News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Tilly McReese vs realfyonaryder

• 35 Replies

Offline cfbr

• God Member
Re: Tilly McReese vs realfyonaryder
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2018, 04:10:48 AM »
With $100 I can buy a "Big Package" (40 denars) at Fighting-dolls. That is $2.50/denar. Taking into account each movie is  sold by about 5 denars (standard quality), that means only  2.50 x 5  = $12.50/movie (i.e. 8 brand new movies by $100) Every movie is, in average, 20-25 mins long, the catfights are hard, nude or topless,  with real hair-pulling and  face and body slapping in  the most of them (no punches). The women are sexy, with  "standard" girl-next-door beauty (or better).FD releases about 10 movies a week (5 wrestling, 5 catfights). In the site, you can see 6-8 pictures, a 40 sec preview clip of every movie, with customer ratings and reviews as a plus.   Why am I going to over-pay  $100 for a single movie "blindly" (no pics, no preview clip, nothing of nothing?), Sorry, friends. It doesn't look as a good deal!

LOL. The topic can be closed after this post...

Offline DFD28

« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2018, 11:35:09 AM »
agreed lol. criticizing is one thing and scolding/discouraging these producers is another. Just sponsor if you want to, and dont if it you dont want to. No need to be sour and salty for both producers and fans. Quite simple actually

Offline jakesow

« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2018, 10:22:08 PM »
I just received the fight and it was very good!  The fight and production quality were both terrific.  I hope to see both ladies continue to do competitive catfights.

Hey I'm looking to buy this fight. May I ask a few questions about it? I just would like to know a little more detail before I drop $50 on it.
How competitive was it? Would you say it was 100% real fight? How much body/belly punching was in the fight? Were the punches full force?
Thanks

Offline jakesow

« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2018, 10:22:42 PM »
so sexy and rough.  Every Tilly promised.  Became more intense the longer they fought.  A great catfight

Hey I'm looking to buy this fight. May I ask a few questions about it? I just would like to know a little more detail before I drop $50 on it.
How competitive was it? Would you say it was 100% real fight? How much body/belly punching was in the fight? Were the punches full force?
Thanks

Offline Soony

« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2018, 02:33:30 AM »
Finally releasing on Clips4sale!

Anyone see this video?

How was the fight? Real Catfight? Hard enough?