News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

my titfight game "super titfighter 2" for sale !

• 0 Replies

Offline catman

my titfight game "super titfighter 2" for sale !
« on: December 03, 2022, 01:20:16 AM »
I sell my titfight game "super titfighter 2" for 5$ (+paypal fees)
https://www.deviantart.com/catzisback/art/super-titfighters-2-for-sale-939528402

these videos and pictures show the "beta" version (click on "download" to download the video in swf format), there is a little more characters (6 in total) and features in the final version
There is a story mode, player vs player match on the same computer, it is possible to watch AI vs AI match and to play freely against AI (with the editor) and there is a way to do online matchs but it is a bit complicated and I never tested it.the gameplay is not extremely good, all characters have the same moves. but it is fun to watch ^^
there is a very detailed manual with the game and I give the editor with it (it is useful to do ai vs ai match for example).

as a bonus , I give the first titfight game I made (there is only  two characters but the gameplay/game look totally different)
PS: on some antivirus the game is shown as a virus, it is because the edior is orginally in japanese but edited by the community to be translated in english (the name of the editor is "fighter maker 2002", it is well known), that is why some antivirus suspect there is a virus.
I have previously sold the game to dozens of people, all were able to run the game, so there will be no refund (if I allow refund everybody will say "it doesn't work" and be refunded ...)

contact me with private message
« Last Edit: December 03, 2022, 01:31:32 AM by catman »