News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Futa fights and finding people who like that

• 162 Replies
Re: Futa fights and finding people who like that
« Reply #150 on: January 03, 2021, 03:31:11 PM »
@lydia35 is it? Cause there's quite a few fresh new meats for me :b

@tilda adding you in x)

Offline lydia35

• God Member
  • Good girls do, they just don't get caught!
« Reply #151 on: January 03, 2021, 07:23:28 PM »
OOohhhhhhhhh  So is it Old meat versus new meat as rivals then

« Reply #152 on: January 05, 2021, 06:01:04 PM »
OOohhhhhhhhh  So is it Old meat versus new meat as rivals then

You saying yours is old beaten battered meat Lydia? Hmm that almost seems unfair hon this new ripe hard futa meat will milk yours throughly x)

Offline Nasty_Nami

• God Member
« Reply #153 on: January 17, 2021, 07:51:01 PM »
Mmmm Is there anyone who love to mix futa with rough fight style??
XD yeah~?

Offline Hemmie

« Reply #154 on: February 07, 2021, 01:28:26 AM »
apparently i'm in the futa trillian but i can't get chat working lol

hemmiegreen

Offline Sherry57

« Reply #155 on: October 13, 2021, 11:14:02 AM »
And how do i join  the discord channel darlings?...It seems quite interesting.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2021, 02:19:40 PM by Sherry57 »

Offline Fetish Clown

• Hi I'm the Fetish Clown
    • Fetish Clown
« Reply #156 on: December 04, 2021, 03:59:58 AM »
So recently thanks to two lovely gorgeous hotties I discovered that I love the sexy, messy , NASTY world of Futa fights. If your a person who is into this as I am let me know so we can start chatting as this :) I understand if some of you don't want to come forward and relive to the fcf community your into this. I wont lie I was scared for it to be known I was into these kinds of fights. You wont read it on my profile. But you know what? If its harmless sexy fun you shouldn't deny yourself what you like! If you don't want the public to know private message me :)

Also if there is enough members who are into this kink there's a strong possibility Ill make a Futa group on Trillian just for us. Let us know who else is into this and lets start having some sexy futa fun!

There is a big following at slushe.com  a huge new free site.  All kinds of fetish but real big on Futa.  You would love it.
Not sure if penetration is allowed on this freecatfights.com site?   I have seen cock fights here, but nothing showing any BOOM  BOOM :)   Futa fights are basically competitive rape I guess LOL.
but here is one commission I started. Two hotties getting ready.  They basically take a magic pill and start massaging their clits.
Done for GalaxiBabes crew :) sci-fi sex with some catfights.
Soon the have a full big cock to work over the other chick with LOL
Is it real or is it Fetish Clown? I like cat fights, wrestling, mixed, sexfights, cat balling, face sitting, scissors, Alien twists, sci-fi fetish, Monsters Vampires, foot, leg, upskirt and other sexy fetish. YES I do CUSTOMS

Offline Izzy_The_Writer

« Reply #157 on: December 27, 2021, 03:32:49 AM »
I would be interested in joining now I've got a trillian. It's Izzy_tw

Offline Fetish Clown

• Hi I'm the Fetish Clown
    • Fetish Clown
« Reply #158 on: January 05, 2022, 06:30:40 AM »
So recently thanks to two lovely gorgeous hotties I discovered that I love the sexy, messy , NASTY world of Futa fights. If your a person who is into this as I am let me know so we can start chatting as this :) I understand if some of you don't want to come forward and relive to the fcf community your into this. I wont lie I was scared for it to be known I was into these kinds of fights. You wont read it on my profile. But you know what? If its harmless sexy fun you shouldn't deny yourself what you like! If you don't want the public to know private message me :)

Also if there is enough members who are into this kink there's a strong possibility Ill make a Futa group on Trillian just for us. Let us know who else is into this and lets start having some sexy futa fun!

Ya the best site I have found recently with Futa Art are the top two off of my Web site here  ;D
http://fetishclown.com/   that is http://fetishclown.com/
that is the sex.com and slushe.com sites at the very top that will take you to my art pages.
but there is way more.  All way too graphic to show here.  I asked and they do not allow futa art here at
FreeCatfights.com   ::)
Myself I have a full ani-story in the works.  Basically to make it more palatable for me, it is about two girls that take a pill and start massaging their
clits until they turn into big cocks, then they futa fight one another LOL   Done with a futuristic twist. 
The object is to bang the other first of course :)
« Last Edit: January 05, 2022, 06:41:26 AM by Fetish Clown »
Is it real or is it Fetish Clown? I like cat fights, wrestling, mixed, sexfights, cat balling, face sitting, scissors, Alien twists, sci-fi fetish, Monsters Vampires, foot, leg, upskirt and other sexy fetish. YES I do CUSTOMS

Yaz

« Reply #159 on: January 15, 2022, 08:01:53 AM »
If anyone is interested please dm me

Offline knockoutgran

« Reply #160 on: November 26, 2022, 09:27:03 PM »
It definitely adds some spice to any sort of match its added to. I didn't think it'd be as much fun or much different than strap-ons but it definitely added something. Adding it to the repertoire of match fun.

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #161 on: December 07, 2022, 08:32:31 AM »
I think its so hot i always wanted to fight with one but i couldn't find a match

Offline Leanna Owns You

• God Member
« Reply #162 on: December 07, 2022, 06:15:22 PM »
Well I like to challenge futa’s and shemales here in my female form ;)
I lick, I grind, I suck, I pound - you name it I'll finish ya!