News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Calling out any DOA bitches

• 5 Replies

Offline Suzanne_fights

• God Member
Calling out any DOA bitches
« on: March 05, 2018, 02:54:26 PM »
Hi bitches

Any of you sluts fancy a fight? Preferably Tina the whore!!!

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
Re: Calling out any DOA bitches
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2018, 06:27:55 PM »
im sorry...but the DOA are only fighting people that are part of official cliques. We feel though due to recent actions on here as of late, we  want to have fun and stay. :)

There is no such thing as "offical cliques" here at FCF.
Anyone who says there are is wrong.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 06:29:25 PM by BigDevil- »
Have fun and tussle.

Online Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2018, 06:33:19 PM »
And the purpose of this section wasn't to force members to join a clique just to get cyber fights here on FCF. I have fought members of cliques before with nary a worry that they might be violating some terms of services. If cliques are going to be used like some yahoo groups, namely to control who fights who and when, they may need to be ended as being against the spirit of this forum.

Offline Suzanne_fights

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2018, 07:27:32 PM »
im sorry...but the DOA are only fighting people that are part of official cliques. We feel though due to recent actions on here as of late, we  want to have fun and stay. :)

I'm part of fcf's finest actually amber but keep running!!!!

Offline JulieM26

• God Member
  • Leader of FCF'S Finest!
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2018, 08:40:39 PM »
I want to avoid/clear up any confusion about FCF's Finest.  We are a group that was, and still is, designed to have fun fighting each other as well as other women.  Any time that I've said that "we're taking over clique wars" or anything like that, was meant more as competitive banter than anything else.  I do want, not just our group, but all of the groups to grow but not if it's going to take the fun away from this.  Anyway, just thought I'd put in my two cents.
Leader of FCF'S Finest

Online Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2018, 11:55:47 PM »
Maybe because we dont want to fight you.. its our choice

I'm part of fcf's finest actually amber but keep running!!!!

Then maybe say that in the first place and not make up excuses. Kind of hard to cosplay as tough guy bikers when you constantly run.

Also Amber stop blaming myself and the other mods for your own clique's stupidity. I grow tired of publicly defending your group and being attacked over it and then hearing you whine how unfair we.

If any members of said group wants to see what i have done to defend you lot, feel free to message me. Since your mouthpiece wants to pretend it doesn't exist.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 02:02:54 AM by nutmeg »