News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Shelly

• 3 Replies

Offline Tomas

Shelly
« on: January 24, 2018, 10:14:00 PM »

This story led to a story I posted a few days back.  Short story about a neighbor from back in the day

There was a buzz of excitement in the air as two kids went running by.  Hurry, one yelled, you'll miss it.  I didn't know what I was running to, but I took off following the other two.  What's going on I yelled.  One kid looked back saying, it's Larry's mom, she's in a fight.

Larry's mom I thought to myself as I ran after the others.  I hadn't lived in the neighborhood long, but I knew who Larry's mom was.   I could appreciate an attractive woman, and my friend Larry's mom was very attractive.  But in a fight?  She just didn't seem like the type to get in a fight.  She was more like the one to be in a bikini at a car show.  She was only about 5' 2" if that, and maybe 110-115 pounds tops. She seemed aerobically fit, though not necessarily strong.   Very well built, but not built for fighting.  I had seen her in her bikini once, she had a nice round ass, and while not having big breasts, she certainly was around a "c" cup.  I know I was impressed with them when I saw her in her bikini.

We were almost to Larry's house, there seemed to be some commotion coming from the backyard.  I couldn't imagine who she was fighting, but I found myself hoping Larry's mom was wearing her bikini.  I was willing to bet that whoever she was fighting was beating her, and likely would have a good chance of ripping that bikini top off.

As I came around the corner and into the backyard I was surprised to see Larry's mom on top of the woman she was fighting with.  I also felt a flash of disappointment, she did have her bikini top on, but it was still in place over her breasts.  I couldn't get a clear look at her opponent as a couple of the neighborhood women were in front of me.  I did see Larry as he yelled for his mom to get her.  He looked at me with a wry grin, then he looked back yelling, c'mon mom, teach her a lesson.

Stepping around the women watching I felt a sinking feeling in my belly.  There, face first on the ground was my mother.  I heard a groan escape her as Larry's mom shoved her face into the ground with one hand while jerking mom's arm high behind her back in a hammerlock with the other.  Mom howled let me go or you'll be sorry.  I also saw one other thing, mom's blouse was in the grass a few feet away, and the back strap of her bra was up around her neck.

Mom was in no position to threaten, and her obviously empty words brought laughter form the small crowd watching.  Make her say she gives Larry yelled.  Still holding a handful of mom's hair as she jammed mom's face into the ground Larry's mom demanded mom admit who was the better woman.  She pulled mom's wrist to the back of her head as she sat on mom's back.  Mom was beginning to sob as she helplessly kicked her legs up and down while Larry's mom sat on her back keeping mom on the ground.

Larry's mom was taunting mom now, c'mon Alix she said, admit you're no match for me.  Tell everyone what a weakling you are.  I want to hear it Alix, you tell everyone you are no match for me.  I was mortified, the women and kids watching were all laughing at mom, and also giving me looks as they watched the scene play out.  There is no way this could've happened.  Mom is 4 inches taller, and at least 15 pounds heavier than Larry's mom.  How could she end up helpless on the ground like this.

I heard mom groan again between sobs, then she began begging Larry's mom to let her up.  I give Shelly, you win, please get off me.  Shelly replied with, and what else Alix?  Mom sobbed out, I'm sorry, I won't say that again.  Please Shelly, I am no match for you, don't hurt me anymore.  You admit you are a weakling then Alix??  I could feel my face burning, and could only imagine mom felt the same thing as she said, no more Shelly, I am to weak and no match for you.  You win, I give up Shelly.

Shelly stood up, giving mom a kick in the butt with her bare foot as she stood.  Everyone watched giggling and pointing as mom slowly got up.  Mom's bra had been pulled up and twisted to the side, and she had to endure the stares of everyone as she fixed her bra over her little breasts.  One of the guys by me teased about his little sister having more than my mother did.

Everyone began leaving as mom picked up her blouse and tried to put it back on.  Several buttons were missing, and mom ended up having to hold it closed with her hands.  I could only imagine how bad the butt kicking must've been.  Shelly was still glaring at mom as mom retrieved her blouse.  Shelly had not lost her bikini top, and in fact looked amazingly fresh.  I was kind of glad I missed most of the fight.  It was painfully obvious Shelly had whipped mom, and had made it look easy.

Offline Dario

• God Member
Re: Shelly
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2018, 11:31:47 AM »
FANTASTIC WORK, many thanks.

Offline mrsbiceps

Re: Shelly
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2018, 12:54:34 PM »
Brilliant. Please write more
strong arm tactics

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member