News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The WOW Project Starring Tina Lee

• 6 Replies

Offline Matriarch_Tina

• God Member
  • Respect Your Matriarch
The WOW Project Starring Tina Lee
« on: February 23, 2018, 11:16:35 PM »
The WOW Project

A young announcer with short spiked hair flashes a friendly smile into the camera.

Welcome to the WOW Project produced by Women?s Outstanding Wrestling? Or as we call
it? The WOW. I?m WOW announcer Jim Daniels. The WOW Project is a new medium to look at
women?s wrestling through the eyes of the international superstar the Incredible?.

(a softer voice in the back ground?) Spectacular!...

I?m sorry? The SPECTACULAR Tina Lee! The WOW Project will follow the ups and downs of
the 40 year old star?s career in the ring and behind the scenes. The WOW Project is part reality show and part wrestling show. The WOW Project will let you see Ms. Lee in matches against our strong up and coming talent and established stars. You?ll see Ms. Lee reacts to each win or loss. You?ll see her form
alliances and compete with rivals. In all, The WOW Project will allow let you live the intense physical
and mental competition within our league through the fate of one its biggest stars.

And with that allow me to present the star of The WOW Project? The one? The only?. TINAAHHH
LEEEEEEEEE

Offline Matriarch_Tina

• God Member
  • Respect Your Matriarch
Re: The WOW Project Starring Tina Lee
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2018, 11:19:01 PM »
The gorgeous slender veteran Asian wrestler enters the screen with brilliant smile and her luxurious
black hair loose and down to her shoulders

That?s the SPECTACULAR Tina Lee to you Jimbo!

What up FCF!? How are all my Lee-gionaires out there! That?s right. FINALLY? The SPECTACULAR ONE
is back on FCF ready to raise hell and show you all what real wrestling is about. If you?re lucky you
would have last seen me rising up the ranks in FTW. I was about to take over that whole place before
the rug was pulled out from under me. But that?s ok?

Because now I?m here with The WOW to once
again become the leader in professional wrestling round these parts using my brain child, The WOW
Project as the rocket to shoot me to the stars!
And if you haven?t heard of me? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?... HAHA? I?m just kidding. But if you don?t
know? I am the Leader of the Old School! I AM MIZZ Fantabulous! And I AM MADAME BADASS?

Simply put, the SPECTACULAR Tina Lee is simply the most electric, athletic, exciting, breathtaking,
amazing, charismatic wrestler you?ve ever seen. I am 5?5 115 pounds of wrestling perfection!

So now you know who I am? But what is this WOW Project you may ask. Well, let me break that down
so even a Trumpista can understand. It?s really simple. I?m going to go into that ring and take on some
unlucky chick or dude. One of us is going pay the Iron Price and one of us is going to prevail. Then you?ll
see my reaction to that match and how that match propels me through the ranks. Ultimately if this
whole thing works out, you?ll be along for the long glorious FANTABULOUS ride to watch me become the
WOW Ladies Champion! Buckle up Lee-goinaires!

Offline Matriarch_Tina

• God Member
  • Respect Your Matriarch
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2018, 11:22:30 PM »
Jim Daniels? voice can be heard but onscreen we see retired respected veteran Maria Sanchez with
and her classic distinguished grey streaks in her black hair

And now the commissioner of the WOW? It?s wrestling legend Maria Sanchez!

Well you?ve heard from Ms. Lee. I?m happy that The WOW is able to partner with Miss Lee
for this unique look at wrestling. We are hoping that it will give our fans another original way to view
our wrestling product. But we can?t do this without you. As Ms. Lee has mentioned she will be fighting
matches versus different opponents. And this is where all of our friends at FCF come in. Because in
each episode we?ll need opponents and other collaborators to compete with Ms. Lee in this special
endeavor. This can be by exclusive invitation but we?re also interested in hearing from people who know
that the best pro wrestling is about strong, creative, attention-grabbing characters with their personality
turned up to 11.

Ms. Lee has made it clear that her intentions are to win the open weight WOW title and become
champion of our entire league. While my advice for someone at her age and size was to stick to the
lightweight title she is adamant at competing with everyone to be the absolute best. And so for her first
opponent she is going to have to prove that she can handle herself against bigger stronger competition.

The FCF casting call is a call to anyone on FCF who fits the description to reach out and collaborate
with Ms. Lee at Tinawins123 and put together a match, skit, etc. based on the criteria in the call.

FCF CASTING CALL

I am looking for an opponent who has a significant weight advantage on Ms. Lee. I?m
thinking someone in the range of 145 ? 180 pounds, curvy and voluptuous heel who will really stand out
in contrast and throw their weight around on the thin athletic Ms. Lee. You will compete with Ms. Lee in
a standard pro wrestling match on the FCF message board for all to see. Ms. Lee is mostly available
during the US daytime so anyone available then would be preferable.

Offline Matriarch_Tina

• God Member
  • Respect Your Matriarch
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2018, 11:28:13 PM »
What The WOW is About

The WOW is an independent wrestling league focused on adult viewers taking place mostly in smaller
arenas throughout the country. The WOW will contain both competitive and worked professional
wrestling matches and confrontations. Action in the WOW is mostly focused between the ropes but we
realize that backstage drama and storylines can shape and invigorate matches and so that will have a
role in our programs as well.

Most matches will take place with standard rules where wins are available via 3-count pin, submission,
knockout or a 10 count outside of the ring. All matches will have referees who are within their right to
award a disqualification after 2 formal warnings for rule infractions. However instant disqualifications
are awarded (if the referee catches them) for low blows or using weapons in or out of the ring.

The WOW is geared for adults but there are limits to what we expect in our normal matches. We
understand that our competitors may become passionate during our matches and we allow for the
elements of eroticism and humiliation to become part of the action. Topless action is allowed and wrestlers are encouraged to be sexy and use that to their advantage if they can. However, bottoms must remain on except for the rare occasion a stipulation allows their removal. We encourage sexy wrestling but we are not looking for a sexfight here.

Offline MeganMuscleBarbie

• I am not your regular Barbie....
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2018, 05:20:20 PM »
I would so love to join this!
~MeganMuscleBarbie~

Offline The Wrong Kayla

• Gone....and now back
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2018, 05:47:49 PM »
Sounds interesting Tina ;)

Offline Matriarch_Tina

• God Member
  • Respect Your Matriarch
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2018, 12:32:39 AM »
We are pleased to announce that for the inaugural edition of The WOW Project the Spectacular Tina Lee will be taking on Amber Jenkins in what we expect to be a hard hitting contest.  Best of luck to both women.

And for those you interested expect that Ms Lee will take on all comers... So stayin ring shape and be ready for the call.

Be on the look out for Episode 1 on a message board near you!