News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Anyone know of any session gals in Vilnius?

• 2 Replies

Offline GusLondon

Anyone know of any session gals in Vilnius?
« on: April 16, 2019, 05:59:04 PM »
There for a long weekend in May. Can't find any listed on the usual lists

Offline ParadigmSift

• God Member
Re: Did you find it more or less helpful that you omitted the country?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2019, 05:01:49 PM »
There for a long weekend in May. Can't find any listed on the usual lists

Vilnius is the capital of Lithuania. FYI: Since this board is in the USA, most of the readers won't know this or be able to point to it on a world map. 'Knowing is half the battle.'  ;)
You don't have to see the entire staircase to miss the first 3 steps and fall headfirst into that final tumble.
When you've run out of time for 12 steps come visit us at "Step 13" (At a neighborhood near you).  HH drink specials for 1st & 5 yr pins.

Offline GusLondon

Re: Anyone know of any session gals in Vilnius?
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2019, 01:41:27 PM »
Thanks! I know that but there are quite a few Europeans here that I've met, including Brits, Czech, German, Polish, Russian, Italian, Spanish and I think Roumanian. Just never from Lithuania, and so for the sake of a one line enquiry, it wouldn't do any harm to ask the question!

Surprised there isn't a Vilnius in the States. Once contacted some guy in Surrey (a county just South of London) only to find out he was based in North Dakota. Glad we didnt arrange a meet at the railway station. 

On the fem wrestler list and session girls website, there are NO Lithuanian entries, so it looks unlikely. I'm gonna have to have a cyber match by the looks of it.

The world of the net has so transformed searching for such people: when I started out in my twenties, I had to place an advert in Time Out, a UK events magazine, then wait weeks for it to appear and then some for replies. I wish it had been invented earlier... 

Regards, Gus