves my prime finisher. However, I don't wanna just hit ya with it and move on. Oh HELL nah! I have FOUR YEARS worth of owed payback to reign down on your sexy ass. Which means sweetheart, we're gonna do something special - we're gonna go up for the Big Finish. Wait, wait. I'm getting ahead of myself. First, that wicked idea.

My hands grab your left leg, and I roughly pull it over the middle rope until it dangles there loosely. I do the same with your right leg, propping ya up in the corner, spreading those fine, fishnet-clad legs apart, that tantalizing pussy on full display as well. I stare at that pussy, that glistening, dampened pussy. And I tilt my head, arching a brow and stifling a laugh. You're wet?? You're gettin' OFF on all this?? OH! This is fuckin' rich. OOoh Eva, my love, my Goddess, you are one bad,--

My hand SMACKS your inner left thigh.

Bad

My hand SMACKS your inner right thigh.

BAD

My hand SMACKS your moist pussy.

Tramp.

My palm now glistens with your juices. Ya let out a whimpering scream that could probably be a lusty moan, actually, and I turn around and saunter away from ya, my hips swaying enticingly from side to side, bare breasts jiggling with every step, my platinum ponytail swinging from left to right, gently swatting at my shapely ass. I give my palm a lick. Mmm.. tastes like defeat. I turn around, nice and slow, licking my lips, the look of cold, focused intensity now surfacing across my features. I line ya up, you're right in my crosshairs, your head lolling about as if it were on a swivel, your gasps and moans becoming more feverish, your whole body trembling in fear and anticipation. My hands slide up my body, over my bountiful chest, fingers dragging over my bare breasts, nails flicking over my stiff nips. I breathe in deep, and as I draw in a long sweeping breath of air, I move forward, peddling my heels, breaking into quick lil' strides before I SNAP a FIERCE KICK right between your outstretched thighs!

"OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhh!" groans the Hammerstein Ballroom before they all burst into thunderous applause.

Now, that ain't exactly a move I typically do. But I am most certainly a Silk afterall - and Silks do break hearts and shatter dreams..
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 06:31:19 AM by BustyTiffany35 »

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2018, 05:23:44 PM »
The dream shatterin' cxnt kick lands flush, leaving ya moaning and gasping for air. The brightest smile lights up my face as I step back from demolishing your pussy, looking over your destruction as ya hang there limply in the ropes. I take a look around, the fans of the ballroom all cheering and hollerin' loudly, excitedly, just beyond those cage walls. I glance up at the space above ya, at the corner of the steel cage that towers behind ya. My smile deepens, knowing that it's time to finish ya off. I step forward.

[The hard camera watches Tiffany approach the ragged Eva still hooked up and hanging in the corner. The topless platinum blonde bombshell takes her time unhooking Eva's arms from over the top rope, allowing her rival to lean forward, but before she rival can ooze down and spill all over the canvas, Tiff crouches low and turns to her side. This way, Eva slumps onto and across Tiffany's shoulders. Tiff grasps Eva's right arm, and hooks her right leg tightly. She straightens up, then turns around so her back is to the corner, then takes a step on the bottom rope. The fans, if they haven't already, are all standing now.]

Going up..

[Balancing Eva over her shoulders in a Fireman's Carry, Tiffany slowly ascends the ropes. She gets to the second rope with a bit of effort, and would usually stop there. But she keeps going, climbing up to the very top rope. She takes a moment to steady herself with her arch-nemesis cradled over her shoulders, her arm now moving from clutching the woman's right arm to wrapping over the back of Eva's neck. The other arm is gripping Eva's dangling, lifeless right leg. Tiffany is poised and ready to deliver a move many fans are very familiar with, setting up for a top rope variant of her finishing maneuver. The Hammerstein crowds now are deafening.]

Oh, and "WHAT A MANEUVER!" it is...
Here is that 'something special' I was talkin' about earlier. Here is Option #3. The Royal Flush. The Big Finish.

The camera watches Tiffany LAUNCH herself off the top rope, with Eva still on her shoulders! Soaring through the air, in one smooth, almost blurring motion, Tiffany begins to execute her super finisher! She releases Eva's right leg and pushes the woman's inner thigh forward, causing Eva's body to swing around her front! Eva's body leaves Tiff's shoulders, turns in mid-flight, legs sweep up beside the platinum blonde's diving body, her back now facing the ring! Gravity now does its part, PULLING the two women down to the canvas just as Tiffany gets Eva into position! The momentum of the swing adds more force to her finisher, and with her arm still draped across Eva's chest, the Platinum Queen PLANTS the Cuban Goddess DEAD into the center of the ring! FLATLINER! FLATLINER! Tiffany actually managed to hit a top-rope, SUPER FLATLINER!

Even I bounce off the mat after hitting Eva with the top rope Flatliner. I get a lil' bit of hang time on that bounce as well, and land at least two or three feet away from my flattened, destroyed Goddess. I land in a heap, knees mostly burning, chest heaving. Like I've said earlier, landings aren't my strong suit. But, that pop. That fuckin' pop. The BOOM from the crowd, the absolute explosion of noise and sound from the audience, that shakes the very foundations of the Hammerstein Ballroom the second my Super Flatliner hits - it sends the right kind of chills down my spine. I'm elated by that reaction. But what comes next, pinning my longtime nemesis right in the middle of the ring, the middle of Manhattan, the middle of the whole fuckin' universe, is gawd damn euphoric.

After a few long moments I push myself up onto all fours, the madness hollering around the ballroom turning into chants of "PLAT-NUM-QUEEN! PLAT-NUM-QUEEN! PLAT-NUM-QUEEN!". It brings a smile to this old gal's face and I look over at you - what's left of ya. You're a ravaged heap, laying motionless, moaning softly, spasming here and there. Tits still look delicious, though. I crawl over to ya, and lazily I toss my left leg over your body, and just rest my body over your waist, my big ample bosom mushrooming your tits at first, then dragging across your breasts as I lay down heavily across ya. Soon, my 38Ds cover your face, smothering ya firmly. I grab your wrists, and pin your motionless arms down to the canvas, trapping your hands tight above your head. And I just sink down into ya, curling my body so my gold and black lycra booty shorts really grip my ass - and making sure my shapely, curvy bottom points directly at Punky.

I take a moment to plant a long kiss to your forehead, and a memory plays out in my mind. A memory of a time when ya owned me in the Tramp Mansion. You had just finished tying me to a chair, using a bundle of rope to secure me and render me helpless. You were sitting on my lap, rubbing your sexy, mostly nude body against my mostly clothed body as ya went about tying me up, like all our previous encounters. And I was just reeling from the arousal, from the excitement, from the humiliation. Ya owned me, yet again, and that time you didn't even need Carmen's help - ya captured me all on your lonesome. And after you were done tying me up, ya gagged me tight, taunted me some more, and kissed me on my forehead. Ya slipped off my lap and left me alone in that room, your laughter echoing after ya, leaving me helplessly bound and gagged and humiliated. Up until that moment I believed I would never escape this fate - I was going to be your bitch forever, you'd always own me and keep me tied up, keep me as all yours. Later that night, the Tramps all joined in on punishing and humiliating me before they gang banged me. But, I'll always remember that kiss ya planted on my forehead..

Times have changed, haven't they, Goddess?

I finish planting my kiss on your forehead, before I glance up at the ref and give him a look, and he slides to the mat and slaps the canvas once..

ONE!

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2018, 01:10:11 AM »
I could probably stay here on top of ya all night.

THREE!

DING! DING! DING!

The Hammerstein erupts. The roar of the crowd just blares in my ears, thundering loudly around the ballroom. I remain on top of ya, sprawled across your prone body for a few lingering moments. I zone in on ya, everything else becoming far away, distant. I can feel the heat just radiating off your skin, the smoothness of your abused tits rising gently into my waist, can hear the soft, dull moans that float upward from your parted lips. I can smell your defeat as I savour my victory. Then, I peel off of ya, getting onto my knees, eyes hooded by heavy lids, a ghost of a smile touching my mouth, crawling slowly over your tormented, nude body. I slowly lick my lips and get to my feet, a boot planted on either side of your waist, towering over my defeated, conquered rival. My hand is raised by the ref, his grubby paw on my wrist, lifting it up to declare me the winner. The fuckin' winner. I don't move from my spot, I don't dare step away from my place over ya. I just continue posing over your ruined carcass, a sheepish, satisfied grin on my lips, my hand raised up in victory.

"HERE IS YOUR WINNER! THE PLATINUM QUEEN! TIFFANYYY!!!"

[Tiffany's hand is raised high in victory and she relishes in the moment, when suddenly, she grabs the ref, draws him in close while crouching low, draping him up almost too effortlessly onto her shoulders! The fans' stop their cheering for a brief moment, going from wild cheers to bewildered gasps - only to cheer LOUDER as Tiffany steps away from the down Cuban Goddess with the zebra balanced over her shoulders! And then, Tiffany PLANTS the ref with the FLATLINER!]

Don't need this zebra getting in my way for what's comin' next. Having driven the ref down hard into the canvas, I slide up to my feet and saunter over to Eva's deadweight, reaching down to grab a handful of her matted, tangled and sweaty hair. I hoist her up to her feet, she sways and leans against me heavily. She's still very much KO'd from the Super Flatliner, making it all the more easier for what I've got planned for her. I duck my head down low to push it underneath her left arm, grabbing hold of her left leg, hooking it firmly in my grasp, pushing my shoulder into her lower back. A deep breath later I straighten up and LIFT Eva onto my shoulders! I have the Latin beauty laying precariously on her back over my shoulders, pulling my left hand down over her face, while my right hand - is clawing harshly between her legs!

It may seem like I was going for a simple Torture Rack, but no no. This is, afterall, a grudge match and I'm fixin' on burying this grudge in the most fitting way - by burying my own fucking hand deep within this bitch's cxnt. By using her own fucking finishing move on her. The "Cuba Libra" as you'd like to call it, sugah. My fingers just claw and scrape and squeeze at your crotch, and despite your peril my hand feels like its getting just pretty moist from your juices. Figures. You've been getting so wet with every slam I hit on ya throughout this match. You're practically gushing now. I take a bit of a lap around the ring, with the slightest of effort I carry ya around the ring and display ya like a treasured catch, like my desired trophy. That's all that I've reduced ya to, Eva. A trophy. I continue pulling down on your face and crotch, bending that back over my shoulders, causing your tits to thrust upward and your crotch to dampen. Then, I stop,
and drop.

I drop to my side, releasing your crotch in mid-fall, letting the momentum of the fall carry your body off of my shoulders - so your head just SMASHES into the canvas! Your body folds up and then collapses into a crumbled heap beside me. Another round of deafening cheers makes it way around the ballroom, and just like when I pinned ya a moment ago, I take a few to soak these cheers up. I get to my feet after a bit of relishing, sauntering over to my corner where I had discarded my jacket into before the match started. I reach over the top rope and grab the slim, black leather hooded jacket, tossing it on, zipping up the front to conceal my breasts. The crowds, understandably, boo this. Voraciously, I should add, even if I've left ample cleavage. I roll my eyes and walk back to Eva.

[The cage door has been unshackled by a ring attendant, and it's kicked open by Tiffany, who climbs through it while roughly dragging the destroyed Tramp along with her. Tiffany sets foot on the floor mat surrounding the caged ring and untangles her hand from Eva's hair so that her rival's luscious yet beaten body can pour outta the cage, through the door and onto the mat. Tiffany grabs hold of Eva after she's spilled over the ground, and pulls her upright, her unconscious body hauled onto lifeless feet. The weary, unconscious Tramp is half-carried, half-dragged around the cage, until finally she's pressed up against the steel mesh wall, right in the middle. Tiffany keeps her right hand firmly on Eva's chest to keep her upright, and reaches into her left jacket pocket with her free hand to grab a pair of clinking shiny handcuffs. Another loud roar bursts from the fans as Tiffany snaps the cuff around Eva's right wrist, then shoves the battered woman's arm up against the cage wall until it fully extends outward, away from her body. Tiff locks the other metallic cuff to the wall, effectively cuffing Eva's right wrist to the cage. Once her arm's secured, Tiffany reaches again into her jacket, this time into her right pocket, and retrieves another pair of cuffs. She snaps one of the cuffs onto Eva's left wrist, pulls her arm up and away from her body and attaches the other cuff to the cage wall. Eva is now strung up, tied to the cage with handcuffs, her arms spread apart in a crucifix position. And the Platinum Queen smiles broadly.]

I just stare at ya for a long, long moment, taking in the sight of my arch-nemesis, beaten and bound. This moment I keep locked away in my heart, just relishing in the sight of ya finally humiliated, finally tied up, finally destroyed. Finally, owned by me. "Finally. Fuckin' FINALLY. I have ya. You're mine now, Eva. I own you.." I purr at ya softly, quietly, sinfully. Only you can hear my wicked whispery taunting voice, even if you're knocked the fuck out. I take your face in my hands, pulling your head back until it smacks against the cage wall. I gaze into your flustered, wearied face, and I tilt my head forward, my face pushing against yours, my lips crushing your lips in a domineering, lingering kiss. I rub up anxiously against your body as my tongue pushes its way past your parted lips, to explore the warm interior of your mouth, wrestling roughly with your hot, wet tongue. Then, finally, I pull out, peeling away from your face with a gasp, with a great big smile and a satisfied look on my face. I release your face, letting your head loll forward, letting ya hang there, tied up and cuffed to the cage, nude, and absolutely helpless.

One down..

My killer theme ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAb5SasJ2Y4 ) strikes up over the PA again as vast waves of applause rain down over the ringside area. I turn away from Eva, my vanquished rival, my captured Goddess, and my eyes find Megan standing behind the rail from her ringside seat with that big drunken grin on her beautiful face. My heart flutters a bit as I look her over. I thought she'd flown back home already, after the Red/Jenny Dare match a few weeks ago. I never expected her to show up here. A slow smile forms on my face as I look at her, wordlessly stepping up to the rail to gaze at her pretty face. She reeks of alcohol. I don't care. I steal a steamy hot kiss, but a few tantalizing moments later my hand reaches into her hand, to grab at the half empty cup of beer. I pull away from her mouth and breezily whisper, "your seventh?" Before this enticing, purple haired imp could answer, I give her a sly grin, take a step back and finish the rest of her drink. That probably could spell disastrous ramifications for me at a later time (ya never steal beer from Punky!) but I'm feelin' too good right now to think 'bout that. I toss the empty cup over my shoulder and wink at her, before I throw the hood of my jacket over my head and turn away, marching up the ramp..

Sorry, gorgeous. I needed one for the road, and the road ahead's a long one...
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 01:10:41 AM by BustyTiffany35 »

Offline MeganMuscleBarbie

• I am not your regular Barbie....
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2018, 10:43:01 AM »
Who doesn't love a steel cage battle!  Thank you both for posting this!
~MeganMuscleBarbie~