News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Priyanka Chopra Vs Bipasha-Bollywood Ultimate Surrender - Group A : Match 1

• 4 Replies

Offline R_u_alive

• God Member
Round 1 - Intro and First Round

"Guitar Riffs"(Old Ultimate Surrender Theme)

Both women come to the ring to give their intros smiling cattyly at each other and posing.  Bipasha is a white string bikini and Priyanka is in a pink sports bra and light blue panties. 

Priyanka "Hi,  this is PC Piggy Chops and this is my first match in US. I am 5 foot 6 , 121 pounds and I am here to win."

Bipasha "Hi Guys,  This is Bipasha "The bomb"Basu. I am 5 foot 7 , 125 pounds and I am here to win and this is my first match. And from where I see it,  this is all set and done. "

Priyanka (in a fake American accent)  " My strategy today is to make this bitch submit.  I can fuck her later,  right?!? Haha,  I am going to hold her, grind her and beat her because I am smart. And brains beats brawn everyday. "

Bipasha (smiling)  " My strategy today is to sexually and physically dominate this cxnt.  This is a wrestling match,  not a school debate. I am gonna use these breasts,  my ASS and my body to bring her down. Because I am THE BOMB. "

Priyanka (continuing with her fake accent)  "and in round 3 , When I win. I am going to fuck her bum and make her cum" (Simulating her fucking doggie style) "because I heard she love it in the ASS.  Chocolate fever,  OWwww!! "(Giggles)

Bipasha (Smirking and folding her hands)   "In round 3 , when I win. I am going to sexually dominate this bitch and make her my bitch.

Both women come to the center of the ring, both women have their hair in ponytails. They sip a little water and pour the rest on their bodies,  wiping each drip on their wet flesh. Both women grope their breasts to sexually tease the other and give each other air kisses.

Both center the circle for the mandatory arm wrestling contest.  The ref announces "OK girls,  this contest is scheduled for 1-2 rounds as per your choice. The contest allows sex fighting like sucking,  fingering and groping and wrestling holds. No punches , kicking or cat fighting.  5 points to get each of your opponents clothes off, 1 points per second  of you sexually dominate your opponent,  2 points per kiss, 20 points per submission and 100 points per forced orgasm.
No points if you stimulate in the dominated position,  that means get on top of your opponent or get control to earn points.
 But Forced orgasm points can be sought be the both players in any position. Got it? "

Both girls nod and put their right hands together.

"So one round or 2?" The ref Asks.

Priyanka looks at Bipasha "Tell me,  babe.  You need 2 to take me down or one for me to beat you?"

Bipasha "I can take you in one. But I will give you a chance in two. " and stick her tongue out.

"OK  Girls.  Ready, steady,  go.... "

Bipasha beats Priyanka quickly in the arm wrestling bout using her muscles to slam Priyanka's arm down.

Both girls go back and prepare for the wrestling bout. 10 minutes.

Both wet girls circle around and jump towards each other. Bipasha is able to get on top and pours kisses on Priyanka. (Beep Beep)
Priyanka pushes her off and turns the tide.  Both women recenter try to push the other back.  Bipasha again pushes Priyanka back but Priyanka anticipates this and locks her legs to Bipasha's waists into the scissors hold and pulls the string  off Bipasha's bikini top and pulls it off.  (Beep Beep) She squeezes Bipasha's waist as Bipasha winces in pain and slides her opponent on her side and manages to unties remove Bipasha's panties exposing her dark cxnt.

2 minutes down : Priyanka 13 - Bipasha 3

Bipasha is frustrated.  She is naked and dominated by this cocky fake accent bitch.  She counters by pulling up Priyanka's sports bra exposing her round dark nipples and pinching them gently. Priyanka , with her bra still on but her breasts exposed,  still keeps her scissor hold squeezing her rivals waist and tries to fight off Bipasha's advances. Bipasha moves her body left to right but the hold get tighter with each move.

Bipasha tries to pull Priyankas panties but it's difficult to expose and attack PC's cxnt especially with the hold and Priyanka is pulling it back up. Bipasha soon Taps out with a moan "Aaah" and lies face down mending her wounds.

Priyanka let's go and laughs, giving 2  hard spanks to Bipasha's exposed bum before rearranging her bra and panties.

Bipasha gets up,  catches her breath and both women recenter.

3 minutes down : Priyanka 20 - Bipasha 3

"Start"

Both women circle each other trying to find a way to penetrate the other defense.  Bipasha jumps and again manages to get on top off Priyanka.  Priyanka does the same like the last time and try to redo the scissor hold on Bipasha's waist but fails.  Bipasha holds Priyanka's right leg and twist her opponent over,  face down with her rival on top of her.  Bipasha takes control off this and pulls Priyankas bottom up giving her a wedgie.  Priyanka yelps but arches her waist up almost lifting Bipasha off the floor.  Priyanka tries to crawl away to get space to re-engage but Bipasha pulls her left leg towards her.

PC is dragged on her back to the center off the ring and Bipasha pulls her panties off.  Priyanka screams "Nooo,  bitch!! " as Bipasha plays with her light blue panties and flings it away. "You want this,  cxnt? "

Priyanka tries to jump on Bipasha but Bipasha counter using her weight to fling her across the ring landing Priyanka flat on her back on the mat. Priyanka feels the pain on her back.  Bipasha jumps and sits on Priyanka's face, in the reverse school girl pin, spits on Priyanka's dark pussy and starts to rub it vociferously. "Pussy rub,  bitch"

Priyanka yelps in ectascy but can't do much as she is face first in Bipasha's womanhood sitting on her. She can hear the beeping from the ref clicker and knows her lead has been erased. She can smell her opponents cxnt and feel her enlarged clit kissing her lips.  PC knows she can counter with an orgasm and starts to lick Bipasha's pussy and clit.

Bipasha moans and almost looses her balance but manages to sink her fingers in Priyanka's womanhood. Priyanka manages to move Bipasha to a neutral position and both 69 each other with Bipasha fingering PC and PC slurping Bipasha's clit for close to 30 seconds.

Bipasha knows her clit is a larger target and way more sensitive to an orgasm than Priyanka's,  she pushes her away. Priyanka and Bipasha roll to opposite ends, with both women mending the damage their pussies had gone through.

5 minutes down Priyanka 50 - Bipasha 58

Bipasha "You are going down, Bitch! "
Priyanka "Bite me, Bips"

Bipasha exposes her arms out and challenges Priyanka to a test of strenght "Aa Kutti.  Dekhteh hai tere main Kitni Himmat hai?  (C'mon,  bitch.  Show me your strength!)  Priyanka obliges as both women jump to each other holding each others hands and trying to push the other off. They pushed their bodies together as their breasts collide and nipples price the others skin. 
"AAAHHHHH,  Kutti,  Give up,! "
"You give up"

Bipasha pushes her body to PC almost displacing her but PC keeps her neutral position.  Continuing her dominant stand,  Bipasha gives PC a deep wet kiss on her lips which confuses PC and she looses her position.

Bipasha pushes Priyanka on her back and holds PC's hands down and uses her legs to spread PC's leg wide. Her face close to PC's  face.
"So who's on top now Bitch? "
Priyanka,  frustrated as she is dominated and losing spits a fat blob which splats straight on Bipashas in the lips.  Bipasha gets angry and spits back and locks a wet kiss,  her tongue running deep inside Priyanka's mouth and saliva dripping out. Priyanka tries to tongue wrestle back but realises that she is losing points as she is down. She pushes her body to the left and right and tries to use her strength to get any one of her limbs free from Bipasha's control.

Priyanka manages to get control off her legs and arches her body up,  trying to bump Bipasha off,  but with min. Success.
Gaining control of her legs,  She tries to re-apply the scissors hold on Bipasha but Bipasha counters it  by placing her body and legs over Priyanka's.  Bipasha starts to lick Priyanka's neck and starts to pull up PC's bra exposing her breasts.  Priyanka finally getting her hands free,  tries to fight Bipasha off by pushing Bipasha but Bips is too strong.  Bips manages to fondle PC's exposed breasts.  Both women start to roll over taking turns being on top.  Bipasha locks  Priyanka is the scissors sex position and brings to grind her pussy to Priyanka's exposed cxnt.  She continues to grind with each pump bringing up a moan to both women.

Priyanka, not to be undone by her opponent,  positions herself to a neutral position and counters by grinding her pussy to Bipasha's. 

Barely a minute left on the clock,  both women are grinding their waists,  pussy kissing pussy,  clit meeting clit.
Bipasha "AAAHHHHH,  AAAHHHHH,  aaah,  Yesss,   fuck!! "
Priyanka "Oooommph,  Ooooooohhhhhh,  Aaahhhh,  Aaahhhh,  ......"

Priyanka tries to dominate Bipasha and starts to push her down but Bipasha fights back. 
30 seconds on the clock,  both women embrace each other; their eyes meet and filled with lust. They smooch and grind each other trying to bring the other to a roaring climax.  Even as they kiss passionately,  both women can hear the other moaning softly as they push their lips deeper into each other.

BUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!

The ref shouts "Times up for the first round!!"

Round 1 : Priyanka 107 - Bipasha 148

Priyanka looks stunned.  She is down by a huge margin.  Bipasha is lying on top of her smiling "You are going down,  babe. "
Priyanka though it herself "Fuck, I think I am fucked. "

Round 2 and Final Fuck after Results.... Keep Voting

Offline boobytrap

• God Member
A great start!

Offline R_u_alive

• God Member
Round 2 :

"OK,  Girls.  This is round 2 and Bipasha is leading 148 to 107. This round decides the winner.  10 minutes on the clock. In this round , it's nude sex-wrestling. That means Priyanka , you got to remove your Pink Bra."

Priyanka removes her loosened bra and becomes naked.  Both dusky women are in ponytails and fully nude,  covered with a mix of sweat and water.

"OK,  girls. Remember the rules.  No punching,  no injuring your opponent. And you cannot close your legs,  they have to be spread. "

"Ready...... Ready...... Start!!! "

Both women circle around,  looking straight at each other,  anticipating the others move.  Bipasha is smiled as she is leading.
"Your pussy is mine,  Piggy. " Licking her Lips,  Bipasha arches back like a cat and pounches on her rival. Priyanka holds her off and soon,  both women are in a test of strenght trying to push the other one down. Their breasts punching  each other with each push.  Soon they both enter into a bear hug,  squeezing their bodies tightly together.  Both their bodies meet as one,  their breasts  squeezing and nipples pinching the other.

Bipasha :"You love getting this close to me,  don't you?  Piggy Chops. "

Priyanka :"Oh,  dream on!! "

Seeing that she is not able to get Priyanka down on her back, Bipasha plants her tongue inside Priyanka's mouth and French kisses her.  Priyanka is taken aback and falls on her back.  Priyanka knows she is in deep trouble, but knows she need to fuck her opponent to win this but fuck her dominantly. She reciprocates Bipasha's tongue kissing, fighting it with her own tongue. Both women embrace and tongue wrestle each other but Bipasha still manages to get the dominant top position. Thus,  she manages to keep all the points.

2 minutes down Priyanka 107 - Bipasha 170

Priyanka grabs Bipasha's ASS with both hands and spreads them apart. She gives a good spank to both her round chocolate buttcheeks, arousing Bipasha more and squeezes them.  She continues to distract Bipasha with their wet salivating kiss with Bipasha continuing to think she has managed to subdue her opponent by her dominance to win this match.

In a split second,  Bipasha yelps out and moans with her head lifted as Priyanka looks straight at her with vengeance. Priyanka has Managed to surprise Bipasha by quickly moving her fingers to her crack and begins to rub her butthole, managing after a few strokes to shove her middle finger deep inside her chocolate hole . This was enough to stun Bipasha and make her lose total control,  keeping her mouth open.

Bipasha : "Oooh,  oooh,   AAAHHHHH,  fuck !!!" (Aroused making her cum face)

Priyanka : "Somebody loves anal" (Smiling seeing her rival losing control)

Priyanka pushed Bipasha aside on her back and rolled her legs over her head. With Bipasha lying on her back and Bip's butt right in front of her,  Priyanka spits a couple of blobs of wet spittle,  hitting her target and shove her finger into her bumhole again.

"Aaaaahhh,  fuuuuck!!! " Bipasha screamt. Priyanka manages to get her wet fingers right in Bipasha's bum hole and it was getting her horny with each thrust.

"Guess someone loves it in the bum. " Priyanka retorted before spitting more blobs into Bipasha's dark hole.

"Anal fingering,  bonus style points for Priyanka." Says the ref.

Bipasha screamt and using all her strength,  jerked her body around and manages to break free.  She tries to crawls away from Priyanka to catch her breath and re-strategise her gameplay. But Priyanka is in no mood to give her time. She spears Bipasha, who falls on her back , and manages to get a dominating position and begins to plant kisses all over her face. She managed to sit on Bipasha's tummy and plays with her big round brown tits. 

"Looks whose on top now,  bitch. "
"Aaaahh,  fucking bitch!!"

Priyanka pushes her body ahead and manages to sit on Bipasha's neck locking her hands with her legs (Just like a school girl position) . Bipasha is struggling,  she is stuck. Priyanka's pussy is inches close to her lips and she can't fight back. Bipasha soon feels a strong sensation between her legs that's makes her excited and wet.  Priyanka is rubbing her elongated dark clit.

"Aaaaahhh,   nnnoooo.... FUUCK,  YESSSS!! " Bipasha moans
."Someone loves this. " Priyanka retorts licking and spitting her hand every few seconds, lubricating it,  before using her wet fingers to sexually attack Bipasha's clit and labia. This continues for about 30 seconds before Bipasha cries out "I submit,  I submit!!! "

"OK Priyanka,  let her go" The ref commands Priyanka.

Priyanka is frustrated.  This wasn't a submission hold nor was it a forced orgasm.  Bipasha just did that to break her dominating hold and get them to recenter.

Priyanka : "You cxnt,  you couldn't face me like a woman. "
Bipasha (Breathing heavily)  : I didn't cheat.  (Spits at Priyanka out of frustration landing a wet blob on her left breast)  You want face me woman to woman. Let face then,  woman to woman. "
Priyanka (Rubbing the spit over her soft left breast)  : I am going to get you.

6 minutes down :  Priyanka 165 - Bipasha 177

Both women center the ring. 16 minutes have passed in these 2 round and both are close to being gassed out. It's just 4 minutes left, and the match was evenly placed.

Referee: "OK Girls,  Ready..... 1....2......fight!!!!"

Both girls jump from their knees and run towards each other meeting in another test of strenght, with their fingers interlocked to each other. They try to push back but are further weakened by the others resistance. 

Priyanka,  knowing that sex attack are the best way to score easy and quick points,  leaves Bipasha's hands and attacks her her known weak point,  Her elongated sensitive clit.

Bipasha gasps in shock at the attack and moans,  soon holds Priyanka for support as the attack close to weakens her legs.

Bipasha : "Aaaaahhh, Ooooooohhhhhh,  biiitchh, nnoooo"

She retaliates by reaching down and rubbing Priyanka's pussy as well. Priyanka reacts to the attack almost closing her legs in a sudden reaction but spreads them.

Both women, standing side by side molesting each others womanhood,  are moaning in ecstasy,  realizing the others strategy to win the match. (An orgasm to score 100 points to seal the win)

Bipasha furiously rubs Priyanka's pussy but realises that her clit /pussy is more sensitive than Priyanka's and she needs to re-strategise her attack. She manages to shove 2 of her middle fingers in, deep inside Priyanka's wettened dripping pussyhole. This attack make Priyanka's eyes pop.

Bipasha found her weak spot, her G-spot.  It was easy for anyone to went inside her to find. With 90 seconds on the clock and scores even at 240-242,  both women stepped up the attack on the others womanhood.  Their fingers were getting wet as the pussies with dropping of juices and lubricant from the intense stimulation.

Both women knew they were going to explode in an orgasm but wanted to wait for the buzzer or Atleast hope the other would pop out.

"OK,  Girls,  20 seconds left!! "

Priyanka could not control herself anymore and let out a loud powerful moan pulling Bipasha close to her,  kissing her ear,  and squirting her juices all over the floor.  Seeing this aroused Bipasha , she too let go and responded with a loud moan of her own as well as letting her floodgates burst open on Priyanka's hands.

"ORGASMS ON THE MAT!!!!!!!!"

Both women were weakened by this and fell to their knees , shivering from intense sensations,  but still kept on the attack on the others pussy.

"TIIIIMEEE!!!! "

Hearing this , both women feel on the floor,  splat on their wet pond of juices gathering  their breath.

Full Time : Priyanka 430 - Bipasha 430

Offline R_u_alive

• God Member
LETS GET IT ONNNN!!!!!

"And the winner,  or should we say,  winners of this match  tied at 430, are both....... Priyanka and Bipasha!!! "

Both women stand besides the ref, each wearing a strap-on with a 7" cock, smilimgbat each other but are disappointed that neither of them could be the victor.

"The rules mandate that since this is not a knockout round,  there will be no tie-breaker and both you women get the opportunity to fuck and humiliate each other. This round Mandates it 10 minutes of fuck time,  do you girls have to share 5 minutes each. "

Both girls look a little disappointed
Priyanka "What?!?  Only 5 minutes? Damn! "
Bipasha "Yeah,  that's too little.  But OK,  I will manage to fuck this bitch with 5"
Priyanka " What?!?  Hey,  I am not that easy,  Bipasha" (moving closer to Bipasha as both their nipples touch each other)
Bipasha "Blah blah. You want to fuck or what?!? "

"Easy girls,  only one can fuck the other at a time,  so who goes first? "

Priyanka brings her hands up "I will.  I will teach this bitch some manners. "

Bipasha get on her knees "Bring it on!!" and starts to deep throat Priyanka's cock,  lubricating it with her saliva. 

"Yes,  suck that cock. Suck it like you suck Karina and every director you worked with" Priyanka pulls Bipasha by the hair and pushes her deeper in blowing her cock.

"Glug... Glug... Glug... Glug... Gluggg...  " Bipasha deep throats that cock,  her saliva dripping from her mouth.

She then pushes Bipasha away,  who falls flat on her back.  She spreads her legs wide exposing her wet brown pussy and ASS.  She gives 2 hard spanks and makes Bipasha hold her legs up and wide enough for her to examine Bipasha's pussy and asshole.
"Since I fucked you in the pussy,  you deserve a good fucking in the ASS!! " She spits at Bipasha hole a couple of times ,  gives it a lick and then shoves the dildo up her butthole.
."Oooooooooooooohhhhhh !!!!" Bipasha reacts as the cock goes deep inside her.  She takes it like a pro,  it wasn't her first time getting fucked in the ASS.

Lying on her back with her legs curled to her head and spreading them wide ,  she positions her butt a little upwards making it more comfortable for her ASS to get hammered by Priyanka.

Priyanka continues to ram Bipasha's ASS and makes fun of her "This is how an a-lister fuck a B-Lister. You love it in the ASS,  don't you?!?  Say you love it,  Bipasha, Say it! "

"Yeees, Yesss,  AAAHHHHH,  aaah,  Deeper,  you lazy bitch,  deeper!! " Bipasha Retorts.

"Bitch!" That comment takes Priyanka by surprise "You want it deep,  I will give you deep!" Priyanka says out of frustration. She was supposed to be dominating,  not stimulating her.

She starts to give more powerful thrusts which brings out a few loud moans

"TIME!!!!!!  BIPASHA,  ITS YOUR TURN!!"

Priyanka pulls her cock out and turns around,  totally surprised "What so quick??!  That's too fast,  I need more time.  What the fuck?!? " She turns her back at Bipasha , who quickly gets to her feet and straps on a strap-on.

She attacks Priyanka from Behind  grabbing her hair and pulling her down and say to her ear "Now I will show you,  miss A-lister,  how we in the industry fuck? " She shoves Priyanka's mouth right in her cock and makes her deep throat.

"Whaaaa,  Glug... Gluggg.... Gluggg... fuc... Gluggg... Glug... Wait... Aahhh... Gluggg... Gluggg.... " Priyanka is taken by surprise by this  attack,  with spit dripping from her face. 

Bipasha pulls priyanka away,  spits on her face a couple of times and begins to slap her a couple  of times on the cheek
"Who's the bitch now??  "

She drags Priyanka, who is on all fours,  by the hair and takes her for a round on the mat like a pet dog. She then pushes Priyanka on the mat and positions her doggie style.

"You want anal?  I 'll give you anal!! " Bipasha uses her left leg to lower Priyanka's head lower to the mat and pulls her butt up,  examining her brown asshole. She spits in a couple of times and inserts her middle finger deep in. 

Priyanka yelps "Oooooooooooooo!! "

Bipasha then inserts another finger in and gently Fucks her asshole, giving in a couple of powerful thrusts. She then positions her cock  and shoves 6 out of the 7 inches deep inside Priyanka, making her give out there O-face.

Priyanka "Aaaaaaaaooooooooooooooo!!! "

Bipasha "That's called deep thrusting,  stupid! "

She continues to fuck Priyanka,  thrusting the cock in and out of her ASS in quick motion . She holds Priyanka's ponytail in one hand and spanks her bum with the other,  riding her doggie style.  "Who loves anal?  You do,  don't you?  Say you love it. "

Priyanka "I....... Aaaahh..... Looooove.  ..ana lii... Aaah. . I.... Lovvvee.... AAAHHHHH.. Nal"

"TIME!!  CONGRATULATIONS,  GIRLS!! "

Bipasha pushes Priyanka away,  who falls on her back holding her bum. Bipasha falls on Priyanka's body,  gives her a kiss and gently puts her hands on her left breast and rubs it.

Post Match Interview :

"So girls, how was you first match in Bollywood US?!? "

Priyanka "It was good,  a great experience.  It's tiring though.  20 minutes is a lot of time to wrestle."

Bipasha " Yeah,  it's an experience,  all right.  Very competitive. Got to agree with her on the time.  You barely have anything left for the fuck round"

Priyanka " You looks like you had a lot in you" (smiling at bipasha)

Bipasha "(Giggling)  Oh shut up,  you loved me behind you,." (Grabbing PC's butt)

"What was the best part and the worst part of the match  for you? "

Priyanka "The best would be the orgasm.."(Laughing)
Bipasha (also laughing) "Yeah,  that was good. I enjoyed that even though I knew I had to hold it to win.  I enjoyed letting go.  And thank God,  she let go after that"

Priyanka "Yeah,  fuck. Just had to control for a few seconds.  But it's was sexy.  You got sexy her and she got moves. "

Bipasha "Thanks.  You had some too.  Finally Using your brains to know this was a sex-wrestling match."

Priyanka "Fuck you. The worst........ I can't decide between the first round or this bitch fucking my ASS like a mule. "

Bipasha (laughing) " You started it.  But I am OK with anal.  The worst part was almost losing in the second round.  I got to give it to her. She's good. "

"How was Round 3 fuck round for both of you?  Did you girls decide to both get anal fucked and enjoy it?  How was the experience? "

Priyanka "Painful at first,  fuck!!  But yes it gets better at the end.. But fuck,  look at my hole (turns around and shows her gaping hole at the ref),  she fucked me silly. " (Smiling and laughing bending over)

Bipasha (Laughing at the site of Priyankaand turned around herself)  "You started it.  And look at my hole then"

Both women bend over and compare their gaped holes as the ref examines and puts both his fingers inside both their holes.  Both women moan as the his fingers go in and out , examining them.

"Well I would say both are equal"

Bipasha "But I enjoyed it.  It was good"

Priyanka "You should have lost. You would have enjoyed getting fucked more "

Bipasha "Oh,  stop crying.  You were lucky I gave you a second round chance.  You would have lost in the first round"

Priyanka "What ever!! "
(Bipasha hugs Priyanka and kisses her cheek)
Bipasha "So feisty."

"Are you looking forward to for the next match? "

Bipasha "Yeah,  bring it on Bitches!!  This match was like lighting,  never going to tie again. "
Priyanka " Yeah, BUT  I am going to win"

"Bye guys and see you next time"

"Guitar Riffs"(Old Ultimate Surrender Theme)

Offline Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite

• God Member
 Hi nice Start & nice Concept..keep it Up! Felt Bipasha was quite Big to win it though! Put know Priyanka is a Jangli Billi..Can give Surprise to any Bigs...she is that material.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 08:05:11 PM by Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite »
“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”