News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Looking for challengers

• 1 Replies

Offline StanaKat

• God Member
Looking for challengers
« on: April 08, 2018, 11:14:27 PM »
Hi friends ;D

I'm looking for a handful of fighters/writers to have some cyber fun. I typically fight over email, but would also be very interested in a message board fight. I won't fight all comers, but anyone with a hint of imagination and description will have a lovely time with me, I promise ;)

I'm interested in mixed fights, pro style, MMA, lethal fights (my fav), interracial, BBW, and the like. If you have another style in mind, pitch it! Also interested in hearing any wild stakes you might have, so let em rip!

Offline JobberBoy_NoLimit

• Longtime lurker looking to get into the action
Re: Looking for challengers
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2018, 04:13:15 AM »
I would be interested in a fight.  Young buck here, 5'9"155 lbs, 25 y/o.  I'm thinking an underground fight with few to no rules; winner decides when the fight is over, but the biggest cash prizes go to those who have the nerve to finish off their opponents.  I'd be happy to do it on the message board.  Send me a message if interested to discuss further.
I take all comers in no holds barred fights.  Hit me up and hit me hard.