News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Woman against woman, locked together

• 10 Replies

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
Woman against woman, locked together
« on: August 15, 2018, 03:27:02 AM »
Pushing , pulling, slapping, grappling.  All exciting aspects when mature women fight or wrestle, but I never think women have really tested each other until they have fought body to body.  When ladies have each other in mutual tight holds it is not only a test of character and determination. 
The first picture show a recent fight in the UK. The two women meet breast to breast, tummy to tummy as the crowd cheers them on.
Pics 2&3  ladies who like to test themselves against others grapple for an advantage.
Finally tight mutual headlocks and bodies leaning against each other, trying to take their opponent down.
I find the intimacy and effort afforded in these situations is very arousing. I hope others agree.

Offline Bear

• God Member
Re: Woman against woman, locked together
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2018, 06:39:40 PM »
I couldn't agree more.  The real appeal, at least for me, is seeing two women locked up and struggling for an advantage, particularly when they are both on their feet. 

Old style pro wrestling came close, as do some of the matches on the Indie circuit, that can be viewed on Youtube, but neither really captures the true, intense competition of two women really going at it.  Take the WWE women's division (please take it) for example.  There's no wrestling.  It's simply acrobatics.  While I give the women credit for their hard work and effective split-second timing, it ain't wrestling.  I'd much rather watch two women equally matched going one-on-one on a mat. 

In regard to catfights: as I've said before I'm no fan of real fights.  However, when two women are evenly matched and not likely to harm each other, I find the intensity of their confrontation very attractive.  That's why I've always enjoyed most old movie catfights - lots of intensity, hairpulling, body contact, but nobody gets hurt. 

That's my two cents. 

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2018, 10:00:19 PM »
I like pic number 1.  Two everyday BBW's going at it  and being cheered on in a spontaneous CATFIGHT!

T
Cheers!

Offline Corbin2012

• God Member
  • Getting ready to watch a catfight
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2018, 08:04:53 PM »
perfectly put and depicted
I wish each and every day would start with a catfight in my flat

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2018, 09:10:42 PM »
Excuse the indulgence but seemed a shame not to show my last 3 examples. 1,Frontal clash,  2,more mature ladies going head to head,  3, the intensity of the struggle.

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2018, 05:38:54 AM »
Seeing two women locked together, body to body, breasts pressing and rubbing together, thighs intertwined and pulling each other's hair is the very definition of a catfight.  In the past 20 years or so, most of the movies that feature a catfight depict the women mostly fist fighting, or a combination of martial arts kicks and fists.  But prior to that, catfights in the movies were real catfights!  Even in the real fights today you see on various sites you can hear the crowd chastising the fighters to stop pulling hair, or the crowd won't let the girls fight on the ground.  It's more like watching two guys fight instead of seeing girls fight.

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2018, 01:28:31 AM »
Wasteland is spot on as always.  I was at school in the 1950s and 1960s. No filmed fights then and girl fights seemed a lot rarer.  To witness two girls just holding each others hair and negotiating  who should let go first was a cause for arousal.  Girls had to wear skirts in those days and if a girl fight went to ground it was mind blowing for obvious reasons. It wasn't uncommon for girls to pull their opponents skirt up.  I can never understand why people watching today feel the need to direct proceedings. They are lucky to be there, just enjoy it.
When mature women go to it apart from the aim of winning, it always seems there are lots of sub plots, best breasts, strongest legs etc.  So much to appreciate .
Finally, I have uploaded three pictures which show empty. Does this mean it is only allowed to have 4 picture per thread and can't add more in related answers?

Offline sidekick

• God Member
  • I love catfights.
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2018, 04:26:44 AM »
Presenterfan you are 100 percent correct. Thanks.
sidekick

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2018, 03:40:13 PM »
Wasteland is spot on as always.  I was at school in the 1950s and 1960s. No filmed fights then and girl fights seemed a lot rarer.  To witness two girls just holding each others hair and negotiating  who should let go first was a cause for arousal.  Girls had to wear skirts in those days and if a girl fight went to ground it was mind blowing for obvious reasons. It wasn't uncommon for girls to pull their opponents skirt up.  I can never understand why people watching today feel the need to direct proceedings. They are lucky to be there, just enjoy it.
When mature women go to it apart from the aim of winning, it always seems there are lots of sub plots, best breasts, strongest legs etc.  So much to appreciate .
Finally, I have uploaded three pictures which show empty. Does this mean it is only allowed to have 4 picture per thread and can't add more in related answers?

presenterfan, all I can say is, well said.

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2018, 11:32:54 PM »
Presenterfan, thank you for confirming what I have read and heard in recent years.  I too was in school in the 50's and 60's, and girl fights were pretty rare.  Girls weren't supposed to fight.  But when they did, they fought like girls....pulling hair, fighting on the ground, etc.  We could probably start a new thread over why things have changed.  And I also don't understand why people today don't enjoy seeing catball catfights.  I can't help but laugh out loud when I see a vid of two girls fighting, and if they pull hair, someone in the crowd inevitably yells, "stop pulling hair....that's pussy sh#t!"  Duh!!!  News flash....they're girls!!!  Let them fight like girls.

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2018, 06:50:29 PM »
I think that what we're writing about is the difference between a "catfight" and what I call a slugfest.  Two women locked together, pulling hair, etc. is the essence of a catfight and what we older guys grew up with and found arousing.  These were the fights that were depicted in movies and what we saw on a very, very rare occasion in high school or junior high.  I believe that the genre changed with the movie "Two Days In the Valley."    Here you have two beautiful women, Teri Hatcher and Charlize Theron, engaging in a very violent fistfight.  From then on, it seems that most movie fights were like this or involved karate kicks and chops, none of which IMO constitutes a true catfight.    What changed the genre?  I suspect that the upsurge in feminism in the 1970's had a lot to do with it.  It just took awhile for it to permeate into movies and now, into athletic competition, i.e. MMA.  If that's what the market now demands, so be it.  It's just not my cup of tea.