News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

catfight between Paris chick and Brandi lungellow

• 19 Replies

Offline panthercatty

Re: catfight between Paris chick and Brandi lungellow
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2018, 10:08:28 AM »
go Paris!! beat her and pose over her devastated body

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2018, 10:20:49 AM »
*checking the results and seeing Paris has beaten me, i lay on my back for her to pose over me.*

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2018, 10:22:59 AM »
OMG.....how is Brandi not like DESTROYING this ugly skank!? Brandi is like a million times hotter and a better fighter too.... I wonder if Paris is offering cyber sex for votes???
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Careful Heidi!  You and the Silk stockings are starting to look and sound a bit Aryan! 

We black women are the NEW blonds!  Men no longer are as distracted by shiny pretty things!  Today's real men prefer Nubian ebony women, with our more voluptuous figures!

Paris has now beaten bitch Boy and Brandi.  How about you put yourself up for a fight!   ;D

Men will always like us blondes.  We know how to have fun. Everyone else is just jealous of us and want to be us

Offline Proud Nubian Paris

• One hot, sick, cool chick
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2018, 09:31:57 PM »
I smile as I hear Brandi whimper and whine as I wrench her body with an abdominal stretch, my right hand squeezing her right tit.  We're both hot and sweaty, but adrenaline is pumping through me, while her body trembles on the brink of collapse.  When finally I let her go, she collapses onto the floor, sobbing.  I push her onto her back with my foot, then I press the sole of my right foot over her face.  "This is where all blondie's belong" I tease her as I flex my biceps, enjoying her humiliation as I prove my superiority.

{alt}

Offline Bella Sexy Bitch

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2018, 10:09:24 PM »
I smile as I hear Brandi whimper and whine as I wrench her body with an abdominal stretch, my right hand squeezing her right tit.  We're both hot and sweaty, but adrenaline is pumping through me, while her body trembles on the brink of collapse.  When finally I let her go, she collapses onto the floor, sobbing.  I push her onto her back with my foot, then I press the sole of my right foot over her face.  "This is where all blondie's belong" I tease her as I flex my biceps, enjoying her humiliation as I prove my superiority.

{alt}

Not all blondes dear *smirks*
COME ON BITCHES GET YOUR ASS KICKED