News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Debbie vs Dawn: Fringe Fighting Friendship

• 76 Replies

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Debbie vs Dawn: Fringe Fighting Friendship
« Reply #75 on: September 04, 2018, 02:46:24 AM »
HIGH AS A KITE

In 31 years of fighting Dawn, and others, but especially Dawn, I thought I had tried every combination, every flavor, every scenario.

I was wrong.

When Kylie and I showed up for the Rita-Laurie rematch, I was high as a kite.  I had never really gotten high before, not like this; not in my Fitchburg State slut phase, not in my pot party phase.

This was something different.  Something new.  Ecclisiastes was wrong; there is something new under the sun.  Even at forty-nine, I've found something new.  Life is good.

Dawn and I have our nails in each others' scalps in seconds flat.  Rita and Laurie are doing even worse, tearing at each others' faces.  I'm not even able to process what Kylie is doing to Sydney; two fights are enough. 

Rita and Laurie try to hurt each other with their nails and their feet.

Dawn and I try to hurt each, with our nails and our words.

> How do you like divorce, you dried up bitch?

> You tell me, you tried it first, slut.

> I won him back, sweetie.  Marked her up with my teeth, ya know.

> Try that on me, and you won't be able to eat corn anymore, hun.

> I doubt it, Don-nie.

> I don't see you tryin' it ......  crickets.

> I don't see you tryin' it on me  .....  at least I've done it to another woman.

> Do it to me.

> Make me.

> How much hair of your needs to be on the floor?

> More than that.

> I'm gonna pass out soon.

> I know.  Please kiss me. 

Dawn has known me for 31 years and knows when it's time to stop talking.

She doesn't necessarily know about my hang-up of no one ever kissing me.  But she can tell something is up.  And that I don't want to ask twice.

Her mouth comes up to mine.

To be continued......

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Debbie vs Dawn: Fringe Fighting Friendship
« Reply #76 on: September 23, 2018, 10:42:41 PM »
FRUSTRATION

Within 30 seconds of Laurie and Rita beginning their rematch catfight after 31 years, and of Dawn's daughter and mine renewing their rivalry, and of Dawn and I kissing with our mouths more intimately than we ever had, and of my most intense drug high coursing through my brain;----in short, a grand slam of images and sensations blending my most desired fantasies-----I craved immediately sexual release via vaginal penetration, something which until now was never a requirement for full ecstatic release, either in my youth or my middle age.

Penetration.

The one need which I deduced immediately would be unavailable this afternoon.

I couldn't strip my pants off at this event, much as I wanted and needed to.  Out of respect, if you will, for Rita and Laurie.  It was totally on between them.  I kid you not-It.  Was.  On.

The two 49 year old women were in full-on streetfight mode, and they were going to fight until one or both of them was very, very injured.  Dawn and I knew we had arranged for this occassion, this showdown
 and it wouldn't do, in the aftermath, to be mutually pleasuring ourselves on each others' bodies.

Pre-emptive Catholic guilt, I guess you could call it.  The one part of your upbringing which you can never shed, which even Father Time can't erode.

And I wanted cock.  And there wasn't one in this room.

So Dawn and I kissed, my groin getting more and more frustrated.  Our daughters tore each others' hair.  Rita and Laurie drew rivulets of blood from each others' mouth.  Dawn's tongue explored my mouth.  Which was turning me on the most, I couldn't have proceelssed if you had paid me.

And somehow all I could think of was David.

Maybe all along it was David.

Maybe that's why David's ex-wife and I had torn into each other in the shower that day at their house.  Maybe that's why she and I had hated each other more than I ever hated Dawn, even when I intentionally provoked the divorce between Dawn and her husband.

I was higher than ever, and yet was thinking more clearly than ever.  David.  I had everything I wanted, everything I needed, when I was married to him.  And I had divorced him impulsively, for no good reason, not even for a bad reason; just for no reason at all.

Laurie slams Rita's head on the ground, Rits desperately trying to protect herself.  Was their high school boyfriend each of THEIR David's?  Or was he just Laurie's?  Is that why Laurie won their 1987 fight?  And why she's winning today?

Was Dawn's long-time husband HER David?  Was my meddling the cause of their divorce.

"I'm glad I made you divorce your husband," I hiss at Dawn.

"I wish you were still separated from yours," she hisses back.

"Try and separate us then, bitch," I challenge her.

It's my sexual frustration talking, I realize.

I hope she doesn't actually try to separate me from David.

I'm not sure I'd be able to restrain myself.

Hopefully the beating Laurie just laid on Rita today, and the one she laid on her in 1987, is warning enough.

I sure hope so.

THE END