News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

After School one afternoon

• 7 Replies

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
After School one afternoon
« on: August 27, 2008, 09:10:07 AM »
Another one of my early stories. This is the first in the cycle of Jenn's stories

I had never been popular at school; I wasn't pretty or athletic, though I could swim well. I wasn’t bright enough to be in the top classes, my parents were poor so I couldn’t bribe my way nor could I go on the extra things the school organised either. Being poor fat and not all that bright meant that school was pretty miserable. For the first few years in high school I just suffered it but then one day I got involved in a fight with some girl from the cheerleader squad. The stupid girl started teasing me, calling me names and stuff, I got mad and slapped her hard and the fight was on.  She was a wimp and after I had punched her a couple of times collapsed to the floor of the gym crying.

The next day I was having lunch with Joan Hammond, one of my few friends, when another of the cheer leaders tried to levy 'retribution' on me. She failed; although she put up a bit more resistance, after I head butted her and followed that with a punch to her belly she too went away crying. The next day I was summonsed to the principal’s office and told off for fighting but after the principal heard from Joan as the only independent eyewitness it was the cheerleader bitch who was in trouble not me.

Within a week no one was teasing or nagging at me and I began to think there was more I could do. I ran into that cheerleader who I had first fought and after I punched her a few times she agreed to help me with my homework. It went from there and got better and better. I learnt some basic self defence skills and picked fights with quite a few people even some bigger and stronger then myself. Then I was careful to pick my time such as the time I took on the captain of the basketball team- when she was worn out after a long and gruelling training session.By my last year in High School I had people buying me my lunch so I saved my own money, I had others helping me with school work, and still others ran messages for me- smuggling cigarettes and stuff into school and selling them and giving me the profits.

Looking back I am really ashamed of what I was doing, the only difference between me and the Mob was the scale but at the time I thought it was great. Almost all of what I did depended on sheer fear, I had to have people scared shitless of me. So every so often I had to either find a new victim or pick on someone who had at least in my view stepped out of line.

A new family moved into my street, they were Italians by descent and if things had been the way they should have been and were once I could have called them wops and tykes and left it at that and they wouldn’t have come near me. I could have got my underlings to make sure the Italians knew who was boss and that they had to do what I told them. But not in these days of affirmative action, of special rights for minorities. Stuff that there are no special rights for the poor Americans, not since LBJ's programs like Headstart and the rest of the Great Society got canned, these days you got to be black or Hispanic or some other hyphen American. It got worse, there was a large Italian-American community in our town, they had their festivals and such, which were harmless but there were even Italian- American teachers at our school- see what I mean about affirmative action. Made me sick then makes me sick now.

After school one day while waiting for the bus I saw one of the Italian kids just by herself. she was like me in final year. We were both 18. She had had this huge party  a few weeks ago to which almost all the year- but not me or Joan - were invited. "Hey you what are you doing here? bout time you learnt the rules here at this school and rule #1 is you do what I tell you to so if I tell you to go and buy me some food you go and you do it;: if I tell you to go and check on some teacher to make sure she wont interfere with what I want you do it. You understand kid?"

The girl turned back to look at me. She looked surprised and scared; just how I liked them to look. "I’m  ... I'm sorry  ... I'm waitin the bus ... and ..." she stuttered so bad I could see she was really worried. She didn’t normally stutter- not like me, and I just knew she was too surprised to be mocking me as other kids had done. But as she was a couple of inches taller then me, I guess she was 5 ft 7 and about 125 lbs, she neednt’t have been scared unless she knew my reputation. On the other hand I had marked this girl down, I knew she wasn’t very athletic, and I was sure that so long as I got in first and got her scared, I could smash her. That day she wore typical school girl stuff white blouse plaid skirt and she even had pigtails. As if she was pretending to be younger than she was- well we all do that as we get older I guess.

"So you do what I tell you to do you understand" I walked over to the girl to stand very close, almost eyeballing her.

She could see things were getting more serious now .She took a deep breath or two. She looked in my eyes and stuttered again "please ... I'm waitin the bus ... I don't wanna troubles ... so please... get away from me.   Otherwise" her voice tailed off.

I didn’t believe it, the bitch tried to threaten me, "Otherwise what girl" I said very softly.

She looked very scared right then and  stepped  back too "Otherwise, " she paused "ehmmm" she paused again obviously trying to think of an effective threat " I'll say it to my mom,  then,  my mom will call yours … and ... you will be grounded this weekend" The bitch poked her tongue out at me, how dare she be rude to me.

"Stupid bitch" I hissed, pulling her left pigtail hard thus jerking her head back "you will learn to do what I tell you wont you girlie"

She screamed . She seemed very surprised by what I had done and screamed again then grabbed my wrist with both hands. She looked really angry now her face was flushed her breasts heaved. The bitch suddenly stomped on my left shoe.

No one had dared touch me in months, I was so mad now but it was a cold anger for I couldn’t lose my temper and lash out wildly. "You bitch shit that hurts damn you." I slapped her face very hard twice with one hand and with the other jerked her pigtail again.

She seized the hand I had slapped her with. 'Let go bitch let go of me" I roared pulling  her pigtail till her head snapped back. I told myself ‘Hey Jenn this is serious  you got to win or  lose face with all these girls watching. Winning is everything to you for if  you lose once, you lose control over the kids.”

The bitch looked wild as if she wanted to fight; as if she didn't care about anything around her. She took my wrist in both her hands, jammed  it in her mouth and  bit it deeply. I screamed in pain and tried to pull my wrist back but she had it well caught so I let go of her hair and punched the bitch's belly hard. And again. I heard the air whoosh from her lungs. She let go of my wrist. I pulled it  away. I watched it dripping with my own blood.

She cried out and gasped for air, her hair no longer tidy in those pretty pigtails but I could still pull on it if i needed to. She rushed into me and yanked my hair as well, screaming at me, pressing her body against mine. I yanked her hair again so hard her head jerked backwards then sideways before stepping back and punching her very hard  in the belly again.

She howled in pain but supported herself on my shoulders "I'll get you down, I wanna more kick your stupid ass"

I giggled to myself “Hey, Jenn the bitch's English is slipping, maybe because she's stressed, I hope so, oh I hope she will be more stressed soon.

She slapped my face hard several times yelling out "Bitch, I hate you."

I jerked her hair even harder and for a moment with both hands one hand jerking one fistful, pulling hair and head down on one side then I used my other hand to  jerk a clump on the other side of her head.

I stated pulling both hands together making her head snap back hard  and I head butted her chin all the time screaming at the wog bitch and yelling with pain as she slapped my face. I heard my friends cheering and clapping as I worked the bitch. The little slut was crying now. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she cried out in pain and then -damn her - she tangled her leg with mine and, wrapping her  arms around my  waist pushed hard "

“You’re going down fucking bitch" I stumbled back then fell to the ground with her on top. My friends fell silent, though I heard one or two gasp.

We rolled on the ground, I pulled her hair hard jerking her head back as I manouvered to get up and straddle her, as I knelt next to her she ripped my blouse open and kicked hard I shouted at her "you bitch youre going down for that. i can't   afford a new blouse you will pay for it with your allowance."   I straddled her and bounced a couple of times on her belly trying to squeeze the air out of her lungs and tried to pin one of her hands down on the ground  but she punched my belly, and arched her back then rolled  pushing me back. I gasped as the  bitch pounded  my soft plump belly and then gasping in pain annoyance and fury i slid back and get off her:"too soon in the fight for that  Jenn you got to wear her down more yet" I shuffled on my knees to the side and stepped  up kicking her in the mouth as she too got up. I looked at her, her blouse and skirt were torn, she was gasping for air, her mouth opening and closing like a fish's, she supported herself on a nearby tree. Let her make the next move, Jenn, wear her out and get her down again.

She darted out, racing toward me her arms outstretched to grapple me. Yes thats the way wog bitch, tire yourself out. I sidestepped her but she turned course and grabbed hold of the arm she had already bitten. Using both hands she tried to whirl me round but I kicked out and though the blow didnt connect that well she dropped back and came on again a little more cautiously grabbing me round the waist and trying to thorw me to the ground as she had done before. This time though I was ready, stepping back before her push and so almost dragging her forward. She let go and tried slapping my face. That hurt me  but wasnt going to win her the fight. I hit her back, one blow in her belly. She gasped and staggered back to the tree. She looked as if she was going to be sick. Watch it Jen the girl might be on her last legs, she might just collapse no need to be that cruel and if she is sick  what will they say about how well you trashed her. But as I waited I saw her recover a bit.

I waited a while: if you wait longer Jenn she will recover completely, so I took the initiative again, snaking forward and punching her as she stood against the tree. I hit her repeatedly, on her mouth, her nose, her cheeks and for a while it seemed she had no answer; that she was stuck between my fists and the tree. Then seemingly summonsing her second wind she attacked, raising her knee to my belly and following it with punches and a headbutt to my face. I faltered, hurt badly,  stepped back and again she lunged at me tearing the remnants of my blouse and raking her nails across my shoulders and neck drawing droplets of blood. I yelled in pain and staggered back, my fists up defensivly.

She hissed and glared nastily at me then started circling me, getting closer her hands outstretched as if to grapple me. I looked at her, glanced  at  the group of onlookers mainly girls but also a few guys around us and back at the Italian slut. She came closer still and I seized my moment  to lunge forward and  grab at the outstretched arm  pulling  the wog girl toward me then I kicked her in the belly hard.

She grunted in pain, her face contorted, she seemed surprised by my move and gasped for air before slowly folding to her knees  Got the slut Jenn now go for her. I charged  in at the girl on her knees , slapping at her face with my sore  hand, the wrist still bleeding from her bite  while dragging her by her hair to  to her feet with the other hand. Once she was upright I punched at her belly with my weak hand, hope I get enough power with it Jenn girl, I saw her blanch and crowed "youre meat bitch, dead meat"

She coughed and spat blood, she punched wildly as if she couldnt see well, she grunted again and I could tell how she suffered from the pain in her belly and face but it was nothing to the humiliation i had in mind for her. She stiffened as if saying to her self  "II won't go down to this stupid Anglo bully" and grabbed at my tits  through my ruined ripped  blouse, squeezing them digging her fingers into them while screaming and weeping.

The bitch's clawing at my tits broke  my bra, it snapped  and slid down my breasts now an open target for her savage nailes which mauled the flesh. Jenn you my girl are in  in a mess, those breasts sting to hell but dont be sidetracked. I grimaced with pain and then, still holding her upright, punched the bitch several times in the belly trying to wind her and make her
collapse.

She screamed loudly, sidestepped to avoid my blows, but I changed direction till she  stopped mauling my breasts. The wog looked enraged and grabbe me  by the hair with her left hand, pulling me closer to her and  pounding my face several times while shrieking and swearing.

I let go of her hair and tried to defend myself against her blows to my face but more importantly  dodged them. I started slapping at her and punching her with both hands even if weakly with one before launchingy a hard kick to her belly. She staggered as if about to fall but rallied, yelling  and cussing, grabbed my hair with both her hands and,  turning  back, pushedin me against the nearest tree and pounded my tits yelling ."TAKE IT ... THIS ... AND THISS"

Jenn you cannot lose,  you simply cant afford to cuz if you do you will lose all  power, stuff it youre  stuck here, cant manouvere but  you can kick her and punch her, fuck i'm hurting bad; this bitch can fight but she is mad and i must use that to my advantage. I  stuffed my knee hard into her groin and as she staggers just a bit i followed it with 2 punches to her belly 'sufffer slut'

She lost balance then grabbed my wounded wrist twisting it behind me making me wince and cry out, my eyes watered. But I could see she was hurt too and that she was near the end of her strength, "once more unto the breach dear friends once more" I quoted then as the twisting got worse yelled "fucking skank" and  turned to face her, kicking her in the crotch
again and one more time then using my free hand to punch her hard in the belly again. She yelled closed on me and repeated her first trick of trapping my foot and pushing to overbalance me but this time I was ready and wrestled her to the ground at the same time.

She yelled out "I HATE U FUCKIN BITCHH .. I HATE  you' as we rolled around on the ground, slapping at each others face,, pulling each others hair  " I'm going to pound your  face whore"

Thats what you think slut" I replied roliong again till i got on top of the bitch, when i kneed her in the crotch and then straddled her, "now what i wanted to do a while ago" i smirked "suffer whore its me who will end this" I  bounced up and down on her belly hearing the air whoosh from her lungs as i tried to wind her and knock her out of the fight. I could see her labouring for breath, she tried to  try to arch her back and force me off but but it was useless. I saw her despair and I am sure she thought how could she escape from me but to no avail for I bounced even more as I heared air surge from the sluts lungs  and slap her face hard,  so hard it jerked as i slapped one cheek over to the opposite side just as  i slapped the opposite cheek so making her head jerk back righ tto where my first hand was  ready to slap again. It was costing me dearly  for my bitten wrist was paining enormously: got to hold on jenn and smash this kid. I punched at her breasts for a change

Then I quaked as I heard  "WHAT'S HAPPENIN HERE?" and looked behind me to see the  sexy blonde gym teacher standing behind me. She grabbed my by my hair  pulling me off the defeated slut beneath me who gasped and panted. The teacher spoke again And what is this then?

oh fuck Jenn where are your spies why didnt they report  a teacher was coming oh shit. I thought quickly, looked round for support  only to see most of the crowd had scattered like cockroaches when a light is turned on, but Joan Hammond was still there. I gulped "um sorry Miss but this girl started by picking a fight with me, yes i know i am bad to have fought back byt she bit me for no reason -look see my hand" i show it to the gym teacher and continue ' i got so mad and she wouldnt stop fighing me its her fault ask around the girls here"

"Then ?" .. she asked again  as the italian slut  tried to get up from beneath me

Then I remembered the teacher's surname: Bellesconi, oh fuck she married a wog. I paled but called out " Joan tell Ms what happened"

Faithful supporter Joan spoke up "the new girl insulted jenn they traded insults then the new girl bit jenn look you can see her wrist its still driping blood and then they fought jenn was winning and maybe fought a bit hard but you cant blame her its the other one who started it" Thats something i owe you Joan, more then the payola i give you now.

I turned back to Ms Bellesconi 'see there it is just like i told you". She looked from the wog kid to me and back again.,

"Please  don't believe he, they had provoked me  she was her fault" the stupid wog bitch still couldnt speak English properly ... I've only tried to defend myself, you going to not believe her aunt Martha?"

She smiled  evilly at me as I blanched and began to panic managing to gasp "what i said is true" Joan smiled at me, I looked a couple of my cronies were drifting back, Encouraged I went on " What I said  is supported by independent statement of another girl who has no reason to lie, if you dont believe me because you are this girls aunt then send us all to the principal"I was getting cross with this teacher but I was sure i was on the right track and continued "he can investigate the matter in fact if you punish me joan and i will go to the principal and complain that you are unfair, i know my rights"

Ms Bellesconi  slapped me  hard across the mouth "Shut up hon I say what your rights are or anre not. Dont answer me like that. This time I didnt  see much  but I will be looking out for you and if ther is a  second time I'll teach you a lesson you wont forget"

I was glad the teacher had slapped me even though it stung for it put her badly in the wrong, "you cant hit me, its against the law, i will go to the principal tomorrow first thing , joan is my witness and hey there are two other girls who will do the same . now let me go and clean my self up " I stood up and walk toward the washrooms 'maybe one of the girls took  pics on her cell phone we will see "  I wasn't planning to do so, too much might come out but the wog teacher wouldnt know that.

She looked worried but said "We'll see hon .. we'll see" then turned to her niece let's go Clara". They walked away toward the teacher's carpark.

I went to the washrooms and my friends gathered around me saying things such as 'you beat the bitch", " its just that her aunt is a teacher" ,"you would have smashed the slut  to bits" , "you are the greatest". I smiled knowing my power and status is intact, even  better then at the start of the fight. But as I walked home that afternoon I kept thinking “if I ever see that kid Clara again or that teacher by themselves then they will be sorry
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 10:48:34 PM by peccavi »
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline Rik3D

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: After School one afternoon
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2011, 08:56:08 PM »
Wow. No one ever commented in 3 years. Crazy. Great series. Thanx for making the links to all of them.

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2011, 11:11:18 PM »
another bump in the education of Ms. Jenny Peccavi. Great story.
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2011, 10:05:21 AM »
A story badly in need of a rewrite to make the character more like the Jenn you all know and -I hope- love. I can see way too much of the girl from Ballarat  (great place- anyone who is going to Australia and likes scenery, history, culture, Australian wildlife trams( streetcars?) should visit it) that I was in real in this story.
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2011, 08:40:59 AM »
A very good story i enjoyed it thanks
Have fun and tussle.

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2017, 12:03:53 AM »
A story badly in need of a ...

... A sequel?
... A part II (due? If we're being all 'politically correct these days)

... Ms Bellesconi must (MUST! Or at least, SHOULD) have tried to "sort" Jenn out! So.... did she, or didn't she? (Inquiring minds want to know!)

C'mon, it's been three years (+/-) you must have been able to remember what happened by now! She didn't concuss you THAT badly, did she?

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2017, 06:36:29 PM »
Great story!  I hope to read more!

Offline jizellegurl

• I see my gender is not yet defined in the optio*s*
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2018, 05:08:21 PM »
Well done!! you have an amazing mind :)