News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Jenny vs Angie: Un-neighborly nanny

• 19 Replies

Offline Thommy1982

• God Member
Re: Jenny vs Angie: Un-neighborly nanny
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2022, 08:09:55 AM »
Wow this Story is really amazing. I hope that you will finish it one day.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2022, 01:07:27 AM »
I follow Kallie into her Master bedroom, and she closes the door behind me.  And locks it.  Not turning back now.

Kallie stands face to face me.  I'm exhausted from fighting Angie to another draw, and realize I'm helpless if Kallie wants to hurt me.  But the sense of surrender feels érotisme.

> My husband will be home from golf in about 2 hours.  I need to make out with you.

Kallie cups my cheeks with her hands and plants an intense tongue kiss on my mouth.  I find myself instinctively responding with my own tongue, and the two of us are sucking on each others' mouths like Great Lakes lamprey eels.  The kissing is so intense and passionate that I feel like I'm in a movie.

Without releasing the grip her hands on my face, she roughly pushes me over to the bed, where my butt scooches onto the gigantic kind bed, still unmade and selling of Kallie's sweat.  Did she and her husband make love in here last night?  Or this morning?  I've only smelled mâle cum à couple times in my life, but I think I recognize the smell now.  It turns me on.

Kallie mounts me and straddles me, continuing to plant wet kisses on my mouth, my face, my forehead, my neck.  Our hands lock, caressing each other urgently.

> I get so turned on watching you fight Angie.

> I get so turned on being around you, Kallie.  Doing anything.  Fighting.  Talking.  Kissing.

> You're a good kisses.

> Only with you, I am.  Normally I'm bad at it.

> Then only do it with me.

> I only want to do it with you.

Kallie lines up her naked waist with mine, and we search for the rocking rhythm and pressure that's just right for both of us at the same time.

Which is hard and rough.

Or, at least .... this seems rough to me.  Am I just inexpérienced and naïve.  Is this how women have rough sex with each other?  Or is this still tame by Kallie's standards.

I'm afraid to ask her.

Kallie slaps me in the face.

I stare at her.

> Slap me back.  Hard.

I slap her back hard.  She slaps me harder.  We exchange slaps.

Is this what she and her husband do?

I have so much to learn about sex.

I hope Kallie will teach me.

To be continued.....

Offline Freefall

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2022, 09:23:24 PM »
As a born and raised Chicagoland guy this is really funny to me... I keep waiting to see a catfight at Woodfield or Midevil times

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2022, 04:06:06 AM »
Being in bed that morning with Kallie was magical for so many reasons.  The first, and most immediate, was the two-hour time limit.  I knew I had a limited time to do, and get done to me, whatever extreme surprises and adventures Kallie had in store for me.

The second arousing contributor to the morning was that Kallie was a doctor.  I always had this erotic fantasy of my mind of doctors being possessors of a secret reposotory of sexual knowledge.  During my athletic career, my mom had always scheduled my rehab appointments and routine physicals with female pediatricans.  I had always looked for ways to turn the appointment small talk to sexual innuendo--never successfully, but that never stopped me from trying again the next time.  I had this vision of being naked with a doctor and her knowing exactly where and how to touch me.  Now it was actually happening.  (Except she wasn't touching me--she was hitting me.  Who knew?)

Finally, I knew my roundez-vous's with Dr Kallie would be few and far between.  She was married, AND busy with a job in Milwaukee.  She required a fight against Angie to be admitted to her bed chamber.  And I had a burgeoning career as a pharmaceutical drug rep.  How many days would the stars possibly align to allow Kallie and I to fuck?  (Spoiler alert:  between 2018 and the March 2020 pandemic lockdowns, the number was 4.  Four times in 1-and-a-half years Kallie and I fucked.  Each one was wonderful.)

I loved the sensation of being pinned down, almost helpless, by a strong woman.  I loved the feel of her hands wrapped around my wrists.  I'll never be into handcuffs, but women who are:  I think it's the wrist enclosure sensation they actually are into.  Just a tip, fellas.

I loved Kallie over me, looking down at me.  The more contemptuously, the better.

I loved her dark nipples on her shiny breasts.  They would get sssoooo erect when we would kiss, when she would be hitting me.

Kallie would ask how my career was going when hitting me in bed.  I found it offputting and weird at first; but then I was flattered she was remembering who she was in bed with.

Sometimes in bed, I asked her if she felt lonely on her business trips to Milwaukee, especially when she got back to hotel at night.  Milwaukee, pre-pandemic, was a city that emptied out at rush hour, and was abandoned by 8pm .... hell, by 6:30pm.  She said, yes, she wished she could have someond to talk to.

Talk about what?

About medicine.  About parenthood.  About office politics.  About marriage.

She asked me if I was going to marry Kristen someday.

I told her I knew gay marriage was "a thing" now .... but it wasn't for for me.

Why not?

Well, what do I call Kristen to acquaintances?  My wife?  My spouse?  I know other people do that.  But it still sounded "off" to me.

But do you lover her?

I don't.  I don't love Kristen.  Why?  Do you think she loves me?

I don't.

How can you tell?

Just a vibe.  By the way, I'm not trying to get a dig in on her.  She just .... gives of this 'friends with benefits' vibe with you.

Funny you say that.  We're the only girl .... woman ... esch other have ever dated.

What about me?  I'm not your date??

No.  First, you're married.  Second, we don't 'go out'.  Even Angie .... even THAT bitch you take to the South Barrington mall.

Does that bother you?

I don't know.  Does Angie want it to bother me?  Do you?

Angie has an inferiority complex thing with you.  You know that, right?  Shd feels horribly insecure relative to you.

I don't give a fuck ....  and yet .... I like it.  No, I love it.  I want her to HATE me.

You're intriguing, Jenny.

I'm getting horny again.

Then stop talking and hit me.

[Kallie and I resume striking each other in the face on the bed.  We glare at each other with hate .... and wonder.]

[I'm cumming in under 5 minutes.]

To be continued......

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2022, 01:10:39 AM »
......and then the pandemic happened.  Covid.

March 2020 was a 'pop quiz' for everyone like me who was living a precarious existence socially.
<> Everyone like me who was living in the suburbs and commuting into an office in the big city.
<> Everyone like me who was living in an apartment, with no access to outdoors.
<> Everyone like me who had just casual partners, no one you could really count on when the chips were done.
<> Everyone like me who relied on those outside their household for casual sex.

> Fail.
> Fail.
> Fail.
> Fail.

I failed every part of the pop quiz.

I suppose it coulda been worse.  I coulda gotten laid off.  Thank Gawd I could work from home, on my laptop.  Hell, I coulda gotten sick from the virus.  I didn't--not as far as I know.  A great aunt of mine in Aurora actually died of it.  Can you believe that?--she died of Covid.  No funeral.

I was scared when I got online and sexted with Kallie and Kristen that she was watching me, shaking her head.  She was a devout Roman Catholic.  I could only imagine what she thought of my life now.

Because that was my ONLY social life from February 2020 to July 2021.  Sexting with Kristen, and sexting with Kallie.

Kallie was down with more sexting because her husband was constantly exposed to the virus from his physician job, and the two socially distanced from each other, even at home.  So she was horny.

And Kristen decided the pandemic exposed the unreliability of her boyfriend--he DID get laid off, and she was backing off from him.

And she decided she liked video sexting with me.  And hesring about my Kallie-Angie stories.

I actually had very little contact with Angie.  She was in a "pod" with Kallie--welcome into her household to continue discharging her nanny duties.  Which were more necessary than ever, since pandemic grocery shopping was so inconvenient, and somewhat dangerous.  Kallie also started subscribing to the online meal prep service, Hello, Fresh! or whatever, and was cooking for their family.

Was I surprised Angie would agree to do that?  No.  The sex with Ksllie was THAT GOOD--so good that you would do something humiliating to have access to her bed.

And her tongue.

And her slaps and punches.

And her mouth--to kiss it, and to be berated by her.

Sometimes, when Kallie and I were FaceTiming or Zoom-ing, I thought I could here Angie in the background masturbating.

I was ok with that.  It was a pandemic.  We all did what we needed to do to survive.

And keep or sanity.

It took until July 2021 for enough of us to be double vaxx'd and to consider venturing out again.

Who would I see first?

Kallie?  Kristen?  Or Angie?

My money was on Angie.

To be continued....